Author Topic: I AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (Teddy RP)  (Read 507 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
I AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (Teddy RP)
« on: September 11, 2020, 11:57:19 PM »
San Diego, California

Teddy couldn’t believe it he was in a brand spanking new home. Being a champion was absolutely amazing. Granted most of Kate’s trust fund money had helped buy the home but Teddy felt like he was finally doing his part. That Internet Championship sure felt like he had new money to his name. He had everything he could have ever imagined. He had the awesome wife, he had the amazing home, the daughter but most importantly he had the gold in his eyes that’s all that mattered. Teddy walked around his home making sure he wore the Internet Championship proudly across his shoulders. Of course he wouldn’t be caught dead acting this way if any of the Gem Stones were home. Lucky for him they were all occupied at Jet City South. That left Teddy alone in the house with just his daughter. He had no idea where his daughter was and to be honest I doubt he cared.

Teddy stood in front of a mirror with a wicked grin. He adjusted his championship as he took a long deep breath and started to speak to himself.

“Man it feels good to be the champion right now. I mean look at you Teddy… You definitely look like brand new money. You got the CHICKS, THE WHIPS, AND OF COURSE YOU GOT THE…”

With a loud sigh we could see the 11 year brunette standing there with her arms crossed. The brunette being that of his daughter Juliet, she just shakes her head sighing as she looks at her father.

“Dad before you say something that is totally stupid can I ask you an honest question…”

Teddy looks at his daughter with a befuddled expression on his face.

“Of course you can ask me anything pumpkin and please define what you call stupid…”

Juliet shakes her head glancing back at her dad.

“Is it normal to talk to yourself in a mirror… I mean what are you trying to actually accomplish here… You trying to build yourself up or….”

“No… Go back to your first statement Julie… You still didn’t answer me when you referred to me saying something…”

Juliet thinks about it for a few moments as she giggles in return.

“You know something along the lines of what everyone heard Christina say during a football game… Making a stupid comment which doesn’t make sense and of course you couldn’t help yourself and say you got her back…”

Teddy nods his head as he looks back at his daughter.

“Well to be fair I do have her back. She is my friend Julie… I always have my friends backs no matter if they are wrong or right. It is a part of being a friend and in case you are wondering Aurora will still be coming over at times so the two of you can play. Dumb things happen all of the time but we can’t get stuck on those things. We just need to move on. There’s so many things going on in the world and we can’t get caught up in those things. We need to emerge stronger Juliet and that is the message we really need to share with one another. Let the positivity rain down… The world is a messed up place…”

“I know daddy…”

“Yes it is very messed up but I love you all the same. Even though we adopted you and you look way differently than me. None of that really matters. At the end of the day you are my daughter and I would do anything for you. Nothing would ever change that. Not now and certainly not ever. So does that answer your question…”

Juliet shrugs her shoulders as she sighs.

“Not really but there is the case of why you were in here talking to a mirror, it still doesn’t make sense to me. Like the mirror doesn’t answer you back does it, and does being a champion give you some cool type of powers or something. Does it make you fly or shoot lasers from your eyes…”

Teddy giggles as he looks back at the mirror.

“Actually to be honest when I was talking to the mirror I was hoping I could cut a promo…”

“Wait cut like a wrestling promo I don’t understand how you could be doing that in front of a mirror. Do you expect the cameras to just pop up and take footage of you, or do you like have a hidden camera in our mirrors because if so that is so disturbing. It would be really creepy dad!”

Teddy quickly shakes his head.

“No… It’s just have you ever watched any Jessie Salco or Caleb Storm promo… One minute they could be sitting at a restaurant or a hotel room, or anywhere really, and out of the blue at the most random of times a camera could just pop out and they start talking to it. I am waiting for the day that like Caleb goes and uses the John and out appears a camera of him taking a poop…”

“What the hell is a John?!”

Teddy shakes his head.

“A bathroom… I don’t know recently I have been trying to up my use of Queen’s English. I figured I could understand your mother and Mark Ward better. Trust me I tried talking to Mark Ward once trying to get him to pay me more money and he sounded very drunk like he was in a pub somewhere. Had no idea what he was saying… “

“You beg for money?!”

“Hey don’t judge me!!! Being the champion pays me but not that well! I could always use a little extra here and there…Especially with the way all of the Gem Stones go through hair dye and other cosmetics in this household. It’s one huge bill and we must always have money for whatever comes our way…”

Juliet laughs as she looks back at her father.

“Speaking of the John, restroom, bathroom, or even powder room, whatever you call it. It would be entertaining to see someone do one of those promos from there. It would be even better if you could actually make it there in time instead of using it on yourself on Television. Do I need to tell mommy you need an adult diaper or better yet do you need a bottle with milk…”

Teddy places his hands on his hips as he looks down into his daughter’s eyes.

“So not funny JULIET VICTORIA WARREN… I will have you know that I am the adult here and you shouldn’t make fun of me…”

Juliet crosses her arms.

“But dad you are very weird and you have some weird obsessions… Like follow me I need to show you something…”

With that Teddy begins to follow his daughter out of the room. She brings her dad to their man cave. It is there where she points at a huge cardboard cutout. It’s a stand up of J2H which has a smug look on it’s face. Juliet sighs as she points at it.

“What the heck is this thing… Why do you have a cardboard cutout of J2H… Don’t you think it’s a little crazy having this thing in our house…”

“Well to be fair this motivates me Juliet. Every time I look at this thing it gets me more inspired to try to really raise my game to eventually fight James. It won’t be long until I will finally get my hands on him and when I do I am going to make him eat every single word that he has ever said about me. I just have to be better than him… Just look at this chump…”

Teddy smirks as he looks at the cutout and smirks before he pushes it as hard as he possibly can. The cutout just stands there because obviously it’s just a cutout. Teddy smiles as he punches it and Juliet can’t help but offers another sigh as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Daddy I don’t understand why you are trying to showcase how tough you are by punching something that obviously won’t punch back. It’s a cutout and just like a mirror it isn’t going to talk back. I love you so much but maybe this is a little crazy. You are being psychotic and you can’t pretend to be that tough. Where was this attitude when you were fighting that Tony Thorn guy. How come you weren’t vocal when you were facing Fenris… You can’t act like a tough guy behind closed doors but when it’s time to actually be a man in public you go out there and wet yourself…”

Teddy turns his attention over to his daughter and sighs in return.

“TIME OUT I AM A MAN… HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT I AM NOT A MAN… I AM THE MAN OF THIS HOUSEHOLD AND I RUN THINGS OKAY!!!!”

“Okay whatever you say daddy… If you were such a man how come you used to wear funny shoes and wigs…”

Teddy is a bit quiet as he just shakes his head.

“Well that’s because I ummm…. I was just preparing for HALLOWEEN!!!!”

“If you were such a man how come mommy bosses you around so much…”

“Well if you must know it’s because Kate just likes being in control sometimes…”

Juliet smiles.

“I can’t believe a woman who is only 5’2 has so much power over you…”

Teddy seems very uneasy as he looks back at his daughter just groaning and he sighs louder than before.

“I…”

“On top of that my biggest question is how come you use mommy’s last name… Doesn’t that make you a B….”

“LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY… YOU WILL NOT CALL ME A BITCH… WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I USE STEELE OR NOT…”

“I WAS ONLY GONNA SAY BIT GIRLY BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID THE BAD WORD!!!”

Teddy stands there dumbfounded just sighing as his daughter walks away.

“You know daddy sometimes I wish you would just grow up instead of acting so immature. When you aren’t acting so girly you might beat J2H one day but until then keep talking to mirrors and your cardboard cutouts… And I thought having an imaginary friend was bad…”

With that Juliet walks away leaving Teddy to just stand there dumbfounded. He smirks as he goes back to looking in the mirror…

Oh my God… Look who it is standing in one of these CHAMPIONS VS CHALLENGERS matches. That’s right it’s yours truly Teddy Steele. Now I will be the first one to say that it is epically amazing and awesome being right smack dab in the main event. I will proudly do my share as a champion. Everyone has had some amazing journey into being a champion. For O’Malley he won his title in a hard fought battle at Summer XXXtreme over a pool. That’s so crazy and amazing. I can respect that about him.

For Alex Jones he had spent so much time being a member of Wolfs Lair and dominating the Mixed Tag Team division. He has done so much and was such an amazing champion. It doesn’t get any better than AJ himself the black dragon and a man who I actually managed to watch back in the day.

I feel like I already know Alex a lot… You see he happened to at one point in time have a strong friendship with my friend Todd Williams. They were in a stable called FLASH BANG and it was compete with Todd acting a fool and AJ just shaking his head a lot. Complete with WOOs and MEANING BUSINESS and so much other stuff. Alex has always been quite the fighting champion though. He has been in so many different wrestling companies but he always manages to raise himself to the next level and get into the title hunt. It was only a matter of time before he got what he deserved.

While O’Malley and Alex Jones both worked their entire asses off into winning titles and actually earning them I think I got my title in the best shape and of course fashion.

You want to know how I won my championship… It’s not like I worked hard to get this thing. I was on a severe losing streak up until that match unless you wish to count beating people like Agostino and Caleb Storms. I got beat by Tony and should have been far away from a title shot.

It’s not like I climbed up a ladder or won some amazing match to put myself in line… The reason why I am the champion is because I simply raised my hands in the air and said GIVE ME A SHOT… Senor Vinnie was feeling cocky or is it humble… Bad Vinnie, Good Vinnie, Bad Choice, Good Choice…

It still didn’t make a difference because it was no different than Harvey Dent flipping a coin. Which side is it going to land on?! What are you going to get in return, but guess what buddy jokes on you especially if it’s a two headed coin! That is when you got me and in turn Two Face just wasn’t a match for the biggest JOKER in SCW…

It must suck to have lost to a man who is basically the Bitch in his marriage. Dude you lost to a man who uses his wife’s surname… A man who used to dance and prance in heels, wear makeup, and so on. How does that honestly make you feel…

It’s a rhetorical question it should make you FEEL AWFUL because damn it I can go streaking around the entire arena if I wanted too. Show off my big black ass completely naked except for the title around my waist. I could maybe do something with me kissing the belt, or take photos of me going out on dates with the title but at the end of the day I can do whatever I want because I AM THE CHAMPION!!!

Which means I deserve this spot and to beat a man who is so feared as Vinnie means that when push comes to shove I know how to handle my shit. That’s the thing about wrestling. Everything seems to be a joke but dangle a title shot in front of the wrong person and they are going to be the wrestler you didn’t expect. It’s like doing something on hard mode. As soon as that title comes into play you just raised the difficulty of just about everything. So now I can do crazy stuff because this Teddy is your champion and I can go back to the task of hand of shoving it in James face.

I can maybe quote Obi Wan and go on some long winded tangent that I am the CHOSEN ONE… Ahem Christian Underwood’s chosen one… I can say anything but you have to take it all in because of course… I AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and that’s all that really matters.  In the end it’s the only thing that ever matters.

I know Miles worked his ass off to get a Roulette Championship match and Vinnie is entitled to get a rematch but my question is for Jack Washington what exactly has he done to warrant himself getting a shot for the biggest title in the company.

Constantly telling people I DON’T GIVE A DAMN doesn’t warrant him getting a shot or even beating Agostino or what have you.  Seems like a stretch to me but I don’t really care…

Let’s celebrate the CHAMPION SIDE IN STYLE… Let’s win this match! And we can be an OOPS OREO with me as the crème filling.

See all of you soon… I get to be carried by AJ and O’Malley… I make for good luggage. I don’t mind getting carried when need be. See all of you soon LET’S GO GIVE THEM THAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
user posted image

user posted image