Author Topic: Mac Bane - Singles Application  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Mac

• View Profile
Mac Bane - Singles Application
« on: August 26, 2020, 11:24:26 PM »
 [~]-CONTACT INFORMATION-[~]

Handlers Name: Jim
Any Messengers: Facebook, Discord
Years Active: 16(off and on)

[~]-CONTRACT INFORMATION-[~]

You will be booked at least 2-3 times a month. In order for this to happen, you will be booked in singles as well as tag team matches. Since tag team matches take place in an inter-gender division, please let Tad Ezra know if you wish to only wrestle your gender. We will still book you in tag team matches under Mixed tag team rules but keep in mind, tag team titles will be intergender so if you wish not to wrestle the opposite gender, you limit yourself to only singles gold when you do get a title shot. ***Be sure to fill out a Tag Team application***

[~]-WRESTLER INFORMATION-[~]

Picture Base (Name Only, real picture bases no cartoons. Check Taken Pic Bases List): James Storm
Wrestlers Twitter: bane_mac
Wrestlers Name: Mac Bane
Nickname(s): The One Man Wrecking Crew, Cowboy, big nasty
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 280
Hometown: Port Arthur, Texas
Personality: Aggressive
Strengths: Experience, strength
Weaknesses: can be provoked to the point of rage, mind games do affect him. Physically, his legs, he's had surgery on both knees at one point in his career.
Gimmick If Any: I don't know it Texan is a gimmick but that's really who he is.
Alignment: Neutral(heel lean)

[~]-ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION-[~]

Entrance Theme Music (Check Taken Theme Song List): "Badass" by Saliva
Entrance Description (Mandatory for bookings):  The opening chords of "Badass" by Saliva begin to echo throughout the arena as Mac Bane makes his way out onto the stage. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction, mostly cheers but a few jeers as well. He nods his head along with the music.

"I need you to hear this loud and clear
The line in the sand is drawn and I have no fear
When I see red all I need is a reason to set me off
To drop this bomb and pick yourself off the ground"

The chorus picks up as the volume increases and the pyro flares red to either side of the stage. Bane begins his walk towards the ring. Fans reaching out and he exchanges a few fist bumps here and there but the ring is his focus. That's where he conducts his business.

"'Cause I'm a badass
A badass
'Cause I'm a badass
A badass
A badass"

He moves to the ring steps and makes his way up on the apron. Wiping his feet there, he then ducks between the top and middle rope.

"Don't take this past the point of no return
You don't want this kind of lesson learned
When I see red all I need is a reason to throw it down
To take you out and you will have no doubt"

He stands in the center of the ring, bathed in the red light, he extends his arms straight in the air, momentarily he crosses them in an "X" before he lets fly the "Hook'em" sign with each hand. His music has faded, his duster has been removed along with his cowbowy hat. He now paces like a caged animal, while he awaits his opponent.

[~]-WRESTLING MOVES-[~]

Everyone gets one finisher and 3 signature moves as well as a move set package. Please pick one package for your wrestler. Any moves you really want your wrestler to have please add it to the the signature moves section.

Wrestling Move Packages *Remember you can only pick one*

-All-Arounder (Jack of all trades, master of none)

Signature Moves
1.) "The Ride" - Arn Anderson style spine buster.
2.) "Tornado Alley" - Roaring Elbow
3.) "Snake Bite" - Von Erich Iron Claw

Finishing Move
1.) "Texas Heat" - Clothesline from hell.

[~]-MISC INFORMATION-[~]

Weapon Of Choice: Sledge Hammer
Match Of Choice: Doomsday Massacre Match(Barbed Wire Wrapped tables that have to be set on fire and then put your opponent through them.)

[~]-BIOGRAPHY-[~]
Superstar Bio: Mac chose at an early age to serve his country. He enlisted in the U.S. Navy as a member of the construction battalion, based in Puerto Rico, he saw a lot of things he'd rather forget. He does suffer from PTSD but doesn't bitch about it like a lot of people seem to. From there he took on the family business, he was born into a wrestling family, and two of his sons have also decided to do the same.
Past Accomplishments:
Multiple World championships in now defunct companies. Inducted into 4 halls of fame. He's also currently on the Carnage Wrestling roster. His most recent accolade is that he was the longest reigning Baltimore City Champion in the history of the company. He's cashed in his "high road" opportunity to challenge the current Ultra Violent Champion.

[~]-MANAGER INFORMATION-[~]
N/A
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 01:03:31 AM by Underground »