Author Topic: No Cuts, No Buts, No Coconuts  (Read 484 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
No Cuts, No Buts, No Coconuts
« on: May 22, 2020, 11:34:30 PM »
 “We show you things that you don't know.
We tell you of places you'll never go.
We've searched the world both high and low
To capture the beasts for this marvelous show
From mountains where maddened winds did blow
To islands where zephyrs breathed sweet and low.
Oh, we've spared no pains and we've spared no dough;
And we've dug at the secrets of long ago;
And we've risen to Heaven and plunged Below,
For we wanted to make it one hell of a show.”

Charles G. Finney, The Circus of Dr. Lao

Come one, come all to the craziest show on earth. Given the current state of the world, it’s hard to believe that little over a year ago I was on some Caribbean island, enjoying the beauty of the world. Shortly after that, I made my official debut and since that time, I have been raising eyebrows and apparently pissing people off left and right lately because I am just not gonna sit idly by while they think it’s perfectly fine to jump to the head of the line. I get the premise of the ‘Freebird’ Rule, I don’t exactly agree with it but it’s not my promotion and I don’t make the rules. Somehow it completely got by me that the Trenton Tigers was not even a full Freebird team when Daniela and Brandon got one on us at Blaze of Glory.

I’m thankful to Christian and Mark for this opportunity because honestly, after what Malachi said to them, I expected to be shoved to the back of the line to never see the light of day, but somehow, someway...we lucked out. I guess it pays to be the nice one after all.

But this week has been a crazy one, training as much as possible without hurting ourselves and just preparing as much as we can. We’re not going to let this chance get by us again, I’m gonna make sure of it. I let it happen once. Not again. So much is on the line here...it’s not just us. It’s whatever evil intentions Christian has for Malachi shall we not succeed. We’re gonna make it work, we’re going to go to Into the Void IX and we’re gonna make some serious fucking history.

Hey! I’m nice...when I want to be!

Bella glances over her shoulder, glaring at Malachi, “What have I told you about reading over my shoulder when I’m doing this? And out of everything I just wrote down...that’s what you took from it?

Mal just shrugs “I’m reading through this little area, I’m not a speed reader like you either. How long did it take for you to get through that new Suzanne Collins’ book?

Bella smirks “2 days.

Exactly. And with what I know you ordered, we’re gonna need a damn U-Haul once this all breaks and we can go back home.

That's already a given. Nothing like a good old fashion drive across the country to test the calm” Mal just laughs before grabbing a bottle of water. “Either that or...

Or?” Mal sits down across from her,  “....Bells?

Bella spins in the chair to face him with a smile, “Just a random thought about how you have constantly moved for me. From Ireland and even when you had your place out here.

For like a second.

Yeah, but you have done just about everything to make sure I’m happy, I just wanna make sure you are happy too.

Mal can’t help but smile and holds his hand out, Bella takes it and he pulls her across the little space that was between them and pulls her from her chair to his lap, and leans his head onto hers, “I’m gonna be honest with you, love....we could be in Timbuktu for all I care, as long as you are there, I am home.

You mean it? You’re not going to hold it over my head years down the road, regretting all of this? Moving to New York, going for these Mixed Tag Titles...marrying me?

Not one bit. From a year ago, to what we’re about to face, we are going to take this second chance and we are going to own it just like we have always done. I swear it.” Mal said stroking her face, “...on Luka’s life.

Bella giggles, “Oh I’m sure she’d really appreciate you thinking about her with something that serious.

Well I know how much she means to you...

Bella smirks, “Try again...

Alright, alright....on my life, I am never going to hold anything we do, from what has happened to now and the future, INCLUDING winning this match on Sunday, getting our shots and marrying you. Better?

Bella kisses her fiance, “Much, thank you.

Good....now,” Mal stands them both up and grabs her hand, “To training.

The couple walks to the door and opens it up and we hear a loud bark come from another room and like a streak of lightning, Luka comes charging out and slips right through them both and out the door and down the hall.

DAMMIT!

LUKA! GET BACK HERE!” And when she doesn’t return, “Well....looks like we’re starting with cardio

After you.

~*~*~No Cuts, No Buts, No Coconuts~*~*~

So, I’m gonna tell you a little secret. I HATE short cuts. I also hate people that try to constantly cut in line. I cannot even begin to explain to you how much it gets on my nerves. It used to get me in a lot of trouble when I was a kid.

Bella sits comfortably in a chair, legs cross comfortably and her long hair pulled back, wearing a nice tank top and shorts to try and beat the Las Vegas heat beating down on the patio area.

So when I was about 10 years old, this was pre-reuniting with my mother. My adopted dad David had to make his first ever trip to school because during lunch we had this big bully decide to push his way through the line of 4th and 5th graders. This kid would pick on anyone smaller than him, he didn’t give a damn if it was boys or girls. I took it for about 6 months because usually I was able to avoid his pushing. He never ever got in trouble either, no matter how many kids went to their teacher in tears because of one thing or another. But he always did it.

Bella shifts a bit cause you see telling the story is getting to her. “You see on this particular day, the lunch was serving one of my most favorite things ever. ...No, not tacos. That obsession would come later. But maybe you guys remember the chocolate cake with the peanut butter icing? Oh man, that was just....there was nothing like it. Just so moist, and wild horses couldn’t keep me away on that day.

So there I am, standing in line...somewhat patiently waiting for my slice...when up walks the bully, and shoves me out of the way. But he doesn’t do it gently....oh no, see this kid pushed me rib first into the rails that held the trays....and he snatches the last slice that was to be mine. Despite the pain I was in, I stood up and I yelled at him that that was MY slice and he needed to give it to me.

Bella unfolds her legs and leans forward, “Do you wanna know what that little a-hole said to me? He towers over me and looks down and says ‘TOUGH LUCK, SHORTY!’ and shoves me again. ....now, I was always told to not start a fight, but make sure you finish it.” She smirks ever so slightly, “So...I did. I slapped his hand away from him getting his greedy, grubby paws on MY slice of the cake and when he went to swing, I ducked and like I had seen so many wrestlers do on TV, I wrapped his arm up in a hammer locked, grabbed him by his greasy hair and tossed him from the line. I had the entire cafeteria watch as I finally stood up for not only myself but for every single kid that had been pushed around by him.

Bella laughs for a moment and leans back, “The kids that witnessed it, cheered loudly because all this kid did was constantly try and bully them to make them believe they were the only one to rule the school. When he landed, he looked up at me, his eye huge and I grabbed my cake and I took a big bite of it right there in line and it was one of the best things I had ever eaten. I got my cake and I ate it too. ....sadly after that bite though I was grabbed by a teacher and pulled from the line and taken to the principal's office. I don’t remember the walk but I still had my cake, and I ate it the whole way there with a smile on my face.

Bella leans up once again, this time really close and smiles brightly, “Do you see where I am going with this? I got in trouble, for standing up for myself and for my classmates against someone who thought it was perfectly fine to constantly push their way to the front of the line, but after that, after I pushed back and refused to take it, when that kid saw me he would turn the other way and realize that I am not one to be pushed around.

I think that’s what got to me so damn much when it came to the Trenton Tigers attempting to pull the Freebird Rule out when DVP and Brandon actually earned the shot. Vector and Char Kwan weren’t even in the picture before Blaze of Glory, it was like they were in this mindset that it was perfectly fine to waltz into their place because their manager told them so. I don’t know about you guys, but that seems like there is little confidence in the Trenton Tigers. Malachi and I pushed back because it wasn’t right. We got insulted by Char and Vector seemingly thinking it was O.K. for them to push their way into that spot.

Bella stands up and bows to the camera.

So THANK YOU Christian and Mark, thank you for giving us this chance. Because I will be DAMNED if we let it fall to them again. What kills me too, is that Car Kwan HAD these damn belts in her hands. She HAD IT and instead of actually making the best of the opportunity, you decided to vanish into thin air and finally after months of not defending the Mixed Tag Titles, you and your partner were stripped. What the hell makes you think for one minute that you deserve another shot? HUH??? Where have you been all this time? And why the hell should we actually care?

Bella glares into the camera, “Here’s where it gets messy, despite the fact that we got another chance of going to Into The Void IX and facing off against your cohorts and Wolfslair, despite the fact that if by some Bible inducing miracle you do beat us and Malachi faces whatever Christian cooked up to make him pay for his words. I am not afraid. That’s the brilliant part of ALL this, I am not scared of the Trenton Tigers! I will NOT let this chance just pass us by. WE will not stand idly by while you bullies try and push us out of the line.

This time, we’re going to push back and you go to the end of the line to get your slice of the cake while we go to Into The Void IX...and we upgrade to the Mixed Tag Team Championships.

Bella takes a deep breath, moving the hair that has fallen from her ponytail and fallen in front of her face and straightens her top before smiling.

Clear enough for ya, Tigers? See you Sunday.

And without another word she turns on her heels and sees Malachi standing there with a devilish smile on her face, “Now, that’s the hellcat I’m gonna marry.” he says as she brushes past him, grabbing his hand and pulling him back inside.