Author Topic: Meet Frustration  (Read 471 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Meet Frustration
« on: August 14, 2020, 03:56:33 PM »
“Damn it!” shouts Violet as she slams her iPod onto the ground. She couldn’t believe that her mission on destroying Candy hadn’t come to fruition. Violet thought she would kick the living shit out of her before finally getting her opportunity at regaining the one championship she hadn’t lost.

“What’s the matter Vi?” her Aunt Caroline asks with concern in her voice. Violet glances over her shoulder while keeping her eyes narrowed.

“The new card for Climax Control was just announced,” answers Violet as she walks over toward the barbell station in her father’s gym. Violet felt more at home in this gym then the other gyms she had to visit due to the pandemic.

“Are you getting your rematch?” asks Caroline.

Violet violently shakes her head while wrapping her fingers around the 30 pound barbell. Caroline doesn’t know what to say. “You don’t deserve a rematch,” booms a voice that causes both ladies to jump a bit. Caroline whips her head around as Violet just rolls her eyes in annoyance.

“What the hell do you want dad?” she asks.

“I want you to stop acting like you are the victim,” he answers.

Violet looks over her shoulder at her father while raising her eyebrow. “What the hell are you talking about daddy?” she questions him.

Dustin shakes his head while crossing his arms in front of his chest. He looks at his baby sister before turning his attention back towards his daughter. “For months, you have been crying like a victim. The time for crying is over with Violet. It’s that you started acting like a Holt. We are known for holding grudges and fighting till our hands bleed. It’s time you picked up that legacy and carry it into the SCW,” he tells her while giving her a stern look.

Violet turns to face her father while cocking her head to the side. “Are you actually giving me permission to be the crazy ass bitch that you wanted me to be all this time?” she asks him sarcastically. She knew deep in her heart that the only way anyone would take her seriously would be to fully embrace the five feet of crazy that lies inside of her. She knew that her opponent for this upcoming Climax Control wouldn’t know what to do against her.

Her father nods his head while turning away from Violet and heading back towards his office. Caroline follows him as they were discussing re-opening the Dog Pound Wrestling Academy. Violet watches at the two of them disappear. She then pulls out her cell phone and proceeds to film herself talking about Climax Control.

”Hello Sin City Wrestling nation, I’m going to be completely honest with you. Summer XXXtreme sucked. It really did especially since that shit stain named Candy walked out of our match with the victory. I don’t know how that happened but you can rest assured I will get payback on that skunk bag. Until that day comes, I will thoroughly enjoy putting Jessie Salco through hell. According to the match preview, it says that she appears to be “frustrated” whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

I’d like to know how she can be frustrated. Does she even know what frustrated means? For the past several weeks, this bitch has received more title opportunities than anyone. What has she done with them? She failed. She blew every opportunity. How did she respond? She gave excuse after excuse. Well, I got news for you Jessie.”

Violet pauses for a minute to bring her face closer towards the camera.

”You know nothing about being frustrated. You see these eyes Jessie. This is the look of frustration. These are the eyes of someone who is merely pissed off. Do you have any idea what kind of hornet’s nest you are walking into this Sunday? You see Jessie. I’m not coming to Climax Control to play games. I’m coming to kick some serious ass. I don’t give a fucking damn about how frustrated you might be Jessie. Because I’m going to unleash all this pent up rage and aggression that has been boiling up inside of me.

Unfortunately, that spells trouble for your punk ass. You see I’m going to pummel you so badly that even your own boyfriend won’t recognize you. I’m going to enjoy tossing your ass halfway around the ring before dropping you with a vicious purple rainmaker. You see Jessie. I’m not going to use this match to gain myself a title match. Oh no. I’m going to use this match to send a firm warning to every bitch who thinks about going after the Bombshell roulette championship. I am going to hurt you. I’m going to maul you. I’m going to embarrass you. Then I’m going to show the entire world just how pathetic you truly are in the end.

So Jessie, I wouldn’t say a fucking thing about you being frustrated because come Climax Control. YOU MEET FRUSTRATION. Catch you soon bitch.