Author Topic: The Hotwire - Blaze of Glory VIII special  (Read 14211 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Hotwire - Blaze of Glory VIII special
« on: April 11, 2020, 12:58:38 PM »
 {OOC DISCLAIMER from Tommy - Please take the time to read this before listening!}

All,

Many of you know that as Tommy, I never break character. This is my first and likely only time ever doing so. Thank you so much for everything you do. E-fedding has changed so much over the last decade that sometimes it is hard to recognize. One constant is SCW. I appreciate this place so much and now, especially with the edition of SCU and GRIME, it is better than ever. To celebrate the past and both the present and future, I came up with ‘Top’ lists as pure entertainment value. Although I consulted with quite a few active and past handlers and staff members for valuable input...these lists are ultimately Tommy’s alone. They are IC opinions that despite being driven by my (the handler’s) opinions and other valued people’s as well..decisions were made to finalize them based off of Tommy’s character and past things the character has said and done...going back to his origination in 2013. I hope these lists are taken for what they are: entertainment.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your lives, in whatever way I have been. Our current situation has allowed me time to come back and hang for a little bit since I have fuck all else to do with the majority of my time. At the very least, I am grateful for that.

So enjoy this special presentation of the Hotwire...cuz it starts…...RIGHT….NOOOOOOOOOW!

Sincerely yours,

Thomas F. Knocks (The F stands for Fuckin’)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 11:10:42 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!