Author Topic: Siren's shoot  (Read 515 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Siren's shoot
« on: May 21, 2020, 06:35:55 PM »
 \'user

I'm no sexual siren. I see prettier girls than me in the grocery store every day.

The ending during the triple threat match didn’t exactly go as Char had planned. Although she wasn’t officially pinned in the match, she also didn’t win either. When the show had finished, Char had met with Trenton Tigers’ agent and manager Cheryl Hastings. Char had imagined a very nasty berating from the group’s mouthpiece. However, Cheryl was beaming with joy as she greeted Char with a massive hug. “What is the hug for?” asks Char confused by the act of kindness. “I am very pleased with your performance. You proved why we sought after you,” answers Cheryl.

A few days have passed as Char is lying in her hotel room munching on popcorn while watching CSI Miami. She was still sore after her previous match. It had been almost a year since she last competed in a wrestling match. She was fairly pleased with her performance even though the outcome didn’t turn out the way she had hoped. She did use that time to scout Bella Madison. She watched her closely. She studied her every movement. Char was certain that she could hang with Bella in a one on one contest had she been given the opportunity.

When she heard Christian give the order that she and Vector would be teaming for the first time against Bella and Malachi, she couldn’t help to be overjoyed. Although her record in tag team matches was dismal. She still knew that her debut match with Jimmy Andrews turned out to be a win. As Char is watching footage of Bella and Malachi’s teamwork from Blaze of Glory, her good friend Daniela enters her room from the adjacent room.

“Hey Char,” Daniela says. “Hi Danni, what’s up,” replies Char. “Did you bring any PS4 controllers?” asks Daniela. “You know I did Danni. They should be in my game bag which is sitting in the corner,” answers Char. Daniela smiles as she glides across the carpet in her bare feet and unzips the bag. She fumbles through it. “What are you watching anyway?” Daniela asks with her head nearly stuck inside the bag. “I’m watching your match with Bella at Blaze of Glory,” she replies as Danni lifts her head up quickly. “Really?” she questions. “Why?” Danni asks curiously. “I’m trying to get more insight on her,” answers Char. Daniela nods her head while resuming her mission on finding another controller. Char looks back down at her laptop while scrolling back and forth while picking up little tidbits of what she will have to do against Bella Madison.

Char lets out a quick sigh before leaning back against her headboard. She lifts her eyes toward the ceiling while thinking to herself.

My sixth match with Sin City Wrestling happens this Sunday. I am so stoked to be getting another opportunity to showcase my skills in front of the crew. I wish we had a crowd to perform in front but I will pretend that there is a loud audience cheering for me inside Staggs’ Dungeon.

This match will also be my second time facing Bella Madison. Bella is an incredible talent with big potential. Her mouth, however, will get her into more trouble than she can probably handle. Let’s take a look at our last encounter as an example. You said last week that you had beaten me. How? I was never pinned during our triple threat match. Therefore, you haven’t beaten me inside that ring. Secondly, both you and Malachi lost the last time you teamed up together. What makes you think this will be different? When it comes to working as a team, I am a damn good team player. Both you and Malachi still try to act like individuals pretending to be a team.

That is your downfall. You don’t act like a team. You act like a couple. Vector and myself will prove to you and the bosses why we are chosen to be representatives of the Trenton Tigers. The Japanese Siren will let loose a song so melodic that it will cause you both to lose concentration. My confidence level is so high that nothing is going to stop me from ascending back to the top of the tag team division. That starts by knocking you two out this Sunday.

This is my second chance and I’m not going to waste it.