Author Topic: #TeamHero  (Read 609 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
#TeamHero
« on: July 03, 2020, 11:54:34 PM »
 Ooc: Thank you to Keira for permission to use her in my rp \'biggrin.gif\'

THE ONGOING ADVENTURES OF #TEAMHERO

Scene 1: Straight out of a Comic Book

Where: Backstage in the Arena
When: Unknown - sometime between June 29th and July 2nd

*The scene fades up in the backstage area of the Staggs Dungeon, in Las Vegas, NV. It was quiet, and mostly empty, aside from a few backstage workers setting things up for the next show. It was extremely peaceful backstage as the cameras catch up to Pussy Willow with a mic in hand, looking kind of bored. She checked her watch and looked a little frustrated when into the scene pop a super hero dressed Candy and Fluffy. The outfit was pink with silver accents, complete with a sparkly C on the front, with matching cape and boots, and of course a face mask covering her eyes. Her hair was down and curly, flowing in a breeze that… well… randomly and dramatically popped up when she jumped into the scene. Fluffy was wearing a matching costume. Candy stood in an over dramatic Super Hero Pose (with her hands balled into fists on her hips -Fluffy being held in one of her arms to her side, naturally- and her head up and turned slightly to the side, just for the added dramatic flair!). Pussy Willow shakes her head a little bit.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Candy?

CANDY: SHHHHH It’s me! SUPER CANDY!

*She leaned in and lifted her mask a little bit and whispered.*

CANDY: It’s me! Candy! SHHH Don’t give away my secret idenemy.

PUSSY WILLOW: You mean secret identity?

CANDY: That’s what I said!

*She leaned back and put her mask down.*

CANDY: And this is my trusty sidekick… The Fluffinator!

*Fluffy barked twice and wagged her tail. Pussy Willow shook her head a little bit.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Um, is your partner here? We were supposed to do this as a team interview?

CANDY: She’ll be here any second!

*Fluffy suddenly started to wiggle in Candy’s arms as she saw something, or some one, coming near. The camera zoomed out a little bit to show Keira Fisher-Johnson walk up. She saw the fluffball wagging her tail and whimpering and smiled. Fluffy jumped into her arms.*

KEIRA: Well hello there, Fluffy.

CANDY: That… That’s not Fluffy! That’s the Fluffinator!

KEIRA: Oh, I’m sorry, hello Fluffinator. And… Cand...Sssss...Super Candy?

CANDY: YEAH!!! We got an interview.

KEIRA: I know, Thank you for the reminder, I lost track of time.

*Candy leaned towards her*

CANDY: Your outfit is in my locker room two doors down, on the table.

*Keira whispered back*

KEIRA: Ok… but why are we whispering?

CANDY: I don’t know…

*She leaned back. Keira put Fluffy on the ground and walked out of the scene quickly. She popped back in what seemed like only a few seconds later in full Super Hero costume that matched Candy’s. Except hers was purple and sparkly, with “BB” on the front. Her outfit was, of course, paired with the matching boots, cape, and mask - all in purple with silver accents. Her hair was also down and curly, matching Candy’s. She stood next to Candy and they both took on the super hero pose, as both of their hair flowed in the breeze that was still - oddly - there. Pussy Willow shook her head as she noticed that Keira was smiling, enjoying playing along with Candy’s little costume party.*

PUSSY WILLOW: And who are you? Super Keira?

KEIRA: No way, that’s too obvious. I am The Blonde Bombshell!

*Candy jumped up and down in excitement. Pussy Willow, however, did not share the same emotion. She let out a slight huff of air through her nose as she decided to begin the interview.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Uh… so… this week on Climax Control, the King Jack Washington put together this match of what I assume is Team Hero 2.0?

KEIRA: Let me clear things up… there is no 2.0. Super Candy is an honorary member of Team Hero. She has shown courage and bravery, and more heart than most people in this company! She is kind, and trustworthy, and I am glad to call her my partner.

*Candy looked like she was tearing up a little bit.*

KEIRA: Super Candy and The Blonde Bombshell are playing for keeps out there.

CANDY: That’s right! The evil Mercedes and Jessie don’t stand a chance against us! We are a well oiled machine, ready to cleanse the EVIL from the backstage! One match at a time!

KEIRA: That’s right!

PUSSY WILLOW: So you guys aren’t worried about this match?

KEIRA: As I have said before… I am not worried at all about Mercedes or Jessie. I only wish we had a tougher challenge.

CANDY: I’ve beaten Mercedes before. It wasn’t that hard. I am just happy to have the best tag team partner this company could give me!

PUSSY WILLOW: So you guys are over confident this week?

CANDY: No, we are just the right amount of confident. See, we are the good guys, and the good guys always win in the end. But that’s not why we are going to win. We are going to win because we are just better in the ring than they are. We are besties and we trust each other. That’s the thing about the Villains. They can’t trust each other. Villains always have bad intentions and you can’t trust em. They are selfish and want the glory for themselves. Plus, the bad guys always lose because they take too long to explain their evil plans.

PUSSY WILLOW: You mean the super villain trope of “monologuing”?

KEIRA: Exactly what she meant!

CANDY: And that’s when we take advantage and get the win!!! TEAM HERO TO THE RESCUE!!!

PUSSY WILLOW: I… I don’t even know what to say to that.

KEIRA: Just say “Thank You” for us keeping you safe from their nefarious plans.

CANDY: And their evil plans too!

*Keira holds in a giggle, as obviously Candy didn’t quite understand the word nefarious pretty much meant the same as evil. Pussy Willow, however, had pretty much been pushed to her limit.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Uhhh… yeah ok good luck out there this week… and uh… I gotta go.

*Pussy Willow took a deep breath and walked off. Candy and Keira looked at each other and smiled as the scene faded to black.*

Scene 2: Don’t Let Adult Kids Play With Fireworks!

Where: Candy and Marcus’s backyard
When: 4th of July!

*The scene fades up after sundown on the night of July 4th. It was in the backyard of Marcus Cage and Candy. The grass was neat and trimmed, and there was a fence enclosing the yard. In the middle was a decent size firepit with a nice fire roaring, lighting up the backyard. Surrounding it were several deck chairs, a small grill, and a cooler filled with cans of soda and bottles of water with ice in it. Coming into the scene were 3 men, each carrying a box. The men were Marcus Cage, and his 2 best friends and tag partners, David Shane and Dynamite. They set the boxes down near the fence, far enough away from the fire. The cameras zoom in and you can see that all 3 boxes are filled to the top with all different kinds of fireworks. The camera turned to the three men, who all looked pleased with their acquisition.*

MARCUS CAGE: Who needs a big crowd and a public fireworks display when your brother has some of the best connections around?

DAVID SHANE: Not to mention a “Party Fund” that is only limited by your imagination… and my wife…

*He looked to the side and saw Candy coming out of the house with his wife, Maria. Both were carrying food. Candy had a tray that had hot dogs on one side and hamburgers on the other, Maria was carrying a big bowl of a mixed fruit salad and a bag that contained the buns for the burgers and hot dogs. They set them on a table near the grill as Maria looked at David.*

MARIA: Believe me… it’d be a bottomless fund if you had your way.

*She smirked and kissed David on the cheek before taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs. Candy looked at the boxes of fireworks and got all excited.*

CANDY: I LOVE FIREWORKS!!! Did you get my favorites???

*Marcus reached into one of the boxes and pulled out a box of sparklers and handed them to Candy.*

MARCUS CAGE: Of course I did. Along with that, we got all the goodies. We goto black cats, roman candles, and  screaming mimis.

DAVID SHANE: We got lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, and crap flappers?

MARCUS CAGE: Don’t forget the whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers…

DYNAMITE: ... with or without the scooter stick, and one single whistlin' kitty chaser…

*Candy’s eyes lit up. She didn’t know what a single one of those were… but she had sparklers and that's all she cared about! She also didn’t get the reference… but if you do… you are awesome! Anyways… She took her sparklers to a chair and set them down.*

CANDY: I’m so excited!!! I love fireworks! I’m so glad you guys are here for the week.

DAVID SHANE: Well, I have a match at Destiny, so things really worked out with SCW and PWS both being based in Las Vegas for the time being.

CANDY: Yeah! Do you guys wanna come to the show this weekend and watch my match? I’m teaming up with Keira!

MARIA: We wouldn’t miss it for the world.

DAVID SHANE: Speaking of your match… you excited?

CANDY: Of course I am! You know how much I love to team up with my friends and she is my SCW Bestie! Her and her amazing wife let me be an honorary part of Team Hero with them. And I’m so excited! I’ve wanted to team up with one of them for a long time. Keira is super nice, and super good in the ring. We had a match a few weeks back and it was one of the best matches I have ever been in.

MARIA: I remember that match, we make sure we catch all our friends matches, even if we have to record em and watch em later.

CANDY: Our opponents are kinda mean, actually. I don’t know much about Jessie Salco, but I do know that she has been here for a lot longer than I have. But that doesn’t mean anything. Mercedes is a legend here, and I beat her! Keira has beaten her! It’s going to be a great match tho! I think we are going to have such great chemistry in that ring.

DAVID SHANE: The biggest thing to ponder here… is do you trust her? Trust is a big factor when it comes to a tag team partner.

CANDY: I trust her with my life! Plus, Fluffy adores her. And Fluffy is the BESTEST judge of character.

DAVID SHANE: Good.

DYNAMITE: Ok who brought the lighter?

*Marcus reached into the box and pulled out one of those small torch style lighters and held it up with a grin on his face.*

MARCUS CAGE: Got it. Shall we blow shit up?

DAVID SHANE: Let’s…

*Maria looked over at Candy.*

MARIA: You got the first aid kit?

CANDY: Yup! Got bandaids, burn cream and everything.

MARIA: Good… we are about to need it…

*She looked a little worried, yet a little intrigued, as the boys start setting up some of the fire works and the scene fades to black*
user posted image