Author Topic: Candy (c) V Violet Amelia Holt  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Candy (c) V Violet Amelia Holt
« on: May 23, 2020, 11:36:06 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 10,000 max

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »

\'user
Violet's Redemption

It was such a bitter pill for Violet Ameila Holt to swallow after another gut wrenching defeat at the hands of her bitter enemy Bea Barnhart. Climax Control Episode Two hundred and sixty eight was supposed to be the night she got a measure of revenge. Her own father was literally standing in her corner as they competed in the first ever father-daughter tag team match. Violet had done something no one thought was possible. She made history that night. Not only did she compete in her only mixed tag team match with her father but she once again submitted to Bea Barnhart. Some have questioned whether or not her victory over Dani Weston was even that impressive.

Ever since that night, Dustin Holt has cranked up his daughter’s training regimen. He got tired of her constant bellyaching about losing to Bea and how she should be undefeated in Sin City Wrestling. Every day and almost every night, he drills her on her mechanics. He watches her footwork as she runs the rope ladder. He increases the intensity level on her in ring workouts. Her baby sister, former Sin City Underground starlet Shelby Holt, is watching all of this in the distance while texting her friends. Each night, Violet heads back toward the hotel she has been staying at since this epidemic that has plagued the entire world.

The sound of elevator doors dinging echoes slightly through the ninth floor as Shelby Holt and Violet step off it. Shelby is holding her cell phone in one hand as Violet is slowly walking down the hallway. “I think dad is trying to kill me,” complains Violet as she drags her left leg behind her. The training regimen her father has put her through has been very vigorous as of late. “I don’t think dad is trying to kill you Vi,” assures Shelby. “How can you tell Shelby?” wonders Violet. “You are still moving albeit very gingerly but still you can move your limbs,” answers Shelby.

Violet shakes her head while slowly heading towards her hotel room. “This is my punishment,” she vocalizes to herself. Shelby lifts her eyes up from her cell phone screen while turning to gaze at her sister. “Dad isn’t trying to punish you. He has been trying to get your attention since your debut but it's not a punishment,” her sister explains. Violet doesn’t believe a word Shelby is saying as they stop midway down the hallway. “Why are we stopping Violet?” Shelby asks as she lifts her eyes up from her phone. “This is my room Shel,” Violet answers as she fumbles through her pockets for her key card. Shelby nods her head in agreeance. “I thought we were going down to my room and watch some television,” Shelby offers. “Thanks sis but I’m going to take a long bath then relax in my bed,” Violet states as she turns the knob on her door.

Two hours have passed as Violet is lying in her bed with one hand placed beneath her head. She looks up at the ceiling before slowly drifting off to sleep. As she sleeps, her right eye starts twitching.

”Get your damn hands up,” screams Dustin as Violet is shown standing inside a wrestling ring. She appears to be sparring with Valerie Beasley but not doing well against her. She can feel her face getting bruised after each fist lands flush against her skin. “Damn it Violet, get you damn hands up,” Dustin forcibly demands his daughter as he watches from the ring apron. Violet rolls her eyes and places her hands up as she blocks multiple rights from Valerie. “Good, now attack,” Dustin orders as Violet lands a hard right of her own. “Why am I doing this daddy?” asks Violet as she looks over at her father for an answer. “I’m teaching you how not to take someone lightly,” he vaguely answers as Valerie catches Violet square on the chin with a hard left hook. Violet slumps to the ground as Dustin steps through the ropes. He kneels beside his daughter and helps her up towards her feet. “What the hell happened?” Violet asks while rubbing her chin. “You took your eyes off of Valerie and she made you pay for it,” he answers her firmly.

Violet sits on her butt as her father is motioning towards someone. “What are you doing daddy?” she asks him. “I’m preparing you for anything,” he states as she uses the ring ropes to stand up. Violet doesn’t seem to understand until her baby sister enters the scene. Violet’s eyes widen as she looks over at her father. “Is this some sort of sick joke?” she asks him. Dustin doesn’t respond to her as he walks over and holds the ropes open for Shelby.

Violet’s eyes continue to twitch as she violently tosses and turns. Her hand has dropped from behind her head and drapes it across her stomach.

”What is the purpose of this dad?” Violet asks him while still trying to gather her bearings. “Why does everything have to have a purpose?” Her dad answers back with a question of his own. The question catches her off guard as she shakes her head.

Violet continues to toss and turn in her sleep. Meanwhile, the door handle on her hotel room door slightly turns as it slides open. A size thirteen shoe steps over the threshold followed by a women’s size seven. “Are you sure about this daddy?” Shelby whispers as Dustin looks at her. “I may be a hard ass but I’m not dumb,” he answers. Shelby looks at him as she seems to be a little confused. “What are you talking about daddy?” Shelby asks point blank. Dustin doesn’t say a word as he silently moves across the floor. Shelby stands near the door as he bends at the waist and places a hand on Violet’s shoulder. “Violet,” he softly calls out as he brushes her pink colored blonde hair out from in front of her face. “Dad, I don’t think this is a wise idea,” Shelby expresses her nervousness towards the situation.

”I am not going to fight my own sister dad,” Violet says. “Yes, you will,” he states with a serious look on his face. “What does this even prove?” Violet asks. “It proves that you are ready for anything that the wrestling business can and will throw at you. You want to be taken seriously then it’s time you took yourself seriously. It’s time to stop thinking you are this great wrestler. Your opponents are seeing right through it. Bea Barnhart has already made you look like an idiot. It’s time for a chan………

Violet snaps her eyes open after the fourth time her dad called her name. She uses her right hand to rub some sleep out of her eyes. “Dad,” she speaks out with a little grogginess in her voice. “What are you doing here?” she asks him. “I noticed you were limping after your training session. I know I have been hard on you for the past several weeks but it’s for your own good,” he answers her while showing a smile. “I know dad but sometimes you push so hard without telling me why,” she implores. Dustin walks over towards the sliding glass doors and stands just to the right of them. “Sometimes Violet, you don’t push yourself. You expect everything to be handed to you and that doesn’t work in this kind of business. You must strive to be the very best. You got lucky against Dani Weston but lightning doesn’t always strike the same place twice,” he responds to her. Violet slings her legs over so her feet are slightly touching the floor.

Shelby steps further into the room as her dad remains looking out the window. “Are you telling me that I stand no chance against Candy?” Violet asks him while standing up straight. Her dad looks back towards his daughter. “I’m saying you do stand a chance if you can duplicate what you did against Dani then you stand a chance. Otherwise, you will fail again,” he tells her flat out. “Oh my GOD! My own dad doesn’t believe in me. I guess I will have to show the world that I mean business,” she says while picking up her phone off the end table. She also slips on her slippers before looking at her father. “I’ll show you,” she glares at him before marching out of her room. Shelby looks to go after her but her dad stops her.

Violet marches herself down the hallway. She turns the corner and enters an empty room. She first lets out a loud scream before placing her phone on the table sitting in the middle of the room.

Into The Void is supposed to be the night I finally make my mark. However, everyone seems to think that I can’t do it. Ever since my surprise victory over Dani Weston, everyone thinks that I can’t beat Candy. I know that Candy is an amazing talent inside that ring. I have watched her matches. She has skills no question about it. However, she seems to be a five trick pony. She wants everyone to think she is this naive person but I think it’s all an act. No matter what the case may be against her, she still is the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

She has defended that belt with great honor and pride. That is something you can respect and I do respect her hard work ethic. However, I don’t respect her determination to be the absolute best inside that ring. That is where I come into the picture. You see I wasn’t shocked when I beat Dani Weston. I knew that I could do it. I had confidence in my abilities and the results spoke for themselves. Now, I am not writing Candy off. She has a fifty-fifty chance at retaining her championship this Sunday.

She also has a fifty-fifty chance at losing said championship. I don’t know what the stipulation is going to be for our matchup. Quite frankly, I really don’t care if I am being honest with myself. Because I am prepared to fight you in any kind of match. It doesn’t matter what that wheel lands on because in the end I am ready for a fight. I’m not going to just let you retain this championship. I have been scratching and clawing my way through the ranks just to put myself into this position. I have endured so much in my career that I need this championship. It’s not about the money. It’s about pride. It’s about determination.

At Into the Void, I will stop at nothing to achieve my biggest goal to date. You see Candy, I have nothing against you being a bubbly bitch who thinks sunshine and rainbows are everywhere. I respect the hell out of you. Unfortunately, you just happen to be in my way of what I truly want out of life. I need to prove to the world that I am no fluke. It starts with me shoving my foot so far down your throat and crushing your dreams. No one is going to stop me. Not my father. Not my sister. Not even you. Candy, I truly hope you have a great health insurance plan because after Into The Void, you are going to need it. It’s time to unleash FIVE FEET OF CRAZY.

The world will lose it shit when Violet Amelia Holt beats miss goody Candy. IT will happen because I believe it. You can call it cockiness. I call it confidence. You may call me arrogant. I call it knowing how good I truly am in the midst of everything. Candy, you world is going to go up in smoke and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 11:58:17 PM »
 Scene One: PARTY ON, DUDES!

Where: The banquet hall of the hotel
When: Friday, 6/5, late afternoon.

*The cameras fade up inside the banquet hall of the hotel. It was pink… sickeningly pink. There were pink table cloths on the tables, pink streamers and balloons all over. Candy was standing in the middle with a clipboard in hand, talking to the different workers that came in.*

CANDY: This table over here needs to be the open candy bar! Bowls of all sorts of candy! And that table is for the presents! Oh everything has to be perfect!

WORKER: Yes, Miss Candy. We will get everything set as you want.

CANDY: And get more glitter! There’s not enough glitter!

WORKER: Yes, ma’am.

*She looked back at the clipboard and smiled when she heard a loud yell come from the other side of the room. Her attention, and the cameras, spun to follow the yell. They saw that it was her husband, Marcus Cage, standing in the doorway, covered in bright pink glitter. There was a pile of glitter on his head and shoulders, and the ground around his feet was covered. He stood there in shock. Candy giggled a little bit*

CANDY: MARCUS!!! That was for Keira when she comes in.

MARCUS: I didn’t know it was up there… I’m gonna be washing glitter out of my hair for weeks.

CANDY: It’ll match your sparkling personality

*She grinned, very proud of her little pun. He couldnt help but grin back, she was so happy. Happier than he had seen her in a while. She was planning a party for a friend, and he couldn’t be happier for her. He brushed a pile of glitter off his shoulder*

MARCUS: So, when is this party, exactly?

CANDY: Tomorrow night. But you can’t tell Keira. It’s a surprise.

MARCUS: Ok well, when you are done setting everything up here, let me know. We can hit the practice ring and get you all set for your defense against Violet.

CANDY: Of course. I mean, I think I’m already ready, but it never hurts to be extra double sure!

MARCUS: What do you mean you think you are already ready?

CANDY: Well, I’ve held this title for a really long time, and I’ve defended it a whole bunch. I’ve beaten lots of the top ladies here, lots of legends… and even one of my bestest friends in Keira. I can handle Violet.

MARCUS: Uh oh, sounds like some one is getting a little over confident.

*Her jaw dropped*

CANDY: No way! I mean, Violet has a pretty name and all but I don’t really know much about her. Which means that she hasn’t made waves in SCW… right?

MARCUS: Not really.

CANDY: DARN!

MARCUS: You know what you need to do.

CANDY: I need to focus on me and my training instead of hers.

MARCUS: Exactly. And you need to focus. I know you aren’t ready to lose the title. Especially while you are doing so good at climbing the ladder of longest reigns.

CANDY: I know. And I’m not worried. I’ve held this title for 6 months. And I’m not ready to lose it yet. And I’m not going to. I don’t care what kind of match it is. Wether it’s a ladder match, or a submission match, or something more fun like a Glitter Bomb Match - WHICH I’m kinda mad they didn’t take any of my suggestions for the roulette wheel!

*Marcus laughed a bit, and when he moved some more glitter fell off of him*

MARCUS: I think it’s safe to say that you would easily win anything involving glitter.

CANDY: RIGHT???? I’m the queen of glitter! But it doesn’t matter.

MARCUS: And pink.

CANDY: Exactly. Speaking of, I need to make sure the tailor got my ring gear all set for Sunday. And my dress for tomorrow… spoiler… it’s pink and sequins!

MARCUS: I’d expect no less. So yeah, just let me know when you are done and we can go home, watch some old Violet matches, and hop in that ring in the garage for a bit ok?

CANDY: Sounds great!

*She leans in and kisses him.*

MARCUS: I’m gonna go home and take a shower… or 3… to try and get this glitter out of my hair.

*He walked out while trying to brush glitter out of his hair. The cameras focus back in on Candy, who goes back to work on the party at hand as the scene faded to black.*

OOC: Sorry it’s not up to par, had a rough week and a headache all day.
user posted image