Author Topic: "Dia De Los Muertos"  (Read 657 times)

Andrea Hernandez

"Dia De Los Muertos"
« on: October 30, 2020, 11:41:40 PM »
July 2013

“What the fuck was that?” I heard the intimidating, booming voice of my father being directed toward me after I had lost a match on the Arizona state independent wrestling scene. In that very locker room, I was terrified of my father as his tall stature hovering over me just made me feel even guiltier of letting him down than I already was feeling.

“I… I don’t know…” my skittish, 19-year-old self would respond, clearly wanting to do everything that I could in order to hide.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” my father asked me. “That was an opponent you should’ve beaten! I’ve been training you for the last three years and you can’t even beat someone who is fresh out of wrestling school? What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Again, I was cringing in fear at my father. Tears were already flooding my eyes and face. My father grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me up from where I was sitting and then he shoved me into the wall, although he didn’t press me against the wall in any way. My eyes widened in surprise that my father was suddenly so physically aggressive and his frustration was permeating throughout his entire aura so much so that I could practically feel it. He lets out an extremely angry sigh as the pressure on my shoulders just stacked up even more.

“It’s losing to people less experienced than you and feeling embarrassed by that…” my father began, pausing for a brief moment of hesitation. “...that’s exactly why you ever being a professional was ever a bad idea to begin with.”

“...what?” I asked him through my tears. “Daddy, I’m 19 years old. I’m not even close to being mainstream ready and…”

“Damn right you’re not…”

“You’re acting as if I should already have the experience of a 10 year veteran and…”

“In our family, someone with your tenure should already be wrestling as such. Three years of training you and I don’t even see how it’s ever been worth my time. I’ve got to be brutally honest Andrea… and it pains me to say… but… what I’m about to tell you… it’s either going to toughen you up and straighten you out or it’s going to make you quit the business… but… you don’t have what it takes…”

I was frozen in shock at my own father saying this.

“Your wrestling abilities have progressed slower than anyone else in our family’s history. I never wanted you to be a wrestler. You know this! Women aren’t meant to be wrestlers. The only reason why I ever bothered with training you at all was because it was the only way I could keep our family legacy alive. It was more about them, then it ever was about you and from day one, you’ve done nothing but embarrass and disappoint me…”

“I’m trying the best that I possibly can… I want to do this daddy, this is my dream! I’m trying my hardest… but for some reason… it’s never good enough for you…”

“Do you even realize for a second how much our family has been through over the decades?” my father asked me. “For decades, whether it’s in Mexico or here… we’ve always been the underdogs! We’ve always been mistreated. We’ve always been ostracized and screwed over! We lost an old fortune because we’ve been stabbed in the back from people we’ve trusted. We’ve been discriminated against here in America because of our race. While those that screw us over lavish in the riches that they stole from us and run this business… we’re left on the outside looking in and YOU need to avenge every single wrong that has ever been done to our family. THAT is why it’s ‘never good enough for me’...”

I was at a loss for words not knowing what to even say to my father after hearing that. It was a cold, chilling feeling when I realized that my father was only doing this for a family legacy and I felt completely let down in my own right when I realized that my father never really cared about me or my professional wrestling aspirations.

“But… honestly? I think you should just quit…”

My father… telling me I should quit. As a daughter, was there ever a worse feeling than that? Some sobs were accompanying my tears at this point, which just made my father sigh and shake my head. My confidence at this point was gone.

“If you want to keep being an embarrassment to the family, show up for training on Monday. If you know what’s good for the family, do us all a favor and just drop this wrestling dream of yours. I’d rather you do that and have the family legacy just die right now than try in vain to make you something. You’re too much of a sensitive crybaby for this. You just don’t have what it takes…”

My father finally walked out of the room and those words just continued to sting me as they travelled through my bloodstream. I collapsed to the floor and continued to be distraught that my own father would ever treat me that way… but along with all of that sorrow and disbelief… there was a hint of anger and bitterness in me… a bit of a seed for the future that would consist of those two feelings.

“I’ll prove you wrong…” I said with anger through my own tears. I was beginning to feel some bitterness toward my own family’s legacy and everything that they were all about. “...I’ll prove you very… very wrong…”

I gasped with slight shock, stunned at how angry I was, but for the moment, I wasn’t drowning in the anger. The Monday following this, I began to get more physical with my father during training not realizing it was out of a place of hate, not passion. Little did my 19 year old self realize, ultimately, is what that seed of anger and bitterness my father just planted in me would blossom to the extent that it has seven years later…

October 30, 2020

It was cold and dark as I was in the cemetery that my father was buried in. The last time I was at his grave, it was out of a place of love and wanting to win back the SCW Bombshells World Championship from him. However, as I looked over his grave remembering how abusive he was toward me during my wrestling training and my Independent wrestling chapter, I was feeling nothing but pure, cold, dark hate flowing through me.

“Remember when you told me I wouldn’t amount to anything, Dad?” I reminded him as I held three pictures of him and I in my hand. “Remember how you treated my dream as if it was nothing? Remember how it was only about the FAMILY and the LEGACY. It wasn’t about me. It was about YOU… and YOUR ego! You trained me for your own selfish reasons. You never wanted me to be a wrestler because the entire fucked up family was a believer in outdated nonsense about women in professional wrestling! You think I would ever forget that you only trained me because you had no other choice? I can’t believe I ever had any good feelings about a father like you…”

I look at the first picture of us embracing following my SCW Bombshells World Championship victory… and my stomach is already feeling like it wants to vomit

“...feelings of love…”

I look at the second picture that features me at the age of 13 backstage with him after he had won the last major championship of his career in the Independent scene in his own right. I felt incredibly angry at how happy I was for him at this point…

“...feelings of inspiration…”

I looked at the final picture that featured him and I playing the old Nintendo 64 when I was just five years of age.

“...feelings of you ever being my hero…”

I pulled out a small cup from my jacket pocket, popping off the cap then tearing the pictures up and putting them inside. I pulled out a small set of matches, lighting one and dumping it in the cup, smirking as the picture pieces burned into ash. I stood over my father’s grave and dumped the ashes of our relationship onto it.

“You were nothing but a leech and a parasite, Dad! When I was doing bad, you were all over me! But when I was doing amazing… you wanted to claim all the credit and make it all about YOU… you fucking PARASITE! Suddenly, when I became the SCW Bombshells World Champion, I was your entire pride and joy and the greatest daughter ever after you had previously berated me as an embarrassment to the family and you went as far as saying that I would never make it! What kind of DAD treats HIS DAUGHTER like that? You never believed in me until I won the world championship… and you know something Dad… I not only lost the world title… but I couldn’t gain it back… and it’s ALL… BECAUSE… OF YOU!!!!!!

It’s YOUR FAULT… you god damned, Hell burning PARASITE!!!!”

At this point, I stood there, my anger really boiling in my conscience as I remembered my world title reign earlier in 2020 and how even THAT… he wanted a piece of. Remembering the way he interfered with my accomplishment just made me more bitter and sour toward him…

April 14, 2020

“There is something that I wanted to say to all of you today…” I remember hearing my prideful father say 48 hours after I had won my world championship. I was beaming with pride inside, still feeling all the love in the world for my father. My mother and my older brother were sitting at the dinner table inside of his home and for the first time in my life, I was definitely feeling not just special, but at the center of attention! At long last, as the SCW Bombshells World Champion, I was having my moment! Finally, I was the center of attention for a family that never thought I would amount to half of what I had amounted to. My father’s tone was so much different than it was when he told me I should quit wrestling.

“Andrea…” my father said. “I’m so proud of you!”

I could only smile upon hearing those words.

“I know that I was hard on you and didn’t believe in you at various points, but you had long proven me wrong! You have gone on to do what nobody in our family has done in more than a century and that is claim a top, mainstream wrestling world championship!”

“You never gave up sis…” my brother Eduardo reminded me. “You had an incredible dream that seemed impossible, but you overcame the odds and now look at you! You’re the best wrestler in the world because you never gave up against any obstacle that came your way!”

I was elated at my brother’s words, largely because he recognized my dream and my hardships.

“You are the strongest woman I’ve ever known…” my mother said to me. “...no matter how many times the doubters said ‘no’, you rose up and you shut them down over and over again! You deserve this, Andrea! You’ve worked so hard for this and you deserve to be happy!”

“Indeed! Well done!” my father added. “Most important of all, you avenged our family’s legacy!”

I smiled at this, but deep down? I was gutted.

“...he really just made it all about THAT?” I thought to myself, feeling dejected.

“You have revived our legacy! The legacy shines again because of you and for THAT you should be proud!”

“And not because I realized my dream?” I asked myself in my heart as the disappointment filled my heart. “Mom and Eddie acknowledged my journey, but you make it all about the FAMILY?”

I was still beaming but my heart was feeling cold and bitter.

“Congratulations, Andrea! You have made more than a century of a family legacy the proudest it’s ever been of you!”

We all raised our glasses in a toast and while everyone else was happy, I was feeling a void within me.

“...but I didn’t do this for the family legacy…” I thought to myself. “...I did it for ME! The one person who never wanted me to be a wrestler is now acting like he never felt that? Now he wants to bandwagon off of my success? Am I EVER going to live my career without having this STUPID FAMILY LEGACY following me everywhere?”

I went about my business, not realizing how much my bitterness was really growing…

June 6, 2020

“I know that Evie has been very hard on you…” my father told me as I finished packing for my trip from Sedona to Las Vegas for my Into the Void title defense against the aforementioned Evie Jordan.

“Tell me about it…” I said, still remaining confident that I was going to shut her up just as I had shut everyone else up. “...it’s going to be a big match tomorrow and she can make up all the lies, slander and bullshit all she wants to, but at the end of the day, this is MY dream! This is MY championship! I’m not about to let someone else take my dream away from me! Not this soon!”

My fire and passion made my father smile at this point, obviously showing some pride.

“I trained you well…” he said. “I know very well that you’ve got this. You’ve made a living out of silencing girls like her over the last few years. I don’t see how she’s anything different or anything special from anyone you’ve ever faced before.”

“Trust me, Dad…” I said with a confident chuckle. “I already know everything you’re telling me. She talks the way she does because she’s insecure with herself. Without my world title, she’s nothing and I’ll be damned if someone like HER takes it away from me!”

My father was loving my enthusiasm and things seemed to be going quite well.

“Just remember what this is all about, Andrea!”

I nodded with confidence understanding what my father was getting at… or at least thinking that I did…

“It’s about the dream that I worked so hard for!” I said to him. “It’s about making sure I establish my place as the best women’s wrestler in the world!”

“It’s about maintaining the family legacy you revived…” my father reminded me. I wasn’t showing it, but as soon as he brought that up, my heart completely sank. “...you’ve got the whole family on your shoulders… a century of our tradition to maintain and protect! I know that you’re not going to let everyone in our family that has ever stepped into that wrestling ring down!”

“Of course…” I said with a little more of a nervous energy. We embraced each other and my father then went back inside his home. I was left alone at that point and when I stepped into my car and shut the door, I let out a stressed sigh. I wasn’t feeling pressure before. But the moment that my father mentioned the family tradition, I was feeling weight on my shoulders. I was beginning to doubt myself.

“What if I really do let them all down?” I asked myself. “What’s going to happen if Evie beats me tonight? Oh god… this is way more than a dream here. This is my family too! If I lose… my dad is going to be so disappointed in me and I can’t have that…”

I began to drive off back to Las Vegas, which was the most uncomfortable road trip I ever took. The closer I got to Vegas, the more I was wrapped up inside of my own head and the more wrapped up I got about the family and making him proud. Inside, I was feeling increasingly bitter over the fact that once again, my father made it all about something that I never wanted anything to do with and I was admittedly quite upset that he had just put pressure on me that I never asked for or would ever want. When it was me against the world, I always felt confident and always felt like I was on top of my game.

But when my family became parasites off of my success and made it about them, pressuring me to defend their honor, I was psychologically thrown off. This, on top of Evie’s pathetic, empty words getting inside of my head, made Into the Void an incredibly miserable experience for me which not only ended my title reign a lot sooner than I wanted it to… but also kicked the wheels in motion for the summer of hell to begin…

October 30, 2020

My bitterness only grew as I looked down at my father’s grave remembering how he had cost me the SCW Bombshells World Championship. I looked down at a bag that I had brought with me and I was thinking about whether or not I was ready to pull out what I had inside. I shifted my focus back to my father for a minute as I remembered how he had made my world championship win and reign all about himself and the family. I clenched my fists and just soaked in the hatred I was feeling for my father as it drowned every fiber of my body between my shoulders and below the base of my head.

“You are the biggest, bandwagon, two-faced piece of shit HYPOCRITE I’ve ever known…” I said with anger as I continued to stare a fire through his grave. “YOU’RE the reason why I lost the world championship! YOU are the reason why I haven’t been able to get it back! When you put all that pressure on me before Into the Void, you didn’t care about the fact that it was my time in the spotlight. You didn’t care about the fact that being a world champion was something I dreamed about ever since I was growing up! You just wanted to be part of a ride that you had rejected for YEARS! If you had just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the family legacy for just TWO FUCKING SECONDS, I would have won at Into the Void and I would STILL be the world champion today! I would’ve sent that pathetic piece of TRASH Evie Jordan crying back into retirement like the insecure, overhyped little CHILD she always has been and always will be because beating her would have shut her the fuck up and made her realize that she wasn’t good enough!

But no…

You HAD to put that pressure on me!

You HAD to make it about YOU and the family!

You HAD to make me worry about letting you down!

YOU had to do that to me! YOU had to cost me the world championship… and not ONCE did you EVER apologize for being the biggest screwup of a father that a girl could ever ask for!”

I paused for a little bit, allowing myself to calm down and just breathe for a minute. Letting out all of the anger and the frustration that built up through me during the summer of hell was definitely bringing me a sense of relief and catharsis and yet, deep down, I was feeling more and more frustrated that I ever had such a poor excuse for a father.

“You are the most selfish piece of SHIT I’ve ever known, DADDY! It took you HOW LONG to FINALLY be the dad that I wanted and when you FINALLY see it my way… when you FINALLY decide that you were going to focus on MY dream and not yours… you had to die! YOU HAD TO FUCKING DIE, DIDN’T YOU?!?!?! I was going through so much pain and frustration after you cost me the world championship… AND THEN YOU HAD TO BE SELFISH AND DIE?!?!?! You had to DIE while I was in pain, you SELFISH BASTARD?!?!?!? Instead of helping me through my pain… you chose to DIE! You chose DEATH over ME!!! WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU, CHOOSING DEATH OVER HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!

Because you chose to die… because you abandoned me… I went through the WORST summer of my career since I was dealing with Myra’s abusive bullshit! YOU are the reason I went through that! YOU made me go through that! WHY did you make me go through that, daddy? WHY did you anchor me from getting the world title back? Were all the times I ever AVENGED THE FAMILY not good enough for you?

Remember when YOU sold your own wrestling school to my worst enemy in GCW and she turned it into a summer resort? Remember how I won the North American Championship off of her, won back the school and restored dignity to the family?

Remember how I fought for the family when I became the OCW Paradigm Champion?

Remember how I defended the family every single time someone in OCW shit all over it?

And you repay me by DYING… you UNGRATEFUL FUCK!”

I lose my temper at this point and pull out the old Nintendo GameCube that my father and I used to play on together, taking the cords of the remote and swinging those remotes right onto the grave.

“You… UNGRATEFUL… FUCK!!!!”

The controls break over the grave and I drop to my knees with the console, bashing it over the grave again and again!

“I did NOTHING to deserve such a FUCKED UP DAD like YOU! The memories we had together… they mean NOTHING to me anymore…”

My continued smashing of the GameCube into the grave actually chips the grave a little bit.

“You hear me? NOTHING!!!!!!!!”

With one final SMASH… the GameCube breaks into pieces! I spit on the grave and stand right back up, looking at a bucket of dirt that I had brought with me…

“You made me stupid enough to believe in you… even after you screwed me out of the world title… even after you screwed me over by dying! I still believed in you! I still thought that together… we could win it back. You made me believe that the legacy was ALWAYS going to be enough! You made me believe that you were a hero that would always be there for me! I should’ve left you in the grave… but NO… your lifetime of manipulations of me thinking you were some kind of hero made me want to regain the world title in YOUR honor when it should’ve been all about ME! You manipulated me in having you by my side at Summer XXXtreme…

My anger was becoming quite prevalent when I thought about the happenings of that horrible night when my summer of hell had officially hit rock bottom…

Summer XXXtreme…

“Dad… I need you right now…” I said in the locker room as I was praying to him in the minutes before that fateful main event. “I'm facing two women I’ve never beaten before and that have had my number in the past. There’s a part of me that feels scared about letting you down and I need you here with me so that together, we can defeat those two and so I can win that title back for you! I’m carrying the torch for the family now! They’re counting on me! With you and I together… I know that the hero I grew up watching and the wrestler that I’ve become are an unstoppable force against those two! So please Dad… join me in this fight! We can defeat Evie and Alicia together! I know you’re here with me! Fill my heart with every bit of strength that you have! Let’s do this together, Dad… let’s win that world title back….”

I took a pause and I could feel my heart filling up with a joy I had never felt before and a passion that I had never experienced. I could feel my father within me. His presence was there. I could hear him in my head saying ‘let’s do this princess!’ and I nodded knowing that my father and I were about to do something special together. I left the locker room and UI heard my theme music. I looked back, feeling as if he was behind me. Obviously, he wasn’t, but I was still smiling as I knew that he was in my heart and soul and together we were going to vanquish those two women that had always stood in my way…

I stepped through the curtains and I felt his energy throughout the match. But as soon as Evie had taken me out with her finisher, that energy was gone. I didn’t feel him anymore. I came to a short time after the bell rang. Evie and Alicia were already gone and while there were still fans in the building, I felt like I was all alone. Realizing that I had lost and that I had been the one that was pinned just shattered my heart entirely…

“You let me down AGAIN…” I could hear my father say in my head. “You’ve been nothing but an embarrassment ever since I died! You have embarrassed ME! You have embarrassed our family! You’re a flash in the pan, Andrea! You’re nothing but old news now…”

I was numb and cold, hearing what my father would say to me if he were alive in my head again and again and again.

“...you can’t do it without me!” he told me in my mind. “You never COULD do it without me! You never will! I’m the only reason why you ever had a career. You could never be a champion without me Andrea… NEVER! Even with my help, you STILL couldn’t get it done. You have to be the most pathetic daughter any father could ever ask for…”

Those words repeated in my head like a constant loop again and again when I went to the locker room, when I let it sink in when I had some time alone. My sadness quickly succumbed to anger, bitterness and hate. And in the coming days, weeks and months, that hate… that anger… that bitterness… it would grow and grow and grow… until finally, the black dahlias on my tree of hatred that had been growing in my heart since the day my father told me to give up wrestling finally began to bloom… and when those dahlias bloomed…

Christina’s face went right through that damn television monitor at Violent Conduct…

October 30, 2020

“You mean NOTHING to me now…” I told my father as I looked over his grave. “...you mean NOTHING! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU for abusing me! I HATE YOU for never believing in my dream! I HATE YOU for living vicariously through me!”

I picked up the bucket of dirt that I had brought with me.

“I HATE YOU for making MY career all about YOU and your stiupid family! But most of all… I HATE YOU for screwing me out of MY World Championship! When I put Christina’s face through that television screen at Violent Conduct, it was like evicting you out of my heart and soul forever! You’re BENEATH ME, Dad! You always were! You’ve held me back for the last time.

You know what ‘family’ means to me, Dad? It means NOTHING!

Because EVERY ounce of success I’ve EVER had in professional wrestling was on my own… without ANY help from you, from my brother… from my mom.... It was all because of ME! Family means NOTHING TO ME… and neither do you!”

Taking one last pause, I dumped the entire bucket of dirt over his grave, burning most of his name and the entirety of the picture that he had on the grave! Just for good measure, I spiked the bucket off of the dirt I just poured on his grave and felt this incredibly freeing sensation coarse through my veins.

“All FAMILY ever did was hold me back… but not anymore. From this moment forward? I am no longer your daughter…”

I turned and walked away from my father’s buried grave for the final time feeling no remorse for anything that I had just said or done. On the contrary, I was feeling as free as I had ever felt not just in my career, but in my life.

And with being disconnected from my family at last… I was certainly feeling like my future was brighter than ever…

Two Hours Later…

I found myself in a dimly lit room with some of the lighting coming from some candles that I had lit all around the room. The candles were skull shaped and molded, signifying the death of the Andrea Hernandez that everyone had known for years. I kneeled in the center of the room reflecting on everything that has happened from the death of my father and how much that changed me, to Violent Conduct and all of the events that happened since. There was a picture frame face down in front of me as I thought about the night that I assaulted and destroyed Christina Rose in front of the world on her own show. This memory brought a smile to my face knowing that I had freed myself from what was holding me back before.

I remembered how two weeks later, after I defeated and knocked out Seleana Zdunich, Christina tried to get back at me.

I remembered how two weeks ago, the pleasurable feeling that I had when I blasted Christina with the chair, leading to the win for Amber Ryan and I and how Christina flipped out and got herself suspended. This on top of the t-shirt campaign I had been promoting since then brought a smirk to my face. I felt no shame. I felt no remorse. I felt vindication and nothing but as if I was fighting back against the same locker room that had cold shouldered me for so long. I reflected upon my anger that I had about the upcoming match this week and then I began to express my thoughts.

“Brittany…” I said with a scowl as I mentioned my opponent for the first time. “...before I begin… I want to give you something! A special, RARE merchandise that only YOU get to have!

I laughed as I revealed the picture frame to the camera. The picture was of me standing over a blooded and knocked out Christina Rose at Violent Conduct. It also had my autograph just for further commemoration.

“You get to have an authentic, signed piece of history, Brittany! Isn’t that great? You get to hang it up in your room and you get to relive this moment again and again and again! Don’t forget to say thank you! I managed to get the right people to get me your correct address too!”

I briefly paused to put down the picture again.

“That’s what you want to avenge, right, Brittany? You want to come back to Sin City Wrestling for one night only just to beat the hell out of me in the cage! You spent WEEKS wanting this match! You spent weeks begging Mark and Christian for this match and Christian in his right mind said no because you’re not even part of this roster. But Mark? Honey, you can blame him for what’s about to happen to you because when he decided to allow this for whatever reason he did, he signed and sealed your fate. You want to avenge your mother by beating the hell out of me, right? Just from that mission alone, you’ve already lost this match. You come in here thinking that you re doing the right thing by coming back and trying to fuck me up! You think that coming back to avenge your mother is such a noble cause? You want to stand up and avenge your family? Take it from someone who has been in your shoes before, Brittany. It’s going to fail extremely hard for you. See, earlier this year, I was stupid enought o involve my family. I made the mistake of trying to win back the World Championship for my thankfully dead father when the entire time, I should’ve been focused on me. But I wasn’t! I was hellbent on avenging his death while I was trying to become world champion again because in all honesty? FAMILY is a DISTRACTION! You want to focus all of your emotions and your energies on avenging your pathetic excuse of a mother? Fine! Drown in your own distraction because what I’m focused on is just beating you! This isn’t even anything personal with you. It can’t be. You’re not worth making this personal with and honestly, I don’t want to do what I am going to have to do in that cage. But you wanted this. You’ve made me do this. You didn’t learn your lesson from what happened to your mother? You didn’t learn your lesson from what I had done to Seleana a few weeks ago… you know… when I beat her so fucking bad that she was still loopy when she faced Sam Marlowe last week?

It’s funny, Brittany… because you’re making the exact same mistake I was making all summer. You’re making it about your FAMILY! You want to come in here, try to be a sympathetic figure and try to act as if you’re fighting for someone else when all along, throughout your entire career, you’ve been nothing but an ungrateful, self-centered, self-absorbed little bitch! Just because I am not on the roster anymore doesn’t mean I know about your history here in Sin City Wrestling. You carry yourself acting like you’re hot shit and that you’re the best but what have you accomplished in this business? A Roulette Championship? By the way… before you even THINK about mocking me for my losses to Evie Jordan… I just wanted to point out that Evie is who you lost that title to. Before you go on your little tired, boring, BULLSHIT repetitive nonsense about me being a ‘flash in the pan’ and ‘overrated’, which I know you’re going to do because that’s how damn predictable you Hiltons are… look in the damn mirror!

Don’t mock me for my title reign like other women have… when you’ve NEVER been a Sin City Wrestling Bombshells World Champion. Don’t talk shit about my title reign when during your career, you had MULTIPLE chances to get to the next level here and you never did!  The last time you were here, you challenged Alicia Lukas for the world championship and you didn’t get it done. That was your last appearance here, was it not? And here we were all hoping she ran you out of the company for good, but that’s okay. I’ll gladly take that job on Sunday! Don’t mock me for that reign, Brittany, when you had a chance to get to the next level in the Gold Rush tournament a couple of weeks back, but Dani Weston stopped you stone cold in your tracks like the B-tier, spotlight blinded choke artist you were in that Gold Rush Finals! You want me to continue about your main event failures, Brittany? How about when you won the Blast from the Past tournament and you fucking choked THAT away when Alicia beat you and you left this company with your tail tucked between your legs, further ruining that Blast from the Past accomplishment? Why don’t you think about ALL the times you had an opportunity to be a main eventer and a world champion and ALL of the times you BLEW IT before mocking ANYONE for having a ‘short’ world championship reign? Why don’t you think about your own personal LEGACY OF FAILURE before you call someone else ‘overrated’ and a ‘flash in the pan’. Why don’t you look in the mirror when you say those things, Brittany… because at that point, you WOULD be talking to the right person about that!

But that’s what you’re known for, right? Talking shit? Getting on the nerves of other people? Because believe me, Brittany, I’ve done my research and you’re no different than your mother. Just like her, you’re brash and you’re arrogant and you make everyone else around you hate your guts…. But you want to come back here for this match talking a whole bunch of shit thinking that everyone is going to listen to you when I look around and… I don’t see ONE person supporting you! I don’t see ONE person calling for you to beat my ass. I don’t see Seleana rooting for you to destroy me. I don’t see your mother being a cheerleader from the suspended sidelines. Your mother cares more about challenging for the world title than anything between her and I and she cares far more about that then your match against me… typical Hilton bullshit I tell you. I mean shit, do YOU even care about avenging your mother because all I’ve seen you doing on social media is bragging about a championship you won in another company and telling all the haters to kiss your ass and shut the fuck up. Yeah, you’re a TRUE HERO, Brittany! You’re a TRUE SYMPATHETIC FIGURE! You come in here riding on your white horse and acting like a knight in shining armor when there have been far more people speaking out AGAINST YOU in this little obsession revenge quest against me than they were speaking out for you! You wanted to act like you were some big deal trying to avenge your mother but your one night only return has drawn nothing but CRICKETS from the locker room!

Why so much apathy toward you, Brittany? I think I understand.

I think it’s because most of the locker room that was here when you were is still here and they remember you as being a spoiled, selfish, arrogant, brat that did nothing but make everyone else want to beat her ass and they’re not buying your knight in shining armor crap! I think I know why… because they see your hypocrisy! You come back here to avenge your mother? You come back here to get back at me for what I did to her? Are you going to condemn me? Are you going to try to make me regret it? Are you going to try and make me suffer for it? Hell, are you going to try to bring up my dad and my family and how I betrayed them? Before you do ANY of that… before you condemn me acting like you’re some patron saint… I want you to think about Climax Control 205… mother’s day 2018. Why… it’s YOU beating the crap out of your own mother, isn’t it? You want to get back at ME for something YOU had done to her prior? Are you KIDDING E? WOW! Talk about being a hypocrite! You don’t get to play the knight in shining armor. You don’t get to avenge the same mother that YOU beat the hell out of more than two years ago. Going into the match with Sam Marlowe at Into the Void 2018… you know… when you won the Roulette title from her… you blogged about that match… in fact…

I paused to lift up the picture frame and pull out a piece of paper. I unfolded it, revealing it as a printed copy of the blog she wrote.

“Let me read you some words that you said about your own mother…

You called the show where you beat the shit out of her… ‘amazing’. You bragged about taking out your mother… saying that you did it to ‘showcase that I want this more than anybody else out there’. You used your mother to further YOUR career, Brittany!

You even called your mother in that same blog an ‘evil woman’. You told Sam Marlowe that she can be ‘right there alongside’ your mother… hinting that you were willing and able to do the same thing to Sam that you did to your mother. Two years ago, you beat the shit out of her and you ENJOYED IT! You BRAGGED about it! You would not stop talking about it and you wouldn’t stop praising yourself for it and now… two years later… you want to fight for her, be her superhero and beat the shit out of me in that steel cage on Sunday when YOU CALLED HER EVIL! You KNOW what your mother is! You KNOW how FAKE she fucking is and now you want to come back to try to AVENGE HER? You’re an ENABLER, Brittany! You’re just as much of a two-faced FAKE like she is! You went on camera shortly after you did what you did to your mother and you were rambling on and on and on about YOUR legacy. You constantly bragged about dropping her on her head.You wanted to embarrass her. You said it yourself! You admitted how much you DIDN’T want to emulate her and you were even talking about how you had your head up her ass and wanting to be just like her and you ended up beating the shit out of her because you wanted to get out of her shadow! You admitted to the world on camera that it was a mistake for you to try to be the next Crystal Hilton. You admitted that you should’ve been focusing on yourself and THAT is why you took her out.

You did the same thing to the same person for the same fucking reason that I did!

And now, two years later, you have your head up her ass again in this avenger’s quest and you’re happy to be in her shadow again? Because let me tell you this, Brittany… if you beat me… they’re not going to talk about that. They’re going to talk about your mother and how she was avenged, but they’re not really going to talk about you. You’re just being in her shadow again, the same thing that you spoke out against. The funny thing is, for all the talk you had two years ago of not wanting to emulate her, you’re the exact same thing she is: a hypocritical liar! Like her, you can’t decide what you want to be whatsoever! One minute, you’re beating the shit out of her and condemning her for what she is and the next you want to avenge her and you’re being the exact same thing that you condemned her for? Now, I’m not condemning you for doing what you did to your mother, I want to make that clear. What I’m condemning you for is going back on what you did and going back to what you hated being and you know how much I can’t STAND people that do that! You could’ve been great in Sin City Wrestling after you did what you did to her, but you just never had it in you to take that next step and that’s probably why you fucked off after Alicia beat your ass! But by embracing your mother again and wanting to avenge her? You’ve thrown away any last hope of EVER separating from your mother and EVER getting out of her shadow! By coming back to try to make it about your stupid family, you are anchoring yourself against someone as dangerous as me and trust me, I KNOW EXACTLY what I am talking about because I spent the entire summer sinking myself with the same mindset that you are bringing yourself into this match.

I get it Brittany… wanting to break away from your parent, wanting to break away from your family… and YOU of all people should get it too considering YOU did the same thing. You’re no ‘better’ than me when it comes to turning her back on her family. Except… the only difference between you and I is that you went back and you accepted a place in mommy’s shadow.

And for me?

There is NO GOING BACK!

I have no ties to my father anymore! I discarded them because all my family was doing was holding me back!

I broke away from my family because THEY tried to make it about THEM when all along it should’ve been about ME!

I broke away for my OWN legacy!

I buried my father’s grave and told him how much I HATE HIM!

Two years from now? You’re not going to see ME fighting for my family… because I’ve fought for my family and their outdated, abhorrent, two-faced legacy for the last time! You’re not going to see me try to avenge someone in my family because as far as I’m concerned, my father doesn’t have a place in my heart anymore and my mother and brother did nothing but enable his bullshit by not standing up to him and enabling him to treat me the way he did. I’m not going to make the same mistake you did when you cursed out your mother only to go back to having your head up her ass.

That’s because now, Brittany… I AM REAL!

This little vengeance quest of yours isn’t going to end well for you and once I beat you and make your life HELL in the cage… you’re going to go back to WWR or wherever the hell you wrestle at these days and not ONE person in this company is even going to be talking about you after this coming week is over because in the grand scheme of things, Brittany? There is hardly a soul here that considers you important enough to talk about… and that’s probably why you bailed before, right?

There’s nothing you can do to level up enough to beat me, little girl. Sunday? It’s Dia De Los Muertos for you…

And the soul of your career can join the soul of my father in HELL where they both belong!

Come Sunday… you’re not ‘leveling up… because when I’m done with you? It’s not just ‘game over’, it’s the Red Ring of DEATH… BITCH!”

After saying what was on my mind, I blow out the skull-shaped candles that were near me, making things darker before I shut the camera off.