Author Topic: Quest to having an MMA match in SCW Part 2  (Read 493 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Quest to having an MMA match in SCW Part 2
« on: May 15, 2020, 11:53:52 PM »
 Jake's path to getting in MMA part 4. Aged eighteen years old. Some years ago. Las Vegas, Nevada. (Off Camera)

Jake had never been to America before so it was going to be a whole new experience for him to be an MMA fighter in America, living in the MMA camp itself. Although the room was medium-sized, he had a lot of space to move around. He didn’t have to pay for anything, other than a few essentials like food and drink that aren’t served in the MMA school. He was the only German fighter here and he had not long just arrived from Germany to make his own path to be a successful MMA fighter.

Jake has a huge grin on his face, being so satisfied with being in the MMA gym which was ten times bigger than the previous MMA gym he had back at home in Germany. It was a different story, although he already phoned his parents, letting them know Jake arrived in Las Vegas alright.

There’s a lot of suitcases and bags being brought in the MMA gym. Jake got settled down in his new bedroom that had a television which included a DVD player and a Super Nintendo console with a lot of games stacked on a shelf which were already in the room for Jake to get some entertainment while staying in the MMA gym which was known as future quest. Future Quest has been around for two years and has already seen successful British MMA fighters making their mark.

As Jake places his clothes and other essential things in the drawers or where they usually go, Jake places the suitcases and bags under his bed before going towards the guys who brought Jake to the school, Jarold and Max. They didn’t have any lessons today because they got cancelled to help Jake move in and stay at the school.

Jarold: “How are we at getting settled here?”

Jake Raab: “I already feel right at home. I couldn’t thank you guys enough for allowing me to stay here throughout my MMA career. Seems like this is a proper home with a large MMA gym.”

Max: “Only for the future upcoming stars like yourself get to stay here. We will have other people stay here in the near future, but for now, we want you to get settled and relax for a bit. Oh, we’ll get you a bank card sorted tomorrow as all banks are closed now.”

Jake Raab: “You can’t just give me money by hand on the fights I’ll do?”

Jarold: “It’s the law sadly to work and get money from putting your money into a bank account. We won’t do training today because you only just got here, but feel free to help yourself to cook and pick yourself food and drinks in our kitchen we have over here.”

Jake followed Jarold and Max, sighing he had to get a bank card because he didn’t know how to use one, but this was Jake’s first time he’s been away from his parents and especially over a long period of time, possibly for life, apart from going home to see his parents for Christmas, but it seems to be the only time Jake could go home. As Jake walked into the kitchen, he widened his eyes, never seeing such a big kitchen in his life and the first thing he said was this.

Jake Raab: “Wow.”

Max: “This is for you to cook and grab anything you want to eat from the fridge, freezer and cupboards if you fancy anything. However, make sure you label your food if it’s only for you to use and you brought out of your money.”

Jake Raab: “Sounds like a simple task to follow. I really can’t wait to get started on my training tomorrow.”

Jarold: “We can’t either. You’re going to be the star of your country and we couldn’t be happier to hire you. As for your first amateur match, you need to work on your striking before we can get you a match because it’s important we focus more on that than the wrestling and submissions.”

Jake Raab: “Although we’ll still work on them.”

Max: “Yes, but not as much as striking and learning how to defend yourself.”

All three guys leave the kitchen for the time being as they walk straight into the gym again where things were a lot more professional than back in Germany. Jake looked all around the gym with equipment around him, even giving himself free time to look around the bathrooms, showers and sauna areas. Jake nodded, although he didn’t know what sauna was used for, he’ll find out sooner than later. Jake came back to Max and Jarold still talking to each other about Jake’s arrival. Jarold pulls a couple of keys out of his pocket and gives it to Jake who then says this.

Jarold: “This first key is for your bedroom as you can lock it if you're training or you're going out. This other key is for the front and back doors of this gym. We will allow you to go wherever you want, there are no restrictions here, as long as you do training every single day, apart from the week before your fight. I think that’s everything and if you do get friends and girlfriend here, make sure if you have parties, you clean everything up before we get here in the mornings.”

Jake Raab: “Got it.”

Max: “For now, we’ll let you have time to yourself in your bedroom, making you feel more at home. We’ll show you where the washing machine is here later on in the week. For now, enjoy your new home and take care of your bedroom and keep this place clean. We’ll begin your training tomorrow. See you in the morning.”

Jarold and Max grab their belongings as they’ve done everything to help Jake to get his bags in and allow him to have free reign of his new home. As soon as Jarold and Max close the doors, Jake is all alone as he turns the lights off in the gym and goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As he does, he sits on the table and eats a ready meal pasta bake meal. As he finishes that, he grabs a glass and goes to the fridge to pour himself a glass of coke. He drinks all of that before he goes to his bedroom and gets his bottle out.

Jake goes into the kitchen and removes the cap off from his bottle and pours some water in the bottle until it is filled up. After he washes up his plate, knife and fork, Jake turns the lights off in the kitchen and takes the bottle filled with water to his bedroom to amuse himself with entertainment on TV. As it was ten at night, Jake went to fall asleep in his new bed and in his new home.

--------------------------------------------------------

Pro Bull Riding competitor fantasy. Somewhere in Texas. Unknown what day it is.

As Jake was asleep, he was dreaming about being in a pro bull riding competition, being one of the competitors, going up against the top pro bull riders from America, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Jake was the only German competing, With that, he was wearing German coloured tassels, wearing a helmet with Red Bull sponsors on it along with cowboy coat with a body vest on top of it. There was a bull known as Rockin devil, having a white fur with some black spots on it.

As Jake got on Rockin Devil, he had to place his hand tightly around the rope, feeling slightly nervous about riding the bull. Jake has never done it before. He pins his hand down to the bull as the bull moves around in a tight gate that’s just big enough for the bull to fit in. As the guards opened the gate, Jake was riding the bull with his hand in the air, holding onto the rope tightly before it reached the eight-second mark. As it reached eight seconds, Jake backflipped from the bull who was trying to chase after Jake, trying to buck him, but the bull owners managed to get Rockin Devil back in the cage, leaving Jake to celebrate in front of the fans.

Jake went back to the locker room, speaking with the other bull riders who have been doing it for so many years and especially one who clapped, despite Jake being a special guest and a replacement rider for someone and an American guy full out in American colours say this.

American guy: “Wow, for someone who’s never done this before, you did pretty well in the event so far.”

Jake Raab: “I never thought I’d stay on this bull. This is far more dangerous than being a wrestler in the ring. It’s not easy to stay on one of those.

American guy: “You’re telling me. I’m Jess Rebel, last year’s Pro Bull Riding champion.”

Jake Raab: “Nice to meet you, Jess. Never thought this was so much fun. I looked at it and thought, no, not something I wanted to do, but somehow, I was brought here by Sin City Wrestling just to do this event and having so much fun. Beats being in a hotel room all day, doing nothing.”

Jess Rebel: “Indeed. However, you got one more bull to ride before the night ends. We get to choose which bull to ride. The guy that usually competes, the guy you replace, he always goes for the bulls we’re not man enough to ride.”

Jake Raab: “I’m sure he’s great at what he does, this Ian guy. Must be the best bull rider, right?”

Jess Rebel: “He was until I beat him last year with one point separated between us. It was a very close contest and he gave me a hard time to win.”

As they were talking, Jess was called by the pro bull riding staff to go out and ride a bull he picked earlier. He pats Jake on the back and says this.

Jess Rebel: “I see you in a minute.”

Jake Raab: “Good luck out there.”

Jess places his helmet on before going up the stairs to go and sit on the bull known as bucking fool which was a brown colour as Jake sat down in the locker room with the rest of the cowboys and watched Jess on a TV screen, preparing to ride. As he watched Jess do his second run, Jake nods, clapping and applauding Jess as he only just reached eight seconds on the clock before he fell off.

Jake was the first guy as he came back to the other cowboys and Jake claps to say this.

Jake Raab: “Damn, that bull didn’t want you on there. It’s amazing how your bull changed direction halfway through there. Literally having its legs high in the air.”

Jess Rebel: “Some bulls are like that and some are like yours, aggressive with one direction. Bet you wished you had my bull.”

Jake Raab: “I do after that. Seems like you have a ton of fun doing this for a living though. Must take years of practice to get right.”

Jess Rebel: “Indeed. I was lucky my dad used to do these events when I was growing up. He was one of the best around until injuries got to him. Many cowboys have died due to burst ribs or even being struck in the chest, especially where the heart is. It’s one of the unfortunate things about our job.”

Jake Raab: “I can imagine. Well, guess it’s my turn again.”

Jake left the locker room and he saw a completely different bull this time, known as hardcore bucker with black painting on the bull. He goes up the stairs and gets himself prepared to go on the bull. He tightens the rope around his hand as the bull he’s on was really aggressive, urging to go. As soon as Jake was comfortable, the guards opened the gates and hardcore bucker goes towards the crowd, even changing direction and bucking forward and backwards with Jake still staying on. Eight seconds came and Jake was still on it, even after the alarms went. Jake got off and celebrated with the crowd.

Jake got interviewed with a local TV station, asking Jake what it was like to be a guest host and a replacement rider. Jake responds it’s the greatest feeling in the world and he would love the opportunity to ride the bulls once again in the future. As a reward, Jake got a small trophy and a medal as he says this to himself, as he stands alongside Jess and Jose Rimano.

Jake Raab: “I finally achieved something I can do. Maybe I could do this for a living someday, but not now, but certainly had a lot more fun than I did the last few months. I’ll do it again.”

The event ended with Jake going back to the locker room with the other bull riders and immediately, he got a ton of respect from the bull riders, the respect he had never gotten from any SCW wrestlers, apart from Fenris, Ben Jordan and Mark Cross. Jake smiles and parties like mad for twenty minutes, even drinking out of his cup before he places his regular clothes on and heads back to the hotel in Texas, going straight off to sleep after the demanding event nobody in SCW would do. From his dream, Jake wakes up, wondering what an earth he dreamt about, but shrugs it off as he grabs some breakfast in the hotel.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Snake in the grass’s karma coming at him. Jake’s Camera. (On Camera)

“Today, I will not show any sign of respect to this snake in the grass quite simply because of Griffin Hawkins being nothing more than an absolute coward, exposing everything about this cunt. A coward who likes to talk shit behind my back on twitter and he agrees with everything Austin says, being Austin’s ass kisser. This guy is the fakest piece of shit I’ve ever come across. At least Austin isn’t a pussy to address shit to my face, you, however, hide behind a keyboard and shit on everything I do.

I mean it’s not like we haven’t heard you bitching before because you aren’t the friendly nice guy everyone sees you on twitter, you pretend to be their friend when you talk shit about them behind their back. Nothing about you is honest and friendly. You are a shitty excuse for a human being who gets respect you don’t deserve.

Especially the number of wrestlers who have been so impressed with your title run. I was one of those guys that weren’t. I’d go on a three hundred day Roulette title run as well if the competitors in your division apart from Mark Cross and Alex Jones weren’t mediocre. Apart from those two wrestlers, I could’ve defeated the same amount of wrestlers as you did during the Roulette title run and still had a three hundred day title run. You see, I have the guts to say that the only reason why you lasted this long was because of what I have said, lack of competition.

You did nothing to mix up your opponents to go up against the likes of Fenris, Ben Jordan, Austin, Senior Vinnie, you know the guys you should’ve been facing, not the Caleb Storms, Travis Levitt, Bill Barnhart of the world opponents. Also not once did you ever put out an open challenge for your title, you had so many matches with Travis Levitt, a guy who didn’t deserve a title shot whatsoever.

You did absolutely nothing when Wolfslair was behind bringing Travis Levitt in to try and take the Roulette title from you. I would’ve gone to the school and beat the living shit out of them if I knew they had Travis chasing for the belt and not wanting to be friends with them. But typical Griffin does nothing about it because you’re a weak little bitch. Nobody apart from me has the balls to say that about you and your piss poor title run. I don’t care if you get respect from fellow competitors about your title run, your title run was full of guys that the majority of the roster has beaten.

I know everyone isn’t aren’t going to like what I said about Griffin’s piss poor title run, but after the shit, the snake in the grass has said about me, I don’t care anymore. I’m sick of this jukebox villain taking shots at me for everything just because Griffin is a guy who prefers to wait for title matches, prefers to be the last in line. If there was a guitar in the shop and it was the only one in there, would you let someone grab hold of the guitar or would you fight over it and grab the opportunity to get the rarest guitar in the world?

Think about that before you preach about how innocent and kind you are. Sorry, but people like you deserve to be thrown in the garbage. You know, Griffin cares about his friends so much that he goes to say I don’t want to win titles with a fellow bombshell because I want to prove I can win titles by myself. How pathetic are you to go and say that, especially about me? I can win titles by myself, but it’s called something you don’t do, getting out of your comfort zone. It’s called trying new things, something you rarely ever want to do.

It seems you want to go for the SCW title because you achieved everything, being in your comfort zone, being a selfish bitch you are to your friends who I question as to why anyone would want to be friends with you after that. You show a lack of respect to your bombshell friends not going for the mixed tag belts, acting you’re bigger than the belts, oh wait, I know why. It’s because your ass kisser Austin is a part of the team. That’s why you won’t go for those belts.

It’s a shame you're full of shit, talking crap about me and my family behind my back cos you know, heroes and respectful wrestlers do that, which they don’t. If you didn’t say all of that shit and if you had opponents for your title apart from Alex Jones and Mark Cross that was worth a damn to be a threat for your belt, then I would’ve been impressed.

The point is I will beat the living shit out of a horrible human being who deserves to be busted open and it will not be a normal match, it will be a bloody war, seeking revenge on a bitchy Griffin who had no guts to take on any of Ben’s or Fenris’s open challenges with my fist and hands, making you be a lot farther away from getting another title shot you don’t deserve and I will go and face Fenris in an MMA match the world of MMA have wanted for years. I will make sure I will make you tap out and cry like a little bitch you are, keeping the submission on hold, until the referees pull me off from you. See you in the ring on Sunday for a whole world of pain and suffering you deserve.”
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 11:55:16 PM by Jake Raab »
>