Author Topic: Vinnie vs Griffin  (Read 468 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
Vinnie vs Griffin
« on: May 01, 2020, 09:35:16 PM »

The date of the 21st century

The shot opens in Señor Vinnies bedroom of his hotel room, there he is helping his friend Pete the Cactus to get ready for his next date with Iris the bulldog of Bill Barnhart

Vinnie: Well Pete, you are now capable of dating Iris without having to worry about Bill, so how do you feel???

Pete: …....

Vinnie nods his head as he walks over towards his closet and grabs a botie after opening the closet.

Vinnie: Ah there it is, my old botie. It is just as sass from the first time I wore it, what do you think?

Vinnie turns his attention towards Pete with a large smile on his face.

Pete: …..

Apparrently the answer that Pete gave Vinnie surprised him, considering the sudden change upon  his face.

Vinnie: Now wait a moment Pete!!! What do you mean this looks sissy??

Vinnie turns his attention towards his botie and scratches his head, admittingly he agrees that boties arent the thing that hipsters these days wear these days. But he refuses to give in thatquickly and gives it another go.

Vinnie: Now I understand that

But Vinnie couldnt finish his sentence as his potted friend is jumping up and down like a possessed plant, you cab see some of his spines fleeing his body out of aggression. Only to cause a negative reaction from the former world champion.

Vinnie: Why you ungrateful…..

A lot of profanity escapes Vinnies mouth, he clearly has forgotten the cameras that follows the every footstep that members of SCW/SCU make during the current COVID19 infecstation. Altho its no secret that this man is a hotblooded and passionate member of tbs Latin-American comminity. Whom of course swear when their pride is on the line.

Vinnie: Why you little ….....

See? Another exceptional example of what we were talking about, sadly his temper got the best of Vinnie and the department of censorship. A situation that has raised the profanity pot of SCW enough money for years to come already.

Suddenly

*knock*

A knock on Vinnies hotel room door canbe heard, this distracts Vinnies tirade as he turns his head around

Vinnie: What the??

A muffled sound can be heard on the other sound of the door before we can hear footsteps on the other side of the door, sounding as if they are walking away from the door. Vinnie opens the door and looks leftand right, but nobody can be seen

Vinnie: What the hell???

Vinnie is about to close the door before looking down and sees a package. He scratches his head in disbelief

Vinnie: Has Santa forgotten a package last Christmas??

Vinnie finally decides to pick up the package before closing the door behind him, he lifts up the box next to his ear and listens to it carefully

Vinnie: Hm, I dont hear any ticking, so at least it isn’t a bomb or worse a clock

Vinnie shakes the box, but that doesnt give him any clue on what could be in the box, causing him to finally find every inch of courage as he decides to open it.

Vinnie: Let me see what…..

He is unable to finish the sentence after opening the box and finally sees what is inside, ehatever it is it surely catches him somehow off guard. The suspense gets the best of the camera man as he directs the camera into the box over the shoulder of Vinnie. Giving us our first glimpse of……

Vinnie: A golden dog necklace???

Mutters the stunned Vinnie, grabbing the clearly expensive item out of the box and stares at it with a rather shocked look upon his face before recovering his focus and turns to Pete

Vinnie: Pete? Did you order this…..,

He is unable to finish his sentence as Petehas jumped up in the air somehowand drives a lot of spines into the back of Vinnies hand

Vinnie: Ouch!!! What the….?

This causes Vinnie to drop the bracelet, trying to pull outall spines out of his hand as we see Pete stare at the bracelet before hobbling away to Vinnies laptop.

Vinnie: What do you mean it is the wrong one??

Vinnie sees Pete turning on his laptop by headbutting the power button on his laptop. He starts to scratch his head as he watches Pete logging into his own hotmsil account.

Vinnie: Since when do you need your own email account???

But Pete doesnt answer him, at least we think. None of us, except Vinnie has ever heard Pete speak. We see Pete open an email from goldenbracelets and reads the mail as Vinnie walks up behind him and reads along with him.

Dear sir Cactus,

We want to thank you for ordering our most expensive dog bracelet, sadly we have to inform you that something has gone wrong. Item number 22-Dog has been sold out recently as a gentleman in Grorgia had ordered the final one moments before you have.

Vinnie raises an eyebrow, looking puzzled but decides to continue reading.

We do apologise for this and we decided to send you our newest item that will be on sale starting today and has the same worth of $15.000 as the original item you had ordered under the credit card number ********** omunder nsme of S. Vinnie.
Vinnie starts to choke, due to the realization that Pete had ordered a bracelet of 15 grand using his credit card

Vinnie: Pete!!!!!

Pete:…..

Vinnie: No!!! Don’t tell me to chill when you clearly are back upon buying expensive things!!! You told me that you went to therapy for that? And that you werecured!!!

Pete:……

Vinnie grabs his laptop, just in time asPete just logged in on Ebay to buy something new.

Vinnie: What do you mean I should be thankful??

Vinnie rolls his eyes after hearing Petes answer

Vinnie: I should be thankful my credit is so large?? I should be thankful it hasnt bounced yet after buying WHAT???!!!

Vinnie: Please do not tell me you bought Iris a table for two at next SCW Climax Controll?? Why would youdo that Pete??? There is not even a dinner table for the wrestlers and staff members which is normally free!!!

Pete: ….

Vinnie shakes his head in disbelief

Vinnie: You paid Gordon Ramsey to make you a pan of Lasagna for two??? And how did you pay for that???

Vinnie: What???you used MY credit card???

The shock is too much for Vinnie to comprehendas he loses conscienseness. Pete checks on Vinnie before hovbling over to the laptop and visits Ebay once more to continue his buying spree as the shot fades to black

Vinnie vs Griffin part two

We return to Vinnie, who is resting in his bed, wearing an icepack on top of his head because of him falling down from the shock he had endured earlier that day

Vinnie: That was such a bad dream, it looked so realistic. I mean how could I possibly assume that Pete is a shop a holic?? And of course he would never use my credit ca….

His cell phone goes off as Vinnie was about to finish his sentence. He looks at his phone and cannot recognize the phone number in the screen.

Vinnie: Hola?

Someone starts to talk to avinnie as he is laid back while staring at his wedding picture and smiles. Until….,

Vinnie: What?????

Vinnie suddenly sits up straight, causing the ice pack to fall off his head as he is in utter shock

Vinnie: I have bought what????

The voice continues to talk to him as we can see Vinnies skin almost turn pale white in utter shock before falling back into the pillows of the bed. Sadly for Vinnie, the fall also causes him to hit the bed stand as we hear a loud thud. But that seemingly has no effect on him as he is in a state of utter shock.

Vinnie: $600 for a lasagna?? Who could….,

Suddenly the realization hits him, thatit wasnt a dream but one hell of a nightmare. Vinnie realizes that his credit card has now gotten past the limit before realizing that Pete is behind his laptop once again.

Vinnie: PETE!!!

He jumps out of bed, but his feet are caught between the bedsheets as he falls down hard. We can see Pete look at Vinnie.

Vinnie shakes his head before looking atPete.

Vinnie: No I am not going to ask Lora for herZcreditcarddetailsPete. I just got notified that my credit just bounced!! Thanks to you!!

Vinnie shakes his head

Vinnie: What do you mean you have the answer?? You only cause problems!!!

Pete:….

Vinnie: You want to bet for me in my match at Griffin Hawkins?? That will solve everything??!

Vinnies eyes grow bigger.

Vinnie: What do you mean you only want to bet so you can buy more stuff?? You are addicted Pete!!!

Vinnie gets up and charges towards Pete, but stops after hearing what Pete had to say.

Vinnie: What do you mean i will benefit from your addiction??

Pete: …..

The wnswer startles Vinnie, realizing that Pete is insane

Vinnie: Pete, gambling isnt the answer. You need hrlp

Vinnie: I know that costs money, I…,

Vinnie realizes that he does not have the money to pay for helping Pete and sighs.

Vinnie: Damn you Pete…,

Silence

Vinnie: So we meet again señor Griffin, how things are destined to happen once again. Whether it is the fans wanting it, or merely the fact that you had different ideas how our first confrontation would have ended no?? The classic confrontation between strength against speed. David vs. Goliath, underdog vs. The favored to win. Although seeing how you were so dominant as Roulette champion would make you wonder who the underdog truky is no??

He sighs

I know, I have been dominant so far this year except for my rematch with Ben Jordan. So I would understand that you would push my my name upon the one that is mentally on top, only for you to excite yourself to climb mount Vinnie only to conquer it.

Because I know a wrestler of the caliber that you posess makes me realize how much you have to prove to me how badly you want to rinse out the foul taste out of your mouth. Because you want to prove to the world that you are like those who have gone before you. Those who at one time have said that they were the very best.

Proving others is something that drives you doesnt it Griffin?? But not so much as to prove to me but more to yourself. Because I have seen men like you before. Those who have a chip upon their shoulders as they were dominant every single place he or she have laced their boots in.

Funny how I have looked upon men like you, those who wanted to prove that were the very best and I didnt believe them. Men like Fenris, Ben Jordan and others I have lost to. Making me realize I was stupid enough to neglect their desire to be the better man against me. Making me understand that when I faced you that I wouldnt make that same mistake. And we both know what happened dont we??

So what is new? Nothing much, except the stakes are higher than they have ever been as we both have got something to prove. Youwant to prove that you can beat me and I want to make you wake up with an ice pack on top of your head.

With that the shot fades