Author Topic: Dreams and Nightmares  (Read 480 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Dreams and Nightmares
« on: June 19, 2020, 04:14:31 AM »
 ~*~*~Nightmares Tell Lies~*~*~

And the winner of the match....

Not me.

Bella is seen laying in bed, looking extremely banged up from whatever hell she went through earlier that night, her hand sans her engagement ring. She’s looking at her left hand, playing with the empty area.

For some reason Mal didn’t give me back my ring” she thought, “He just looked so sad, he pushed me to the locker room after everything....he didn’t even hug me like he always does....

Before she finishes her thought the door to the bedroom opens and in strides Malachi looking rather pissed off for some reason, he doesn’t lay next to her, instead he heads into the closet and starts banging around.

Mal...babe? What are you doing?” No response. “Malachi?

You hear a heavy sigh come from the room and almost in a blur he comes out of the room with a big gym bag and a bunch of shirts, he drops the bag heavily on the bed which startles Bella and she jolts up, in pain and looks at what is going on as he shoves things into the bag and walks back into the closet.

What the...Mal, what are you doing?

What does it look like I’m doing?

Bella carefully crawls across the bed and looks inside and sees it’s all his shirts, “It looks like you’re packing.

Mal comes out of the room, more clothes in hand and stops when he sees Bella kneeling next to it but he just scoffs at her looking at him with her big blue eyes, “I am...

What? But- ...But why?” Bella says confused.

Mal grabs the bag before shoving more clothing items in the bag, “I’m done Elizabeth. I’m done with this, with your family...with you.” Tears immediately well up in her eyes as she tries to look into his but they are just cold towards her. She reaches out to grab his hand but he quickly pulls back, “Don’t.

The coldness of his voice makes her twitch for a moment before she burst out with tears, “Mal, please....talk to me. What is going on here? ...I’m so confused right now. What happened? What did I do wrong?

A year...a year that I have had to put up with you and your crazy fucking family and how they are supposedly all just so successful...so I figure, that eventually would rub off on you, right? But instead I sit back and I have to watch you lose over and over and over and it’s pathetic. You are completely pathetic. You conned me into doing this whole Mixed Tag Division, thinking, who knows maybe me a former World Champ would actually help boost this supposedly talent you have and you have done NOTHING but fuck up every single time. Embarrassing yourself, embarrassing me. Tonight, watching that pathetic attempt, only made me realize that I made an enormous mistake in taking any kind of chance on you.” With those last words, he zips the bag and practically rips it out of Bella’s hands as she was gripping it tightly listening to him just rant and rave. He flings it over his shoulder, looks dead at her but doesn’t say another word and walks out of the room...

Bella just looks completely confused and tries to get something out but...“MAL!” is all Bella manages to get out before we hear the door slam shut....

And her eyes snap open, she sits straight up and bed, tears flowing down her face and screams, “MAL!

We hear the bathroom door rip open and see Malachi screaming out “BELLS?

Bella just sits in the bed, catching her breath, tears still streaming and looks over at him with her eyes huge, “Oh my God Mal!” she quickly crawls across the bed and wraps herself around him just bawling her eyes out. “You’re here...you’re still here...

Mal is completely caught by surprise a bit from his love’s sudden burst of tears, this is the first time in almost a year she has had a dream like this, but he wraps her up in his arms and holds her tightly, “Shhhh, I’m here macushla....” Bella just sobs into his chest and holds him as tightly as she can still mumbling through the sobs that he’s still there. Eventually her outburst exhausts her and he feels her slipping so he holds her tightly as he helps her to the floor. “Talk to me Bells....what happened?” as he soothes her, stroking her long hair.

Bella eventually calms down enough to look up at him and touches his face, “You....you were so...mad...” she stares at every inch of his face like she’s trying to memorize it, “I had, lost a match and you were mad at me...you didn’t give me any kind of the usual after match hugs or kisses.

Uhh, I always do that. No matter what.

I know that, but....for some reason you didn’t even talk to me, or give me my ring.” Bella shutters for a moment like she’s trying to contain herself, “...then....we got back and I went to lay down and you weren’t there...then suddenly you were, pissed off, not speaking to me even when I called out...you went into the closet and pulled out a big gym bag that I didn’t even recognize and you were just throwing in all these clothes and you were telling me that you were just disappointed in me and you were done with ...with everything.

Mal reaches up and brushes a strand of her hair back and tilts his head, “Everything?

My family, my failures....me. I guess I just lost that title shot that I have on Sunday and you were just...you were so mad at me and I just sat there...” Bella breaks down again, and Mal just wraps her up again, “I screamed for you....but...

Shhhhhhh, shhh, shhh....I’m here mo gra, I’m not mad...in fact I’m a little freaked out right now by this nightmare.

You’re not alone....I just...I have no idea where this came from. Ever since Christina’s show got announced and I got put in the main event of the show for that Bombshell Roulette Fatal Fourway, I’ve been stepping up doing the daily training with you. I’ve been excited but...” she cuddles into him more like she’s trying to meld with him, “I don’t know.

Silence fills the room for a moment as they just sit there on the floor, “....How big was this bag?

Bella can’t help herself but snicker a bit, “I probably could have fit in there along with at least enough for a week trip somewhere.” she looks up at him again and he has an amused smile on his face, “What’s so funny?

Your subconscious screws with you and gives you a ridiculous huge bag that could have easily hidden a body...

My body probably.

Hey for all you know, in that shit dream I could have come back and shoved you in there to take you away from this fucking hotel.” Mal sorta growls, “Been cooped up too long, we need air and a beach.

We got a pool.” Bella quips.

So totally not the same, especially in Vegas weather.” Mal comes back with a smirk on his face before he gives her a kiss on her forehead, “Either way, I promise you that I have zero plans on ever leaving your side or keeping your ring from you. I’m in this for the long haul, love. Win or lose, what happens in that ring has ZERO to do with how much I love you and our future.

But...the Mixed Tag...if I win...

Mal just shakes his head and gives her a sweet longing kiss, before he holds her face and stares right into her eyes, “We will cross that burning bridge when we get there but that is despite the fact that somewhere in that beautiful mind of yours that you’d think that I would give up on you that easily especially when you took an incredible chance on me. Yes, your family is insane, our friends are one level below being locked into a psychiatric ward....but the one constant is that I cannot even begin to fathom what a life without you would even look like. You understand me?

And with his final words all that fear that was locked in her eyes seems to melt away, she leans forward and gives him a sweet kiss before smiling at him, “I swear to God, as soon as this shit with Mattie is taken care of and we are all back together again, I am not waiting long to marry you.

Even if we’re still stuck in Vegas?

If we have to steal Levi’s plane and fly to the other side of the world and only escape for a night or two...” Bella laughs, “Besides, your sister would kill you and then me and then you again.

Hey, if it’s good enough for Lach...” Bella slaps him playfully on the chest, “I’m kidding!

She yawns broadly and settles into Mal’s arms, “Feeling sleepy again.

Mal with little strength, gathers her up and picks her up while standing and takes a few steps before carefully placing her into the bed and sliding in behind her and holding her closely, she curls in as tight as she can and holds on to him tightly, “Bells, I need to breathe.

Sorry, I just wanna make sure you’re not going anywhere.” she loosens up a bit before settling in a bit more, “I love you Malachi O’Connell.

He smiles genuinely and gives her a gentle kiss on her head again, “I love you too Bella Madison, I promise I am not going anywhere.” he says before he closes his eyes and they both drift back to sleep.

~*~*~Dreams Come True~*~*~

I wish I knew where it came from. I wish I could tell you honestly. The fear of failure is constantly sitting in the back of my head.” Bella looks around, sitting in the center of a room on a plush chair, leaning back with her legs folded up in front of her. She wears a simple pair of jean shorts and a loose fitting blue top that almost matches her eyes.

You get so many chances and you come up short....how many times do you fail before you realize how that it’s not meant for you.” Bella glances up, eyes blazing. “Lucky for you guys I’m not one to just give up on what I know is my destiny. I gotta thank Christina for this amazing chance, and I can hear the groans from here, but for some reason she likes me and has seen fit to give me yet another opportunity but this is one hell of a mountain to climb.

I wouldn’t have it any other way, and you wanna know why? I love the battle. I love the fight. I love taking any chance I get and even if I fall short, I still manage to make this amazing impact. You guys have SEEN IT! I have, so many times, shown you guys that I am more than capable of finally taking that next step.” she looks to the side of her and smiles genuinely, “Fallen short...but always making an impact. That train of thought ends. I’m not going to let this slip by.

By the grace of the Gods, I was granted a main event spot and honestly I look and I know damn well that I could surprise every single person, and very possibly walk out with that Roulette Championship. As much as it would ruin the plans for the Mixed Tag Division that we know were bound to happen after Into The Void, having a shot at the new Roulette Champion, Violet Amelia Holt is a challenge that I am willing to take on. Throw in Jessie Salco and Christina’s better half Selena Zdunich and you ladies are gonna realize that there is nothing more than I love to do than throw a wrench into the plans.

Could you imagine it? Walking in, seeing that wheel spin, getting into that six sided ring with those 3 and making Violet one of the quickest reigns to happen in SCW History!” Bella makes it a point to motion with her hands every detail of those words. “People wouldn’t know what to do! Hell the way 2020 is going right now, I’m waiting for frogs to fall from the sky... but man....turning around and getting that Bombshell Roulette Championship and after a year of battling, crawling, getting my ass handed to me more than a few times...all that hard work pays off.

What’s crazy is I know Jessie Salco doesn’t think highly of me after the last time we faced. I feel like she will be out for my blood especially. Which...cool...bleed me. Please! I wasn’t in the mood for new photos for a while anyways. I feel like maybe Selena may be a bit jealous of how much Christina likes me...girl, you got the ring. Don’t mean I know that you are even irritated that I’m here in this match to begin with!” Bella laughs twirling her beautiful engagement ring on her hand, “No need for you to be jealous anyways....but bring the fight.

And as for Ms. Holt?

Bella shifts and leans forward.

Seems to me like you got the really shitty end of the stick, you coming off of Void with this huge win over proverbial favorite Candy and coming out with that championship. Thinking you might be able to enjoy it for just a moment....and then....this. Facing one of the most tenured women in SCW history, the wife of the woman that made this match and then me...the young 22 year old upstart that is so thirsty to make this moment count.

The smirk on her face now grows almost dark.

Ladies...make no mistake, I’m not making shit personal...but so help me GOD if I gotta I will. I will bleed for that chance, and I will make you all suffer just as much if not MORE to prove my point. Dreams and Nightmares, are just your subconscious’ way of telling you the things you want and the things you fear will only guide you. I know my nightmares of failure and loss will always stick with me...but that gives me all the more motivation to shut that dark part in my head up and make my dreams come true.

I will make my impact...I will become the Bombshell Roulette Champion. And then I’ll owe Christina a big one because if it wasn’t for her, my dreams would have had to wait til that next chance rolls around. ....maybe a bottle of wine....who knows. I’ll figure that out when Climax Control comes to a close.

And I’m the one that is standing tall.