Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 619 times)

Offline Jaylan200

• View Profile
    • Jim the clown
I'm back
« on: July 06, 2020, 07:13:23 PM »
 The scene open with el dark backstage and he says I am" going to drag you into Oblivion. And show you no mercy at while at it this fight is not for you I am"  going to make a example out of you. I am" going to make your life a living hell when I put you to sleep. You're not going to have a happy ending because I am"  going to be the man to make sure you don't. don't fight what you can't stop and don't fight but you can't beat and I am"  the unbeatable juggernaut of this company. I I am the be-all end-all I am the final boss of this division you got to go through me like everybody else did in order to do that. I'm going"  to beat your ass in that ring. And make you my"  b" at climax control and make you" bow down to the king of darkness me" El dark.nothing will stand in my way of getting my hands around your throat and putting you in extreme and terrifying torture did I would love to do personally.I am the boogeyman of Mexico I will make you disappear in that match you don't want war with me whoever you are you maybe been here for a while but I have" the experience to back it up in this Damm ring.I am the best in the world and on this microphone no one can hold a candle to that ever and he never will.so tell me are you ready to fight the Devil Himself in that match or you ready to go to hell and back to beat me" . Are you ready to take any risk to win it all. Well you're not going to take that risk because I am taking that risk.I'm going to put you out where you stand and prove this is my yard my playground and by domain. No one escapes Me To Tell the tale of when they saw me. And you are no exception to that rule cuz I will always make sure you see this pretty face in your" nightmares forever. No one is ready for El dark in this building.no one has the balls to face me"  one-on-one and they never will. I'm going to prove why you should fear me when I break you piece by piece until it a puddle of your own blood in the middle of the Ring. And then I'mma look down at you and say I told you so. That being said you better bring your A game against me because I'm bringing a whole army of powers to my domain you're going to no pain and misery up close and personal. Because of me you will never rest in peace.you're going to wake up to seeing me in your room haunting your every nightmare as I drive you insane. When I beat you I will own your soul forever to come.because when you mess with the boogeyman El dark you're messing with the Devil. And everyone will pay up eventually and you're going to be the first one to pay up for your sins that you have done to these people. I may be evil but at least I'm not insane like you. Don't bite on the hand that raised you and don't battle evil that you can't see or beat for that matter. It's going to be a knight in hell for you and for the fans in attendance as they see the fall of you happen live on air because of me. nothing is more evil and dangerous than El dark no one will stop me this time around. And neither will you because you're battling something that's not good.you're battling evil spirits that you know you can't beat. You better pray to God that I don't get my hands on you first because it's going to be a last time they see or hear your stupid name in scw. So try me I dare you to try l dark in this ring and see what happened to you. You may be a hero but I'm the damn grim Reaper and you will be coming with me to the afterlife. To do eternal servitude beside me". Then he gets up smiles and says see" you" real soon" little man".