Author Topic: You Tailcoat Riding Mother---  (Read 499 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
You Tailcoat Riding Mother---
« on: July 03, 2020, 11:53:57 PM »
 Chances and Challenges

So close to it. And then like termites, starving with the foundation beginning to crumble, they come out of the woodwork.

AH! We got your fucking attention, didn’t we? GOOD! It’s about time the Mixed Tag Division got its proper recognition. It deserved it with Lach and Sierra, it deserves it now and we will continue to push for it.

So the termites are now coming.

Too bad we’re a foundation of stone.

Sass n Bash at your service. How may we fuck up your day?

July 3rd
10pm

Not even the 4th and yet the idiots have insisted that for 3 days straight, probably 4 if they don’t run out of stuff to blow up, that fireworks have been going off.

I will never understand this country.” Mal sits back on the couch of the rooftop bar of the Saxon Hotel, “It’s going to complete hell in a handbasket and yet...

Ah it’s almost the 4th and it’s pretty.” she says with a laugh. She glances down at Luka who is just sitting there cocking her head from side to side when the fireworks flash brightly, “Am I the only one that is amazed she isn’t completely losing her shit right now?

After the last 7 months with her and the hell she’s raised? There has to be one thing that doesn’t completely flip her out. After all, she started in New York, maybe the noise is like home to her.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I’ve kind’ve missed the extra noise.” Bella smirks.

BOOM.

One loud firework pops across the sky and Luka pops to her paws and barks one time, as if it’s competition, as loud as she can.

Annnnnd there she goes. Quiet you.” Mal says reaching down and getting her to lay down.

Bella smirks, “Now if I can only have that same power over you.

Mal looks at her, “Hey, keep me properly motivated and you be amazed. Besides I slipped her a benadryl before we came up here so she’s easier to keep calm.

OH is that what it takes? Noted.” she says as she sips her water as you can see her making a mental note. “Lord knows I need to keep on my toes with you at all times.

Hey, I know damn well after that comment you made to Mark about taking down all comers without a blink...I think you turned his head a bit. I knew you knew where I was going. I may bitch about things but we knew this wasn’t going to be just as easy as showing up and getting that one on one match with Wolfslair.

Well thankfully King Jackass Washington saw to give us a match against the Barnharts...even if he decided to be a disrespectful little prick on twitter. I’m not above seriously punching him in his face if I see him on Sunday, that comment on twitter is legit.” she just shakes her head, “Your sister was up my ASS with that.

Yeah I know, she’ll never forgive us if we did something like she thought we did. I might beat you to punching him, myself.

No, you don’t need to be getting into any trouble. He’s not worth it anyways. Our focus needs to be this match against Bill and Bea Barnhart and making sure that the path to what we want is a little less cluttered with all these people suddenly coming out of the woodwork. The Tigers are done-for after last week for a while. There is no coming back from that for them for a good long while.” she smirks at that, “Called that one. But now suddenly we got these two and suddenly Mikah and Kris coming out of fucking nowhere looking to trip up all these things that we have been working our asses off for. I’m not going to let whatever bullshit they have planned get in our way of that goal. I’m willing to go team to team, knocking them all down and getting to Summer XXXtreme to get that real shot.” Mal just sits back and smirks at her in a knowing way, “What?

He pulls her back into his arms and kisses the top of her head, “Your brain is a beautiful thing to watch sometimes.

Shut up.” she says cuddling into him, “I just don’t get why I can’t say this any other time. I’m just so sick and tired of us not being taken seriously. When I snap, and it’s coming, you’re gonna be blamed for being a bad influence on me when in fact it’s just the truth. I know the Barnharts don’t look at you and I seriously. They never have even though I look at them at barely being a real threat to anything....even a cactus.

That gets Mal to laugh out loud, “That’s my girl.

If anyone wants to blame our bad attitude towards this whole damn thing on ANYTHING, it’s this vicious circle we keep having to go in. If I have to take that out on Bea to prove a point, then I’m gonna with a smile on my face while Bill gets his ass handed to, by you. We warned them, we told them all weeks ago, Mal. We were not gonna be responsible for what we had to do to make sure we got a rightful shot. If that means having to go from Burnharts to Wolfslair and everywhere in between, then so fucking be it.

Sass n Bash at your service.” Mal tipping his non-existent hat.

How can we fuck up your lives today?” Bella doing a small curtsy from her curled up position.

They laugh as another huge firework goes off in the distance and Luka barely flinches and gives a low gruff. They both look at her and just smirk and shake their heads.

Fuck it.” Mal says with a deep breath. “Go

Bella looks back at him with a surprise like “Really?” and he just nods. She takes a deep breath and looks straight ahead, “You guys want the honest truth, we’re out to prove a lot of things. Our feelings about our status are not some joke for you to laugh at. You want to laugh, we want to make history. You want to point and say how pathetic we are, we’re going to slap your hand away and drop you on your head and look down and laugh at you as you are drooling and counting the lights.

We’re not here to amuse you, we’re not here dance for you. It’s been a hell of battle thus far, but are you really ready for a shocker. We’re out to back up all the talk. We’re out to prove people that want to nip at our heels, people like the Barnharts and Mikah and Kris....you jackasses wanna ride our coattails??? We’re more than happy to pull that rug out from under you.

She stops for a moment and just rubs her face in aggravation.  

I’m not one to be a bitch but I’m getting sick of this whole “Oh they’re impressive but how can we take them seriously.”

Word to the wise...you better effing start.

Because before you know it, instead of trying to nip at our heels and trying to overshadow it, you will be chasing US for the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Mal sits up and raises his eyebrow and throws his arm over his fiancee, “Bet on it.

Happy 4th of July, folks. The real fireworks are about to begin.