Author Topic: Violet's Redemption Story Chapter 2  (Read 499 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Violet's Redemption Story Chapter 2
« on: June 19, 2020, 04:47:55 PM »

\'user

In the summer of 2016, Violet Amelia Holt was just finishing her day as camp counselor for the Vyper Wrestling Summer Camp hosted at her father’s gym in Orlando, Florida. Hundreds of high school students have come to this event hoping to learn more about the sport of professional wrestling. Violet is pulling up the rubber mats when her eyes look up to see a handsome man leaning against the door frame leading towards the back offices.

“What are you doing Violet?” the man asks her in a gruff voice.

“I’m doing what my daddy asked me to do before I left for the night,” Violet answered as she continues to roll up the rubber mats.

“Why roll them up? Won’t you just have to set them back out again?” he asks dumbfounded.

Violet rolls her eyes as she ignores that question. She finishes rolling up the mats and heads for the ring to start undoing the ring apron. “Now what are you doing?” he asks while stepping off the door frame and following her towards the wrestling ring.

“I’m removing the ring apron so my daddy can call for the cleaning crew,” she answers him while trying very hard not to punch him in the face. The handsome man stops at least six feet behind her and folds his arms across his chest. “I think your dad is a nutcase. Doesn’t he know that professional wrestling is fake,” the man says with a half smirk across his lips. Violet stops untying the ring apron and looks directly at the man.

“Have you lost your damn mind Shane?” Violet asks in great shock that her own boyfriend of three years would say something like that especially around her. “My father isn’t crazy. He is a hard worker and has done a lot for me and my sisters,” she continues to tell him while resuming her job of removing the ring apron.

“I am amazed at how respectful you are towards your old man. Lord knows, how much you have despised him?” Shane mentions as Violet shakes her head while turning her torso towards him. “You are some kind of stupid,” she tells him. “You need to leave Shane,” she orders him. “If I leave then I ain’t coming back to the crud shack,” he tells her.

Violet ignores his comment as she continues doing her chores for the evening. Shane shakes his head as he turns on his heels. He is heading for the door when Dustin Holt walks up to him. “Leaving so soon Shane, I thought you and Vi were going out tonight,” he commented. Shane just looks at him with a disgusted look on his face. “No, she’s not worth my time,” he replies. Dustin looks at him. “That’s good because she can do better than date a scumbag like you. Now, get lost,” he tells Shane while walking over towards his daughter.

That summer was an incredible year for Violet and her father. They did a lot together until he decided to spend more time with his ex-girlfriend Chastity. A year later, Violet started to resent her father and rebelled hard. Although she never touched a single drop of liquor or did drugs, she put herself into every sport that her father was against. She had no way of telling her father that she forgave him after he and his ex had broken up once again. Fast forward to December 2019, Violet had just finished her run in Birdcage Wrestling. Violet was looking for wrestling company to continue her career and thought it would be a good time to bury the hatchet with her father.

Beads of sweat dripped down the nose of Violet after another excellent day of training at her father’s gym. Her contract with Birdcage had expired as she reached for her blue beach towel sitting just inside her gym bag. “Great job Vi,” compliments the coach as Violet gives him a nod of her head. “Thanks. Have you seen my dad,” she asks him. The coach nods his head as he points back towards the office.

Violet finishes toweling off the sweat as she throws her sweatshirt over her sports bra. She quietly moves down the hallway as she stops near the door. She pops her head through the door. “Hey dad,” she says softly. Dustin lifts his eyes up from his computer screen and motions for her to enter the room. Violet enters the room and sits down on one of the chairs sitting in front of his desk.

“Have you decided on where you will continue your career?” asks her father. Violet shakes her head. “No, I’ve looked everywhere but nothing seems to stand out at me,” she states while sinking back in the chair. Dustin’s fingers move across the keyboard as he types in different keystrokes. “Have you thought about signing with Sin City Wrestling?” he asks her while leaning back in his chair. “That sounds like an option,” she says while rubbing her chin.

From the moment onward, Violet’s mind was made up. She signed with Sin City Wrestling in December of 2019 and hasn’t regretted it. She didn’t always have the best luck when it came to the ring. She fought hard to improve but that wasn’t enough. Violet had spent months trying to overcome her horrendous win loss record. That was until her surprise victory over Dani Weston. That’s what sparked her need to impress everyone. Into The Void was a miracle as she did the unthinkable. She did the impossible. She won the bombshell roulette championship in her first try. Now she looks to maintain her success by overcoming the odds on Sunday.

Violet can be seen lying across her hotel room bed while keeping her right hand on the Bombshell Roulette Championship belt. She looks at it while smirking towards the camera sitting on top of her computer. She uses a remote sitting next to her to press the record button.

”Into the void was a dream come true for me. When everyone counted me out, I used that as fuel to keep moving forward. I knew deep down that I would beat Candy my first time facing her. That’s how confident I am in my abilities and my skills inside that ring. I am sure everyone is already lining up to take me out. I say bring them on because I’m going to be the greatest Bombshell Roulette Championship of all time. Now in order for me to achieve this goal, I need to thwart the efforts of these so-called challengers that await me this Sunday. Yes, I refer to Seleana, Jessie Salco and Bella Madison as so-called challengers because neither one of these bimbos have done nothing to earn a shot at this championship belt that sits right in front of me.

Bella Madison, already had a chance at this belt back at My Bloody Valentine when Candy was the champion. How did that turn out for you Bella? Oh that’s right, you got beat. After that loss, you continued to go down until you decided to jump into the mixed tag team division. What happened with that huh? Oh that’s right, you failed yet again to obtain the mixed tag team championships. So explain to me why you deserve another opportunity at a championship? Why do you deserve multiple opportunities at gaining something you didn’t earn in the first place.

You ought to thank Christina Rose or whatever name she is using this month. She thought bombshells who have failed in their recent attempts at getting over deserve a second or in Bella’s case a third chance. Why so many chances Bella? Are you afraid that you won’t get another opportunity if you blow this one? It only took me one time to win this belt. It only took me one time to beat Candy. That’s the difference between you and I. You need multiple chances to make your dreams come true. You aren’t confident in your own skills or your own skin. That’s why I am looking forward to knocking you back down to the bottom.

As for Jessie Salco, damn this bitch sure gets herself a lot of championship matches but yet has done nothing to earn them. I mean, you lost the queen of the day match, you lost a mixed tag team title match and you have yet to obtain the World Bombshell Championship. I mean damn, how many times are you going to get opportunities and opportunities. I know you continuously beg for championship matches and yet you have done nothing to earn them. The last time we faced off each other, you barely beat me Jessie but that was then. This is now. You will find out why I am the one who dethroned Candy in one shot. This is my chance to redeem my loss and send you down to the bottom.

Then there is Seleana. The wife of our idiotic queen of the day. The former World Bombshell champion, who has done absolutely nothing since winning that belt. I know your wife is hoping for you to win on Sunday but let’s be real for a minute. The only way you can beat me is if your wife somehow gets involved in the match. However don’t get too excited because my baby sister will be at ringside to make sure that doesn’t happen. You see Seleana, I have watched your tapes. You are talented just like Bella and Jessie but you have done nothing with that talent. Your wife basically hands you a championship match and I’m supposed to be pleased. I am pleased actually. I am pleased because I get to yank you around like a damn ragdoll. This is my chance to show the world that I am better than you and that I will prove it.

You see ladies, this match is nothing more than a chance for Christina to run her mouth and hope for her wife to end her slump. Unfortunately, her slump will continue and I will be the one who makes it continue. At Into The Void, I made one dream a reality thanks to hard work. That dream doesn’t end on Climax Control. If you shits want this belt, then you will need to pry it out of my hands with a crowbar. I am not going to let it go without a fight. Jessie, Bella and Seleana have no idea what they are getting themselves into on Sunday. I am prepared for any match that is chosen. I am ready to shine in the main event. I am out to prove that my championship reign doesn’t end. As for you three ladies, I hope you are prepared for FIVE FEET OF CRAZY. See you on Sunday, if you dare.