Author Topic: El dark is coming  (Read 495 times)

Offline Jaylan200

• View Profile
    • Jim the clown
El dark is coming
« on: April 19, 2020, 07:44:10 PM »
 The camera cuts to to to Mexico where are we see eldark a graveyard bury him alive because I'm the reaper l dark I'm coming did you destroy my opponent whoever he may be or whatever he may do as long as you can bring the fight to me we're all good but he doesn't it's going to be a short night we may not see that newcomer here again I'm done I'll be wise opponent cuz I will make you famous and you will get hurt there's nothing going to stop me from doing that at control because control is where I am I am the god in this ring bring then he barrels at the cross and blow tries to come out till dark mouth light white with no eyes in there just death and eyes and then he bleeds that's the mouth and says the reapers coming I'm coming in his mouth I like violence and blood exactly again and says I'm coming too Destory him Bring It On movie Bring It On example out of me like a horror movie I don't know the devil me go to aqua doing thing you're going to see is me and then his eyes go dark black I'm coming to reap what you sow