Author Topic: Char returns  (Read 489 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Char returns
« on: May 08, 2020, 07:37:42 PM »
 \'user

September 2019 was one of the worst months in Char Kwan's life. Her father had passed away from lung cancer while her mother had fallen ill herself. As if this news wasn't bad enough, her friends at Gamers Inc all decided to leave the wrestling industry. At first, her best friend Jackson Stewart had retired and moved back to Seattle with his wife and kids. Gamers Inc hadn't been the same since they finally achieved their biggest goal in professional wrestling. Unfortunately, she wasn't ready to walk away. Her thirst for adventure hadn't been quenched. Her hunger for competition hasn't been met. Fast forward to last month, Char Kwan was sitting in her one bedroom apartment in downtown Los Angeles. She was watching Harry Potter on her television while playing Magic the gathering on her computer.

During a commercial break, her phone lights up as she notices Daniela's number. "I wonder what she wants," wonders Char as picks up the phone and swipes to the right. She places the phone up against her ear and mutes her television. "Hello," she says into the telephone. "Hello, is this Charlene Kwan," a voice answers on the other end. "Yes, may I ask who is calling me?" Char asks the voice. "This is Cheryl Hastings," the voice answers as Char raises her eyebrow while looking towards the television screen as Harry Potter has begun to play again as she lets the name resonate inside her mind. "Why does that name sound so familiar?" Char asks herself. "I'm the manager and talent relations agent of Daniela Rodgers," Cheryl answers as Char leans back on her bed.

"What can I do for you Cheryl?" asks Char. "Daniela and Brandon kind of need your help," Cheryl answers as Char sits up on her bed. "Help? What kind of help?" Char asks intrigued that she was finally needed for something other than videos on her vlog site. "In short, Daniela and Brandon need another partner to help in their quest towards the Mixed tag championships," Cheryl explains. The moment she mentions the mixed tag team championships, Char swings her legs over the edge of her bed and stands up on her feet. "I'm in," is all she says before hanging up the phone. After a little while, Char is digging through her closet trying to find her wrestling gear. "Looks like I get to finish my unfinished business," Char mutters to herself.

This past Sunday, Char's name was announced for the upcoming Climax Control airing on May 10th. It will be a return match of sorts as she competes against two other women in a triple threat. Char, herself, is extremely stoked at the opportunity as she gets to face one bombshell who could be considered a legend in the division. The other opponent is someone who was very vocal about Char's announcement as the unit who will face Wolfslair at Into The Void. Char has always had doubters but to finally get to shut one up was something she wouldn't pass up for anything.

Char is sitting behind her desk while fixing her webcam. She was preparing for another live stream on her gamer channel as she looks at the Climax Control. The webcam is finally in placed as she moves her cursor around and presses the camera icon position on her desktop. She leans back in her chair while pressing the record button.

"Welcome back gamers and friends, this is Char Kwan and I have exciting news to share with you all. On May 10th, I will be making me return to Sin City Wrestling as the opening contest on their rewarding winning show Climax Control. I am so excited about this opportunity that I couldn't contain in any longer. As most of you know, I am a former member of the Gamers Inc stable. I am a former Mixed Tag Team Champion. Now, I am well aware that my return sparked some electricity between the ears of Bella Madison. She would have every right to be if her team hadn't already lost a number one contender's match to my stablemates.

You see Bella, the Trenton Tigers earned the number one contendership for the mixed tag team championship. Nowhere in the rules does it state, the same unit needs to be in the ring. As for this upcoming match, I look forward to seeing what you can do inside that ring. However, don't go taking me lightly. Mainly because I can hurt you in several different ways. I can tie you into knots. I can kick your head off or I can out wrestle you. Its truly your call. You may not like the fact that Vector and I are in the tag title match but we are. Now, if you want to challenge us to a match then so be it. I'm sure Mark Ward and Christian might reward you with a match. Then again, they may look at you with blinking eyes and telling you to bug off.

I know that Bella isn't my only concern in this matchup. Jessie Salco. the bombshell known for asking for title shots even though she never earns them. She is another great talent but tends to have a one track mind. I plan on walking out of this match with my hand raised high. If that means I burst through you as well then so be it. I will prove that I belong in this company by beating the both of you. The Japanese Siren sings once again.