Author Topic: Seleana Zdunich (c) v Johanna Krieger - Bombshell Roulette Championship  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 10,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
Re: Seleana Zdunich (c) v Johanna Krieger - Bombshell Roulette Championship
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 04:13:10 AM »
Worse….

She paced back-and-forth, in her hand was a manila folder. Stuffed with papers. A report that she had spent three days meticulously going over to make sure she had all the facts right. Small pictures that she had been able to take on her cell phone, printed out larger. Everything that Johanna had been able to gather over the last few weeks sat in this folder. The corruption ran deep, deeper than Johanna had realised, deeper than she had been able to actually access.

She took a long deep breath in, she had no idea what the conversation she was about to have was going to entail. She had no idea whether or not it was going to be good, bad or indifferent.

She moved around her father’s office, looking over the books, the pictures, the awards. Newspaper clippings set in frames. Highlights from a distinguished career filled with justice and honor. It made her heart hurt. She felt selfish, going on without her father’s blessing. Not just without his blessing but going against his exact wishes. He wanted her to stop looking, to stop probing. But she couldn’t let it go. She couldn’t stop. And now she was standing in his office waiting for him to walk in. With papers and information that could possibly break his heart.

But everything he told her, everything his stuff was what she was trying to accomplish. The department was poisoned, it had cancer deep inside. And Johanna wanted to cure it. She heard her father move down the hallway towards the door, he laughed talking to her mother and the door opened and he stepped in, his small quickly faded. His eyes going from his daughters face looked for them and conflicted, to the file in her hand.

“What is that?” Straight to business. Her father's voice was filled with bass. He always tried to add authority to his tone. Especially when he felt Johanna had done something wrong. She took a sharp inhale holding out the file. He took it and opened it, seconds later he closed it and put his hands on his hips. “Why Jo?” His jaw clenched. Johanna could feel his anger.

She took a step back and sighed, folding her arms over her chest. “I have the evidence da.”

He shook his head and threw the file on his desk, the papers spewing from it. He paced back-and-forth his hands shaking before balling into fists. He turned and made a pivot on the ball of his foot staring straight at his daughter “jo, I told you to let this go” Johanna swallowed hard and looked down and away.

“I found the evidence, I have pic-“

“Enough!” His voice raised into a yell. Johanna‘s father had really yelled at her or at anyone. He was always a measured and calm individual. He always thought better of raising to anger and getting frustrated. This was new, this was terrifying. Johanna had never seen him like this. Never felt the aura around her father change from a respected calm individual to a raging tornado of anger. “It doesn’t matter.” He took a deep breath trying to calm himself, it seems to work as he turned and sat on the edge of his desk.

There was an awkward silence, Johanna swallowed hard and moved around sitting on the edge of the couch near the desk. “Doesn’t matter?” She knew what he meant. It was a nagging feeling in her stomach that she had there when she had started this entire thing. From the last conversation she had after the attack.

Her father shook his head he seems so much older now like you get aged 10 years in the last few weeks. “Everyone involved in this, there’s too many. It’s too big. There’s nothing you can do Jo”  she sat there and ground her teeth together, she leaned forward with her hands on her knees she felt tears well up as her heart seemed to break. Her breathing became stuttered, she took a sharp breath in and a long deep breath out before looking up at her father with tears rolling down her cheeks. His face softened and he got to his feet. He moved closer to Johanna and leaned down grabbing her hands pulling her to her feet giving her a small hug.“I’m sorry.”

She closed her eyes, she lightly pushed the father back pacing away from him before turning around. “I can’t, I can’t and won’t let this go da…” He went to say something but Joanna walked over to grab the file. She shuffled all the papers and pictures back inside of it. She turned to walk out, her father quickly jumped forward grabbing the file from her hands, and before she could do anything about it he had thrown them into the fireplace. Johanna stepped forward and then stopped her eyes staring at the fire as it slowly burned everything she had worked on. Every piece of evidence, every picture, every theory was now going up in a ball of flaming smoke.

“Drop this Johanna. For both of us…”

She twitched, she backed away from the fire, her eyes wide. She could smell the smoke, and mixture of a paper fire in the chemicals from the photographs filled the air. She swallowed and shook her head slowly looking over at her father. “No”

“No?”

His voice was in a state of shock. He couldn’t believe that Johanna would actually disobey him.  She stepped towards her father, her head tilted to the side, the anger took over any feeling of disappointment that she had. “Do you want me to look away because you’re afraid that I will fail. Is that it?. Or, are you afraid that I will succeed?.”

There was silence. Her father didn’t even move. He took a breath and raised his hands up to try and calm her. “That isn’t it. This is for you. For your job. Your legacy.”

That was it. That is all she was able to hear. Do you want to step forward and her voice raised higher than her father did when he was angry. Her eyes burned, her blood boiled, and she came nose to nose with her father. “Your legacy!. Yours! Not mine!. You were afraid that Me bringing this to our just going to ruin your name with all of your cop buddies. They're gonna know you as the snitches father. But that isn’t what I was raised to be Da. I wasn’t raised to look away….I was raised to respect Justice….by you.” His jaw dropped, he had no idea what to say. But the look in his eyes and his body language was enough. Johanna closed her eyes and shook her head backing away turning from her father and walking out the door.

Rising.

“Well, you’re not really shocked are you?”

Joanna slowly smiled. A grin that was full of confidence and arrogance. Her hair flowing down in front of her face so she moved the front of it behind her ears. She paste back-and-forth with long deep breaths.

“It amazes me, it really does. In professional wrestling you’re always looking for the next big thing. The next marketable star that you can put out in front of the world whether it be on pay per view, in front of a live crowd, or are closed off set due to a pandemic. You still need bankable marketable stars. I walked into this company teaming with the man who is their current reigning and defending world champion. I walked in with an established start standing next to me, ready to be my partner. When a man like Alex Jones looks down a camera lens and says that I am the next big thing, you should all believe him.”

Her accent was strong but not enough that you couldn’t understand what she was saying. Johanna was extremely good at English, having learned it very young.

“I proved it, by becoming a mixed tag team champion. But then the naysayers started to come out and say that Alex was carrying me. That I was nothing more than a pawn. ”
And no matter how many singles matches I won, no matter how many times I beat song, and Bella, everyone would always just think that I was all talk. But I was all hype. So, I push down all of my frustrations and all of my anger. I pushed it down deep into my stomach and got ready for the time when I would be able to explode and show each and everyone of you just how good I am.”

“I waited until it was time to shove all of those assumptions, and bullshit, right down their throats.“

“I beat Roxi Johnson. And no one seems to care. No one seems to care when I brought up the fact I had a winning record I was left out of the number one contenders back while. But then I got put in this will let number one contenders triple threat, and suddenly the world started to notice. I picked up A second win over a former bombshells champion. That is now two on my list. And violent conduct I will be looking to add a third.”

“But part of me wonders, will I get the respect I deserve? All the bombshells divisional recognise that I am someone who should be feared and someone who is taking over?“

Johanna shrugs, she laughs under her breath and step sideways sliding hands into the pockets of her tight black jeans. Her upper body covered by a old and faded black Metallica shirt and a black leather biker jacket over that.

“You see, there is something I’ve noticed about the bombshells division and sin city wrestling as a whole. People are delusional. Look at Roxi Johnson, I beat her and there has been no mention, no show of respect. Nothing from an apparent hero because she is too busy playing footsie with Amber Ryan under the table. She parade herself around like some kind of respected veteran, an old warrior ready to go down on her sword. Yet, when somebody beats her there is silence. And in this case silence is deafening.”

“She isn’t the only one, Mercedes Vargas, the whole of Fame who is also a former champion. Yet someone who for the last few months has failed every single time she has been given even a sniff at success. She has said nothing. But worse than the faded legends and former champions who cannot be bothered to step off their pedestals to actually give respect where it’s due, it is the ones who are delusional and haven’t done a goddamn thing in this business that really make me laugh.”

“The names like Jesse Selco, like Bea Barnhart. Women who have done nothing but stop their feet and make great proclamations about their skill, about their drive, and each time they have been left wanting and clutching at straws because deep down they are not good enough.”

Johanna scoffs and rolls her eyes with a small shrug.

“But, the woman that I am facing a violent conduct is none of these things. You see Seleana Zdunich is what you would call an abnormality . She is not a jaded legend like Roxi, Mercedes or her own wife. You take one look at her promos, her thoughts, her actions. And it shows a woman who is respectful of those who have beaten her, and even more respectful of those of lost her and given her the respect that she so rightfully earned.”

“She also isn’t like the Jesse’s and the Bea’s of the world.”

“Seleana has had success. She is the current Roulette champion, a former bombshells champion. She has earned everything that she has got. Well I guess we won’t actually bring up what happened in the bombshells championship match. But she can’t be blamed for someone else’s stupidity. And this match excites me.”

“And it isn’t just because of the title.”

Johanna puts her finger up with another smirk

”Although, some people see that title as a strange gimmick. As something that should be laughed at. But I see it for what it really is. Pure, chaos. The championship where you don’t know what kind of match you are going to get. The championship where violence can reign supreme, or something silly can happen. Something original or new. It seems like it’s a championship that was, to be honest, made for me. And I beat you in this? I get to add a third former world champion‘s name to my list. I get to face someone who even if she is the more experienced and better competitor in a match is still the underdog. That is what you are and it’s what you’re good at. You are put in this position with people always think that you’re going to get beaten and then you overcome the odds time and time again”

“It allows some people in this company to stupidly overlook you and underestimate you. I won’t do that Seleana. I won’t go into this match thinking that I have you beaten. See, I am the new destruction machine in the bombshells division. I know how good I am, I know how dangerous I am, but I’m not about to make the same mistake that so many others have before. I’m going to go into the smash and give you everything I’ve got. I don’t care what the wheel lands on, I don’t care if it’s a Barbwire baseball bat match, or a fucking pillow fight. You are going to have to deal with Johanna Krieger, agent of chaos. And one of the scariest human beings you will ever meet in your life.”

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 10:46:33 PM »
Off-Camera

Thursday September 10, 2020
Room of Zenna Zdunich
Omni William Penn Hotel
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
9:05 PM  EDT

Seleana Zdunich walks up the hallway and ends up at the door marked 415. She knocks and the door opens to reveal her sister, Zenna, looking out into the hallway at her in confusion.

Zenna Zdunich: Sarabi?

Behind her, Jenni Taylor, Kelly Taylor and Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis all stand looking equally as perplexed at Seleana’s presence. Zenna takes in the look on her elder sister’s face and  nods slowly.

Zenna Zdunich: Kristalkamp?

Seleana manages a small, sad, slow nod and Zenna motions at her to enter the room. Zenna steps back and Seleana comes into the room, the other members of their family all looking on, seemingly torn between sympathy and expectation of details. As Seleana silently takes a seat, Halo’s phone pings at her. She looks at the screen and blinks in disbelief.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Shit!

Jenni and Kelly look to each other, both frowning on confusion.

Jenni Taylor: What is it, Love?

Halo shakes her head.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Mama Chrys just tweeted out that she’s havin’ a “Me Party” in her own hotel toom…

Kelly shakes her head.

Kelly Taylor: Bollocks…

Jenni Taylor: Is she really that bloody thick?

Zenna waves a calming hand before sitting next to her elder sister.

Zenna Zdunich:  Detta gör inte höns av fjädrar?

Seleana shakes her head.  Zenna’s eyes close as she nods.

Zenna Zdunich: So it really is that bad…

Halo stares at Zenana dn Seleana, her mouth falling open in disbelief.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Y’all gotta be shittin’ me!

Seleana shakes her head sadly and Halo just stares back.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Over one match result?

Seleana manages a small nod.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? Wasn’t this supposed to go away after Miss keira, Sin, whatever the fuck that is… did what she did? It seems like it turned the volume up to ear-splittin’ levels instead!

Jenni and Kelly move their attention to Halo.

Jenni Taylor: What was that?

Kelly Taylor: It seemed mad…

Halo sighs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Miss Keira has gone a little off her ass lately and started comin’ for people’s sins. She took Mama Sel and held her to get Mama Chrys to agree to let her take Mama Chrys’s great sin from her. It was supposed to basically rip her pride out of her, kinda like it split Crystal out of Christina and made her like… “Oh, I’ve lost me mojo!”  or some shit…

Zenna nods pointedly.

Zenna Zdunich: You’re right, it does not seem to have done that at all.

She leans over and hugs her sister.

Zenna Zdunich:  Stannar du här med mig?

Seleana looks at her sister as if pondering this and then nods slowly. Zenna hugs her.

Zenna Zdunich:  Okej.

Jenni and Kelly just shake their heads, both crossing their arms.

Jenni Taylor: Bloody fucking hell…

Kelly Taylor: You have a title defense tomorrow, yeah?

Zenna and Seleana both nod.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, we do. Christina’s in the hardcore title match as well.

Halo nods.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I’m defending against Vero Taylor’s bestie, Bianca Davis, myself. Brit’s in that match with her Mama too.

Jenni nods, walks over and hugs Seleana.

Jenni Taylor: We’ll see you before you head to North Carolina, yeah?

Seleana nods and Kelly hugs her too.

Kelly Taylor: Keep your chin up, Love. Kia kaha, as it were.

Seleana hugs the Taylor Sisters back and then nods as they take their leave to their respective rooms. Halo shakes her head.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: What was y’all doin’ there in the first place?

Seleana sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: I was stupid. I walk out there to confront Diamond when match was over. I did not anticipate Diamond would not be able to stop herself from confronting me.

Seleana looks to her feet in shame.

Seleana Zdunich: She marches up to me. Christina and Azurine were still in the ring and Diamond and I got loud enough that Christina looked at us, taking eye off ball. Azurine got pin and Christina yell at me for it. All my fault, if I could have just stayed where I was supposed to be, she would have won and we never have this problem.

Halo and Zenna both watch on in stunned silence. After a few seconds, Halo finally nods.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: And she ain’t said shit about Diamond?

Seleana shrugs sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: She takes Diamond’s side.

Halo and Zenna both can’t believe their ears and Seleana nods slightly in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Sort of...

Halo frowns in near-outraged confusion.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Sort of? 

She looks to Zenna and then back to Seleana, neither the confusion nor the anger leaving her face.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: The fuck does that mean?

Seleana sighs sadly again.

Seleana Zdunich: She does not understand the argument between us. She has never…

Seleana trails off and Zenna nods to her sister.

Zenna Zdunich:  Hon tror inte på dig?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich:  Jag vet inte.

Zenna’s eyes practically bug out of her head.

Zenna Zdunich: Hur är det mojligt?

Halo watches them, her darting between the sisters based on which one is currently speaking. Given the respective looks on the sister’s faces, this was obviously not good.

Seleana Zdunich: Hon är mer orolig för sina egna slagsmål.

Zenna shakes her head angrily.

Zenna Zdunich: Hon är en jävla idiot!

Halo’s mouth falls open again. Whatever else had been said, she recognized that phrase instantly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Who’s a fuckin’ idiot?

Before they can answer, her phone chimes at her again. Halo glances and shakes her head.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Apparently, I am, Brit’s wantin’ to know what’s takin’ me so long…

She quickly types out a response and sends it back.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Mama Sel, you hang in there, y’hear? Y’all the strongest person I know.

She walks over and embraces her mother-in-law.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Love ya, Mama Sel!

She withdraws and then embraces Zenna.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Love you too, Aunt Z.

Zenna smiles at her.

Zenna Zdunich: Love you, HayJo.

Seleana manages to nod as well.

Seleana Zdunich: Love you, HayJo. Give love to Brittany.

Halo nods and takes her leave.  As the door closes, Zenna shakes her head.

Zenna Zdunich:  Så vem skit i det blå skåpet?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Vi båda.

Zenna hugs her sister.

Zenna Zdunich:  Det kommer att bli bra imorgon.

Seleana nods and hugs her sister.

Seleana Zdunich: I hope so…

Off-Camera

Friday September 11, 2020
Room of Seleana Zdunich
Tru by Hilton Hotel
Fayetteville, North Carolina
2:35 PM  EDT

Seleana Zdunich, her sister and tag team partner, Zenna Zdunich, her stepdaughter, Brittany Williams, and her daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis, all stand in Seleana’s hotel room near the SRW pay-per-view, Dog Days of Thunder, waiting for Seleana’s wife to arrive so they can go down to the venue together. .

Brittany Williams: Where’s Mom?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know, she slept in her own room last night.

Brittany’s eyes go wide.

Brittany Williams: She… WHAT? And you didn’t go over and fix things?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Nej.

Brittany almost looks like she wants to shoot her stepmother from the room.

Brittany Williams: Why the hell not?

Seleana bows her head in guilt and shame.

Seleana Zdunich: She did not want to.

Brittany shakes her head.

Brittany Williams: She has to be so damn stubborn sometimes, doesn’t she?

Halo can’t help but laugh.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Ain’t we all?

Brittany shakes her head, clearly unamused.

Brittany Williams: Not like this and not like her!

Halo nods and her phone chimes. Halo frowns and looks at the screen.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Holy shit… she got pulled from the show…

Brittany, Zenna and Seleana all look at her in shock.

Brittany Williams: What??!!!?

Seleana Zdunich: Why?

Halo slips through pages.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Some kind of...Jesus tapdancin’ tittyfuckin’ Christ on a pogostick!

She stares at the screen in disbelief.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: She made some post last night about BLM durin’ the football game and it’s gone fuckin’ nuclear! Company announced they’re pullin’ her from the show over it.

Brittany quickly sends off a message on her phone.  It chimes right back.

Brittany Williams: She’s not coming anymore. Going to Vegas to see Aurora.

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: At least there’s that. I’m not keen to see her have this problem but…

Halo’s phone chimes again.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Jesus...fuck… she just got fired…

Zenna waves her hand.

Zenna Zdunich: No, no, give this a day and she will not be fired. That word was not used.

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: You know that’s how she’s gonna take it! If she wasn’t pissed and upset before…

Zenna nods knowingly.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, she will be now.   

Brittany shakes her head.

Brittany Williams: Damn, Mom, what did you do?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: How can I talk to her now if she will not even be here? I cannot just text this problem away!

Sitting down on the bed, Seleana almost throws her phone.

Seleana Zdunich: Hon tar vatten över huvudet.

Brittany and Halo both frown and Zenna nods her agreement with her sister.

Zenna Zdunich: She does. She is drowning…

Brittany and Halo step over to chairs, each taking a seat as Zenna sits down on the bed next to Seleana.

Zenna Zdunich: What will you do?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I will message her and try to meet up with her in Las Vegas after. I will be there on Sunday anyway for SCW. I will find out my Violent Conduct opponent. Maybe I can talk to her before anything bad happens…

Zenna looks down, almost as if she’s not sure she should say anything.

Zenna Zdunich: Misstänker du att hon har fångat sitt skägg i brevlådan?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag vet inte.  Jag hoppas att hon inte dricker. Om hon gör det kommer hon att skit i det blå skåpet!

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Det finns ingen ko på isen. Hon är starkare än hon tror att hon är.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag hoppas att du talar sanningen.

Zenna pats her sister’s shoulder.

Zenna Zdunich: Aurora will help her. She will not want to let her down.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

Halo and Brittany both sigh.

Brittany Williams: Shit…

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Day just gets better, don’t it?

Brittany nods.

Brittany Williams: What are we gonna do about Mom?

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Fight our matches and then see if we can’t fly back faster tonight than we were going to?

Brittany smiles.

Brittany Williams: I love you!

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen for this as well.

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: You did not check in yet, did you?

Halo and Brittany both shake their heads as Halo scans her phone.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I’m looking for a flight.

Seleana raises a hand.

Seleana Zdunich: I have found a way to get us home tonight. You can cancel your room.

Halo grins.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Done.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Now, we fight and then we go home to possibly fight again.

Zenna exhales heavily.

Zenna Zdunich: Do you want me to come with you?

Seleana smiles and puts her hand on her sister’s shoulder just as Zenna had done to ehrs earlier. 

Seleana Zdunich: You must see to Li as I am to Christina.

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, okej.

Halo and Brittany both smile too.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: We got this, Aunt Z!

Brittany nods in agreement.

Brittany Williams: Yes we do!

Seleana smiles at her family.

Seleana Zdunich: We will do this.

On-Camera

Saturday September 19, 2020
Encounter Area
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
6:14 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing near a fenced off area that more resembles a batting cage than anything else. Seleana rubs her palms along her jeans and nods to herself, glancing down at her black Nikes and exhaling heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: It has been an interesting week. 

She nods, turning to show her Crystal Hilton t-shirt for the world to see.

Seleana Zdunich: Nothing good happened for a few days until finally, I was allowed to sort of turn my focus to SCW and the Roulette Championship. I am so keen….

Shaking her head, Seleana pounds her fist against the metal mesh wall.

Seleana Zdunich: Min fru…

Her teeth grind as anger surges through her body.

Seleana Zdunich: My wife…

Shaking her head she looks away from the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: How did no one notice that my wife is… not caucasian…

She whirls to face the camera, her hand outstretched, palm down.

Seleana Zdunich: I realize she has done some silly and some stupid things. Everyone has and yes, I admit, my wife has done more than her share, but being mildly annoyed at things during a sporting event should not have been grounds for her to get jumped all over again!

Her hand balls into a fist as she looks off towards the cage wall.

Seleana Zdunich: I was pleased to see that most from SCW simply waved their hand if they even bothered to look at all but there were many who felt the need to jump on her as if she had assassinated a helpless crippled puppy on international broadcast and I do not understand so many talked as if they had never actually seen a photograph before!     

She whirls back towards the camera, glaring hatefully.

Seleana Zdunich: Are they blind?

Her hands swing out wide.

Seleana Zdunich: Are they stupid?

She points to the ground in front of her.

Seleana Zdunich: Are they so addled by drugs that they see things that do not exist and both other traits become more evident as the night continues on?

Her hand waves away in dismissive derision.

Seleana Zdunich: As much as I wanted to scream at her, that was not what she should have been screamed at for and if I could get any of those people into the ring with me I would beat on them until they could not get back up. No spinning wheel, no policy in the way, just raise my fists and smash until what remains must be removed with assistance!

She nods, raising an index finger.

Seleana Zdunich: This…

She almost pumps it emphatically.

Seleana Zdunich: This is why I am thankful for the rules governing the Roulette Championship!

Nodding forcefully, a smile creeps across Seleana’s face.

Seleana Zdunich: Because it means when that wheel spins, there will be a match that gets chosen that will be right up your alley, Johanna.

She pauses to nod in smirking acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: At least, this is one way to look at it.

Her right hand rises up, palm up.

Seleana Zdunich: In the one hand, the match will likely be pure chaos and mayhem will reign supreme. That is your forte. It is what you live for, ja?

She nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: So many matches that are completely unpredictable and give rise to wanton destruction that should please any agent of chaos or mayhem maven. I have had several of these and they all were glorious in their chaotic nature. They would all have given rise to the mayhem you naturally seek.

Her right hand lowers as her left hand rises to take its place.

Seleana Zdunich: In the other hand, most of them allow and feature weapons and hardcore action. Rumor has it that you do not favor such things. That while you are a wonderful striker that can destroy someone’s arrogance with just your naturally obtained weapons in hands, feet, elbows, knees and head, when actual weapons come into play, you are not as skilled with those as others might be…

Seleana shrugs, her left hand falling away.

Seleana Zdunich: It does not matter what we are good at or what we favor because we are both in the same boat with these rules. We could get something relatively tame because Christian and Mark were keen for a laugh…

The smirk intensifies.

Seleana Zdunich: Or we could get something catastrophically violent and destructive, also because they were keen to have a laugh and were keen to see us have a go at each other properly.

She reaches out and grabs the end bar of the cage.

Seleana Zdunich: I respect the Wolf’s Lair and everything you represent Johanna, but I am keen to see how much you live up to your surname! I want to see the Krigare in person! I want to see what the war is really like when you get all revved up and most of all, I want to see if you can help beat out some of this aggression I have been feeling! I cannot get to those that spoke ill of my wife but I can step into the ring with a bad German bitch with bad intentions towards me and my championship!

She nods releasing her grip on the steel. 

Seleana Zdunich: I can get in the ring under whatever match stipulations they would have us meet under and defend my Roulette Championships against you and see what happens when the wildside meets the warrior!

She flashes a smile as a commotion starts on the other side of the cage.     

Seleana Zdunich: Now, if you will excuse me, I have some training to do…

She turns and walks into the cage, closing the door securely behind her. A minute lantern, the other end is opened and Sarabi the lioness is let into the area. The big cat ryan to Seleana excitedly, jumping up onto her like a giant dog trying to play.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, Sarabi!  Ja! I love you too!

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 05:33:36 AM »
Drink away the pain.

She stormed into the bar. Patrons scattered looking confused as the shirt, blond tornado breezes through to the bartender. She sat at the end, her hands shaking as they clasped together, she growled under her breath as her mind flashes back to her parents home. The papers and photographs in the fire. The flames engulfing all of the proof Johanna had acquired. Weeks of work, sleepless nights. Stress and anxiety constantly moving through her body. She took a long deep breath trying to calm herself down. Her heart was still broken.

Knowing her father wanted her to drop it, he wanted her to turn a blind eye and forget. That isn’t how her world worked. In Johannas world, corruption and criminal activity was punished. And if you betrayed the code, if you turned your back in the badge, then you were worse than anyone could ever imagine. That is what she was dealing with. The betrayal of trust, the anger of knowing anyone could be involved.

And the paranoia that she could be a target.

She had already been attacked once. Left on the cold concrete. Her ears ringing, her head fuzzy and full of pain. It was a message sent and received. But Johanna was angry and stubborn. She felt as if she was alone. She closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. A bottle of beer sitting in front of her. She took it and took a sip, the feeling calming her down. She was lost. Adrift in a world where everyone was the enemy. Both sides looking to take a knife and drive it into her back.

Maybe it wasn’t worth it.

But, then it hit her like a brick to the face. She had nothing else. Johannas whole life was this. It was being a police officer. She had no hobbies, she had no relationship, no friends outside the force. Her entire life was wrapped up in the Nuremberg police department. Something that broke her and she no longer had faith in. A belief that was now broken.

She finished her beer, motioned for another and leaned on the bar. A sorry sight in any way of the imagination. Her hands ran through her hair, a second bottle of beer finding its way in front of her, she reached out taking it and drinking it in one sitting. A body moved around around behind her, sitting on the other side. Johanna ignored it, until she heard a voice.

”Isn’t it lovely to be off duty, Officer Krieger?” Johanna turned her head and raised an eyebrow confused. She opened her mouth but before she could speak he pulled out his identification sliding it to her on the bar. ”Seargent Gustuv, internal investigations...let me buy you another.” a move of his hand and two beers got put in front of them. Johanna was in a state of shock.

She swallowed hard and kept her eyes on him as Gustuv took a sip and exhaled. ”I’m sorry but, is there something I can do for you?” He laughed and put his beer down before picking up and unshelling a peanut.

”A lot apparently. Since you’ve been working my case” He popped the peanut in his mouth. Johanna stuttered and looked down before he continued. ”We’ve known about the corruption in NPD for years. I was getting close.” He pauses again clearing his throat before popping another two peanuts in his mouth and grabbing his ID. ”Then, last week, I was sitting outside a meeting, one I knew about. And I saw someone moving around in tactical gear using standard reconnaissance moves.

There was a pause. Johanna swallowed and shook her head. Was this a truck to get to her? Should she deny it? Lie? Or be honest. Trust was a rare commodity and she had very little left.

She took a sharp breath in and took a sip of her beer. ”it was me”

He couldn’t help but laugh pulling the beer bottle away from his mouth before he could drink and spray it everywhere. ”Oh, I knew that Krieger” his sandy brown hair moves with his head bobbing from the laughter. He cleared his throat and folded his arms sitting back. ”So, what do I do with you hmm?” Johanna was silent. She didn’t know what to say or what was going on. Why was Gustuv here? What did he want? She finished her beer and set the bottle down before lightly ripping the label ”You obviously aren’t on the take, eh?”

She lightly shook her head. ”No….”

He chuckled again finishing his own beer before getting to his feet taking some euros out and dropping them on the bar. ”You did an unauthorised investigation and didn’t go through your superiors.” Her heart sank and she held her breath. ”You jeopardised everything..” He turned away from Johanna, she tried to stay calm but was obviously upset. Gustuv moves towards the door and then stopped ”So, you coming or what?”

Johanna looked up and stumbled ”What?!? What do you mean?”

Gustuv laughed again and took a few steps back towards her. ”Krieger, you may have made mistakes but I need people I can trust. So get up and come with me….you’re hired..” She was still in shock, she left a few notes for the bartender as Gustuv reaches the door. ”Move it Krieger” She popped up from her stool moving through the crowd to the door and with Gustuv.

No one cares.

”Of everything you could have chosen to talk about, you chose that?”

Johanna’s voice was low, her hair was tied back, her upper body covered in a black sleeveless workout top. Her arms covered in tattoos. She sat on the steps outside Wolfslair, her hands getting wrapped up as she shook her head.

”Everything you have going on in your professional life. Your championship and the Roulette division, you open with talking about the fact your wife is a complete idiot and social media is toxic. I’m sorry Seleana, but this isn’t news. And if you think it is then I have other breaking news information for you. Water is wet. The sun is hot, the sky is blue..”

“And I am fucking dangerous.”

“And that Seleana is what you need to focus on. If you sit there and worry about social media and peoples overreaction to dumb shit people say then you won’t just lose your title to me. You’ll get hurt. You will walk down to that ring, go face-to-face with me, and I will bury you. I understand being angry and despite what many say I am not a monster. I’m sorry you have to deal with blowback because Christina is a moron.”

“And she is a moron Seleana.”

“There is no sob story here. Your wife cannot play the victim. She said something stupid and while I do agree some people may have gone overboard with it, Christina deserves everything she got for such a stupid statement. Do you know how I avoid anything like that? I do not talk about politics of race relations in my promotional material or on social media.”

“Because I’m not stupid.”

Johanna couldn’t help but laugh and roll her eyes. Her right hand now wrapped as she moves her fingers to increase blood flow. Her other hand wrap around her neck.

”And I don’t want this stupidity to overshadow our match. I don’t want people to sit there and pity you and think about your wife instead of the match that you and I are going to have. The Roulette title is a championship built on chaos and unpredictability. So many amazing things can happen in the name of violence. And yes sometimes are also strange and stupid conditions and stipulations on that wheel. That is what you should focus on Seleana.”

“Me, you, our match.”

“You barely said anything about it. In fact our match, my career and who I am seemed like an afterthought. A goddamn afterthought. You have faced some of the best Seleana. You have beaten and just faced the top names here. Alicia, Mercedes, Candy. You’ve done great things and as I said I won’t take that away from you.”

“You said a few complimentary things about me but it seems like..surface compliments.”

She shook her head slowly finishing wrapping her hand pulling the side around and pushing the velcro together. She got to her feet and moved around closer to the large swinging heavy bag in front of her.

”You are right. I am a warrior. I am a bad German bitch. But have you looked at my accomplishments? The ones in SCW or in the wrestling world? I mentioned yours, I showed that I know you and know what you’re capable of. I am looking down this lens and I am telling the entire world that Seleana Zdunich is an underrated professional wrestler. A former world champion, the current Roulette champion, a woman who has been a world beater and crawled from under her wife’s shadow and someone who has faced every negative comment and failure with positivity and strength.”

“I know the woman I’m facing.”

“I know how good you are and I’m telling the world how and why…”

“Because when all is said and done I don’t want you to have any excuses. I don’t want you to actually think that I didn’t know who I was facing. And I need you to actually look at my past. My past in this company, my past another company, and what I can do to you and I need you to knowledge that I am amazing professional wrestler and that you have never faced anyone like me, because the truth is Seleana, you haven’t. Throughout your career here and in every other place you have been or could be, you have never seen a person like me.”

“And violent conduct, you’re going to defend the championship against me in some weird and wacky chaotic match. You are going to be getting in the ring with the new beast if the bombshells...and may god help you..”

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 11:15:22 PM »
Off-Camera

Saturday September 12, 2020
Den Area
Apartment of Christina and Seleana Zdunich
Las Vegas, Nevada
9:37 AM  PDT

Home.

It is supposed to be a sanctuary from everything the outside world can throw at you. A refuge from the actions and cruelties of the universe. Nothing is ever supposed to be able to touch you there…

For Seleana Zdunich, that word had been very transitory. Since coming to the United States, she had first stayed with her middle sister, Zenna, in the house Zenna shared with Kelly Taylor, Linnéa and Alissa Lacroix in New Orleans, Louisiana. She had also spent some time in their Manhattan penthouse where third sister Katra had spent most of her time before also moving to New Orleans. 

From there, Seleana had moved to the Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles, California to live with her girlfriend and soon to be wife, Crystal Hilton. They have since added Las Vegas as a part-time home as well, adding an apartment in 2019 to allow Crystal to work at the Golden Ring Casino.

2020 had seen another new place to call home as the COVID-19 pandemic had caused SCW/SCU to ask their talents to move into the Saxon Hotel and the ap[artment had become home to two other people that had been looking for a helping hand in Angelica and Aurora Martinez. Seleana had known when Crystal had invited them to live there that Aurora, a small ten-year-old girl that Crystal had taken to mentoring, had cancer.

What none of them had known at the time was that Aurora’s mother, Angelica, was also deathly ill and receiving no care for her own illness whatsoever.

Despite SCW/SCU’s release on the order for all talents and staff to reside inside the Saxon Hotel, Seleana and Crystal had not returned to their apartment. Rather, they had allowed Angelica and Aurora to continue to call the place home for themselves moving forward knowing that the end would come sooner rather than later for poor Angelica and when it did, Aurora would be taken in and adopted by Seleana and Crystal.

Now, two days after watching things fall apart both professionally and personally in WWR, and Crystal be turned on in public by a host of people outside the family and their usual social and professional circles leading to Crystal being let go by at least two other employers, Seleana was back in Las Vegas for Climax Control to find out who she would be facing at Violent Conduct for her defense of the SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship.

More importantly, she was also here to spend time with little ten-year-old Aurora. As the two sit playing Mario Kart, Aurora giggles, watching Seleana crash her car.

Aurora Martinez: You’re not very good at this, are you?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I have not played much.

Aurora giggles some more.

Aurora Martinez: With the Blossoming Rose and Brittany Williams in the house?

Seleana shrugs again.

Seleana Zdunich: They are usually too keen to play each other and compete for who is best. HayJo and I end up watching more than we play.

Aurora nods as the race ends.

Aurora Martinez: I can tell. You look like you’ve never driven in this game before!

Seleana giggles right back. She holds up her right hand, her thumb and forefinger barely showing any space between them.

Seleana Zdunich: Un poquito...pero…   

Shaking her head she nods to the screen.

Seleana Zdunich: Det finns ingen ko på isen, jag kommer inte ge upp.

Aurora stares at Seleana, a look of intense awe on her face.

Aurora Martinez: What does that mean? 

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: It means, “Don’t worry, I’m keen to continue.”

Aurora’s smile beams across the room.

Aurora Martinez: Awesome!

They quickly set to playing again, Aurora easily besting Seleana at every turn. As they play a fourth and then a fifth time, Aurora looks over at Seleana, curiosity covering her young face.

Aurora Martinez: How come you came alone today?

Seleana sighs.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina has had a bad few days. She was angry with me after the WWR show and yesterday went even worse for her than the previous day did.

Aurora barely blinks.

Aurora Martinez: Why was she angry with you?

Seleana sighs again.

Seleana Zdunich: I made a mistake and it cost her a match.

Aurora just looks back at Seleana, a matter-of-fact look on the young girl’s face.

Aurora Martinez: And you didn’t say sorry?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I have not had the chance to. I did not see her yesterday after her troubles.

Aurora’s eyes narrow, the confusion building.

Aurora Martinez: Weren’t you supposed to be on the same show yesterday too?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, we were.

Confusion reigns on Aurora’s face.

Aurora Martinez: Why didn’t you see her then?

The confusion builds even more.

Seleana Zdunich: She was not allowed on the show. Something happened that made the person in charge send her home so she never came to the building for the show. Zenna and I could not follow her, we still had to wrestle. Brittany and HayJo did as well so they could not follow her either.

Concern mixes with the confusion.

Aurora Martinez: So she was alone?

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja… she was…

Aurora ponders this for a minute and then nods to Seleana emphatically.

Aurora Martinez: Where is she?

Seleana thinks for a second and then shrugs in response.

Seleana Zdunich: She is at the hotel we stay at here.

Aurora nods and takes the controller back from Seleana.

Aurora Martinez: That’s enough video games for you, young lady. You need to go see how your wife is doing and say sorry!

Seleana can’t help but smile at the tone of Aurora’s voice. It was both commanding and playful, simultaneously telling Seleana what to do but making sure she knew the young girl was trying not to be overly rude about it.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, det är sanningen.

Aurora cocks her head, a smile crossing her face.

Aurora Martinez: What does that mean?

Seleana smiles, leaning over and kissing Aurora on the top of her head.

Seleana Zdunich: You’re right, I should do this.

Aurora smiles. She sets the controllers aside, and hugs Seleana.

Aurora Martinez: Go say sorry and make things good. I don’t like seeing you upset. I love you.

Seleana hugs her back.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag älskar dig också.

Aurora sits back on her knees and Seleana nods before she can even ask.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you too.

Aurora’s face brightens up and she clamps onto Seleana, Seleana hugging her back.

Off-Camera

Saturday September 12, 2020
Room 414
Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
10:41 AM  PDT

Seleana Zdunich stands out in the hallway, staring at the room that was still registered in both of their names. Her right hand reaches up and stops short of touching the door itself. She steps back and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Du kan göra det här.

She starts to move forward again only to stop. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, visibly nervous about the whole situation.

Seleana Zdunich: Det finns ingen ko på isen. Du kan göra det här.

She opens her eyes, staring through the door.

Seleana Zdunich: Gå in dit och ta hand om din fru.

She inhales deeply, nods to herself and walks up to the door. Her right hand raises and she knocks three times. Inside the room, the bed creaks as if someone has just stood up after having been sitting on it’s edge. Footfalls follow before the door unlocks and slowly opens. As the door stops, just barely open enough to let sound from inside the room exit, the voice of Seleana’s wife greets her ears with a tone that says Christina Rose Zdunich is still not in a good mood at all.

Christina Zdunich: What?

Seleana remains still as the door remains barely cracked open.

Christina Zdunich: WHAT?!!?

Seleana bites her bottom lip.

Seleana Zdunich: ¿Por favor abre la puerta?   

An audible sniff emanates from inside the room.

Christina Zdunich: Why would you want me to do that?

Seleana’s hand gently touches the door.

Seleana Zdunich: ¿Por favor? ¿Abre la puerta?

The pleading in Seleana’s voice causes Christina to start crying on the other side of the door.

Christina Zdunich: Why does everybody hate me so much?

Seleana’s hand moves to the edge of the door and grips it firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag hatar dig men lämna mig inte…

Her grip on the edge of the door tightens as the crying on the other side of the door increases in intensity.

Seleana Zdunich:  Jag älskar dig! Jag är ledsen! Snälla lämna mig inte!

The door moves slightly.

Christina Zdunich: Wh…. what?

Seleana moves so she can look through the opening. Seeing the blue hair on the other side, Seleana nods slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you, Estrellita!

Christina scrapes against the door before it opens suddenly all the way, pulling away from Seleana’s hand. Christina, tears in her eyes, looks her wife in the eyes.

Christina Zdunich: Why?

Seleana moves in and hugs Christina tightly, lovingly, pulling the blue-haired head against her chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m sorry, I fuck up in your match. I love you!

Christina clamps onto Seleana and starts to cry even more. Seleana strokes the back of her head and then kisses Christina’s forehead.

Seleana Zdunich: Everything will be alright, we will get through it together.

The door is allowed to close behind them as Christina continues to cry into her wife’s chest.

Christina Zdunich: I…

Seleana holds her tightly and nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: I know, it is alright.

Christina holds on tightly for what seems like years and then finally pulls back from Seleana.

Christina Zdunich: How did you know I’d be here?

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: A little girl told me over Mario Kart.

Christina’s eyes almost bug out of her head.

Christina Zdunich: Aurora got… YOU… to play… anything?

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: It was what she wanted to do. She laugh at how bad I am at it.

Christina laughs nervously.

Christina Zdunich: Were you really that bad?

Seleana giggles, nodding.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, I avoid nothing. They get me every time.

Christina blinks and then wipes the tears from her eyes.

Christina Zdunich: So you were playing with Aurora and she told you to come here?

Seleana’s smile brightens.

Seleana Zdunich: She ask why I was alone. I told her you were angry with me and she asked why. I told her I made a mistake and she scolded me for not saying sorry.

Christina starts laughing along with her wife.

Christina Zdunich: She did?

Seleana nods happily.

Seleana Zdunich: I thought she was going to wag finger at me.

Christina looks down, shaking her head.

Christina Zdunich: I love that little girl.

Seleana nods in agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja jag också.

Seleana puts her hand on either side of Christina’s face.

Seleana Zdunich:  Jag älskar dig så mycket. Jag vet inte vad jag skulle göra utan dig.

Christina bites her bottom lip.

Christina Zdunich: You really mean that?

Seleana nods and kisses Christina lovingly.

Seleana Zdunich: I do.

Christina smiles back at her wife.

Christina Zdunich: I love you too.

On-Camera

Friday September 25, 2020
Driveway
Home of Christina and Seleana Zdunich
Los Angeles, California
6:11 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing so that nothing but the driveway is caught in the shot. Dressed in tight black bicycle shorts, a matching black sports bra, a pair of old Nikes and with her hair pulled back into a rough ponytail, Seleana has obviously just been through some sort of workout.

Seleana Zdunich: There is a phrase I have heard some in my family use. I had heard it only on television before I met them. But as I talked more with my sister, I learned that her fästmö uses it frequently but I was never so keen.

She pauses and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Until now.

Looking back up to the camera, Seleana stares forward into the lens.

Seleana Zdunich: This past fortnight has shown me what it really means and I think this Sunday qualifies as well. Johanna Krieger and I will have our come to Jesus moment with this match.

A slight nod comes from Seleana as she rubs her hands together with anticipation.

Seleana Zdunich: We both come into this match with something to prove, Johanna. You need to prove that all the haters are wrong about you. You need to prove that you are the baddest bitch to walk into this company and you are not to be fucked with. You need to prove that Alex Jones was not deep in his cups when he said you would do great things. You need to prove that Wolfslair is to be feared and respected in equal measures and that you are a very big reason for that and not just some clinger riding the others’ coattails for success. In short…

She nods before reaching down and picking up her championship belt to show the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You need to beat me and win the SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship in the worst way. You need to win this to prove everything, that people that have disrespected you, that have downgraded you and dismissed you as nothing but a product of superior partners could not be more wrong.

She pauses and looks at her belt momentarily before looking back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: But you do not have to prove that to me.       

Seleana shakes her head quickly.

Seleana Zdunich: I know you are capable. I know you are a champion and you were the engine that drove that car with Wolfslair. You were a champion because you showed up and showed out and anyone who tries to say otherwise is either lying, ignorant or jealous that you accomplished things that have not or cannot themselves.

She nods angrily.

Seleana Zdunich: You are Johanna Krieger, the Agent of Mayhem, lover of all things chaotic and violent. You are where lesser wrestlers go to let their careers die. It says it right in your name, you are the warrior with the grace of God that fights like the devil is coming to take everything from you!

She pauses, her right hand coming up with the index finger extended.

Seleana Zdunich: You are exactly what I need to prove myself, Johanna.

The hand moves to allow the index finger to point to Seleana’s own chest.

Seleana Zdunich: Because just like you have so much to prove in this match, so do I!

She raises her championship belt to the sky.

Seleana Zdunich: I come in as the reigning SCW Bombshells Roulette Champion with multiple successful defenses under my belt. I am a former SCW Bombshells World Champion.

She lowers the championship down to shoulder height.

Seleana Zdunich: I have gone out, joined multiple other companies and won championships in several of them as well and yet I am still dismissed, degraded, downgraded and disrespected as if I have done nothing and I am still the unworthy rookie that walked into L.A.W. because my wife wanted to show off her Swedish trophy. The same people who dunk on you, do the same to me only with me they seem to take even more pride and enjoyment in saying my achievements mean nothing and why do they do this?

A glare comes across her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Because it scares them that I could be possible! I walked out to that ring and learned enough in two years’ time to go from being a zookeeper that was supposed to be too old to be a rookie to being the Bombshells World Champion and that is not supposed to happen, especially not with all of this other talent on hand.

She slaps the championship with her free hand.

Seleana Zdunich: We have seen people like Mercedes Vargas, Jessie Salco, and more all try to stop me from achieving things and every time they have tried, I have taken my knockdowns, I have learned and I have risen again!   

Pausing, she holds the belt out to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: They have all had the chances to keep me from the top of the mountain, some more than others, where I have said, “Here is your prize, come take it!” and it is still here with me!

She nods, putting the championship belt across her shoulder.

Seleana Zdunich: And yet, no matter how many times they try to send me back to the zoo, no matter how many times they try to send me to a wheelchair or a home, I make sure they fail!

A smile comes over her face. 

Seleana Zdunich: And this is where you come in, Johanna. I am keen for this match like nothing I have been keen for since I fought Alicia Lukas for the World Championship! You are my chance to make all of that skit coming from their mouths go away! You are my chance to make all of them have to choke on their disrespect! Just like I am your chance for validation, you are mine! We walk that aisle together, Johanna, we spin the wheel, get our marching orders and we go to war for this!

She holds the championship aloft for the world to see again.

Seleana Zdunich: The SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship!

She slaps it in the air.

Seleana Zdunich: This will be our come to Jesus moment, Johanna! We will meet our fate and we will rewrite our reputations with how we fight and meet those fates! It is time for the warrior to meet the cat and see what mayhem we can make together!

The camera zooms in to frame her face as she lowers the championship.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln… du kan checka ut när du vill, men du lämnar aldrig!