Author Topic: Underground Ep. 55 (Results)  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 55 (Results)
« on: April 06, 2020, 04:55:10 AM »

>
SCU Presents Underground Ep. 55
We are coming at you from the Staggs Dungeon, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams) April, 6th, 2020 at 12:00am PST

“Excuse me….excuse me….is this thing on……may I have your attention please?”

“The MAN” by the Killers begins to play out over the speakers and out walks Ozzie and Ray Ray of the Lords of H-Town. Ozzie is wearing a tight green jumpsuit and Ray Ray is wearing black and yellow velour tracksuit. The two men stand on either side of the entrance as Shooter Reed steps out and into the spotlight, He stands in a white tank top, exposing his chiseled and tattooed arms, olive green pants, tan loafers, and a fedora. He cracks a smile before reaching behind the curtain and grabbing a ladder...throwing it up on his shoulder before making his way down to the ring in the center of the Staggs Dungeon. Ozzie and Ray Ray follow with their microphones.

Ray Ray: We need your attention.

Ozzie: It is our pleasure….

Ray Ray: Our treat….

Ozzie: Our privilege to introduce….the Founding Father of the Hashtag LOHT

Ray Ray: the Godfather of proper…

Ozzie: The Grandmaster Rocket blaster.

Ray Ray: The superstar candy-bar…

Ozzie: The reason why all of you actually showed up tonight….

Ray Ray: The one the only the Homeboy of Hustle Town

Ozzie: Shooooooooooterrrrrrr Reeeeeeeeeeeed!

Shooter gets to the top of the steps and wipes his feet before slipping into the ring. Ozzie and Ray Ray, struggling, slide Shooter the ladder before getting into the ring with him. Reed sets up the steel ladder, checks to make sure it’s sturdy, and climbs to the top. When he gets there….he perches up on top, straddling the ladder, and motions for Ray Ray to toss up a microphone.

Shooter: In this very shithole of a training center....just one week ago….a crime was committed. A heist of the highest order. Your hero….

He winks right at Camera 1.

Shooter: ...that’s me.

Ozzie: The motherfucking Hustler….

Shooter: Your hero was denied something. I stood at the very top of this very ladder….with my Television championship in my fingers….and then….my dream was taken from me.

Ray Ray: It was stolen!

Shooter: Ripped from these very beautiful hands….

Ozie: Those hands, yo…

Shooter: It was a travesty...a crime that will go down in the record books as one of the most brutal and heinous acts in the history of professional wrestling. And tonight begins your righteous hero’s quest to make things right.

He smiles.

Shooter: As the good and upstanding citizen that I am, I have taken the proper steps and measures to voice my concern over Andrew Borg’s actions last week. I went through the proper channels and was courteous and respectful and completely thorough in my reasoning as to why I deserve to have my Television championship returned to me, it’s rightful owner.

He clears his throat.

Shooter: However, my very valid claims have fallen on deaf ears. Instead...I am being forced into a Number One Contender match against Helluva Whatever the fuck. This is not only ridiculous but completely and unnecessarily unjust. Not only was Mr. Carter not involved in what is clearly a battle between myself..the rightful Television Champion and that two bit imposter Andrew Borg…

Shooter winces as he even says Andrew’s name out loud.

Shooter: He wasn’t even in the fucking match! Look, I’m all about being a fighting champ and I’d be glad to let that guy have a shot at MY title, even if he doesn’t deserve it. After all… being the benevolent guy that I am….I believe in giving everyone their fair shot. Which…

He stretches tall, still sitting on top of the ladder.

Shooter: Which brings me to that thieving, bottom feeding, ass kissing, trash bag Andrew Borg. Everyone knows he has no business carrying around my belt. Everyone knows his enhancement talent ass just got lucky...and was in the right place at the wrong time. He wasn’t even the one to push me off the ladder. If Yagata had grabbed the belt...so be it. But that bottom of the fish tank poser has no business even being in the television title conversation, let alone wearing it around his unwashed and uninspiring waste.

He hops down off of the ladder and holds on to the top rope, never breaking eye contact with camera one.

Shooter: What is it that you like to say…’Yes you can’? Well let me tell you this Andrew ‘I got lucky and don’t deserve to be here’ Borg...Yes you can. You can stop being a little bitch. You can stop avoiding the inevitable and you can step up and be a man for the first time in your life. I am letting you know right now that you can….you can end this right now. Be a man and relinquish what is rightfully mine. You know it and I know it…

He smiles.

Shooter: You have one week Andrew….otherwise I’m gonna come find you.

He drops the microphone and turns around, kicking the ladder over. His music starts playing as the three men head out.

Recorded earlier.

Inside their Las Vegas accommodations Earl, Dahlia, and Sarah, sit on the couch. As Marissa Henry interviews them from another location

Marissa: Hello, how are you doing?

Sarah: We’re doing great Marissa, and we would like to personally thank the Saxon’s and SCW for providing these great accommodations here in Vegas.

Marissa: So last week you defeated Alex Rush and Kelli Torres to defend your tag team titles.

Earl: Yeah, they gave us a great match, but we're still tag team champions.

Marissa: And speaking of tag team champions, at Blaze of Glory Eight you will defend your titles against Team GO.

Dahlia: Yes, they earned the right to face us at Blaze of Glory. Sarah has scouted them thoroughly and has compiled extensive scouting reports on Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos, we’ll know what they are going to do before they do.

Marissa: But what about Ep. 55, will you be live at the show?

Earl: Of course Marissa, Team Canada will be there to keep those G.R.I.M.E scumbags from ruining the show.

Marissa: It was great to talk to you as always, be safe.

Sarah: Same to you Marissa.

\'userVS\'user
Singles Match
Nagisa Yagata Vs Grimaldi

Darlyn:  The opening contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiintroducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 205lb, he is… Nagisa Yagata!!!

Nagisa stands on the stage with his fists clenched and a wide grin on his face. He marches down the ramp tagging fans’ hands before sliding into the ring. He walks across the ring and climbs up the far turnbuckle, raising his arms high to get the crowd pumped just as he is, before climbing down to face the curtain.

Darlyn:  Aaand his opponent, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 255lb, he is… Grimaldi!!!

The lights in the arena slowly dim and flicker before finally going out. “Game of Survival” begins to play out of the PA system and the spotlight shines on the stage, where Darhk stands with a sly smile on his face and his arms outstretched, he then steps aside and Grimaldi steps forward into the spotlight. Laughing manically as the lights come back on within the arena and Grimaldi methodically walks along the aisle, head tilted at the fans nearby, Darhk follows behind telling Grimaldi to ignore them and focus. Grimaldi steps up the ring steps and along the ring curtain, Darhk follows him up and climbs into the ring and sits on the middle rope and pushes the top rope up, Grimaldi laughs and steps through the rope assisted ropes and wonders carelessly around the ring. The referee and ring announcer look confused and move out of his way if he wonders towards them. Darhk stands in his assigned corner and ushers Grimaldi over and takes off his purple coat and gives Grimaldi a last few minute words before stepping out onto the ring apron and jumping down. The music fades away leaving Grimaldi resting his shoulders against the top turnbuckle pad, grabbing the top rope and laughing, glancing over each shoulder at the audience and towards the referee before stopping abruptly and glaring at his opponent.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Nagisa and Grimaldi look to start things off right for the night.  They begin to circle as Joyboy starts rolling his arm, getting the crowd riled up.

Gena:  Grimaldi cackles at this display and he goes and grabs Yagata and pulls him into a knee to the stomach.  Grimaldi then turns his chest and sprays Nagisa in the face with black ink from a flower.

Chad:  The referee warns him and he takes the flower off and tosses it to the outside.  He grabs Nagisa’s head and begins punching, getting ink all over his knuckles in the process.

Gena:  He nails a Headbutt to Nagisa, spinning him around and then Nagisa catches him in the face with a Headbutt of his own.

Chad:  He begins hammering away at Grimaldi before backing him into the corner.  He backs up and rushes back at him.with a kick straight to the face.  Grimaldi falls to the mat and Yagata goes for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Grimaldi kicks out with force, using his weight advantage to push Nagisa off of him.  He gets back to his feet and then he charges at Yagata and goes for a Shoulderbutt, but Nagisa moves out of the way.

Chad:  As Nagisa turns around, Grimaldi catches him with a kick to the stomach and then a punt kick that puts him on his back.

Gena:  Grimaldi picks Yagata off of the mat and then drops him down with a Kitchen Sink.  He drops a knee across Grimaldi’s face and then hooks the leg in a Lateral Press.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Rory Rockefeller, Jacob Johnson, Eric Weaver, and Hitamashii, along with Yellow, Light Blue, and Sea Green rush from all corners and storm the ring.  Rory lifts Grimaldi up and drops him with a super powerful Uppercut that sends spit flying against the wall.

Gena:  Hitamashii and Eric Weaver lift Nagisa up and drop him with a Double Sitout Powerbomb!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Due to outside interference, this match will result in a Double Disqualification!

SCW:  BOOOOOOOO!!!

The masked members join in on the attack as they all stomp away at Nagisa and Grimaldi.  Tad Ezra walks out onto the stage to hold off security.  He has a microphone in hand and he looks over across the audience.

Tad:  You don’t like it when GRIME members take over the ring?

SCW:  NOOOOOO!!!

Tad looks saddened by this news as he holds his arm up, stopping GRIME from the attack.  He takes a few more steps down the ramp, toward the ring.

Tad:  Well too fucking bad!  You’re going to have to get used to it, because in just one week’s time, a member of GRIME will win your coveted Blast From the Past tournament, and he will go on to fight your beloved Ben Jordan…

Tad looks out to the audience for Ben Jordan, but doesn’t see him at the moment.

Tad:  … and he’s going to take your championship, bringing it back to GRIME.  So you better take a good look at what’s going on inside of the ring, and you better learn to like it.

Tad gives the signal and GRIME begins attacking Nagisa and Grimaldi once more.  This sends the crowd into a frenzy as they go on, decimating them.  Once they have been satisfied, they ease off and leave the ring, but not before Rory nails a Big Boot to Yagata, laying him out.  GRIME makes their exit, not paying attention to the audience booing them.

Marissa Henry is backstage with Father Gerald Shepherd.  His arms are crossed in front of him as he holds onto The Good Book.  He looks out to his right as a bright flash of light takes over the screen.  Just then, Brother David and Sister Virginia Mae walk in from the right.  Marissa extends a hand, and Ginny takes it for a shake.  Marissa then shares a friendly nod with Gerald.  However, David is in no mood for any of that.  Marissa begins her interview.

Marissa:  Please welcome my guest at this time, The Good Shepherds.  Tonight, there is a monumental opportunity for your group to bring the Sin City Underground Championship next to the Hardcore- I mean Heavenly Tag Team Championships.  How are you feeling, going into tonight here at Staggs Dungeon?

Father Gerald is caught off guard when the microphone is placed in front of him.  He clears his throat and looks to Marissa.

Gerald:  With all due respect, Marissa, this is not my matter to speak on.  It is the greatest opportunity any of us has been given, but that belt will not go around my waist. Just as the TV Championship being defended later tonight is not going around my waist.  All I can do is pass along my wisdom, and offer my mighty prayer as I did for Andrew Borg.  This moment to speak belongs to Brother David.

Marissa: Oh, of course. How silly of me.

Virginia:  Silly Marissa.  So silly.  God forgives you.

David smiles as he kisses his fiance.  He then turns his head to look at Marissa.  But the grin is replaced by an angry scowl.

David:  But I don’t.  The disrespect is strong tonight.  The only person who knows how to show respect is Gianni and Donna, whoever booked this match tonight.  It isn’t Mark Cross because he didn’t even acknowledge that he had a match this week, let alone an opponent.  A champion really should set the tone for any and all title matches.  But this one is too busy trying to sell t-shirts at the SCW Merchandise table to give a darn about that title around his waist.

Marissa goes to speak, but David cuts her off.

David:  He’s more focused on his SCW obligations to care about anything that is going on in the company that he is the top champion for.  I hate to say it, but Lord Raab makes a better top champion than the one that currently represents SCU.  GRIME is better represented, and that’s sad.  Part of me wonders if that is why they continue to interrupt his matches, to keep that title around his waist.  It devalues SCU, and I’m honestly ashamed to be represented by him.  What has to be done to get his attention?  Huh?  Do we need to insult Evie Jordan?  Do we need to spray Mikah’s perfume outside of the door?  Do we need to play a clip of Valentina’s come hither laughter?  Do we need to capture the smell of rotten femininity that encapsulates Tallyn?  Are you starting to see a theme here?

Marissa:  Unfortunately I am.

David accepts The Good Book from his father and he holds it tight in his hands.  He focuses on it like he is drawing inspiration from it.  He nods along and then opens his eyes again.

David:  Good.  At least you’re not totally stupid like your co-workers.  Mark Cross is an Andy Kaufman. He preys on women. Only he only intends to assault one part of their bodies rather than their bodies in general.  Fortunately for every one of you, he is not facing some scrub who doesn’t stand a chance. He’s not facing some pale imitation of himself, which in and of itself is a pale imitation of a wrestler.  He’s facing me.  Brother David Shepherd.  Your next SCU Underground Champion.  A true talent, bested only by the company that I keep.

Virginia:  Yeah, tell ‘em baby.

Gerald:  Amen, Brother David.  Preach it.

David:  I preach only the truth.  I am the better competitor and I am the better representation of SCU.  After tonight, you will see it to be true.  And if GRIME has any intention of interfering, they would do best to remember the Warrior’s Brawl for the Heavenly Tag Team Championships at My Bloody Valentine and think twice.

David looks into the camera and we see a different side of him that reminds us of Father Gerald himself.  His cold, dead stare is enough to send chills down anyone’s spine.  And with that, David wraps his arm around Ginny and then he walks off with Father Gerald giving a nod of approval.

We go to the locker room area as we see Andrew Borg holding his new TV championship as he looks at a camera to address the fans.

Andrew: I know tonight, HollyWood will get his rematch for this title. I know if anyone can win a rematch, it’s you Holly Wood… Yes You Can! You have a partner in Veronica Taylor. I know you two go way back. She’s a former Underground Champion. If anyone can beat Merlot to her TV, it would be Veronica. I know she can do it… Yes You Can!

Andrew: The two of them combine, call themselves the Mean Girls. But that is just a name, not an insult of any kind. I would never call Holly Wood a girl. I don’t need social justice keyboard warriors getting upset with me over a word. Holly Wood and Veronica have worked as a team before. Merlot and I have never as much as greeted each other in the locker rooms. If anyone can win this tag team match, it would be the Mean Girls… Yes You Can!

Andrew: Tonight, Your greatest TV Champion in the history of SCU and Merlot Ayano have a hard task in front of us. I’ll be retaining my SCU TV Championship, how? Merlot gets to achieve winning a tag team match with me, Andrew Borg. That is something Merlot can do… Yes You Can! Merlot has been an okay, slightly better than okay of a champion. Soon she gets to team up with SCU's greatest TV Champion ever and I’ll guide her to victory. Merlot, you will do it, I know you can… Yes You Can!  

Andrew: After the main event, your greatest TV Champion Andrew Borg will celebrate by throwing the biggest one man party anyone can throw in a time like this. If anyone can host such a party, it would be me… Yes, I, Can!!!

The camera cuts elsewhere backstage.

We go backstage as SCU security are seen rushing over to the women's locker room. We see Jenifer Lacroix and Kelli Torres having a stare down as it looks as if a fight is about to break out between the two as Halo tries to play peacemaker.

Halo: Ladies, we’re on the same side. We need to stay focused. Jenifer was just joking with you Kelli.

Jenifer:No, joke!

Kelli: You mad? Go run to Celeste. She called me out to a match. She knows you and I should have been booked but she took that away from you. So you want to be upset then run to Celeste about it.

Halo: Kelli’s right. Celeste called Kelli out to a match, Like the two of us fighters, Kelli never backs down. You can’t fault Kelli for sticking up for herself.

Kelli: Worry about your opponent for tonight Andi. I will take care of Celeste and take the title from her since she really wants to lose it to me at Blaze Of Glory. Then Jenifer, I will give you a title match and beat you as well. Then Halo and I can finish off GRIME Wrestling since Halo and I seem to be the only ones looking at the bigger picture.

Jenifer:You… Lose… Celeste… Winner!

Kelli: Le Coven will find out next week just how wrong of a statement that is.

Halo: Jenifer, your match is next. Do what you need. But for now, the three of us need to relax and watch out for each other as GRIME can attack at anytime.

Kelli: Halo is right. Jenifer, I got your back but you need to chill out and go run to Celeste with your problems.

Jenifer stays staring at Keli as she walks out the locker room to start heading towards the ring for her match.  

\'userVS\'user
Singles Match
Andi Lynx Vs Jenifer Lacroix  

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights around the arena switch to cotton candy blue and pink as "Hunger" by Ayria begins to play over the sound system. The club beat sends the crowd into a tizzy… Even more so as the adorable Andi Lynx makes her way onto the stage, large lolly in hand.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring… Standing at 5’6” Weighing in at 128lbs, From Brooklyn, New York… She is Sweeter Than Candy…. Andiiiiiii Lyyyyyynxxxxxxx!!!!

Lynx takes a moment to look out to the cheering crowd, her eyes light up in wonder… Lynx takes a moment then does a quick spin. Lynx skips her way down towards the ring, she slaps fives with some of the fans as she gets closer to the ring.

Lynx hurries up the steel steps and walks to the middle of the apron. She gives the fans a cheerful wave. The crowd cheers her on, Lynx raises her lolly up high with pride. The crowd pops for Lynx loudly…

Lynx puts the large lolly on her shoulder then enters the ring over the middle rope. She starts doing a lap inside the ring, waving to everyone with in hand while still holding large lolly on the other. The ref takes Lolly from Lynx as she heads over to the corner and starts to stretch as her music fades silence.

"J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir
Pour lui plaire je vais devenir "

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers and whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the eat of the song as the lyrics play.

"La Stone Family
I am Marvin Gaye
Donny Hathaway
Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah
Je changerais”

Jenny slides in the ring and continues to jump around to the seat getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

“Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais
Je changerais
Demain ou peut-être jamais"

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand in the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Jenifer meets Andi in the middle of the ring. Andi extends her hand but Jenifer grabs Andi’s hand and Irish Whips her to the ropes. Andi jumps and kicks off the middle ropes coming back with a flying elbow. Jenifer ducks underneath and runs to the ropes, Andi lands on her feet as Jenifer bounces off the ropes and goes for a spear.  

Gena: Andi moves out of the way. Jenifer turns around to face Andi, Andi goes to kick Jenifer but Jenifer smacks Andi’s foot away to block it. Andi grabs Jenifer but Jenifer turns her body to throw Andi over with a hip toss.

Gena: Andi gets to her feet and goes for a clothesline. Jenifer ducks and grabs onto Andi’s legs as she tackles her to the mat. Jenifer punches Andi then gets off but grabs the ;egs as she tries to lock in a Boston crab!!!

Chad: Andi reaches the ropes to force the break. Jenifer lets go of Andi's feet for a second then grabs them again and drags her to the middle of the ring. Jenifer grabs the other foot as Andi sits up and manages to grab Jenifer’s hair. Andi goes back down pulling Jenifer with her. Jenifer lets go of her legs to catch her fall.

Gena: Andi lets go and rolls out the way. Both women get to their feet. Jenifer goes in to grab Andi but Andi drops Jenifer with a hip toss of her own! Jenifer gets right back up. Jenifer tries to grab her again but again Andi drops her with a hip toss.

Chad: Jenifer gets up again, Jenifer goes in and hits a low kick to the left knee of Andi. Jenifer hits another low kick, Andi drops down to one knee. Jenifer lands a stiff kick to Andi’s jaw! Jenifer grabs Andi to get her to her feet...

Gena: GRIME Wrestlers rush ring side and grab Jenifer as they lay out an attack!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Looks like Jenifer will win this match by a DQ!

Andi pushes Masked Orange. Jenifer fights off Sea Green and Light Blue. Crimson and Black grab onto Jenifer as GRIME plays the numbers game. Orange and Green grab Andi and throw her over the top ropes.

GRIME Focuses on Jenifer as the 5 mask wrestlers jump on Jenifer and take turns punching and kicking on her. This all comes to an end as SCU Security rush the ring and break everything up. Halo and Kelli run out and grab Orange and Blue as a two on two brawl kicks off. More Security rushed over to help out.

Andi gets up and goes to help out but Security manages to get Halo, Andi, and Kelli out of harm's way. Jenifer in the meantime is getting attacked by Crimson as security tries to break the two apart.

Celeste rushes the ringside area, Crimson sees this and clotheslines Jenifer to the outside for her to land right in front of Celeste’s feet. SCU Security grabs Crimson as she and Celeste stare each other down.  Angel of Filth comes onto the projection screen above the ramp and she gives a clap of the hands as she looks straight down at the ring.

Filth:  I don’t know if everyone is aware of this or not, but next Sunday is a little thing called Blaze of Glory.

SCW:  *POP!*

Angel of Filth gets the cheap pop and then continues on.

Filth: SCU has their blockbuster Underground Championship match at Blaze of Glory.  Immovable Object meets Unstoppable Force.  Money to be made.  Now, if you want to watch something that’s not all taken over by the corporate powers and merchandised to hell, tune in to watch GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Lord Raab, taking on Abaddon in a Dumpster Fire Match.  Or, yours truly, GRIME World Nightmare Champion… wait, I don’t have a match.

Angel of Filth puts on a sad face for all of two seconds before she snaps her fingers.  She looks down at Jenifer sitting at Celeste’s feet.  She then looks directly at Crimson.

Filth:  Crimson.  I think you earned a shot.  Why don’t you meet me over the piranha tank next Sunday for this belt.

Filth holds up the belt above her head and Crimson nods her head.  She then looks out to Celeste again as Celeste helps Jenifer up.

The cameras go backstage to see Lord Raab, holding the GRIME Nightmare title around his shoulder, patting it as he leads the competition for GRIME Wrestling brand. Henry, of course, was alongside him. Although he wasn't wrestling tonight, defending the title at Blaze For Glory PPV, Henry still wanted to talk about the match Lord Raab has coming up.

Henry Losak: "We know what you said before winning the match last week, Abaddon on yourself being the worst nightmare for Lord Raab. How is that possible when Raab has fought many brutal wrestlers like yourself before, you're the footnote of it. Yes, you deserve the title shot against Lord Raab, but is it surprising to beat Rory, a guy Lord Raab defeated in a cage match for the title months ago for a title shot against this monster?"

Lord Raab nodded but takes the opportunity to hold the belt in front of the camera, being a proud champion he is of GRIME wrestling, patting his belt before Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Abaddon has been impressive with his run in GRIME so far and beating some of the names is no easy task, but Lord Raab isn't anyone you've faced before. He's the only male, if not the only SCW Hall Of Famer wrestler on GRIME. You're in a whole world of war when you face this man. You will lose, although you will gain a ton of experience with facing this monster in the ring."

Henry pauses as he clears his throat before speaking once again.

Henry Losak: "After all, Lord Raab didn't hold all the titles in SCW for nothing, and some said he wouldn't come back on SCW screen again, but he will be, and it's only going to be a treat when Lord Raab beats the living shit out of you. You being the destroyer will make it look like someone squashed a bug because you're nowhere near as dominating as Lord Raab is. He's far stronger, better and more experienced than you. You will see how brutal things will be when for the first time in GRIME history, Lord Raab leads the way to SCW PPV levels of being a great champion he is, throwing you right in the dumpster, burning you to pieces. Lord Raab has no fear of being burnt, heck you can see pieces of glass stuck to his back from a war he went through in another company a few weeks ago."

The camera zooms in with the pieces of glass Lord Raab still had in his back, remembering the wars he had with another wrestler. The camera focuses back on Henry and speaks for the last time.

Henry Losak: "So you will do no damage to Lord Raab because while he screams out in pain when he's hurt, it's really because of the pleasure he gets from being burnt and hurt. You can do everything you can to fuck him up. However, the real winner will be walking out of the match; still, as the GRIME Nightmare champion after you'll feel the burns being inside of a dumpster. By the way, we wish our fellow GRIME member Javi Gonzalez the best of luck on walking away with being another proud member of GRIME to have won the Blast From The Past tournament. But Abaddon will be crushed and hurt severely. See you there, punk."

They went out of the arena and headed back to the hotel room as the cameras go back to ringside for the next match to take place on the show.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 55 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 04:56:45 AM »

\'userVS\'user
Singles Match - SCU Underground Championship
Brother David Vs Mark “The Dragon” Cross

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship…

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Feel Invincible" by Skillet begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: First, the challenger… On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'4" and weighed in this morning at 245lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Brother David Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. David walks out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he comes to the center of the stage. He walks down the aisle as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and jumps up onto the apron. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and bounces off of the ropes multiple times with high, angry energy as he waits for the match to start.

Darlyn: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is your Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Mark Cross is ready to make a statement tonight, but one has to wonder if these men have eyes in the back of their head with GRIME looming backstage, both making themselves prevalent targets.

Gena:  I think they are considering the possibilities as their eyes continue to go from each other to the curtains, even as they circle one another.  David stops and looks once and he freezes and points.

Chad:  As Cross looks back, preparing for another gang attack, Brother David begins throwing and landing vicious punches at Cross.  He gets the champ against the ropes and then whips him to the other side of the ring.

Gena:  As Cross comes back, David lands a Back Body Drop on him.  He then drops an elbow to the champ’s chest.  He stands back up and drops a second one.  He hooks the leg.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  It’s never that easy, especially with a hard fighting champion like Mark Cross.  David pulls Cross off of the mat and then throws him into the ropes.  As Cross comes back, he ducks a Clothesline and comes off the opposite ropes with a Spear!

SCW:  YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Gena:  Cross goes for the cover on David, but David instantly puts his leg over the bottom rope, stopping it from happening.  Cross picks David up and hits a gnarly uppercut that sends him into the ropes.

Chad:  Cross lands a Dropkick that does the same, and plants Brother David with a Spinning Side Slam.  He drops down and makes the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Brother David gets out from under that one.  Cross goes to pick David up, looking for the early finish as he goes for the Ketteiteki Desaki (Tiger Driver ‘91), but David is able to ground his weight and then he reverses it with a Back Drop.

Chad:  Perhaps an underestimation of Brother David by our Underground Champion, and it cost him momentum.  David picks Cross’ legs up and nails a Catapult to the top turnbuckle to the dismay of the crowd.

Gena:  David then grabs the back of Cross’ head and slams it into the top turnbuckle before dragging and grinding his forehead against the top rope.  David then lifts Cross up and drops him with a Guillotine over the top rope.

Chad:  Talk about using your surroundings. That comes from a lengthy run as the Hardcore… erm, Heavenly Tag Team Championship reign he has had with The Good Shepherds.  He drops down on top of Cross and goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  SCU gives support to their more active liaison between the two brands as he powers out from under the pin attempt.  He gets up, using the ropes to get to his feet.  David comes after him, but cross ducks down and pulls the top rope with him.

Chad:  David goes tumbling to the outside of the ring.  He gets up and stomps around angrily as he tries to cycle through that embarrassment.  He catches Cross off guard and trips and pulls him out of the ring by his legs.

1!
2!

Gena:  David climbs on top of the Underground Champion and begins wailing away at him.  Cross tries to block, but David is on a mission.  He goes until Cross has no choice but to tip him over and onto his back.  He climbs on top of David and gives him the same treatment.

3!
4!

Chad:  Cross has been on fire with the Blast From the Past Tournament, where he will meet up with GRIME’s own Javier Gonzalez in the finals with Evie Jordan and Diamond “Pink” Steele as their partners, respectively.

5!
6!

Gena:  But he knows he’s got a title to defend tonight, and he’s trying to do his best to take the challenge seriously, even against Brother David who came out of nowhere for the title opportunity.

7!

Chad:  The bigger surprise is, how is GRIME not out here already ruining this match the way they ruined the opening bout?  I guess I better not give them any ideas.  What better way to get in Cross’ head?

8!

Gena:  David is able to get out from under Cross and he sends him careening into the ring steps, knocking them over into a pile.  David slides inside of the ring to break up the count, and goes back outside.

Chad:  David picks Mark Cross up and rolls him inside of the ring.  He climbs inside and he waits for Cross to get up.  He sets him up for the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter), but Cross shoves him off.

Gena:  As David turns around, he catches a boot to the gut, followed by the Ketteiteki Desaki!  He nails it, and Cross hooks the legs!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Javier Gonzalez comes out onto the stage and walks down toward the ring!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Cross!!!

The audience cheers for Mark, even as Javi comes walking down toward the ring.  He stands outside of it as Cross stands up. He doesn’t even take his belt from the referee before he stands up and walks over to the ropes.  He opens them and waves Javier inside as Javi stares up at him.  They share a staredown that gets the crowd going.  Finally, Javi slides inside of the ring and spins Cross around.  Cross goes to block a hit, but Javi reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his Ahuevo mask.  He puts it on and throws his arms up into the air and shouts out…

AAAAAHUUUUUUUUEVOOOOOO!!!

Brother David slaps Ahuevo(?) over the head with The Good Book.  He then slams it over the head of Mark Cross before stomping around the ring angrily, drawing the boos from the audience.  He then exits the ring, shouting at the crowd on his way back up the ramp.

Donna Beauchamp is seen standing inside of the GM office with Gianni Di Luca.  They are discussing Blaze of Glory when there is a knock at the door.  Donna walks over and opens the door to find a smiling Tad Ezra standing there.  He comes walking in and he takes a big sniff of the air before his face sours.

Tad:  Gianni, you sure did stink up the place, didn’t you?

Gianni:  What the fuck do you want, Tad?  Wasn’t you fired from here a long time ago?

Tad:  In a manner of speaking, I was promoted.  Bigger and better things.  Speaking of which, I feel like we have a… bit of a problem that needs to be resolved.  Donna, would you mind getting me a beer?  Where’s your hospitality?

Donna goes to say something, but then she purses her lips and walks over to the door and opens it up for Tad to leave.

Donna:  You can go get your own beverage.  Why don’t you just spill it or get out?

Tad:  Easy. Easy.  Hold your horses, Donna.  I’m getting there.

Gianni:  Well do it quicker, ‘cause we got important shit to work out before next week.

Tad:  Next week?  Why don’t we talk about two weeks ago.  When we had the purge, minding our own damn business, and your Combat Division decided to stick their noses in our big match.  It gave me an idea.

Donna and Gianni look to one another and roll their eyes collectively.

Gianni:  Fine, get on with it.

Tad:  Not that you have much of a choice, but I feel like your Combat Division is on fire… on the women’s side.  The men’s side is pretty lacking.  So I’m thinking of a solution that will help to build the ratings.

Donna:  Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.  The Combat Division is practically all pay-per-view Network matches.  It has nothing to do with WGN.  You have no right to make calls for that.

Tad squeaks out a “Well…….” as he sucks at his teeth.

Tad:  I could have that title defended every week, whether it’s a purge or not.  Imagine how the fans would love seeing Halo Williams and Stewart Mason in action every week.  Twice a show even.  We could have an entire show of Combat division matches. Imagine the ratings.

Gianni:  Bro!  What do you want.  Let’s bargain here.  I’m a reasonable man.

Tad:  Fuck you.  I want Donna to make this call.  I don’t need your opinion, you greasy meatball stain.

Donna folds her arms over her chest as she impatiently lets Tad know that she’s listening.  Tad beams at her.

Tad:  That’s a good girl.  So, I have a few men who could really give Stewart a run for his money.  Masked and unmasked.  I say you should let my men compete in the division.

Donna:  At Blaze of Glory?

Tad:  And beyond.

Donna:  Let’s see if your men can even make it past Stewart Mason next Sunday.  If GRIME wins the belt, then they can prove their worth to the division.  I don’t see why they couldn’t compete/

Gianni:  Donna!

Donna holds a hand up and turns over to Tad, who is laughing at Donna’s comment.  He shakes his head and then shakes hands with Donna.

Tad:  You got yourself a deal.

Tad goes to shake hands with Gianni, but Gianni just stares at Tad’s hand.  Tad pulls it away and shrugs as he walks out of the office.

Merlot: How doing?

Those words come from a familiar figure. But as the camera fades in, there’s a noticeable difference about her. She’s not smiling, not one bit. In fact, she appears to be a bit agitated.

Merlot: Won’t take up too much time. Will keep words brief.

She runs her fingers through her hair once before she continues speaking.

Merlot: Merlot normally excited to get out to ring and mix it up. But will be honest, is not the case this time around.

She shakes her head.

Merlot: Truth be told, Merlot really just want to punch faces and kick heads. Don’t know Holly Wood very well. But know Veronica well enough. And Veronica? Deserves beatdown of highest variety.

Merlot nods.

Merlot: Believe it or not, Merlot has seen Veronica wrestle in many different promotions. Year after year, shtick never changes. Hardly ever focused on progression of skils. Hardly ever care about getting better. Always obsessed with frivolous things that no matter inside of wrestling ring. Merlot no respect that. Can’t now; and never will.

She pauses for a moment.

Merlot: Is second week of having wild stipulation for match. If teammate Andrew pin or tap out Holly Wood, then become new Sin City Underground TV Champion. And if by act of God is Veronica able to beat Merlot, then she becomes TV Champion.

Merlot is silent for a moment or two.

Merlot: Is hard to describe how much Merlot love being SCU TV Champion. But is like, Merlot felt very much like big failure before winning championship. Was letting fans down; was letting self down. But Merlot never quit. Believed in self. Believed in skills. And was then able to win and hold with much pride. Hai

There’s another pause.

Merlot: Pride. Is something Veronica no understand. Is something many no understand. But when bell rings? Will show show Veronica what it means to wrestle with pride. Will continue to show world what it means to hold belt with pride. Will continue to help make SCU TV Championship one of most prestigious prizes in entire wielding world.

She nods.

Merlot: Hai.

The cameras move backstage to find Valentina walking through. Her eyes are on fire as she looks around, a clear target in mind.  She walks by the SCU Underground Champion, Celeste North, and Celeste sighs while looking right at Valentina.

Celeste:  Look, last week was…

Valentina:  Shut the hell up, Celeste! You’re not my target tonight. That will be much later.

Celeste looks shocked by this statement as Val continues on walking.

Celeste: I was going to offer her a rematch, but it looks like I’m going to have to see if Kelli Torres has the guts to accept my challenge this week instead…

Valentina doesn’t even pay attention to what Celeste says as she walks toward the locker room area.  She finds the Lords of H Town standing around outside of the Men’s Locker Room of Staggs Dungeon and she comes up and stands right in front of them.  She looks to Ray Ray and slaps the hell out of him.  She then looks over to Ozzie who shields his face and shrieks.  She grabs onto his shirt and drags him right into her face.

Valentina:  If you… EVER… get involved in one of my matches again?  I will rip your fucking balls off and choke you with them.  Do you understand me, pinche?  Now get the fuck out of my sight right now or else I might just make a pre-emptive strike.

Ray Ray:  Man, Shooter, you gonna let this cholllll...AHHHHHHHH!

Val grabs Ray Ray by the balls and it’s clear that she’s squeezing with everything she’s got as he starts dancing around, trying to get free from it.  Val then turns to Shooter and tilts her head.

Valentina:  Do you have something to say, chingado?

He can’t help but smile at her.

Shooter: You look ravishing tonight bae bae.

He winks at her.

Shooter: Say, think you can you let Ray Ray’s balls go now? I’d love to share this special moment just the two of us.

He flashes a smile again.  Val is all but smiles, but she does let go of Ray Ray’s crotch and she takes a step back.  She folds her arms across her chest as she looks up at Shooter specifically for answers.

Valentina:  I didn’t come here for your smartass comments and what you think is witty charm.  It’s putrid and disgusting and you should probably do the world a favor and jump head first into an empty swimming pool. But before you do that, just tell me one thing.  Why?

Val taps her foot, already not wanting to be there as long as she has been. He leans back against the wall, his mousse filled hair flops as he does.

Shooter: Why what?

He throws his eyes up, playing as if he has no idea what she’s talking about.

Shooter: I mean….what up?

Val punches him in the chest, and while it might have not felt the best, Shooter doesn’t flinch.  She stomps her foot angrily.

Valentina:  Why did you cost me the biggest match of my career?

Val stares at Shooter, hoping there is at least some sort of logical explanation as to why he was the biggest dick in the world, even though she knew there wouldn’t be one.  Her eyes beg for a sincere answer behind the rage of her posture.

Shooter: Boo boo! I told you...I was trying to support my tag team partner. I was just tryna be there for you.

He quickly reaches forward and moves a hair out of her face, before she could flinch away from his hand.

Shooter: As a team...you know…

Shooter smiles again.

Shooter: We gotta be there for each other. Right?

Val just rolls her eyes as she listens to Shooter go on and on.  Just as she suspected, there was no sincere motive there and she again punches him in the chest in the same spot, getting a small whine in response.

Valentina:  We are not tag team partners. Let me make that clear. I will not team with you ever, not if you were the last little dicked asshole on the planet. You and me will never be more than a comedy routine pushed together by Donna B, and that joke has run it’s course. I’m done having my career looked at as a running joke. First it was Angel Kash, then it was like all of SCW, and now Donna, and Celeste.  I ALMOST HAD HER! And you screwed me over, you piece of shit! Ay dios mio!!!

Val growls as she stomps on Shooter’s foot, catching him by surprise as she steps up on it and gets right in his face.

Valentina:  Don’t ever at me. Don’t ever talk to me. Don’t ever even look at me, because you are not worth my time or my effort, and I will be damned if I will let you further damage my career…

Shooter’s demeanor gets less playful.

Shooter: Boo….you really think they’re gonna let us get away from each other? You think I wanna fuck around with some chola bitch? I’m the fuckin FUTURE….not some sidekick to some fuckin third rate roster bubble loser. You think you mean anything to me….you’re the reason I gotta fight with fuckin Donna the D lovin B about what’s rightfully mine….’cause she thinks we make a “fun” team. Get the fuck outta here with this….

Val looks at him and let's out a "hmph" as she steps off of his foot. She takes a step back.

Valentina: At least we can agree on one thing. You and me go together like diamonds and brown pleather. Ew. We don't fit and we never will fit. You're just not man enough to ride with me. And if Donna won't listen to us individually, then maybe she'll listen to both of us. You try to get your TV title or whatever it is that keeps you miles away from me, you little bitch. Hashtag stolen.

Val matches a snatching motion with her hand before resting it on her hips. Shooter grabs Val and spins her around and a little more than gently pushes her up against the wall. He leans up closer to her.

Shooter: Let’s get one thing fucking clear here…..you’re the brown pleather.

He cracks up and backs off.

Shooter: You can steal whatevs you want….you can talk to Donna B and whatever other trash can you want...I don’t give a fuck. Shooter? He’s done….

Val simply waves at Shooter with a fake smile plastered on her face. She continues the wave at Ozzie and Ray Ray as they start to walk off.

Valentina: Buh-bye boo boo…..

She and Shooter glare at one another as he walks off after his Lords of H-Town. She puffs out her chest, daring them to try anything else.

\'user&\'user
VS
\'user&\'user

Main Event
SCU TV Championships
Pride Tag Team Rules
Veronica Taylor and Holly Wood vs Andrew Borg and Merlot Ayano

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for BOTH Sin City Underground Television Championships!  Introducing first, the challengers…

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Darlyn: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

Darlyn: And her partner, on her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her opponents.

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn: Aaaand their opponents, the TV Champions… First, on her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before her partner comes out.

Darlyn:  Aaaand her partner, from Tulsa, OK standing at 6’6” and weighing in at 275lb, he is… Andrew Borrrrrrrrrg!!!

Andrew Borg’s theme song plays over the speakers, with a resounding “Yes You Can!”. Andrew Borg comes out from behind the curtains with a microphone already in hand. He paces back and forth across the stage before looking down the aisle to the ring. He forcefully shakes hands with different SCW stars on his way to the ring, even handing a book out to Bobbie Dahl before he jogs up the ring steps and enters the ring. He takes center stage and walks back and forth as he seems to be getting himself pumped up as the match is about to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Ladies first tonight as Veronica and Merlot start us off.  Merlot wastes no time in charging at Veronica, but Veronica goes to tag in her former Mean Girls stablemate and partner.

Chad:  Holly steps back and holds her hands up as she tells Veronica to handle her business.  Veronica turns around just in time to get kicked in the chest.  She falls back into her own corner.

Gena:  Not the smartest play by Holly, but an entertaining one for the fans watching at home.  Merlot continued to throw hard hitting knees to Veronica’s midsection. Veronica slumps down as Merlot begins laying in boots.

Chad:  Veronica goes down to the mat and then she quickly rolls outside and points up at Merlot.  She’s shouting at her to show a legend some respect.  Merlot nods her head, but she drops down and rolls to the outside.

SCW:  *POP!*

Gena:  Veronica shuts her mouth now and she takes a step back as Merlot begins following her.  Veronica orders the champ back, but Merlot doesn’t give in.  She charges at Veronica, but Veronica begins running away from her.

1!
2!
3!

SCW:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chad:  Circling the ring, Veronica is showing off a surprising speed advantage, however slight it might be.  She makes her second trip around the ring when Andrew Borg drops down to stop her dead in her tracks.

4!
5!

Gena:  Veronica backs up, just as Merlot grabs her from behind and nails a German Suplex on the outside!  She picks Veronica up at the count of seven and rolls her back inside of the ring.  Merlot gets on top of Veronica for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Veronica might not be the bravest or the toughest, but she’s not going down without a fight.  She crawls over to tag in Holly, and Holly is now reaching out, but Merlot begins stomping on Veronica’s back to ground her to the mat.

Gena:  Merlot grabs onto Veronica’s legs, and she drags her across to the middle of the ring.  She then wraps her arms around Veronica’s waist and drags her up to her feet.  She is about to lift her when Veronica hits a few elbows.  She gets out of it and rolls over to tag in Holly!

SCW:  YAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Chad:  Holly steps inside of the ring and her and Merlot get face to face.  Even as the referee reminds them that this is a gender specific match.  The crowd still watches in anticipation as Merlot maintains her stance.

Gena:  Finally, Merlot walks backward and tags in Andrew Borg.  He gets inside of the ring and wastes no time in trading punches with Holly.  He backs Holly up against the ropes as he gains the advantage.

Chad:  He goes for a kick, but Holly slides under his legs and pushes him into the corner.  As he turns around, he receives a Dropkick to the chest, and he crumbles to the mat.  Holly storms over to him and turns around, giving him the Peach Cobbler.

Gena:  I guess that sounds better than Stink Face.  Andrew eventually gets it together and shoves Holly off and gets to his feet.  He spins Holly around and into the corner.  After several punches, he gets Holly down to the ground.

Chad:  He turns around to taunt the SCW crowd again, but Holly spins him back around and pulls him down, but his crotch lands in her face!  His feet slip as he seems to be… groin pounding… Holly’s face by accident. And Holly’s not trying to stop it!

SCW:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gena:  Holly gives him a slap on the backside and pushes him off.  She stands up and wipes at the edges of her lips before blowing him a kiss.  Borg almost doesn’t even know how to react to that one with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

Chad:  He walks over and tags Merlot back in.  Holly reaches back and tags Veronica in.  Veronica takes advantage of Merlot’s delayed entry as she charges into her and gets her into the corner. She lifts her leg up and puts a boot to Merlot’s throat.

Gena:  She whips her hair around as she digs the boot in.  The referee warns Veronica, but she gets even more into it.  She shakes her head and digs her heel right in.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!

Chad:  Veronica lets go and moves back as she holds her hands up.  Merlot holds onto her throat and leans over as Veronica grabs an arm and rolls her up for an Inside Cradle pin…

One!
Two!

Gena:  Andrew Borg protecting his title as he rolls Merlot over on top of Veronica, and Merlot pushes her weight into it.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Holly pushes Merlot over to the side so that Veronica winds up on top now!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Merlot gets her foot on the ropes as the referee orders both men to their corners.  Veronica pulls Merlot away from the ropes and goes for another pin, but Merlot kicks out before the count of one.

Chad:  Veronica tries it again, but Merlot catches her arm and whips her onto her stomach to apply an Armbar.  Veronica reaches out for the ropes, but they are just out of her reach.  She stretches with all she’s got.

Gena:  Holly rushes over and reaches through the ropes to pull Veronica through them, causing the break.  Merlot glares at Holly, who just flips her hair and shrugs, mouthing “Sorry bout it”.  Merlot grabs Veronica and sends her into the ropes.

Chad:  As Veronica comes back around, she catches her with a hard hitting Enziguiri that nearly takes Veronica’s head off.  She turns to look at Holly and then shrugs, mouthing back to her “Sorry bout it.”

SCW:  OHHHHHHHH!!!

Gena:  Veronica crawls over toward Holly, but Merlot gets in her way and goes for the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse Kick)!  But Veronica ducks and dives to make the tag.  Merlot holds onto her head and stares in pure shock.  Holly waves her to her corner.

Chad:  Merlot reluctantly makes the tag back to Andrew Borg.  He jumps inside and instantly ducks a Chick Kick.  He nails Holly with the Hands of Justice (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut)!

Gena:  As Holly is about to fall, Borg slides behind her and locks on the Yes You Can! (Tazmission)!  Holly goes down fast and Andrew wrenches it tightly.  The referee drops down to check on Holly’s arm and raises it to drop it once!

Chad:  What’s this?!  Shooter Reed and the Lords of H Town storm the ring!  Shooter slams a chair over Borg and Holly at the same time!  He does this repeatedly as the referee calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

SCW:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlyn:  As a result of a double disqualification… STILL your SCU Television Champions… Andrew Borg and Merlot Ayano!!!

Shooter throws the chair down and then gets in Borg’s face, shouting at him.  Ray Ray and Ozzie drop down to repeat what Shooter is saying to Andrew.  Meanwhile, Veronica screams out in anger and frustration.  Merlot steps down from the apron and collects her belt, shaking her head as she walks up the ramp and to the back.  Security comes down to stop Shooter and to drag him out of the ring, but he leaves willingly, stopping only to look back and admire his work as the show goes off the air.