Author Topic: "I’m not a fluke!”  (Read 519 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
"I’m not a fluke!”
« on: November 02, 2020, 06:12:46 AM »
(Sin used with Keira’s permission)

Jessie had defied the odds, many people thought that Johanna’s defence against her would be a sure-fire win for the German Bombshell (including Jessie herself) following the attack by Sin on Jessie at the first Climax Control of the cycle, instead? Jessie surprised everyone by ending Johanna’s reign at one defence pinning her after hitting the Circle Pit Tornado DDT and winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship for the fourth time in her career.

But Johanna was far from done, even going as far as to call Jessie a fluke and a rematch was scheduled for last week’s show but was rescheduled to the following week but Johanna and Jessie would meet up at last week’s show and brawl eventually being separated, Jessie was out to prove that she wasn’t a fluke but Johanna wasn’t going to make her first defence an easy one and with Char Kwon awaiting the winner at High Stakes X you knew she was watching this one closely, can Jessie retain the title?

Unknown Location, Unknown Time and Date.

I’m really getting sick and tired of this fucking place.

No, I’m not talking about SCW, that should be obvious, no I’m getting sick and tired of these constant nightmares whether they involve Maki or Sin and today is no different, well aside from one little fact.

Namely that I won a title between my last nightmare involving Sin and now.

As for my location, appropriately enough it looks like something straight off a metal album cover, a hellish throne room surrounded by flames with one big iron throne in the middle (which can’t be that comfortable to sit in, what with the flames and all) and Sin is sitting in said throne surrounded by the other Sins with Lust right next to her.

And I just realised how appropriate it is that Keira’s wife ended up being Lust’s host.

“Here you stand, with your little meaningless title.” Sin commented mockingly as she motioned to the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship that I had around my waist, I glanced down at it and saw that it was still damaged from Sin’s attack the day before whilst in real life the bosses had wasted little time in getting the thing repaired. “Any last words before I pass judgment on your pathetic life Jessica?”

If she isn’t using my full first name to mock me then Christian’s about to buy himself a squad of female hookers for a night of fun.

“Yeah, three.” I responded not realizing that Sloth was coming up behind me. “Go fu………...” I never finished my sentence as Sloth grabbed me from behind using one hand to cover my mouth and the other to restrain both hands.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that!” Sin responded mockingly as I tried to fight against Sloth’s grasp, being my demon form we’re the same height so logically we should be the same weight and I should be able to fight my way free, but this is a place where logic goes out the window and it feels like I’m being restrained by Jake. “As for your judgment, guilty! And the punishment is death to be carried out immediately by Sloth!”

“Music to my ears.” Sloth responded with a sadistic grin before an executioner’s block appeared in front of me and I was thrown onto it, and again, because this is where logic comes to die, I suddenly have duct tape over my mouth and my hands and legs are bound by chains. “I wanted to prolong your suffering, but Sin wouldn’t let me.” Sloth complained before a massive jet black axe that she shouldn’t be able to carry at all (since, again, we should be at the same strength level) appeared in her hands. “But I’ll make do!” Sloth added as she lifted the axe above her head and went to swing.

Driving around Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 2nd of November 2020, 12:00am

I always wondered if it was true that you couldn’t die in your dreams, I guess Sloth isn’t as much like Freddy Krueger as she’d like.

“I thought I was done with horror movies after Jessie beat Maki at Violent Conduct.” Shane’s complaint broke my train of thought as I started to come too, despite Sin’s best efforts with the title plate she only left me needing stitches which was easily dealt with by the medical personal as opposed to the hospital stay that her first attack required, then again I’m not complaining about not being in a hospital in the middle of a fucking pandemic. “But not even a month after Jessie’s match against Maki and she’s being thrown into another horror movie!”

“Technically Shane, a month has passed since my match against Maki.” I corrected him as I messaged my aching head and Shane glanced over at me realising that I had dozed off in the car again. “But if we are in a horror movie, may I submit Nightmare on Elm Street as the movie in question? Or at least, a bad knock off?”

“You had a nightmare where Sin tried to kill you?” Jake asked as he adjusted the rear-view mirror to look at me whilst driving. “At least tell me you went down fighting?”

“No, that would be my encounters with Sin in the real world, besides, it wasn’t Sin herself that was trying to kill me, it was Sloth.” I responded as I leaned back in the backseat of the car. “How Sloth of all things ended up being the thing extracted from me, I’ll never know.”

“Maybe that was what was causing you to try to get World Bombshell Title shots by campaigning for them?” Shane suggested and I shook my head refusing to answer his question. “Anyway, your saying that Sloth tried to execute you?”

“Yup, executioner’s block, axe and everything.” I responded with a groan as I shifted my weight. “Definitely gives a new meaning to my love for the Power Trip track “Executioner’s Tax (Swing of the Axe)”, what time is it anyway?”

“Just gone past midnight, we’re on our way home from Climax Control.” Jake informed me and I nodded as I got the idea. “And by the way, Mark said that despite your attack, your warning against attacking Johanna between now and your rematch is still in effect.”

“Off fucking course, it is.” I responded as I rolled my eyes as I cast my mind back to the previous night. “Never mind the fact that Johanna couldn’t handle the truth, or the fact that she started the brawl in the first place, I’m the one being punished.”

“To be fair, the same warning applies to Johanna, minus the stripping off the title and title shot ban.” Shane pointed out and I had to admit that he had a point. “As for your promo against Johanna, we’ll do it in the morning, we all need our sleep after all.”

“No argument from me.” I nodded in agreement as I leaned back in the seat. “Need time to clear my head anyway, not to mention plan out what I have to say about this rematch.”

“Had a feeling you’d say that.” Jake nodded before putting the rear-view mirror back into position and driving off.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 2nd of November 2020, 10:30am

If there’s one thing I can say about the rest of that drive, it’s that it was uneventful, as opposed to the night before for obvious reasons but I have a promo to do and that’s why I’m here.

“I said it once and I’m saying it again, when I demanded title shots everyone lost this shit but when Johanna Krieger demands a rematch for the title, I beat her for, everyone’s suddenly okay with it? Almost like the SCW roster is filled with hypocrites or something, huh? But alas, here we are ready to face off once again for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship only this time, it’s the match right before the Main Event and the roles are reversed, I’m the defending champion and Johanna’s the challenger.”

Johanna’s fooling herself.

“Here’s a fun little drinking game for you, take a shot for every time between now and this Sunday’s Climax Control that Johanna uses the word “fluke” in a sentence! It could be in a promo, it could be on Twitter when she isn’t threatening to cave my face in, hell it could be at a Krieger family reunion that I have no business attending for obvious reasons because that’s all the German bitch can say! We all know what your real thoughts are Johanna and frankly, it’s fucking pathetic.”

I said as I shook my head.

“And no, I’m not a mind-reader, if I were, wouldn’t I be undefeated as a wrestler? But the fact remains that what you’re really thinking is this, Jessie got the better of me but because I’m a sore fucking loser I have to call her a fucking fluke every five fucking seconds, the fact is Johanna is that during our first title match you had all the opportunities in the world to put me away and win your first defence, I was bleeding from the mouth long before I busted you open but did you? Well, I think this speaks for itself.”

I said as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Championship.

“Because you got cocky, you got careless and that gave me the opening I needed to bust you open and hit you with the Circle Pit to win the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship for the fourth time in my career, that’s not a fluke, that’s me taking advantage of your mistake! And as we head into our rematch this Sunday on Climax Control, I’m sure you’re going to say that you won’t make the same mistake twice, well I say that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it!”

And Johanna has a lot of learning to do.

“Allow me to direct you to Austin James Mercer, your teammate in Wolfslair, like you he suffered a loss recently and despite the fact that he lost the match to Kedron only because Jack Washington decided to get involved in the match, he’s taking his loss in his stride, something you could learn a thing or two about! My point is Johanna is my win over you was no fluke! You’re just telling yourself that it was a fluke to make yourself feel better about one simple fact.”

A fact that I brough up last night in fact.

“That fact is that you fell at the first hurdle of every new champion, the first defence, I’ve been there myself and I know how much it fucking sucks, hell you can ask any Bombshell or Superstar on the roster, past or present, how it felt to not even make it past the first defence and they’d tell you the same thing! Difference is, they didn’t make the same excuses for their failures as you are Johanna, they learned from their mistakes and moved on with their lives, so what makes you any different?”

The fact that she’s German?

“Oh wait, it’s the fact that the bosses listened to your complaints and scheduled a rematch between us as soon as possible, I tried to reach a compromise because like it or not Johanna, you’ve done fuck all to earn this title shot, I tried to talk the bosses into booking a match between you and Char Kwon where the winner would go on to challenge me at High Stakes X but no, got to give the former policewoman with anger management issues what she wants, right?”

I asked rhetorically before shaking my head.

“So, tell me, if Johanna starts demanding a shot at Alicia for the World Bombshell Championship after I kick her ass again are you going to grant her that request? Or are you going to ignore it and tell her to earn it the old fashioned way? Just saying, Johanna at the rate your going your turning into a blonde,  German version of me after I failed to capture the World Bombshell Championship in 2017 and take it from me, that’s not a path you want to tread, because sooner or later people will get tired off your shit and turn on you, the only reason I can fucking say this is because I was in your shoes just three short years ago.”

Which feels like a lifetime ago quite frankly.

“Oh sure, you have the support of the bosses now but eventually they’ll see you for what you are Johanna, a failure, a failure as a single’s competitor who they’ll occasionally give pity wins too every once in a while, and if that also sounds familiar, t’s because I’m speaking from personal experience! Don’t believe me? Go back and watch my match against Twisted Sister on the episode of Climax Control that aired on the 19th of January, 2020 from my home city of Miami, Florida, that’s your future and this Sunday I will set you on that path when I beat you to retain the Bombshell Roulette Championship!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This match is about two things for me Johanna, first, it’s about proving that I’m not a fluke! Second, it’s about doing what you couldn’t, retain this title on my first defence which begs the question, when I beat you again, what excuses will you come up with? That you twisted your ankle on the way to the ring? That you weren’t prepared for the stip the Roulette Wheel will stop on? Or will you face facts that you can’t cut it as a single’s competitor? This is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off, they killed the saint in me, they tried to martyr me, and after this Sunday Johanna, you’ll wish they had succeeded!”

I walked off as the scene fades.