Author Topic: El dark  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Jaylan200

• View Profile
    • Jim the clown
El dark
« on: May 24, 2020, 08:42:16 PM »
 My name is el dark and last week I lost a very important but didn't I don't care who my opponent is into the void they will feel God's wrath when I come down upon them with evil intent to harm in to main them. if you step in my ring when I'm in a bad mood bad things happened to people who I don't like so whoever you are at the pay-per-view bring your A game against me but I will bring mine down poodle my saw this world has never seen before in very fast. I am the god of war and and I love to fight all the time no exception to that rule steal my playground my kingdom I am the leader order of darkness they know me by meaning from what you will call me this is death  plain and simple. I know you want to beat me on your debut and make this fans like you and kill you that's not going to happen though this time around there will be no tearing when I break you piece by piece bone by bone installed and skull by skull. I may not look down there I am the most dangerous man in wrestling history I hurt people because I love to I'm going to love to see this even more not destroyed a rookie life I put him on the injury list these fans don't deserve you here because you're a piece of crap. And nothing will change that about you.