Author Topic: NEVER TOO MANY BESTIES  (Read 539 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
NEVER TOO MANY BESTIES
« on: October 23, 2020, 11:54:04 PM »
Scene 1: You can never have too many BESTIES!

When: Saturday, 10/24. Roughly 4PM
Where: Her home, in the living room.

**The scene fades in with Candy sitting on her couch. She has her laptop set up with a webcam recording her. She smiles into the camera and waves.**

Candy: HI EVERYONE! I just wanted to take some time to talk to all of you guys about things going on. First of all, I’m ok after what that meanie head Mercedes Vargas did to me! I can’t believe she was the one who locked me in the closet! Then she hit me with the microphone. She’s mean and I’ll take care of it all. But this week, I’m a little more focused on 2 things. First…

**She held up 1 finger**

Candy: HALLOWEEN!!! EVERYONE LOVES HALLOWEEN!!! I’m finishing up my costume and I promise you it’s SO AWESOME!!! And I’m gonna go trick or treating backstage. It’s gonna be so much fun! But the second thing I am focused on right now…

**She holds up 2 fingers**

Candy: is my match with Sierra! She’s gonna be so much fun to wrestle! And then maybe after we can be besties! I mean, we are practically family! I know that might not make sense to some people. But think of it. She’s married to Lachlan, who is brothers with my other bestie Malachi! SEE! FAMILY!!! Plus... you can NEVER have too many besties!!! It’s gonna be so cool to wrestle her in the ring. I know she is gonna be a tough one to beat, but if anyone can do it, I can! And i’m gonna do it my way! WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF GLITTER!!!!

**She smiled as she held up a hand full of glitter, and blew it into the camera. The camera was overtaken with a swarm of sparkle and glitter before fading to black**

OOC: sorry to everyone that this rp is garbage. I stared at a blank screen the better part of a day and I just couldn't focus on a damn thing. UGH!!!
user posted image