Author Topic: Wolfslair V Trenton Tigers V Bella and Malachi  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Wolfslair V Trenton Tigers V Bella and Malachi
« on: May 23, 2020, 11:37:03 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 5,000 max

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alex Jones

• View Profile
    • Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 05:32:41 AM »
”It’s a crutch, smoke and mirrors, a cheap parlour trick. I don’t care which of the Trenton Tigers we have to face. Brandon, Daniela, Char, Vector. Just names. Whatever combination will end up falling to Wolfslair. They will walk down to that ring, they will try as hard as they can to match us. But the problem is that both Char and Daniela cannot hold up to Johanna Krieger. Not physically, not mmentally, not emotionally. And Brendon, nor Vector...are fit to polish my boots….”

“That might seem harsh or arrogant. But lets be completely honest…”

“I am a world champion…”

“I am one of the best to ever step foot in a ring, whether it is four sides or six.”

“They might think their little freebird rule bullshit is unique or gives them some kind of advantage but really, it’s just something else to laugh at. Aside from the fact these idiots are just Gamers INC without the nerdy crap just goes to show how ill prepared they are for myself and Johanna. They might think they’re being cute. Having a big guy like Brandon and someone like Vector who is the complete opposite might make you think you can catch me off guard.”

“But...come on now…”

“I’ve gone toe to toe with people faster than Vector, I’ve been beaten up by those bigger than Brandon. I’ve seen it all, done it all. Faced it all...and The Trenton Tigers...will be no different.”

He chuckles again and folds his arms over his chest.

”Just the same as Bella and Malachi. Two talented people yet, not on our level. Even as a team. See they have a bond that few people have. Both in the business, both standing with their feet planted firmly in the ring. It’s a hard thing. To team with someone you love. Many years ago I was in the same boat. I teamed with my wife. It never ends well.”

But Bella and Malchi seem to have a firm grasp on it. They seem to know what they are doing…..against teams like the Trenton Tigers. And while I admire Bella and Malachi’s drive to get a championship shot at myself and Johanna I can’t say I’m thrilled about how this all came about. Now, we don’t care about how many teams step in the ring with us but…”

“You two failed.”

“You failed and lost a chance and then instead of accepting the loss, rebuilding and coming at us after we dispatched of the Tigers you whined and complained about how the Tigers were changing their little group. Are you kidding?. Malachi, the brother of Lachlan Kane is nothing but a whiny little bitch?. Crying and complaining to Mark and Christian about how its so unfair? Unfair to who? Jo and I are the champions, we’re the ones who could have had a case because of the Tigers…..but we didn’t care. Because unlike you two…”

“We.Are.Champions”

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 08:27:27 AM »

I ain't gonna eat, I ain't gonna sleep
Ain't gonna breathe, til I see, what I wanna see
And what I wanna see, is you go to sleep, in the dirt
Permanently, you just being hurt, this ain't gonna work
For me, it just wouldn't be, sufficient enough
'cause we, are just gonna be, enemies
As long as we breathe, I don't ever see, either of us
Coming to terms, where we can agree
There ain't gonna be, no reasoning, speakin wit me
You speak on my seed, then me, no speak-a English

-Eminem

German War Machine.

Being faithful to yourself is the most important thing in life. To be able to look in the mirror and know that you did everything you could to live up to your own morals and standards as well as advance the quality of your life and those around you who you happen to care for.

But what if staying true to yourself is what will bring pain to your family?

This was the situation I found myself in a few years ago. I was working as a police officer. I was walking a beat in Berlin. Nothing too major, most of the time I was called to break up domestic disputes and fights in bars. In fact, I did paperwork more than anything else. The bane of law and orders existence. But then, there were the times I hated. I had to deal with the real scum of life and society.

Not people who made mistakes.

Not people forced into the extremes of life out of fear or necessity.

No, the people I hated dealing with the most were those who profited off the pain and addiction of others. The men and women who injected poison into the world we all live in. Those who had too much money to be chased down and brought to justice.

Justice. Novel concept.

A world where we are all kept in line and looked at as equal. It doesn’t matter what the colour of your skin is, it doesn’t matter what your sexual orientation is, it doesn’t matter what god you pray too. You break the laws of society, you bring pain to others...and you should be punished.

That world doesn’t exist. That world is a fairytale pushed as an agenda by those in charge.

I saw this too late, I saw it unfold in front of me as sick, twisted, horrible human scum would be released as quick as they were brought in just because they greased the right palms. My dream of being like my father was shattered and I was left disenfranchised and broken. I needed a release, a reason to fight. The first time I walked into a gym and trained, the first match I had, the first time I lived the life of a professional wrestler it made sense. It felt right.

And I was always going to go to war….

Last Week.
Las Vegas

“Bitte Johanna, komm nach Hause”. Her Fathers voice was deep and commanding. Almost as if it wasn’t a question or request but an order. Despite moving from Europe, despite now being in South America on a holiday, living in North America and working as a successful professional wrestler and having many friends at her home base in New York, her father still pleaded for her to come home. To leave it all behind.

To go back to the job that almost destroyed her soul.

The life that made her lose all faith in humanity.

She took a deep breath as all the thoughts ran through her mind. The need to say something, anything, but wanting to phrase it in a way that would not come off as disrespectful. Deep down, Johanna was still a daddies girl. She still loved and respected her father, still acknowledged his contributions to her own moral code. But that was why she could never go back to that life. Her father turned his back on the corruption, her father accepted it as part of “the job” and “the life”, something Johanna never could. The silence grew between them, her heart sank as she managed one word. Not even in her mother tongue as she had become used to speaking English.

“No…”

There was another strained silence, a deep sigh and a sound of acceptance. Her father now switching from German to English to match his daughter and youngest child. “Can’t blame me for trying, can you?. Please, be careful, your mother sends her love Jo.” She held it all in, the emotion, the pain. The fact she did want to at least visit them but was terrified that if she went home if Johanna allowed herself to walk in that door, she might never come back. “I love you both. I’ll send presents. Goodbye Vater.”As she hung up the phone and ended the call her heart ached. Her body shook as she tried to calm her mind that now ran a million miles a minute.

She was in Las Vegas, she was supposed to be enjoying her time off, pre Into the void. After working for two companies for three months, having matches and appearances all over the US and only having one single loss on her record  A great start to her international career. Both rose city and SCW had given her opportunities, she enjoyed them both, the companies had different feels and different locker rooms. She was here to relax and recharge before going back out there, to go in with a relaxed body and focused mind. But this, this didn’t help.

This was crushing.

This was painful.

This was family.

Johanna put her phone on charge, left it face down and turned away heading out of her hotel room slamming the door behind her. She moved out into the warm night air, while it was still just out of winter it was warmer than New York and much warmer than she had experienced in Germany, the summers there not having the same heat.

Her leather jacket slid over her upper body as she moved along the sidewalk. She felt lost, she felt alone. And she felt angry. Above all, it was the anger driving her as her heavy boots stomped down the concrete path. She was only days away from returning to the ring, days away from returning to that life. If she was going to be angry, why not use it?.

Dominance

”Ladies and gentlemen...Alex Jones and I are STILL Sin City Wrestling mixed tag team champions.”

Her voice was strong, her accent was still there but her English was impeccable. A small smile came across her face, her lipstick painted in black.

”Caleb and Jesse tried their hardest but in the end they failed, which, let’s be honest here. They should be used too. Jesse has the most losses, Caleb just keeps failing. And if any of you thought they were going to beat us...well I hope you lost alot of money on your stupid bets. See singularly Alex and I are dangerous. He could be the Internet, Roulette or World champion, I could hold any of the women's titles. Trust me, if Kate, Candy or Andrea were in the ring with me, one on one. They wouldn’t be leaving as champions.”

“It’s just facts. I have been put in the tag team division because they need to keep me away from their precious little jewels. The “legend” of Kate Steele. The sweet little merch machine Candy and the world champion who was anointed to be the next big thing over me….”

“So instead I stand here, one half of the mixed tag team champions.”

“And my goal, is to own all the records in the mixed tag team division. To have my name next to Alex’s etched into history. And also to strike fear into the hearts and minds of every single bombshell on the roster. See, in this division, I can still take out names in the company, I can still win matches. But, eventually...Alex and I will be unlucky, another team will be lucky, or we will retire the titles...and then?..”

“Well, then I continue my reign of dominance...and I do it alone…”

She laughs again, her hands clasp together letting the moment hang in the air before clearing her throat.

”But, before that. Alex and I have more teams to take down, more matches to win and records to own. And while he will do all he can to destroy Malachi or whoever will be in the ring for the Tigers, I have to focus on little miss Bella Madison, Char Kwan or Daniela Rodgers. And let me make it as clear as Alex did. I don’t give a shit who I will be in the ring with. Bella for instance. She’s a young talent. A name trying to build on a legacy. A woman standing by her man…”

“How romantic.”

“But, Bella, sweetie, honey. In the ring, you aren’t as good as me. I am a German war machine, a beast, a horrible cunt.. I am a destructive force of nature in this business. You, Bella, are a little tiny blonde bubblehead. Smiling and happy while occasionally trying to be a “bad ass”. You can’t have a foot in and a foot out girl…”

“Either you are a bad ass who can do damage, or you’re a rookie blonde with a heart of gold. One of the other Bella, not both. Do you know who I am? What I am Bella?....you’re gonna find out…”

She paces, her arms folding over her chest, her muscular are flexing and showing her tattoos off.

”Just like the Tigers are. And how funny is this, Alex exposes their cheap tricks so I don’t have to. But while there is a marked difference in how Alex has to approach Brendan or Vector, I don’t have the same issue. While Daniela and Char have slightly difference in ring styles, they’re both just two little girls I can snatch up, take to the ground and break into little bitty pieces. I don’t care which one of you it is but can I ask a serious question….”

“Why are you even here?”

“You won a title shot and confronted us only to pull the stupid freebird shit, expect it to mean something and then promptly lose to Bella and Malachi, proving their point in the process by the easy. Their whole point being that you’re fakes, frauds and should not be in the running for the SCW mixed tag team titles. Their points being that they should have had the shot to begin with. And the four of you, you just look at the opportunity to shut them up and take your places as rightful number one contenders and you piss it all away.”

“And whats worse, is that the sad truth is not only does it not matter who the Trenton Tigers will use at Into the void. It doesn’t even matter how many they use. They could bring, two, three four or go and find Gamers INC and makie some kind of hybrid group of suck…”

“And in the end, we’d win. Because Wolfslair is the team of champions. And both of these teams...they just aren’t good enough to stop our dominance…”

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 05:22:27 PM »
 A day in the life of Daniela Rodgers
Off Camera

It’s a beautiful Tuesday morning as Daniela V. Rodgers is standing in front of the large mirror inside her hotel room. She is trying to find the right mask to wear around the lower part of her face. The reflection inside the mirror shows Daniela holding one mask with a wild print on both sides as Char Kwan is sitting on the foot of the bed. “What you do think about this one?” Daniela asks her good friend. “I think that one will work,” Char responds with a genuine smile on her lips. Daniela continues to look through her pile of masks as Char is flipping through the channels on the television.

“Where are you going anyway?” Char wonders. “I haven’t decided yet. I just need to get out of this room for a spill,” she replies. Char looks at her with a look of amusement on her face. “What is wrong being inside a room that is fully paid for?” she jokes. Daniela giggles as she pulls out a mask with the Avengers logo plastered across it. “There you are my darling friend,” she says while holding the mask up near eye level. Char looks at her while trying to stifle a laugh. “What?” Danni asks as she notices the look on Char’s face. “Oh nothing,” she lied while turning her attention back towards the television screen. “You are the worst,” joked Danni.

Char shrugs her shoulders as Danni slips the mask over her left ear as it dangles just slightly. “I’m off for a while Char,” she announces. “Have fun and be safe,” Char calls out as Danni opens the door and steps across the threshold. Danni places the mask over her nose and mouth. She moves down the hallway towards the elevator. Danni lifts her cell phone out of her left hip pocket as she looks down at the screen. With her eyes averted, she doesn’t see the bellhop moving towards her with a luggage cart. “Excuse me,” the bellhop shoots out trying to get her attention.

Danni lifts her eyes up at the last split second as she sidesteps the luggage cart. The bellhop couldn’t slow down his speed as the luggage cart fell over with him falling over it. “Oh my,” she gasps at the sight in front of her. She takes a few steps toward him. “Are you alright?” she calls out. The bellhop sits up while slapping his hands onto one of the black bags. “Mr. Saxon is not going to like this one bit,” he utters. “Are you alright?” Danni asks again as she kneels down to provide him a hand. “Uh,” he sputters while looking up slightly to see Danni kneeling next to him. “Oh yes, I am quite alright, miss,” he finally answers her as he pushes himself back up to his feet. “I’m Daniela,” she introduces herself while standing right back up.

The bellhop looks at her while trying to clean himself up a bit. “Daniela Rodgers,” he retorts. She gave him a head nod while giving him a hand with the luggage cart. “I see you watch a lot of wrestling,” she says. “Yes, I love Sin City Wrestling. I’m very much looking forward to seeing if you and Brandon can pull out the win in the tag title match,” he replies. Daniela nods her head toward him again. “That's the plan anyway,” she says.

The two continue to conversate with each other as Cheryl steps out of her room holding an ice bucket. “Danni, what are you doing?” she asks curiously. Daniela looks over her shoulder and lets out a soft sigh. “What’s the matter?” the bellhop quietly asks her. “Nothing,” she mutters while turning on her heels to face her manager. “Hi Cheryl,” she says politely. The bellhop is a little confused as he watches the two ladies. His eyes, however, seem to catch glimpses of how shapely Daniela’s body has become over the years.

“Danni, where are you going?” asks Cheryl. “I was heading out for a bit when I hit a snag,” she answers. Danni glances down while moving six feet away from both the bellhop and Cheryl. “I am a bonehead. I should have kept myself six feet apart from both of you,” she states. The  bellhop hadn’t really noticed as his eyes seemed to have stars inside them. “I guess it would be alright if you got some fresh air. Remember, we have a couple media days next week for Into The Void,” reminds Cheryl. Daniela nods her head while turning away from her and heading back towards the elevator. “Talk to you later,” she says while looking back at the bellhop. She gives a wink of her eye as the elevator doors ding. The doors slide open as Daniela steps inside them. Cheryl shakes her head while stepping around the luggage cart while heading for the ice machine.

I will take the blame for what has transpired over the last couple of weeks. Blaze of Glory was a true second chance for Brandon and myself after we failed in our first attempt. The road for us was a long one and it had many curves. We stayed the course and managed to earn our shot at Wolfslair. It’s my fault that we tried to pass off the title shot to my best friend and my twin brother. I didn’t think it would turn into this big ordeal. I screwed up but I will not let that shake my confidence. I’m well aware how confident the reigning tag team champions are heading into this match.

Alex Jones is one of the most popular superstars in Sin City Wrestling or at least that’s what he wants everyone to think. How many times does he always have to mention his world championship reigns in other companies? How many times must we hear about how successful he was prior to his run here in Sin City Wrestling? Ever since, you have gotten here Alex. You have failed every time to claim the world heavyweight championship. You also failed to claim the roulette championship? How many chances did you have at each? Each time was a complete failure and yet you continue to talk like you are this great wrestler.

I listen to every word that spews out of your mouth and I have to question your logic. Everyone knows that you joined the mixed tag team division because you saw an easy division to conquer. It wasn’t about competition. It was about putting a magical spin on your landish tale. That’s all this is Alex. It’s a ruse. We all know deep inside you are jealous of Alicia Lukas and Austin. Both members of Wolfslair, have continued their rise to the top while you fell to the bottom. That must have hurt your pride Alex. The fact that your cockiness has done more harm to your precious career than any good.

The same could be said about your tag team partner Joanna. She had what one match before teaming with you. What happened in that match? She lost. I love how you both never miss a beat with the embellishment over how good you truly are in the ring. I’ve seen you compete Joanna. You are sloppy. You are powered by anger but that’s all you have in the end. Your moveset is one dimensional. You aren’t quick on your feet. If it were just Brandon and I against the two of you then it would be a great match for the ages.

However, the team that we had already beaten to earn this title opportunity couldn’t handle the loss. Bella Madison, you are an incredible talent no doubt about it. You have potential that one day you will be a champion in Sin City Wrestling. Unfortunately, that moment will not come at Into The Void. I’m sorry that you felt cheated but let’s not forget who took the pinfall in our last match up. This time around I feel that history will once again repeat itself.

I’m not going to waste my breath on Malachi. The guy has had numerous opportunities and has failed every single one of them. How many chances are you going to receive? Last time, you said that you were stronger than Brandon and yet that backfired on you badly. Brandon and I are more than ready to take the reigns as Mixed Tag team champions.

The difference between the two of us and the rest of you guys. We know what the other is going to do before they even do it. I don’t see that kind of chemistry with Bella and Malachi. Alex and Joanna don’t even have the same level of teamwork that we have inside that ring. The Trenton Tigers are a team both teams shouldn’t take lightly. If you want to take us lightly then be our guest. Just don’t go crying to Mark or Christian when we embarrass the living snot out of you all.

I just wish the SCW Nation could witness this in person. Since that isn’t in the cards at this point in time, the Tigers are going to SHOCK THE SYSTEM. For whatever reason you aren’t able to catch Into The Void live on pay per view then don’t forget to SET YOUR D..V...R!!!!!!

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 11:16:16 PM »
 ~*~*~Ok guys, you made it...Now what?~*~*~

Friday Night

Statement made. Ticket punched to the casino, to Into the Void IX. Now if you really want to make a statement...now’s the time.

Well, next week is the time. Triple Threat, the Trenton Tigers, Wolfslair ...and the rag tag team of misfits...Sass and Crass!

OI!

Bella looks up behind her, “You’re doing it AGAIN! Keep it up and I’m going to lock myself in that bathroom to do these.

I am not Crass!” Mal says “I am a classy mother fucker!

...Oh yeah??? Hey Google! What is a crass?

*Chime*

“A crass comment is very stupid and shows that the speaker doesn't care about other people's feelings. In today's day and age, you don't have to wear black to a funeral, but to show up in clown pants is simply crass.”

Bella just looks at Mal for a moment before he chimes in, “I would never wear clown pants to a funeral...red...maybe...but I would never be caught dead in clown pants.

Point taken. I’m sorry, just trying to play around with possible names for our team. Last thing I want is how your brother and soon to be sister-in-law got theirs.

Hey, in Lach’s defense, that was ALL Sierra.” Mal points to the book, “Try again....keep the Sass though, I like that.

Brash?

Mal just makes a face, “Mmm...no.

.....what about Bash?” Mal sort of perks up a bit, “I mean when you think about it, that sorta describes us both. Cause as sassy as I am, you are my equal in every way when it comes to your little comebacks.

He smirks for a moment before leaning down and kissing her on the head, “Simple and perfect. I like it! Sounds like we got a name.

She sighs and scratches out ‘Crass’ and writes down in big bold letters, B-A-S-H. “Now if we could only agree on music.

Another battle for another day. At least the name doesn’t have to do with a vegetable.” Mal laughs making his way into the bedroom.

What are you up to?” Bella says looking back, “Don’t tell me you are looking over that suit again for tomorrow?

I am, if anything goes missing Lach will kill me. I swear he’s more nervous than the bride.” he yells from the other room.

Si is nervous too, she just doesn’t show it.” Bella goes back to looking at her book and turns the page back looking at a drawing that she sketched of her one year old brother, Aaron. She sighs touching the page.

Bells?” Mal noticed she went quiet, “Hey, love?” Malachi walks over to her and glances over her shoulder to see why she went quiet, “Hey...your mom told you not to worry. They’ll get him back soon enough and he’ll be back in here driving me nuts along with the dog.

Bella slams the book shut and angrily wipes the tears from her eyes, “I know...” she sighs, “Maybe I shouldn’t go tomorrow. I don’t think I’d be good company on what is supposed to be a happy day when it looks like my whole family is falling apart.

Nonsense, Lach would tell you that he would want you there just so for a few moments you can forget the bullshit. Your brother is going to be ok. Besides, last thing I want to do is go without you on my arm.” he says pulling her away from the table and wrapping her up in a big tight hug, “I know you won’t let that dress go to waste anyways...don’t think I didn’t see it.

Yeah yeah yeah....just glad it got here before tomorrow.” Bella smirks. “Alanah and I were talking about it for a week before I got it. I even teased her about catching the bouquet, which she was like “Ohhhh I don’t need to be scaring off Jack with that!” But yeah, best not to go to waste...but the minute I start feeling crowded?

As long as it’s after my best man duties, we’re out of there, I promise.

Ok good.” Bella slides out of his arms, “I’m gonna go try that whole shower to snap out of the funk thing.

Mal just nods, “I’ll see about looking for food....and maybe join ya?” he finishes with a devilish smile.

Bella just rolls her eyes at him before turning and going into the bathroom and Mal grabs his phone.

~*~*~Sometimes you wish the world would just stop~*~*~

Just for a minute, throw a pause and breathe...but that’s not a thing. Not in my world at least.

Scene opens up with Bella sitting in a chair and she leans back with a sad smile on her face.

It’s been one hell of a battle to get here. Just when it all looked lost, we stepped up and spoke out and as if it was the right time and the right place, Christian and Mark sorta saw it our way. Trenton Tigers trying to pull a fast one with the Freebird rule, only to have it backfire in their faces. Now, we told the whole lot of you that there was no way in hell we were going to let that second opportunity pass us by and we made it count. And I wanna make it as clear as day to Daniela, you got me once...I will be DAMNED if you get me again.

She takes a deep breath.

Seems a little familiar don’t it? How this is all set-up? For good reason, because I don’t want the distractions of my world coming into this. I have been waiting patiently for another chance at a championship, and I kinda wish I had this chip on my shoulder a few months ago. Back when I found myself getting beat down by Johanna on her debut match. I really didn’t think back then that this would be how we meet again. I tell ya something, Johanna and Wolfslair has been almost a sleeper cell. That particular team as a whole has been so dominant and amazing to watch. Not going to lie, I’m intimidated. But that intimidation only goes so far. They tell you in psychology to get over your anxiety that facing your fears is the best way to really heal that anxiety.

Bella smirks and leans forward.

You heard me right...to get over your fears, you face what scares you most. Overcoming my loss, overcoming my failures....facing the fact that there is always a chance that it’ll be my slip-up that can potentially cost us...I’m going into Into The Void...I’m going to stand in that ring with a man that is just as determined as I am and by some way, we’re going to see a new team stand as the Mixed Tag Team Champions. Facing the fear of failure is only going to empower us to make that mark.

Bella stands up,

That’s all I’m going to say for now, I’m going to let that thought that I just put....stew in the Trenton Tigers and Wolfslair minds. We’re coming full boar and honestly, if it means putting it all out there for that ONE MOMENT....So. Fucking. Be. It.

She turns and walks out of camera shot and we see sitting on the chair, a sign and written in big bright bold letters it reads:

Second Gen
Don’t Fuck With Me

Offline Malachi

• View Profile
    • Malachi
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 11:16:40 PM »
 May 30 - morning
Saxon Hotel

Today was the day. His older brother was about to get married. To be honest, Malachi had thought this day was still quite a ways away, after the rocky romantic life that Lachlan had in the past. But here they were, the hotel in a state of activity (that wasn’t related to an SCW show for once) with people running back and forth between rooms as they got ready for the wedding. Granted, it wasn’t exactly the grand affair that they originally had planned due to the current state of the world, but his little sister Alanah had managed to put together a quiet, intimate affair for close family only, followed by a reception that was going to be open to everyone in the hotel should they choose to attend.

He adjusted the sleeves of his suit jacket, cursing the fact that Alanah had still insisted on full formal wear. Still, he thought to himself as he glanced at his reflection in the full-length mirror, can’t say I don’t look decent.

He heard the door of the hotel room open and Alanah and Bella walked in, having just returned from having their hair done by Candy for the event. Alanah was already dressed in her gown, but Bella had returned to the room to get hers on. “Looking good, ladies,” Mal said, giving Bella a kiss on the cheek and hugging his sister.

Not so bad yourself,” Bella said, eyeing him up and down. Alanah just rolled her eyes as she herded Bella into the bathroom to get changed and do their makeup.

Where’s Lach?” Alanah called out, her voice muffled through the closed door.

He said he had to run back to his room for something,” Mal answered, looking back in the mirror to adjust his tie.

WHAT?!” Alanah’s head popped out from the bathroom. “But Sierra-

Relax, Sierra’s getting ready in her mum’s room. I made absolutely sure.

Alanah looked visibly relieved at that. “OK, good.” She closed the bathroom door again, and soon Mal heard the giggles and girl talk as clearly as if they were still in the room. With a roll of his eyes, he moved into the lounge area of the room, picking up a glass of champagne from the coffee table and downing it in one swallow. Placing the empty glass back down on the table, he turned to the camera with a cocky smirk.

Maybe now when I speak, you’ll all listen. Didn’t I say this was going to happen? Didn’t I tell you all that Bella and I would be getting our shot back? The Trenton Tigers thought they could pull a fast one over us, but lo and behold Christian Underwood - of all people - gave us our second chance, and by God did we ever make it count. We made examples out of those two fuckin’ twerps who thought they could just stroll on in here like their shit don’t stink and cut the line for a title shot.” He shook his head ruefully. “Not on my goddamn watch. See, as much as I bitched and moaned about it...I eventually accepted the fact that Daniela and Brandon beat us for that shot. I was more than content to sit back and watch as Wolfslair massacred them in the middle of that ring. But...well, by now you all know the story. The two dopes thought they could cut the line, Bella and I put them in their place...and now that brings us to this. Into the Void, where the Mixed Tag Title match is now a triple threat. We got that Hail Mary pass and we ran all the way to the end with it, because See, this is something we’ve been working towards for almost as long as Bella’s been signed to the company. It might not have seemed like it on screen until the past few months, but when Bella found out there was a mixed tag division, it was pretty much almost all she could talk about. We started training together, putting together a moveset, meshing our styles together for a time like this. A time when we ascend to the top of the division, and take our place as the standard bearers. And that comes at Into the Void.

He moved off to the side of the room, standing next to the floor-to-ceiling window that was streaming bright sunlight into the room. He gazed out at the street below him, a pensive look coming across his face. “Now, normally this would be the point where I call you all shitheels and basically drag your names and entire careers through the mud...but I promised a few people that I would do better. Namely, Bella. And yeah, you can shit on me all you want, call me whipped or whatever. I really couldn’t give two shits. The fact is, I love that girl. And I would do just about anything to make sure that she finally gets to hold gold in this company. I know that this match isn’t going to be a cakewalk by any means. I’ve actually got respect for Alex and Johanna.” He smirked. “Shocker, I know, right? Big bad Malachi actually showing some respect? Like I said...I promised I was gonna play nice. Besides, they’re actually worthy of respect. They won those belts and have stepped up to each and every challenge that’s been put in front of them...without invoking that bass-ackwards ‘freebird’ rule.

Malachi…

The warning tone of Bella Madison made Mal turn his head, watching as his fiancee walked into the room to come and stand at his side. He was speechless for a moment as he took in her elegant attire, but grinned a little sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Sorry, love. Old habits, you know?” He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek as she smiled at him, gesturing for him to continue on where he left off. “Like I was saying, Alex and Johanna stepped up to every challenge laid before them, and put every one of them away with relative ease. But then again...they haven’t faced us yet. And trust me when I say that we are going to bring them the biggest fight they’ve had so far. We almost lost this opportunity because of me...so I’m going to refocus my energy into making sure that the two of us are more ready for this fight than we have been for anything else in our careers. We are not going to make the same mistake we made against Daniela and Brandon that we did the last time. See, I grossly underestimated them the last time we faced off. I got cocky and arrogant...and yeah, they showed us up. I bitched and complained and threw my little fit...but I looked back and realized that attitude was getting me nowhere. If anything, it very well could have cost me my job, as well as Bella’s. And let me tell you, that was the kick in the ass that I needed to wake up and realize that if the two of us are really going to be a team, then I have to realize that what I do reflects not only on me, but on my partner as well.” He traded a look with Bella, the two of them smiling at each other before they looked back to the camera. “But I hope you don’t think for one single second that I’ve gone soft. I’m still going to be the same hard-hitting, ruthless bastard in the ring that you all know. And like I said before, I’m more than ready to put everything on the line to make sure that the two of us walk out of Into The Void holding those belts high in the air.

He reached up and adjusted his tie, smirking towards the camera. “But for right now, we’ve got a wedding to attend.” The couple then turned to head out the door hand in hand, as the camera faded out to bring the scene to a close.

Offline Alex Jones

• View Profile
    • Alex Jones
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 07:56:57 PM »

Wires around your arms
Like wires around your head
A crucifix of me
Above your bed
I've seen your wounds
That you can't hide
You bleed well
When I cry

Thanks for everything
Blackpool England  
2 Years Ago  

Alex sat cross legged in the ring. The frayed ropes around him serving as a reminder as to where he was and where it all started. He wore a black hoodie zipper up with the hood over his head and a black pair of jeans. His breathing steadied as he looked down at the old stained canvas. His fingertips reaching out to touch its smooth surface. His eyes closed as he inhaled the scent of the gym. The years of history. His history. Her history. All of it was right there.  

He looked over at his bag, packed and ready. The tickets sitting on top slid inside his passport. Alex took a slow breath and back out again. He turned and pushed up off the canvas to his feet. He moved around the ring one last tip bouncing on the balls of his feet in his black and white classic style converse. A small smirk coming across his face as he leaned against the corner. His arms stretched out across the top rope on either side as he felt the turnbuckle pad between his shoulder blades. He scoffed and shook his head stepping out of the ring to the apron and then down to the floor.  

He heard the footsteps. Danny flanked by a few young students stood in front of Alex. He smiled warmly at his old teacher before shaking both the young men’s hands as they respectfully left their mentor and his guest to talk. Danny shook his head and sighed, his breathing laboured as his aging body carried the extra weight and years of wear and tear. He folded his arms over his huge barrelled chest as his eyes wrinkled  

“So ya goin home mate?” He raised his eyebrows feigning surprised before letting out a huge laugh. The type Alex had heard a thousand times when he was younger and even more over the recent visits. Alex gave him a simple smile and a nod. “Yeah I guess it’s about time eh?....go home to that pretty lil wifea yurs.” Alex swallowed hard and sighed deeply with another smile and nod.  

Alex’s mind flashed to Sonja. Her golden blond hair. Her tanned skin. The dimples she got when she smiled. The way she moved, her scent, it all came back to him, flooding all at once. Then as if a sudden punch in the gut it changed to her, Alex shock his head and clenched his hands together as if being shocked by some kind of electricity. Danny grabbed Alex’s arm looking deep into his pupil and friends eyes.  

“Kid, ya can’t let it kill ya, remember...bury it…” Alex stared for a moment and looked down and away. “I can’t…” Danny raised an eyebrow before sitting on the apron, his hands clasped together as he thought for a moment and then with a deep bellow exclaimed his advice. “Well, ya gotta hard decision ta make lad.”  

“If ya can’t bury it, an ya dun want it ta kill ya….” He paused and looked at Alex, but it wasn’t the Alex we all knew. It wasn’t the 31 year old 9 time world champion who had travelled the world. It was the 19 year old skinny kid who couldn’t grow a beard to save his life, staring back with bright blue eyes. “Ya gotta cut her out….”

Alex shook his head and leaned back his body seeming to crumble under the advice. “I love her Danny. I wish I didn’t. I wish I could look at her and just see a friend. I came here to find the real me and to let it all go. But I feel like I’m leaving more confused than when I got here man.” Alex clenched his jaw and his fists balled up, his body seemed to break down and crush but then in an instant before hard as granite as he tried to hide it, all the pain, the frustration. He turned it inward.  

“Aye, don’t do that lad…” Danny grabbed Alex’s shoulders and stared at him, his eyebrows raised and his eyes filled with understanding. The fatherly voice and advice cutting through the hard exterior like a knife as he broke down. Danny pulled him into a hug nodding and calming him down. After a few moments Alex pulled back taking a few deep breaths. “I know ya don’t want ta hear it kid. But ya know she ain’t as strong as she thinks she is. Ya gonna have ta be the one to break it…..ta let it go….it ain’t fair Alex. Not to you and not to her….” He grabbed Alex by the back of the neck forcing him to look into his eyes. “If ya love that lass, let her go….” Alex again nodded his head slowly, his heart aching as he saw and felt the truth. His whole body wanting to become a quivering mess on the floor instead he stood up. His body calming, he offered out his hand and Danny took it. “Thanks for everything old man….”

New York City . A few Days Later

He was nervous. It was a strange feeling for him. Alex was usually so confident in everything he did. In his actions, his words and his history. When it came to his everyday like he puffed out his chest and usually got the job done. In the ring, in business, with women. Alex never had a plan he just did. But this. This was different. He’d been gone a few weeks. He’d snapped due to inner pressures and thoughts. The headaches he had ignored for months before that had become too great. His memories were like daggers that pushed into his mind over and over.  

And eventually, he bled out. The stress forced him away.  

He ran. He ran to where he’d met her. He ran to someone he thought could understand. He ran to a place he felt safe. A few calls back home or messages just to reassure her that he was alright. And now here he was. Vulnerable. Open. Insecure. Fearful. What was he going to say?. What was he going to feel?. Or worse still. What wasn’t he going to feel?. He stared at the door for what seemed like an eternity. The courage in the pit of his stomach slowly working up. He balled his fist but before he could knock the door opened.  

“Alex?” Her voice sounded like an angels. No longer distorted through a patchy international call. no longer a faceless voice of a woman he thought he knew. Now she stood in front of him. A living breathing reminder of what she wasn’t. But it had changed. It wasn’t about who she wasn’t anymore it was about who she is. The moments passed and Alex smiled. A true genuine smile. He loved her. He knew it and felt it but there was always a wall. A block. Just something in the way stopping him from seeing it all. But it had melted the second he saw her.  

The golden hair that sat atop her head in a bun. Her soft skin a tanned light brown. The shape of her lips curled up in an awkward, surprised grin forming dimples on her cheeks to go along with her freckles. Her bright blue eyes shone as she stared at him and the tears welled up. She was even more beautiful than he had remembered. The moment lingered and Alex smiled. He didn’t dare say a word. He reached forward and wrapped his arms around her waist.  

They embraced as her picked her up in his arms with ease. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her arms around his neck as she met his lips with hers. He pushed into their home kicking his bag through the door and shutting it behind him. She held on tight, resting her head on his shoulder nuzzling against his neck the tears flowing freely.  

He smiled and sat her down on the kitchen benchtop, her sweatshirt sliding down her shoulder as she wiped her eyes. He smiled again. This time it was calm, weak and mild. His lips curling into a boyish look before his hands reached up cupping his wife’s face. His thumbs glided over her cheeks discarding the tears. “What’s wrong Sonja?....” His voice deep but soft. His eyes staring into hers. “You miss me or something?”  

She laughed and shook her head playfully hitting him as she again wiped her face free. She took a deep breath calming herself before hitting him again harder this time, her face curling in pain as she wept. “I thought you weren’t coming home...I thought..” He made a light shushing sound as he pulled her into his chest. His arms now wrapping all the way around her. She gripped his shirt and refused to let go as he inhaled her scent and it felt like home. His hand brushed her back as she calmed down.  

“Don’t you ever do that again.” She hit him again and shook her head. Alex couldn’t help but laugh. He kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand in his, their wedding rings touching. She looked down and sighed with a nod as he leaned forward resting his forehead against hers. “I love you, I’m not going anywhere again….”

He smiled wide squeezing her hand. And for the first time in a long time the headaches were gone.

This is the best they can offer?

”Last time I stood here, I told you a story…”

Alex smirked, a boyish grin and a small laugh under his breath.

”I told you about sacrifice, and working together, the death of my own hubris. And it seems as if the idiot from the Trenton Tigers didn’t learn a damn thing. See, when I tell you all a story, when I remind you all that I was a nine time world champion, that I have held championships in every company I have ever been in totalling over 30 in the last 16 years, I’m not doing it to be arrogant, I’m not doing it to stand in front of you all and jerk off. Or to intimidate you…”

“No, I am doing it because it should inspire those who have beaten me. It should make those who have walked out of a match with me as a winner feel empowered.”

“If the Tigers, Malachi or Bella walk out gaining the win over myself or Johanna they should feel pleased with themselves…”

“We are not a simple team, thrown together. No. Johanna and I are family. Austin, Alicia, Charlie, Aiden, Kallie. Family. And as such we flight as one. So, if you can best us, if you can walk out the winner in a singles match or tag match against us and end up taking a title, with all you’ve seen and all you know. Then you should feel proud. But, the Trenton Tigers and in particular Daniela V Rodgers, the idiot, don’t seem to understand that…”

Alex pushes to his feet and smirks again pacing back and forth, wearing black jeans and a red and black wolfslair shirt.

”Tell me Daniela, what have you, Vector, Brandon or Char done in your careers?. Char held the Mixed tag team titles once, technically, in Gamer INC, before they made these titles mean nothing when they refused to defend them and disappeared but, what about the rest of you?. Have any of you done anything in your careers worth a damn? You people are contenders to titles and you have a losing record. As a team and as people.”

“And you want to lecture me about my career? About my accomplishments?. How dare you. I’m a legend in this goddamn business, a world champion, a hall of fame star and someone who kept Honor wrestling on the map and allowed for it to be bought by SCW. If I hadn’t of kept that company relevant then there would be no merger, SCW would have fell and you would be working the counter at a fucking Arby’s.. Probably serving meat mountains to that fat fuck Brandon….”

“Instead of leaning into that and accepting that in this business I mean more than all of you combined, you decided to push back. And hell, you could of done it in an interesting way.”

“You could have done research and actually hit a killshot, instead you grazed me at best and you think I’m being harsh? Johanna nis fuming,l wait till she tears you apart, then she’ll do it in the ring Daniela. She will take you to the ground and rip one of your limbs off as easy as a fly’s wings. And I’ll laugh the whole time. See Dani, sweetcheeks, I may have failed in my attempts to capture the world and roulette titles, but atleast I earned my way there, at least I lost to the best this business has to offer...you? You’re a joke, and not a funny “haha” joke, one of those sad ones that kills a room…”

Alex scoffs and folds his arms over his chest before clearing his throat.

”Now, respect where it is due. Bella and Malachi aren’t a joke. I heard what Bella had to say, as brief as it was, and I get it. If you fear something, you take away it’s power by standing in front of it, and fighting. I like it, I do. Bella you will stand face to face with Daniela and Johanna. Daniela is nothing to be afraid of. But Johanna? Well, she is. But do you know what you should be afraid of? The real fear Bella...is failure…”

“Failing your family name, your friends, your partner..”

“That is what you should fear.”

“Now, Malachi on the other hand?. I don’t know what you should fear boy. I see the anger you have in your eyes and I also see that Bella is able to slap an ol leash on you and stop you from being yourself. See, when you first came into SCW I thought that you were impressive. It’s not everyday you see someone so committed to himself or his own success that he tries to kill his brother.”

“But, you tried….you exploded into SCW and then...what?”

“You teamed with Bella and she tamed you. She tamed you to the point where you re now showing someone like me respect and while I can appreciate that and tell you it’s a smart road to go down, I can also say, it’s fucking boring Malachi. And you have become FUCKING BORING. You went from a dynamic, violent loudmouth to..this...might as well just call you Bella's bitch…”

“But come into the void...you’ll be my bitch….and Wolfslair?...we will retain...and break all the records…”

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 12:20:48 AM »

Chaos and Dissonance

It was pouring rain. It had been for days. It just didn’t seem to let up. It was winter in Munich. early winter. Still cold, but not so cold to make things freeze. An unmarked black van sat on the street, a figure approached, short in stature, a huge coat over their body. They reached out opening the back door of the van stepping in, a young man in black tactical gear turned to look with a smirk on his face. ”Enjoy your walk?”

The figure chuckled, pulling the hood back revealing long strawberry blonde hair tied back in a bun. It was Johanna Krieger. But she was younger, her face was softer, not covered with war paint or dark make up, her hair was smooth and clean, not done in braids with different colors. She pulled off the coat hanging it up showing she too was in police tactical gear. A black long sleeved turtleneck and dark blue cargo pants, the bottoms tucked into hightop black boots.

She tuned and sat down next to the other office, putting a headset on to stare at a wall of monitors in the back of the van. ”It’s horrible out there. Has their been any movement?” He slowly shook his head, sliding a notepad in front of Johanna, she smirked reading it out loud. ”Friday, the fourth of december, twenty fifteen. Nine AM to 10 AM...no movement….10AM to 11AM no movement…” She chuckled and slid the pad back watching the screens.

There were many different angles covering a building, Johanna tilted her head looking at each one slowly, studying it, waiting for something, anything to happen. She slumped back in her chair and folded her arms over her chest. It was boring, the time ticked slow, the clock barely moving. Johanna hated this. She had always hated this part of the work. Paperwork, surveillance, waiting and waiting.

Her father told her it would be like this.

Johanna had joined the force right out of high school, She graduated at 17, joined the training program and went through the ranks. She had become a fast rising star and at 23 was now a part of an elite organised crime taskforce. But, it was not all rosey. Many were jealous, many believed Johanna had been pushed ahead due to her family’s legacy in law enforcement. Her hard work had not gone unnoticed. But, there was doubt. Were they right?

Had her father pushed her behind the scenes?

Johanna had no idea, but she hated the feeling. She loved her job, she loved knowing she was keeping people safe and helping those in need. It was her family business. It was what they all did. Her grandfather, her father, her brothers. She was the first woman though in 80 years to be a police officer. She wasn’t going to fail. She couldn’t fail….

”We have movement…”

Johanna looked to her left, the screen covering the east entrance to the building. Two men were entering, Johanna leaned forward studying them, taking notes on height, weight, hair color. Then it hit her. One of them was a police officer. It sent a chill through her spine. Was he undercover? Was he in danger? She turned and grabbed a hardcover binder, flicking through codenames and code signs for different officers assigned to criminal elements. She stopped at a page and moved her finger reading it as fast as she could.

”I don’t think he is meant to be there, I think...what are we watching?” She swallowed hard, the other officer sitting next to her slowly moved to the side, flicking a switch ending the recording.”What are you doing Jonas?” He was her superior, he had worked with Johanna for months, handpicking her to be his back up on these operations. But this was strange and out of character for him.

Jonas moved around pulling Johannas chair around to look at her face to face. ”We didn’t see anything Jo.

”But we-

”NOTHING….WE SAW NOTHING…” He raised his voice, Johanna jumped and swallowed before looking over all the other monitors, she slowly gave a nod. Nothing else was there, he had stopped the recording, one angle one moment and her word wouldn’t be enough. ”I understand...we saw nothing…” Her heart sank. She was helpless. She didn’t even know what it meant, she just knew...it felt wrong…

Stupidity is contagious

A crack of the knuckles, a stretch of the neck. Johanna Krieger was ready with a small inhale and smirk.

”Sin City Wrestling. My home. My company. A place that saw me and took Alex’s word that I would be a positive for any division I was put in. And slowly, it has been revealed as true. Alex went to bat for me and I will forever be in his debt. And as such we have become a dominant tag team. So dominant in fact that some members of Sin city wrestling have become confused and disorientated. Probably through drug use.”

“Or they were born stupid. I’m not sure yet.”

“But, before I get to that level of dumb please allow me to indulge myself.”

“I have said in the past that many in the Bombshells division should feel lucky I am in the mixed tag division instead. And I meant it. But let me elaborate why. See in the mixed tag division I only have moments and spurts in the ring. I have times when I am tagged and I run through my competition like a small angry German tank. If I was left to my own devices?. If I was unleashed on the Bombshells division?. Kate, Candy or Andrea would fall to me, very quickly. And I would hold one of the titles. And much like the mixed tag titles..they would be very very hard to get off me…”

Johanna chuckles to herself and pauses raising an eyebrow.

”But I know both teams this sunday will try. See at Into the void, Alex and I could lose our titles without being involved in the decision. We could be beaten without being beaten. That, to me, is a problem. See Malachi and Bella, they seem to want to show respect to champions and give it where it’s due and while I can appreciate that, I don’t see it changing what I will do in that ring. You see, Bella is someone I have already beaten and dominated, she is someone I have weighed and measured and been found wanting.”

“Malachi is someone who has lost his sharp teeth and has gone from being a rabid dog, ready to attack, bite and win, to being a house pet. Smiling and happy. Alex touched on it and honestly...it’s fucking pathetic.”

“I would never get into a relationship in this business and you two are a prime example as you why. Bella is a sweetheart, a smiling happy child in a grown up world. And Malachi has softened and become just like her.”

“That is no way to have a relationship in professional wrestling. You should encourage determination and anger. Encourage strength and being vicious.You do not defang someone….but that is what Bella has done. So, I’m sorry, while you are both great athletes, you’re toothless...and will be destroyed..”

Johanna laughs to herself, picking up a beer and taking it down fast before putting the glass bottle on the table.

”But, being toothless is better than being stupid. Now, I don’t know about the rest of the Trenton Tigers. See Char Kwan seems to be somewhat smart, Brandon looks dumb as paint, Vector doesn’t even know what day it is but Daniela...Daniela is the lead queen of stupid. First off, Miss Ridgers, the DVR thing...it’s not clever. Second, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. You have bhad failed run after failed run here and each time you try and talk yourself up while never...ever recognising your betters.”

“And at first it confused me. How could someone be that delusional to believe themselves and their group, a group that collectively has lost more matches than they have won and doesn’t look like the world beaters that they would have you believe. I mean, Daniela stood there last week and said that Alex and I don’t work well, while members of the Tigers are a well oiled unit…”

Johanna slowly looks over at her mixed tag team title belt then back at the camera.

”That right there says otherwise, you dope. It says Alex and I are the best team in SCW currently. We can say that, you can’t. Because you have no proof. Just your word, which means NOTHING Daniela. And considering you have no idea what I’ve done ion SCW while saying otherwise just proves that you’re not delusional...just dumb as fuck…”

“You said you’d seen me compete, yet talked about losses. What losses?. I have had draws, double DQ’s, wins, title wins. But losses?. No. I have not been pinned or submitted in Sin city wrestling. A double DQ doesn’t count. But sure Daniela, just have a look at things on face value instead of doing real research. But then again, you said Bella had potential to be a champion, you gave her some respect and sung her praises...when I have already beaten her…”

“All of you need to realise, that becoming a champion means you have to be better than the people currently holding the titles and truthfully...neither team has what it takes to beat Wolfslair and at into the void...I will be happy to hold the mixed tag title over my head...and laugh..”

Offline Malachi

• View Profile
    • Malachi
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 11:35:22 PM »
 May 30 - late evening
Saxon Hotel (where the hell else?)

He sat back, away from the crowds of people talking, laughing, drinking and dancing as they mingled at the rooftop bar that was currently hosting the wedding reception of his older brother Lachlan and Sierra. He watched as the newlywed couple greeted everyone that turned up (well, moreso Lachlan than Sierra) as he leaned back in his chair, swirling a glass of red wine around in his hand. A pair of feminine arms wrapped around his chest from behind, and he smiled as Bella Madison rested her chin on his shoulder. He turned to kiss her cheek, but she was quick and turned her own face so that they ended up kissing on the lips. Mal chuckled as she walked around him and promptly sat down in his lap.

I’m actually glad you convinced me to come,” she admitted, leaning to rest her head on his chest. “I know I haven’t been in the best mindset since all this...insanity started. First Mattie, then Aaron…

Mal put the glass down on the table so that he could wrap both arms around Bella, pulling her tight to his chest and resting his cheek on the top of her head while she buried her face into his chest. “Listen to me, macushla...things are going to get better soon. Nick will find Aaron, Mack will find Mattie, this whole virus bullshit will be over, and then we’re throwing the biggest fuckin’ party any of us have ever seen. We’ll all get so shitfaced we’ll forget the last few months even happened.

Bella smiled a bit. “Yeah, that sounds like something Levi would be ecstatic to put together.” She looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling in the light of the candles from the table. “We could even throw in our engagement as a reason to celebrate, since we haven’t really had a proper party.

Not to mention our mixed tag title win,” Mal smirked.

She returned the smirk. “That too, of course. Gosh, we’re gonna have so much to celebrate.

See? That’s the spirit.” He leaned in and softly kissed her forehead. “We just have to have faith that it’s all going to be OK.

They fell into quiet for a moment, watching as Sierra and Lachlan took to the makeshift dance floor for their first dance together as husband and wife. Bella let out a dreamy sigh. “I can’t believe that’s going to be us soon.

Mal smiled, glancing down at her left hand and the engagement ring sparkling on her fourth finger. “Neither can I, and I’m the one that put the damn ring on your finger.” He paused a moment, looking thoughtful. “You know, I just had a thought...we can start the celebrations a little early.

She glanced up at him curiously. “What do you mean?

Well, next Saturday will be an anniversary of sorts…

She raised an eyebrow at him. “Still not following.

He gave her a bit of a withering stare. “Next Saturday will have been a year since you officially started your wrestling career.

She blinked in surprise. “Really? I guess with everything else going on, it completely slipped my mind.

Mal nodded. “Yep, last year at Destiny was when you stormed the ring and clocked Levi in the head with that steel chair, kicking off the first of many epic battles we’ve had over in PWS.

She smiled a little. “And got me nominated twice in the same category at the year end awards.

See? Wherever you go, you know how to make a damn statement. Might have taken a bit longer here in SCW, but I’ll be damned if they don’t know who you are by now.

Well, that’s only because I needed you by my side to kick my self-loathing ass into gear and remind myself that I’m second-gen not to be fucked with.

He grinned at her. “You know, I kinda love that saying. It suits you perfectly. And I can’t take all the credit, love. After all, I nearly got the both of us fired.

Good thing you pulled your head out of your ass then, isn’t it?” she teased, sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Yeah, yeah.” He gave a roll of his eyes. “Look, we can keep rehashing my nearly epic fuck-up, or better yet we can look ahead to Into The Void and focus on getting the biggest win of our SCW careers, as well as our first taste of gold.

She smiled, leaning up to give him a lingering kiss. “I like that plan.

Figured you would.

Their attention was drawn back to the dance floor, where a group of women were starting to fill up the middle of it. “Shit, the bouquet toss!” Bella said, jumping to her feet. “I gotta make sure that Alanah is part of that!

Mal tugged on her wrist, causing Bella to tumble back into his lap. She was about to get angry with him, but he simply pointed to the group. “I don’t think you have to worry about that.

She followed his finger to see that, sure enough, Malachi’s younger sister Alanah was right in the centre of the group. She looked a little uncomfortable being there, but she was surrounded on all sides and was unable to escape the group.

I wonder who got her up there?” Bella wondered out loud.

Mal gave a shrug of his shoulders. “Dunno, but this is about to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Sierra finally came onto the dance floor, looking slightly embarrassed but with a little smile on her face as she turned her back to the crowd and tossed the bouquet of flowers over her head. The women in the crowd started scrambling, but soon they stopped and parted to reveal that the flowers had been caught by…

Alanah.

She looked absolutely stunned, her brown eyes wide and her mouth slightly agape, even as the women around her clapped and congratulated her. Bella let out a little squeal of happiness as she jumped off Mal’s lap again and rushed over to Alanah, giving her a big hug. Mal just blinked in shock, before grabbing the wine glass and downing its contents in one gulp. He stared at the empty glass for a moment, shaking his head and rising to his feet.

I’m gonna need something stronger to deal with this.

—————-

June 5
Saxon Hotel - rooftop bar

Another Friday night, with SCW quarantined in the Saxon Hotel while the virus raged on around them. Of course, being that it was a Friday night, the rooftop bar was the hot spot as many of the staff and roster of the company enjoyed the warm night as they drank and mingled.

But there was one person who - surprise, surprise - was off on his own, sitting on a plush lounge chair near a tabletop fireplace, nursing a bottle of Heineken. Malachi was used to being on his own, and truth be told he much preferred it that way. He was fairly certain that most of the roster still didn’t trust him for what he did to Lachlan, but he couldn’t care less. He had never been one to make friends easily, even back when he was a young boy.

You know, I’ve had a lot of people squawking at me over the last little while about how ever since I started teaming up with Bella, I’ve ‘gone soft’. That I’m not the same ruthless, malicious bastard that walked into this company and gave my own brother a concussion and cost him a shot at the World title.” He chuckled slightly. “Normally, I’d go off on people like that, but in all honesty, I feel sorry for the pathetic basement-dwelling little incels. You know, the ones who call themselves ‘good guys’ but call any woman who won’t date them a bitch? Just because I get the privilege of teaming with my ridiculously beautiful fiancee does not mean I’ve lost my edge. If anything, it’s sharpened it. Because now I have something to fight for. I have a reason for everything that I do in that ring. Every hit I land, every body I break, it’s all to prove that Bella Madison and Malachi are the future of the Mixed Tag division. And in two days, that statement becomes fact.

He finally turned his eyes to the camera, the fire reflecting in their blue depths and adding an almost otherworld ferocity to them, though the rest of his face remained carefully neutral.

It’s coming down to the wire. This is when the nerves ramp up, the intensity gets dialed up to eleven, and we make that last push to prove to everyone with words just why you should believe in us. That is, before we step into the ring and prove it with our talent, our determination, and our hard work. Six of the best that SCW has to offer will be stepping into that ring on Sunday night, and every single one of us is more than ready to lay everything on the line for that shot at golden glory. So, let’s break it all down, shall we?

He reclined back in the lounger, bringing one leg up to rest an ankle across his knee while he laced his fingers together across his chest. His face took on a pensive look.

Brandon and Daniela. Two of the four members of the Trenton Tigers. The founding members, if I’m not mistaken. The team that almost didn’t make it to the dance in favour of some Johnny-come-latelys. See, if I were the two of you, I’d be right pissed that I’d fought tooth and nail to get a shot like this only to give it up to two people that just sat back and let you do all the dirty work. Look, I will give you both the credit you deserve...you weren’t exactly the walk in the park that I had been expecting. In fact, you two are pretty damn tough. And yeah, you proved me wrong when you stepped to us and pulled out the win. But lightning ain’t gonna strike twice. See, I’ve learned from that mistake, and I’m not going to make it again on Sunday. Neither will Bella, for that matter. We’ve both been watching that match back, almost obsessively. We’ve picked it apart, down to its bare bones. We’ve strategized more than a well-trained Spartan battalion, and we know that we are ready to avenge our loss to you. The fact that we’ll be coming out of this as champions...well, that just sweetens the pot.

And now we come to the reigning champs. Alex Jones and Johanna Krieger. One of the most dominant mixed tag teams in this division since...well, probably my brother and Sierra. Everyone's got the two of you as the odds-on-favourite to walk out of Into the Void still the champs. I mean, why wouldn’t you be? You’ve proven every time the two of you step into that ring that you are not a team to be fucked with. You’ve systematically destroyed every other team that’s dared to step up to you. So yeah, I can see why you’d be the favourites to win. But see, you may have designs on breaking some records with those belts, but it just ain’t gonna happen. Because Sunday night, your watch comes to its end, and a new guard takes up the banner. Don’t get me wrong, you’ve set quite the standard for the mixed tag division, a standard that for most others may be quite impossible to live up to. But trust me when I say that not only are Bella and I up to the challenge of meeting that standard...we are more than ready to raise it so much higher.

He sat back up, leaning slightly so he was centred in the camera shot. This time, there was no mistaking the pure determination in his eyes as he stared down the lens.

The new era begins on Sunday night.

Drawing his thumb across his throat in his now trademark gesture, he rose from the chair and walked out of frame, while the camera blurred out on the crackling fire until the scene faded away to black.

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 11:39:37 PM »
 ~*~*~Face Yourself~*~*~

It’s Been One HELL of a Year

Yeah, that’s right, I’m celebrating my one year anniversary in the business that I basically grew up in. I started with making a statement, standing up to one of the most influential people in my life....

Love you Levi.

But a year ago, I stood across the ring from him, steel chair in my hand, smirk on my face and a huge chip on my shoulder and I canoed his head in, in front of God, Goddess and everyone.

How’s that for making an impact? There isn’t a soul in this world that does not know the name of Levi Russow and here is a girl that he watched grow up, that he trusted to watch his own kids, that helped influence and push to be the best that she could be...standing across the ring and sick and fucking tired of his shit. That’s me. The second generational daughter of one of the baddest bitches in this business, standing up and saying no more. I took my place where I knew I belonged. The ‘Sassy Second Gen, Not To Be Fucked With’ was born, and I was off to face the world.

But I’m going to let you guys in on a little secret, I wasn’t always Elizabeth Marie O’Neil-Madison. Hell I wasn’t always an O’Neil. That’s my mom’s maiden name, incase you were trying to keep score at home.

From about the age of 12 to now, I have been with my mother and my step-father. But the journey to that point....It’s a long tumultuous story that feels like it was set up for General Hospital or Days of Our Lives. But it’s the truth. To keep it in the Reader's Digest version of this, my mom was 16, my grandfather didn’t like that his daughter was pregnant, they had a fight, shit went down and she ended up having me a couple months early.

Now to really set this up, my grandfather used to be a real son of a bitch. In his own little world, he thought that controlling every little detail his children did would not only help them but keep the “Family Status” in New York’s crème de la crème that he had grown quite accustomed to. My mother’s stubborn refusal to that and the fact that she got knocked up with yours truly lead to a sequence of events of her thinking I didn’t make it for over a decade and me being adopted by a wonderful group of people that I knew as my mom and dad, David and Melissa Miller and living in New Orleans for the first part of my life. Sad thing is, at the age of 6, I found out that I was adopted when my adopted mother decided to tell me the truth because she started to notice that she looked nothing like her parents in a family picture. HELL of a thing to drop on a 6 year old but there was reasons behind it and to this day I will never forget the sad smile on her face as she told me that she could never have children because cancer took it from her....and then cancer took her from me a year later.

So from 7 to 12 it was just me and my dad, While he was busy working and I kept myself busy with school, music, martial arts, sports and dance, this poor guy had a little girl on his hands and he had no clue how to connect...except for one thing.

We found our common ground...professional wrestling. We would always make sure that we would gather for a show on TV or the live events that would come close by. My room was filled with merch from posters and pictures to t-shirts, action figures of my favorites. One of them? Laura Phoenix.

She was just so COOL, because she didn’t give a damn who you were or how much it was going to hurt, she was going to do what she had to to make her mark. She did just that and became the face of PWS and their many umbrella companies. I begged my dad for a chance to meet her, I had too! This woman was so strong and yet, when I looked at her, I could see there was something almost familiar. I know, strange coming from someone who was 10 at the time but I keep telling everyone, I’m not like other girls.

ANYWAY, he made it happen, I got to meet my hero and it was just....it was a moment in time that when you look back it didn’t seem like that big of a deal, maybe it was because I accidentally spilt Jesse’s water, who knows but come to find out neither one of us could shake a feeling. I became obsessed with her shortly after that...I was a fan before but this was downright crazy for a young girl....needless to say a year and a half later, we both found out the truth. I also was kidnapped by a crazy psychopath between all that too. BUT, there was a reason I felt pulled to her and we were quickly reunited.....after my trip to the craziest carnival you ever would meet....it’s a longer story. My adopted dad, David, he’s been there for everything in my life, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have found mom. If it wasn’t for mom, I wouldn’t be here. If it wasn’t for Nick and Levi and Jesse and Daniel, I wouldn’t have been ready for this before I left for Paris.

..........yeah sorry mom. Figured you’d find out sooner or later.

.....so much for the Reader’s Digest version...more like an InStyle Magazine interview. Either way, this is my story. That’s the people that I have rooting for me, adopted and otherwise. Add in Malachi, Alanah, Jack...hell throwing Lach and Sierra into the fray....I can honestly say that I have nothing to fear when it comes to myself.

A year later....I finally fucking REALIZED THIS! My history is what built me...not what I am. My story is just the beginning. If you think my crazy ass Days of the General Hospital Lives didn’t keep me from doing this....what the hell makes you think facing my enemies stands a chance of me giving up?

~*~*~Face Your Worst Fear~*~*~

How you feelin’, love? Wanna run through that once more?” Mal sitting across the ring from Bella. Both have been taking every chance they got to get into a ring, knocking off any rust, doubts and details before Into The Void IX.

Bella smirks laying down in the center of it, catching her breath, “I don’t think it’ll hurt...but honestly my legs are feeling like gumbo at the moment because we’ve been going at it for TWO HOURS!!!!

She points to the clock on the wall and Mal’s eyes get wide when he notices she’s right, “Well damn, I knew we could go a long time but 2 hours?! That’s a new record....for in the ring at least.

Bella laughs, “Always working blue. I can honestly say we are ready in the ring wise for whatever the hell this match is going to throw at us on Sunday, but man...I don’t know what the hell else we could do at this rate. We know Johanna and Alex are damn good...

Yea

We know that Brandon and Daniela are not going to be happy with us after getting into the match.

Understatement

And do we give a fuck?

Not in the least.

Bella sighs and lays back, “And that’s why I love you and we work so much.

Thank God for that or this whole engagement thing would be super awkward.

Bella sits up and just glares at him, “Ok, smart ass. Either way, I’m feeling wonderful about this whole match. I really really feel like we have a chance at something amazing here. For the first time since my debut, I’m clicking on all cylinders. It’s fun! I am having so much fun with you on this.

Mal smiles brightly and slides over to her and kisses her on the cheek, “As am I, love. Well, if you are feeling comfortable about everything, I think I’m gonna go grab a quick shower and suggest you do the same, and then we’ll grab some dinner.

Good idea, cause you don’t exactly smell like a rose right now.” Bella crimples her nose at her sweaty fiance.

Mal looks shocked for a moment before poking at her side, “One to talk there sassy.” Bella laughs and tries to swipe at him but he manages to slide out of the ring quickly. “I’ll be 10 minutes.” before he heads into the locker room.

Bella lays back down onto the mat and stares at the ceiling, “You know what the worst feeling in the world is? My worst fear? ....letting him down. He put himself on the line for me for this chance...yeah...he almost cost us our jobs but he is trying so hard for us. I am just so amazed at what he’s doing, the steps he’s taken and the lengths he has gone through to just prove how much he wants this for the both of us. It was my idea but he has just embraced this.

Sacrificing is a huge part of any relationship, putting yourself on the line, taking that chance....

There’s that word again. The chance you take of having your heart hurt and trusting someone so completely. I trust in Malachi. I wake up to him every single day and not once do I feel like my life is about to completely implode.

I swear the Tigers are an implode waiting to happen. Daniela and Brandon supposedly weren’t originally good enough to be in this match according to their own manager....but the two that were going to replace them, they didn’t even beat us. We already know my history with Daniela. But we’re out to prove that win was still a fluke while trying to best the best damn and most dominating Mixed Tag Team since Team Eggplant....

Bella sits up again and just shakes her head, “Good lord, that name. I still like “LOWKEY”, I just want that on record. But how the hell do you look at a team like Wolflair in the face and say “Hey, we’re gonna beat you”? You don’t. I have talked about fear a lot leading into Into The Void, because fear can be ONE HELL of a motivator. Fear of what could happen next, no matter the outcome. Win, lose...you have to face the next step of what is coming. The future is something a lot of people fear...hell, Mal and I have done a lot of talking about the future and it’s strange to me. Because I use to be someone that would map out a plan for the next day, wake up and do it but never plan too far ahead in fear of it blowing up in my face. NOW...now I sit here and I can almost feel those Mixed Tag Titles in our hands. Sass and Bash has one HELL of a mountain to climb but fuck that fear of the unknown. Fear is what motivates us. Fear is what drives us. And you all should fear what is about to come. Wolfslair....Trenton Tigers...the four of you need to start looking to the future with one notable difference: No Championships for you. ....scares the shit out of you don’t it?

Bella sighs happily and rolls out of the ring, turning and grabbing her glasses, phone and a towel. “The fear of the unknown...the fear of the factor you weren’t anticipating. And the fear of the fact that come hell or high water, after Into the Void IX...you will finally know why I told you to fear us.

With that Bella turns on her heels and begins to sing:

Rocket engines burning fuel so fast, up into the night sky they blast.
Through the universe the engines whine
Could it be the end of man and time?
Back on earth the flame of life burns low
Everywhere is misery and woe
Pollution kills the air, the land, the sea
Man prepares to meet his destiny, yeah