Author Topic: Flawless, uncharismatic wrestlers are boring.  (Read 512 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Flawless, uncharismatic wrestlers are boring.
« on: March 13, 2020, 11:46:25 PM »
 Visiting Roman Canterbury Museum. Kent, England. Friday 13th March (Off Camera)

Jake decided to come here because he isn't very knowledgeable about the history of Roman times since they don't have anything in Germany, apart from castles. Also, it's somewhere he and Olivia could go that wasn't scary or too much to walk around. Jake and Olivia held hands as they've not long just got to the museums, looking at the different stones they used to build things with. Romans ate a specific diet of fruit and vegetables, pots and various of other elements inside of the museum, even with Jake and Olivia looking at the information on the boards, reading them together.

They're happy and relaxed, well in Jake Raab's case, for now as he focuses more on being with Olivia than the upcoming match. They got a bit of a telling off from Olivia's parents, but fully accepting to know it was an accident on Jake's part; however, he managed to find another company as well as SCW to wrestle elsewhere.

For now, it wasn't about wrestling, it's about Olivia and Jake, enjoying time together as they stopped to look at the rocks, stacked up that looks like people have done mining here. It was closed off to the public to go in there with the glass protecting it.

Olivia: "If I wasn't pregnant or this was open, I certainly would've loved to dig for coal in there."

Jake Raab: "Yeah, I would as well, but it doesn't look stable or safe for visitors. It's fascinating from the glass, how well done the rocks I think were used to find some coal or other rare things like diamonds and different types of stones they found. How I'm glad, I brought you here so we can stand and look around."

Olivia: "Yeah, especially we haven't done too much exploring since we came to the UK, although I am a little worried being out in public at the moment, not because of you, you're awesome, but because well you know."

Jake Raab: "That's why they have special places here to wash our hands everywhere we go and touch because it's important to keep ourselves clean from that."

Although Jake had his hands in his jeans pocket all the times, he came close with people, so he doesn't touch them. They continued walking around to see the one thing they both love to look at, each time they come to museums like this, uniforms. Unlike the other museum they went to where it was guns and overalls, it wasn't the same thing here at all. Very different as they stopped to look at the steel helmets, steel armour, steel body armour and swords they used to attack people to defend their rights to the castle.

Olivia: "I would love to see you wear all that gear to the wrestling ring."

Jake Raab: "Yes, but only to walk out of the ring with. That would be different, for sure. I love to see myself asides from the sword and the armour, everything else would be acceptable."

Olivia: "It says here horses were used for fights against other Romans as well. This place is wonderful, so glad you took me here instead of that other place we thought about."

Jake Raab: "It wasn't a place for pregnant women when I looked online, but this was so it's good to see something different. Love how much they've kept so much history from the Roman times, even the horse saddles as well. It's fantastic, learning a lot from this museum, especially with a girl like yourself."

Jake and Olivia share a kiss before they walk to the pots to take a look at, carefully as they looked like they gathered a lot of rust in the years. It's behind glass; still interesting for them to look at as they walked on to see the men of the Roman times, serving food or in the case of one, having food to pick out with apples on them. Olivia notices the reaction of the Romans as she speaks about it.

Olivia: "They don't seem happy at all. Look like they are stressed, working too much. Poor guys, having to do everything to prepare themselves for war."

Jake Raab: "We're thankful we don't have to work as hard as them, although I always want to work hard. I won't bring it up because it's us together today, enjoying our time, looking at the way they used to live."

Olivia: "Must be a hard-working miserable life. I wonder if they had time to see their loved ones at all? I suppose not with the amount of work they had to do. Especially when one guy looks like they were polishing their boots."

Jake sees the attraction Olivia was talking about was behind him as he sees a man cleaning his shoes which looks to be known as a shoemaker as Jake spots this and says this.

Jake Raab: "He's also making shoes as well as keeping them clean because of the waterlogged floors. It must be challenging at times to keep the shoes clean and dry from water and dirt from the ground."

Olivia: "Indeed, it does. From looking at the food here, they only ate fruit and vegetables? Wow, they must've been penniless."

Jake Raab: "It is the Roman times, of course, they were poor as you can see just a few bits ahead, there are a bone pin maker and the vegetable seller as they grew vegetables in this place. They did those things to earn money, according to the articles."

They looked at the statues for a while, until Olivia rushes over to a table with blue and green stones as she reads the rules of the game as she says this.

Olivia: "Let's play this game; come here."

Jake nodded as he rushes over to her as he sits opposite of the table, being the green pieces and Olivia being the blue pieces. It looked like to be checkers as Jake admits something about this that he hadn't told Olivia.

Jake Raab: "I've never played checkers before."

Olivia: "There's always a first for everything; let's play a game since nobody else is using it."

It was quiet at the museum today, heck they could play more than one game if they wanted to, but they wanted to enjoy the museum. They start to play after Jake read the rules of the game, having as much fun as they were, playing stone checkers. It was clear Jake couldn't play at all as Olivia caught nearly all of Jake's stones and then she won the game.

Olivia: "Yes, I beat your ass at this game."

Jake Raab: "Guess you did, congrats. Now let's continue looking around this place before it closes for the day."

Also because to give other people a go on the game as they put the pieces back where they were before leaving the game table. As they were walking around, Olivia saw something similar, but with stones this time, but also they couldn't touch it as it was for display. Olivia stared at it a while. Jake joins with her as well before moving with other stuff in the museum. Olivia stopped to look at the cooker as she says this to Jake.

Olivia: "Look, Jake, there are lights on the cooker there with the lady, chopping things up to pieces."

Jake walked over, but it was LED lighting on the cooker as he says this.

Jake Raab: "Damn, that looks realistic. It looks like it's on, of course, it isn't as it's just LED lighting, but wow, imagine that was the real thing. That's amazing how they've done that."

Olivia: "Yeah, it truly is remarkable, and as you said, realistic. I love this museum, so many things to look at over here. I'm glad you've picked this place. Perfect for the pair of us."

Jake Raab: "Indeed."

They looked at it for a while, wondering if it was real because it would be a lot like it if the house were on fire and if someone was cooking something there. However, a few minutes later, Olivia and Jake walked around, seeing stones planted on the wall with different types of markings on the rocks, touching them to feel the texture of the stones. They then went to other places of the museum before being told to leave in fifteen minutes, not even realising the time as Olivia says this.

Olivia: "My god, it's nearly five in the afternoon already? We've been here all day. Says a lot how much we've enjoyed ourselves here today, no wrestling discussions, no baby discussions, nothing. It has got me to know a lot about the Roman days now and interested in it too."

Jake Raab: "Maybe we should buy the whole season of Game Of Thrones if they sell it in the shop. That's all about Roman days fighting. Let's go to the gift shop to buy the series."

Seeing they had fifteen minutes, they dashed to the gift shop where they hare many statues of Roman knights which Jake picked one without the house and one on the horse, while Olivia was fascinated by the jewellery as she picked a few bits up. She picked up a Roman knight on the horse as well, saying this to Jake.

Olivia: "My dad loves horses and Knights."

Jake Raab: "While I take an interest in them too. Now let's look for the complete season of Game Of Thrones."

Although while Jake does that, Olivia goes to the baby section as she saw bibs and bottles, essentials they were going to need for their baby. She got some of them as well as a dummy too. Jake, on the other hand, found Game Of Thrones complete DVD set and brought himself a pen and a notepad as well.

He buys the items for himself and Olivia out of his own money before they walk away from the gift shop, smiling, enjoying their day out, free from distractions with wrestling and the baby on the way. It was a perfect day out, especially Jake needed it after the hell he was about to go through with Austin who hasn't come in his mind once today. They left the museum as they were closing up for the day and head back to the hotel to relax throughout of the day in Kent.

-----------------------------------

Facing the most uncharismatic champion wrestler in SCW. Jake's Camera (On Camera)

"I will not hold back on saying what I think of the most uncharismatic wrestler in SCW today. Again because I'm not going to be facing Candy in a match, I'm not going to talk about her, certainly not trashing her in any shape or form as I'm not fighting her and I have a lot of respect for Candy for her fantastic efforts as Bombshell Roulette champion, you deserve to be the champion. I like you a lot. Maybe you can teach Austin how to have charisma because he has none. We know about his skills, the threat he poses to every wrestler and achievements because he brags about them every video he does, I don't care anymore.

I know you'll say I'm scared of getting a twitter account. No, I'm not afraid of bullies on there or scared to get a twitter account, twitter does nothing to contribute to the sport or myself as a wrestler. Why do I need a twitter account? Everything people do on twitter can be done in videos or on the shows itself, and you can interact with the fans at meet and greets SCW host.

There's nothing I can't do without a twitter account that I can with a Twitter account, and it's for the best considering twitter is a fucking joke to this business and the site as well. You of all people should know that it doesn't win you matches or be successful in this business. As far as me finding out shit-talking behind my back, I knew and saw those tweets them from my archery friends you douche-canoe. I will never be apart of twitter because I don't need it. I told my archery friends not to show me tweets from cowardly shit-talking behind Jake's back SCW stars anymore and they haven't since so yeah, that's changed a lot if you didn't know.

If you had the balls to promote your open challenge on Climax Control, Underground shows or on SCW website instead of being a lazy champion to promote your open challenge only on twitter, you wouldn't be in this mess of me trashing you for not seeing your open challenge. You have yourself to blame for only promoting it on twitter. What about the others who have twitter then? Are you going to accuse them of not reading the open challenge you tweeted out or is it because you hate my guts?

Claiming yourself as the best wrestler is a bullshit statement to make because if you were, not only you'd still be undefeated and still be champion, but you'd last longer than four months as SCW Champion. You lost the title to Senor Vinnie, a guy you consistently call a joke. It also implies you have no farther room for improvement, reached your maximum potential and achieved everything you've set out to do. There's nothing for you to strive for, nobody else to beat. Tell me, Austin, why are you in SCW and the business in general if you have nothing left to achieve? What would you be chasing for in that scenario? That's already one of your flaws I've pointed out already.

Another flaw you have is you've never stepped out of your comfort zone once since you got here. Apart from the elimination chamber match for the SCW title by staff choice, when have we ever seen Austin James Mercer in hardcore and violent matches in SCW? Your statement of being the best is not only disrespectful to every wrestler in SCW, acting like your better than them when you've not fought half of the roster which you might as well leave SCW and go to another company, but also ridiculous when you've not proven yourself in hardcore or enough of being in violent matches in SCW nor won them either.

Not to mention if you needed to be SCW champion again, you would've challenged Ben Jordan for the title. I've experienced every type of match in SCW hardcore, regular, fatal four-way, triple threat, even tag matches because I want to get better at wrestling.

If my family were failures, then Lord Raab wouldn't be GRIME Nightmare champion. Nor would my other cousin, the one you trash behind his back because you're a gutless coward to go to a company to trash him in his face and face him is undefeated in two companies he's in and two title shots he has coming up too. If you're going to trash all of my family members, not only make sure they are all in SCW, but do your research on them, being that they are way more successful and held more titles than the four titles you've won in your whole career. I challenged Ben Jordan to a title match, not my fault you were a fucking moron to miss that, especially Ben talks about it and I'd welcome the challenge when it comes, being the only guy who had balls to challenge Ben for a title match.

It shows what an asshole you are. The only thing you're honest about is your achievements and skills; everything else is bullshit. I'm the only one in SCW who has bigger balls to see through your lies and call you out for them. Everyone else is too scared to piss you off with the truth. If I didn't want to improve, Austin, I wouldn't have signed up to a developmental company to help me get better at wrestling. But not from your advice, but from Mark Cross. Am I not winning enough matches? No, I'm not, but at least I can admit I need work on my weaknesses, unlike yourself who's too scared to admit your faults in the ring.

It's why on all of those things I've said, I will punish you until the referees pull me off from you because I dislike everything about you. I despise you having to stoop fucking low to trash my family, being a nasty piece of work you are as a human being because you run out of shit to say to me. If your family were wrestling, I wouldn't trash them in a company they aren't apart of, being a bigger man as a person wise than you because I'd never insult your family as ammo in videos. I will be the better wrestler because somebody needs to take the title away from you. I've done it once before which you make excuses about every single time because you can't handle a loss, I can do it again.

The Internet title means the world to me, as much as the Bombshell Roulette title means to Denise who've I've grown respect for the last few weeks because she puts in effort in every single match, same as me. I will do everything it takes to beat the living shit out of you, making sure you can't withstand pain I'll do to you. I've worked far too hard to let it slip from my hands and do everything to stop you because your days of being champion are over. I will be a better champion than you will, by doing open challenges and attending Climax Control and Underground shows as a champion, something you never do off twitter apart from wrestling a match.

I will make you bleed; I will make you choke out because you don't deserve to be the Internet champion. I also came the closest out of everyone in that title match to get that Internet title from your disgusting hands. I will lead myself and Denise to capture those titles and advance in the tournament, causing a massive upset because your too ignorant to know upsets can happen and it will happen. Another thing is me, and Denise works better as a team as well as going to be achieving those titles by pinfall or submission. See you in the ring tomorrow night, bitch."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 09:33:37 AM by Jake Raab »
>