Author Topic: SCU Ep 42 11-28-2019  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Ep 42 11-28-2019
« on: November 29, 2019, 04:24:05 AM »

\'user
Cox Pavilion will be the host of SCU Underground 42 Thanksgiving Show
November 28th, 2019 SCU Underground 42

A flash of white light comes from down the hallway and we quickly follow it. Father Gerald, Mother Mavis, and Sister Esther are seen standing in front of something covered in a white cloth. A few of the followers adjust it so that the camera can get the right angle. Father Gerald turns around and waves to the camera.

Gerald: God is love, God is life. God is mercy, but not above justice.

Mother Mavis raises a hand to the sky, nodding her head. Esther clutches her SCU Combat Championship to her stomach, looking a little nervously at her father.

Gerald: The Church of the Good Shepherds hath seen some of the brightest peaks in our short time here. We have spread our message through love, but also through force. Many people now think twice about calling us out or judging His Holiest of Truth!

Mavis: Amen!

Mavis now throws both arms up in the air allowing the spirit to begin to take control of her body.

Gerald: Force can be a sign of love. Love is pain. Love is truth. Love is joy. Love is unconditional. We at the Church of the Good Shepherds love unconditionally, all of our fellow man. We might sound hateful, but that is because we do hate. But we hate the sin and not the sinner. Tough love for mankind is necessary. Or else we start building the Towers of Babel again. Stop me if I’m wrong.

Gerald chuckles and runs his fingers across his goatee as Mavis pats his arm with a sweet smile right from the eyes.

Gerald: The Good Shepherds have been made a joke of. Our own Double Down Champion Mark Cross finds it acceptable to crack jokes on Twitter about us. As do those satanic jezebels, Le Coven. Soon enough we will be the laughing stock of the wrestling world and we cannot have that.

Mavis: Hallelujah Father Gerald! Preach!

Gerald: I defeated Holly Wood last week. But since then Sister Esther and Brother David lost to two newcomers who also think it wise to talk nonsense about us on Twitter. Then, myself and Brother David were defeated by Mark “The Dragon” Cross and Griffin Hawkins. This is unacceptable! I will not condone my family to let me down, to let the Lord down, on the Lords day!

Gerald turns and Mother Mavis steps in front of him. She slaps the taste out of Esther’s mouth and sends her away. Esther holds onto her face with contempt written underneath her hand. Gerald then turns back to the camera.

Gerald: Tough love. But I am sure that you find yourselves thinking “Why Father Gerald that is a little harsh for little Esther to have to receive when she’s not the only one to lose a match this week.” And to that I could not agree more.

Gerald reaches out as one of the members of the church moves under the white cloth and pulls out a whip. Gerald holds onto it as he nods to Mavis who begins uunbuttoning his shirt. She pulls it off along with his jacket as Gerald whips it back, tearing into his own flesh without so much as a grunt. He flogs himself once more before letting us see the glass pieces in the tassels at the end of the whip.

Gerald: Little Esther got off easy.

Mavis holds a towel over Gerald’s back. Gerald then turns to pull the cloth off for us to see Brother David tied to a cross, wearing nothing but a pair of white briefs. Next to them are two other whips. Gerald and Mavis take them and look to one another.

David: I deserve this! I have failed you, my Lord!

Gerald and Mavis wait for a second as David shakes in fear. They then begin to whip him across the back with no restraint in their arms. David lets out yelps of pain from each one. He cries out after the first few. Gerald begins growling as he whips David harder and harder until David lowers to a whimper. Mavis steps back and looks at the rising welts on his back and the trickles of blood coming from a few of the harder whipping spots. David breathes heavily and shakes as sweat pours down his back. Gerald snarls at David and then waves him away. The two helpers begin moving the platform away in the same direction that Esther went.

Gerald: Before you sit here and crucify me and my family and my church then you might want to look at the lengths I will go to ensure victory for my people. My reach is getting far and our presence will be felt more and more. Weakness will not be tolerated in my presence any further. Just as Abraham was willing to sacrifice Isaac, Gerald is more willing to sacrifice David, Esther, Mavis, and himself. Tonight we are going to take on Le Coven, Eyesnsane, and Mickey Carroll. Mercy. Will not be in my vocabulary. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Gerald smiles and walks off with Mavis.

Backstage, Spokeswoman Donna Beauchamp and General Manager Tad Ezra are seen discussing a few things on paper.  Donna is speaking about what is on the papers, and Tad is nodding his head, clearly bored by what she’s saying.  She notices this and looks at him with a serious expression.  However, before Tad can even respond to this, Jenifer LaCroix and Celeste North, better known as Le Coven, approach.  Jenifer gets between them, looking right at Donna.

Jenifer: Combat Title!

Donna: What title does Sister Esther hold. I love that tv show.

Donna says with a bit of sarcasm.

Tad:  Oh, hello, GM here.

Tad waves.  Everyone else rolls their eyes as

Celeste: Look if I may save everyone the trouble of the two of you needing to have a conversation in french only for me to translate in English to the fans. I know you speak french but Tad and about 78% of the viewers don’t.

Tad: Yes, please Celeste, what is on Jenifer’s mind.  

Celeste: Brother David’s… Oh you mean about, nevermind.

Tad: David’s what? I need to hear these things!

Celeste: I said nevermind.

Celeste looks at Tad and puts her hands up and away about 12 inches apart. Tad’s eyes open wide with a smile ear to ear.

Celeste: Tad, focus on me for a second.

Tad’s eyes get droopy with his smile turned to a frown.

Celeste: Jenifer will not be at Underground 44 on December 26 to face whoever may be the SCU TV Champion. You, and you told Jenifer and me that in time she would be granted a Combat title shot and I’d be granted an Underground title match. Neither has happened. Instead, you somehow get Sister Esther and Torielle Jackson to sit on top of Jenifer’s division all while allowing someone who hasn’t earned any stripes in SCU to walk into the company and take the Underground title match that should have been mine.

Celeste steps in close to Tad and gets nearly nose to nose with him, her cherry mint breath trickling up his nose.

Celeste:   Then, you have the nerve to plan for Le Coven to host the Halloween show on the night you book a battle royal for the Underground Championship contendership, while making us sit back with a strict order not to get into matches, and if we did, they would not be sanctioned… which Mercedes Vargas goes on to win? Delia Darling shows up and gets a cozy contract for four matches, while you have two undefeated stars sitting around, waiting for a fucking year?  And what has Veronica done?  Besides waltz right in here and take the title I’ve been working for a year to get with some cheap-ass tactics?  Former SCW Roulette Champion?  Done it.  Former Mean Girl?  Been there.

Tad stares at Celeste, who stares deep into his eyes with serious intent.

Tad:  Well damn, why don’t you tell us how Jenifer really feels!

Celeste takes a step back and Jenifer nods her head.  Celeste refocuses her attention on Donna Beauchamp.

Celeste: We speak on Le Coven business. Jenifer and I have separate issues with how Tad and or you seem to go about booking the shows.

Donna: Then find work elsewhere. You two sign part-time deals. No one, not even a great wrestler like yourself will tell me how I should book anything. So before you keep going I advise rethinking how you plan on explaining your concerns.

Celeste:  Then would you care to explain the constant blackballing of Underground Title opportunities that you so willingly hand out to Mercedes Vargas then?  She’s not even a part-time wrestler, and she’s been given one more fair opportunity at the Underground Championship than Jenifer or myself has ever gotten.  Need I remind you why Jenifer even signed with this shit hole company?  Because every time there is a battle royal for that fucking title belt, I get jumped by three bitches, or outright banned.

Donna: I love how you ask me the question you should’ve asked Tad. Yes, it was my idea to book the battle royal, no it wasn’t my idea to find a way to get Le Coven of out the match.

Donna looks at Tad with an evil eye before looking back at Celeste.

Celeste:  But was it not part your doing with the Beat the Clock, where her manager got her a ten-second victory via disqualification in order to get the title match?  Do not act innocent, especially if you are HIS boss.

Donna: You can smack me if you want for what I’m about to tell you. Did I approve, of course not. Was I mad, meh, was it funny? You bet your ass it was.

Celeste purses her lips as she steps in closer.

Celeste:  I’m not going to smack you.  Old Celeste would have given you the Homicidal and walked out of the building in cuffs, waiting for mommy to bail me out.  But this is Le Coven Celeste, the bitch that has been undefeated for almost two years now.  Nobody else on this roster can say that.  I wouldn’t even throw out that card, but since we’re splitting hairs here.  You reward people who come in here and kiss your asses.  Maybe these GRIME jokers are on to something…

Donna: Again, Tad. When have you seen me run behind Angel or Veronica like I was there god damn tail? I don’t kiss ass nor want it kissed. Tad on the other hand, well…

Tad: Don’t try to get Celeste to smack me, she knows it’s my fault. Why do you think she’s coming to you for?

Donna: Fine, before i speak on one half of Le Coven’s issues, what is up Jenifer’s butt?

Celeste: Jenifer like myself has been told so many times about a certain title. For Jenifer, it was the Combat Championship. A title she has been seeking since day one given her MMA background. The TV title, the Combat title, and the Underground title are all just as important. Not one is bigger than the other. Others will disagree but each title is different in their own respective ways. One holds the name of the company and can be defended any night. The TV title is seen on every TV showing while the Combat title is only seen on the biggest nights SCU is a part of. Le Coven believes that certain titles should be held by certain wrestlers who are one with said championship. Like myself and the Underground title, my little kung fu ninja and the Combat title.

Donna: Jenifer won a shot at the TV title. Are you telling me she doesn’t want the match?

Celeste: She’s working tonight so by your own words last week she’s off on December 26th and will not be showing up for work. She will not be taking a loss for not coming to work so you better figure out a way to fix this.

Donna: Okay, so what does Jenifer want?

Celeste: God fucking damn it, what do you think? A Combat title match.

Donna: And for the TV title what am I supposed to do on Dec. 26?

Celeste: Well, I don’t know.  You’re the boss.  I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Jenifer holds her hand up and whispers something to Celeste.  Celeste thinks about it for a second with a nod and an expression that says she is highly impressed.

Celeste:  That’s a good point.  You’ve been dicking us around, but we’re not the only ones.  Someone who comes here each and every week, where even Jenifer and I aren’t around every week.  Someone who embodies the TV Championship better than even the two of us does.  She shows up each and every week, ready to do work.  Even if she isn’t on camera, she is here, every single show.  I’m sure she would gladly take another crack at the TV Championship.

Donna:  And who might that be?

Jenifer:  Merlot Ayano!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Celeste:  I mean, sure, we’re undefeated, and that’s one hell of an accolade considering how long we’ve been with the company, but look at what Merlot’s done.  Mayhem Survival 3 winner, getting inches of the Underground Championship belt in the Misty’s Battle Royal, only to get screwed over by the Kawaii Dragons. After weeks and weeks of anticipation, we got to see Merlot go one on one and beat the former SCW Internet Champion. She could’ve beaten Sierra Williams had she been given the chance. We all know she wanted that shot, and like the great wrestler she is, she didn’t even want it for a chance at the title. She wanted to be in the match because, whether you book her on TV or not, she shows up to work. She’s here every week. If that is not a TV champion in your eyes then what is. An unbeaten part-timer like Jenifer? Sure not losing is great, but a great champion at heart recognizes other champion material.

Jenifer tugs on Celeste's arm. Celeste leans in towards Jenifer.

Celeste: I forgot about that.

Celeste looks back at Donna.

Donna: Forgot about what.

Celeste: Merlot was trained at Osaka’s Zero/FOUR Dojo in Japan. This is why her style is different from most. This is why she should be on TV more often than anyone else. She brings something different to the ring, like Jenifer, only unlike Jenifer. Merlot is highly trained in pure wrestling on top of fighting skills while Jenifer is a highly-skilled fighter and using that to get by while mastering the wrestling skills Merlot already has. Merlot given the chance in SCU can be a champion. One she can add to the list I can name them all and you will see that not one has ever been a TV title. The one title she should hold for the fans that come watch her every single week.

Donna: Okay, look, damn, Jenifer feels this way?

Celeste: No, I like talking to you for shits and giggles, we should do this more often.

Donna: Well, great speech and yes I agree with everything but one thing. The one thing you failed to bring up was that Merlot has a chance a few weeks ago and lost.

Celeste: Yes, Merlot tapped out in the middle of the ring. She was trapped and she knew it. She could have tried to fight back but at the risk of risking injury, it was smarter to take the L and move on. She does that better than most. She shows up ready for a new fight every week. You want a TV champion like that. Dahlia Rotten is the same as Merlot and Dahlia deserve to be fighting the top tier, the best you have. Now, name me one person better than Merlot Ayano?

Donna: I can name you 3 right now, have a few drinks and name you like 5 more. So that’s 8. Now since you made it clear that no matter what I do or say Jenifer will not be showing up to face Dahlia Rotten, I need to find a new opponent. Now it will not be Merlot Ayano, it will be someone who will have to earn the match. They will earn it tonight and will also have to work on December 26 to get their match.

Tad: Wait a minute, I already have tonight’s show ready to go.

Donna: The crowd can hear us just fine back here so let's ask them. You all can have the 5 matches as adversative or I can make a few changes and turn tonight into four matches instead that I promise will be bigger than the show Tad put together.

Tad: I call bullshit.

Donna: So fans, you want Tad’s card or do you all trust me with making a new card. Right now is your chance to decide. Tad or Donna. What will it be?

Crowd: Tad! Donna! Tad! Donna! Tad! DONNA! Tad! DONNA! DONNA! DONNA! DONNA!

Donna: Well now. Time to make some changes. Tonight, Le Coven, Eyesnsane and Mickey will still take on The Good Shepherds. The Nobodies and the Kawaii Dragons will still take on Ariana Angelos, HB Carther, Holly Wood, and Dax Beckett. The other three matches will now be canceled.

Crowd: Boooooo!!!!

Donna: Let me finish. The TV title match you all came to see will still happen, only it will not be a triple threat match. It is now a Battle Royal every male star here tonight that came to work, except for those already booked. As for the ladies, well if the men can have a battle royal then why can’t the ladies. The ladies will also take part in a battle royal and the winner will go on to face Dahlia Rotten on Dec 26th for the SCU TV title. Now, Jenifer, I know you wanted Merlot to get a shot but she is not here tonight, she was given the night off. So she’ll have to wait.  

Celeste: Well, that is fair, I guess.

Le Coven look at each other and nod, they turn to walk away. In doing so the camera pan to their point of view. The crowd pops loudly as we see Merlot Ayano with her bags ready to work tonight. Tad and Donna are oblivious to this.  After a moment of contemplation, Tad sighs.

Tad: Shit, I forgot. I em need to go check something out with the Good Shepherds…

Tad hurries off as Donna raises an eyebrow but shrugs it off.

We are shown the closing moments of the Mixed Tag Team Title Match between London Underground and Team Go from this past week’s Climax Control before the scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Ariana working out in preparation for the upcoming eight man tag team match that’ll pit her and Carter alongside Dax Backett and Holly Wood against The Nobodies and the Kawaii Dragons in their first match since the Mixed Tag Title Match, she stops working out as this is approached by Marissa Henry.

Marissa: Ari, last week on Climax Control, you and Carter were unsuccessful in your efforts to win the Mixed Tag Team Titles from London Underground, how have you felt since then. @@

Ariana: It was a major blow to my confidence after all the hard work me and Carter did to prepare for the title match, but we will bounce back tonight in the Eight Man Tag Team Match. @@

Marissa: How is Carter anyway? @@

HB: You called? @@

Almost as if on cue Ariana’s best friend and GO Gym graduate leaps into view seemingly unaffected by his loss.

HB: I will admit, it had been a long time since I had been manhandled by such a big, strong man like that but as hard as it got London Underground still came out on top. @@

Ariana: Err, phrasing? @@

HB: Besides, Ari got to play around with Charlotte, and they switched positions so often that it was hard to keep up with who was on top. @@

Ariana: Again, phrasing? @@

HB: Now tonight’s match will feature multiple partners going at it but at the end of the night Team Go will come out on top! @@

Ariana: Your doing this on purpose, aren’t you? @@

HB: Doing what? @@

Ariana shakes her head whilst trying not to laugh.

Ariana: Look, the point is, whilst we suffered a defeat that most would’ve seen coming a mile away on Sunday tonight is all about redemption for Team GO! Fortune favors the Bold Marissa and tonight the Kawaii Dragons and The Nobodies will bear witness to the grace of the Angel’s Descent from “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos! @@

HB: See? We will come out on top! @@

Ariana shakes her head again as the scene fades.

Sitting on a bench in the back room, we see Alexis and Tim Staggs sitting with a small turkey in between them.  Alexis looks down at it and rolls her eyes.  Tim chuckles and gives Alexis a nudge with his elbow.  Alexis softens with a little smile.

Alexis:  I appreciate you trying to lighten the mood, but I’m super pissed right now.  I’d rather be at home, eating turkey with DJ, you dad and step mom, my sister…

Alexis trails off as she sees Tim staring at her with a bit of a smile on his face.  She shoves Tim playfully and grabs one of the turkey legs, holding it for a moment.

Tim: Come on.  We have so much to be thankful for.  We’re here, we’re breathing, we’re happily together for almost three years now.  We have a beautiful family.

Alexis:  We have to team up with two bitches who attacked me a few weeks ago, so I already know we can’t trust Winter and Tatsu.  We have to go against your on-again, off-again best buddy, Dax.  Holly Wood, Ariana Grande or whatever, and some guy whose going to rub every inch of your body in front of my face.

Tim goes to speak, but Alexis holds her hand up to stop him.

Alexis:  On top of getting attacked last week by a bunch of people ripping off The Nobodies circa 2016, one of which being your old running buddy.  Your old messes are going to screw us over tonight, and not that I have any problem with dealing with shit, but tonight?

Tim:  My old messes are not going to screw us over.  If anything, use it as motivation.  Use it to bulldoze through the two newbies, the idiot, and Holly Wood.  You always say “Let’s make some noise”.  There is no better time than now to go out there and make some noise.

Tim takes the other turkey leg and they clink the legs together in a sort of “cheers” motion.  They go to take a bite out of their turkey legs when a high pitched voice interrupts them.

Tatsu:  Ohhhh… hiiiiiiiii…

Tatsu and Winter walk into the room and Tatsu giggles.  Alexis jumps up, ready to fight, but Tatsu holds her hand up, but a smile still on her face.

Tatsu:  Oh, no need for fighting.  Tatsu and Winter come to make peace so we can win match against Uncle Dax, men who dress like ladies, and passive aggressive nice girl.  This is very important match.

Winter:  I just hope you have your gag reflex in check, but I’m sure with a man like Tim in your life, you’ve got to have that under control.  We just came to make sure that you’re okay and you’re not gonna choke.

Tatsu and Winter clasp hands and look to Alexis who doesn’t seem any less tense.

Alexis:  You two seriously expect me to believe that you come here in peace?

Tatsu:  Oh come on, Alexis.  It would be very, very great honor to defeat man who train with my uncle for years.  Real show of Japanese wrestling culture. Plus, it is American holiday of Thanksgiving where we eat lots of turkey and Kawaii Dragons are already at disadvantage being sleepy, plus teaming with two Nobodies?

Winter:  I thought you were supposed to be the sweet one here.

Tatsu shrugs one shoulder.

Tatsu:  I have my days.

Alexis:  If pissing me off more than I already was is your goal, you’ve accomplished that.  Now can you please give us a fighting chance in this match and get the fuck out of here?

Tatsu bows her head.

Tatsu:  Respectfully, I must disagree.  Are we in Canada today?

Alexis:  Uh, no, we’re in…

Tatsu:  Yes!  We’re in ‘Murica!  And in ‘Murica, we celebrate Thanksgiving in group.  Tatsu no let you eat turkey alone!

Tatsu reaches down and pulls off a piece of turkey and lets it hang from her teeth as she talks.

Tatsu:  Om wrrrrr grrrrrn wnnn crrrrrshhhhh wrrrrrr brrrrrnd! Yrsh?

Winter:  Hell yeah!  Team work makes the dream work!  That’s the ‘Murica way!

Tatsu:  ‘Murica!

Tim:  ‘Murica!

Alexis gives Tim a cold look as he has jumped up with a fist in the air to meet Winter’s and Tatsu’s.  He sighs and sits back down as Alexis turns to look both Kawaii Dragons down with the death look.

Alexis:  In “Murica”, we celebrate with those we love.  I don’t love you two.  I don’t like you two.  You’re not even worth my hatred of you two, but I’m pretty fucking close to that end of the spectrum.  We are being forced to team tonight.  I’m not happy about it, but I’m going to do it.

Tim:  And we’re going to win, because… Tim Staggs.

Winter:  This isn’t a penis measuring contest, Tim!  It’s a wrestling match.  I know you’ve got enough dick for the four of us combined, but this is about skill, and about focus.  Your wife needs to learn to let shit go, and you need to play it cool while we’re all at ringside.

Tatsu puts her hand over her mouth and giggles.  Winter smiles proudly, and even Tim finds the amusement in the situation.  However, Alexis does not.  She steps forward and Winter jumps behind Tim, playing scared even though her amused look shows that she isn’t.

Winter:  Timmy, I was afraid she was going to find out?

Tim:  Who?  What?

Tatsu steps forward and the camera zooms in on her shadowed face.  She smiles in a sinister way.

Tatsu:  Your wife…

Alexis:  Okay, whatever.  You two bitches need to leave before…

Winter:  What?  Before this?

Winter leans Tim back and catches his by surprise with a kiss on his lips.  Alexis growls and rips Winter off of Tim by the hair.  Tatsu jumps on Alexis and the two begin clubbing until Tim pulls both of them off of Alexis and flings them out of the locker room.

Tim:  Get the FUCK out of here!!!

Tim goes over to check on Alexis, but she spits on the floor from a busted lip and she glares at the open locker room door.  Tim holds her back as she tries to get past him to get to Winter and Tatsu who blow her a kiss and wave before prancing off.  Alexis grabs her gloves and pulls them on tight.

Alexis and Tim Staggs and Kawaii Dragons vs Ariana Angelos, HB Carter, Dax Beckett and Holly Wood.

Liam:  The following opening contest is an 8 Person Elimination Tag Team Match!

“The Nobodies” by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers.  The lights go down as Alexis and Tim Staggs walk out wearing black hoodies, with the hoods pulled up.  However, seconds later, Winter and Tatsu come skipping out through the curtains.  Tim looks back from the commotion, and just rolls his eyes.  Alexis looks back at them as they smile, coming up side by side with Alexis.  Alexis shoves Winter, and Tatsu shoves Winter back into Alexis and giggles.  Alexis stops and clenches her fists before Tim leans in.

Liam:  Introducing first, the team of Alexis and Tim Staggs, AKA The Nobodies, and Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda, AKA the Kawaii Dragons!!!

Winter and Tatsu lean in, taunting Alexis as they make their way to the ring.  Tim climbs onto the apron first, and Alexis slides inside of the ring.  Winter and Tatsu slide in next and begin taunting the crowd before returning their attention to Alexis, as they all back into their corner.  The taunting comes back and forth for a moment.

Liam:  Aaaaaand their opponents! First... From Anaheim, CA standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Dax Beckett!!!

He strokes his beard, an intense look on his face as he comes to the center of the stage. He shouts out at the crowd, holding his arms out at his side as he does a slow 180 degree turn, slowly walking backward. Once the music completely picks up, Dax turns around and charges down the aisle. He darts around the ring, stopping periodically to pose for the fans, whether they like it or not. Once he makes his way around the ring, Dax jumps onto the apron and charges his way up the nearest turnbuckle. Dax ascends and nods his head to the music, his fist in the air. He jumps off and flips, landing on his feet as he jogs in place, waiting for his partners.

Liam: And next! On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her other partners.

"#1 Crush" by Garbage begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Liam: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Liam Gagnon: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Tim and Holly Wood start the match off, and Tim slaps at his knees, leaning over.  Holly comes sauntering over to Tim and then shimmies in a circle around him.

Gena:  Alexis doesn’t seem happy about it as she shouts toward Tim and Holly.  Tim immediately drops Holly with Untitled No. 2 (Stunner) that rocks Holly!

Chad:  He rolls Holly over onto her back and hooks the leg, even as Carter jumps inside of the ring to break it up, but Alexis steps in the way to block him!

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Mz Holly Wood has been eliminated!!!

Gena:  An elimination already?!  Tim is on fire here.  He waves in the next victim, and this time, Dax is quick to meet him.  Dax goes for a Clothesline, but Tim ducks.

Chad:  He turns around and kicks Dax right in the ass as an insult to injury.  Dax turns around and goes for a chop on Dax, but Dax grabs the arm and goes for a kick to the head.

Gena:  But Tim leans back and does a backward one arm push up to bounce back up with a Clothesline From Hell on Dax!

One!

Chad:  Tim goes to hook the leg, but this time, Carter is quick to get to the action before Alexis can take advantage of Carter’s unwillingness to fight women.

Gena:  Carter walks back to his corner and steps through the ropes.  Tim goes to picks Dax up, but Dax rolls him up into an Inside Cradle!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Tatsu and Winter argue back and forth with Alexis.  It seems like Winter and Alexis are still reeling from that kiss to Tim earlier tonight, and Tatsu is backing up Alexis?

Gena:  Meanwhile, Dax gets up faster than Tim and hits a low Dropkick, sending Tim down to the mat.  Dax bounces off of the ropes and hits a Standing Senton Splash, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Tim rolls out from under Dax as Tatsu suddenly disagrees with Alexis, but now Winter is agreeing with Alexis and they are just going back and forth.

Gena:  Tim goes to try to tag one of his partners in, but he sees what’s going on, and he just spins on his heels, getting Speared by Dax, right into the corner, and the three ladies lean back to avoid impact.

Chad:  Tim stumbles out of the corner and Dax hits a Facebuster.  He rolls Tim over for the cover.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Alexis breaks away from the arguing long enough to break up the pin.  She looks right at Winter and Tatsu and flips them off.  This brings Winter and Tatsu inside of the ring.

Chad:  Alexis is pissed, but she’s not stupid.  She steps back, even while keeping her mouth running.  Ariana grips onto Alexis and adds fuel to the fire.

Gena:  Tatsu and Winter go for the Kawaii Superkicks, but Alexis ducks, and Ariana gets the brunt of the shots!

Chad:  Meanwhile, with the distraction, Tim has hit a DDT on Dax, and locked him into the Untitled No. 1 (Scorpion Cross Lock)!  Dax tries to fight it, but he’s smarter than he looks and he taps!

Liam:  Dax Beckett has been eliminated!

Gena:  We’re down to an outright handicap match, 4 on 2.  But the real handicap is Tim having to carry his team.  He shouts at his partners to get them to focus.

Chad:  Sadly, he needs to take his own advice.  He doesn’t see Carter get inside of the ring.  He spins Tim around and nails the S.O.S.  Before Tim’s own partners can even see what’s going on, Carter is on the top rope, landing the Fruit Fly (Corkscrew shooting star press)!

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Tim Staggs has been eliminated!

Gena:  Alexis stops and turns to see Tim rolling outside of the ring.  He glares at Alexis as his head spins.  She bites at her bottom lip apologetically.  The referee asks who will be fighting next, and Tatsu volunteers.

Chad:  Carter tags Ariana in, who is just now recovered from the stereo Superkicks she received.  She climbs inside and her and Tatsu begin to square off.

Gena:  Winter says something to Alexis as they are forced to their own corner.  Alexis spins to Winter and grips her by the throat.

Alexis:  BITCH I WILL CUT YOU!!!

Chad:  Winter drops to the arena floor, nodding her head as she flips up the apron and begins rummaging through the weaponry underneath.  Alexis chuckles and does the same.

Gena:  Meanwhile, Tatsu begins throwing strikes with Ariana, hitting a few of them, dodging a few of Ari’s.  She blocks one shot and twists Ariana’s arm.

Chad:  Meanwhile, Alexis and Winter fight over a thick broomstick.  They are playing tug of war with it before they finally jerk it against the underside of the turnbuckle, snapping it in half!

Crowd:  FUCK YES!!!

Gena:  They point their sticks at one another, getting closer to one another as their mouthing turns to incoherent screaming.

Chad:  Tatsu rolls to the outside of the ring, and the referee begins shouting loudly.  Winter goes to swing first, but Alexis ducks and Tatsu gets hit right over the head with the staff!

Gena:  Then, Alexis swings and hits Winter with her half of the stick before turning and bashing Tatsu with it as well!

Liam:  It is the official’s decision that Alexis Staggs and Winter Elemental will both be disqualified!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Chad:  It’s Tatsu versus Team GO!  And Tatsu is out cold!  Alexis even goes as far as to roll Tatsu back inside of the ring before nailing Winter with the stick!  Alexis sits her up and Ari hits a Running Corner Dropkick before hooking the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Your survivors of the match… Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos!!!

Carter gets inside of the ring and rushes up to Ariana, picking her up as “Fortune Favours the Bold” plays over the speakers.  Ariana throws her arms up in the air as Carter spins her around to show off.  The referee raises Carter’s one hand as they celebrate.

We go backstage to see a camera looking at a door and anything else. We can hear chatter but not make out what is being said. A few seconds go by and Kawaii Dragons enter the shot. Winter opens the door to hear the Ruin Sisters yelling. Winter looks at Tatsu.

Winter: Fuck that, I’m out, let’s go.

Tatsu: Yeah.

The Kawaii Dragons walk away leaving the door open. The camera starts to walk towards the door. The camera peeks in almost to make sure it's safe and everyone is dressed. Once the cameraman sees the coast is clear the camera enters the room. We see Halo Williams, Kelli Torres, Chanelle Blade, Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, Debbi Ruin, Stacy Ruin in the room.

Angel gets up and walks out the room, Chanelle leaves with her. Kelli and Halo look on as Melissa yells at her two older twin sisters. Stacy looks at Kelli and Halo. Melissa turns around to see Halo and Kelli looking on.

Melissa: What! This ain’t your business but since your both here. You may as well know that you’ll ain't got no chance winning this Battle Royal so you may as well get those damn smirks off your faces.

Halo turns to look at Kelli.

Halo: Boy, when they say card subject to change, y’all ain’t fuckin’ kiddin!

Kelli: I know, and how great as that is we got baby ruin thinking she gonna win it.

Melissa: Oh hell Nah, I know you sluts ain't gonna act like I didn’t just talk to you’ll.

Halo looks at Melissa then at Kelli.

Kelli: Hey, so what’s your plans for after tonight?

Melissa: Are you kidding me?

Halo: Y’all hear somethin?  Could have sworn I heard somethin buzzin’ around in here… Kelli, you hear that?

Stacy and Debbi giggle, Melissa turns to look at her sisters.

Melissa: Well! You two really gonna let them mock your baby sister?

Debbi: Yes.

Stacy: Melissa, just shut up, they know your not going to win this. Hell Kelli and Halo may just get rid of you first.

Debbi: Then they get tossed out as it’s clear who’s winning this.

Stacy: I am!

Melissa: No, I said I am so deal with it.

Kelli: Hey Halo, please tell me you and Rain don’t act like this at home or anywhere really.

Halo shakes her head.

Halo: Naw, Rainie usually is hangin’ out with GoGo more than me.  They could finish each other’s sentences…  and would probably kick their asses.  

Kelli: I think your right.

Melissa: You know what!  

Melissa walks up to Kelli, Halo politely grabs Melissa's shoulder and moves her to the side so that Halo and Kelli can keep making eye contact.

Halo: They are a pretty good tag team, after all.

Melissa walks up to Halo.

Melissa: Do that again, I dare you!

Kelli politely grabs Melissa's shoulder and moves her to the side so that Halo and Kelli can keep making eye contact.

Halo: Y’all did ask…

Kelli: Hey why don’t we go somewhere and talk about how we are going to be the last two in the ring.

Halo shrugs.

Halo: Deal.

Melissa: Stacy and Debbi, I’ll deal with you later, tonight you better back me up in beating those sluts!

Halo and Kelli walk away to head towards the exit laughing. Melissa stomps to the other side of the locker room. The camera slowly fades back. As it does, the audience is treated to a shot of Merlot Ayano as she sits on the other side of the locker room. Although it appears as if she is looking at something off in the distance, Merlot is really just in the zone and focused.

Though, she’s able to spot the camera out of the corner of her eye.

Merlot: Hmm.

It appears as if Merlot spots the camera out of the corner of her eye.

Merlot: Want to thank Celeste and Jenifer. Merlot hasn’t had words with you two before. Not sure of motives. But you spoke highly of Merlot. So, is appreciated.

She nods her head.

Merlot: However, can tell Donna was no convinced.

She’s silent for a few moments.

Merlot: Is fine. Will convince you tonight.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:54:11 AM by Underground »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Ep 42 11-28-2019
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:27:34 AM »

The camera moves backstage to find two people dressed as royal guards standing outside of a private locker room.  Marissa Henry approaches the door and the guards hold their staffs out to stop her from knocking.  She looks at them as one man steps closer to her.

Guard 1:  HALT!  Who goes there?!

Marissa runs her hand through her hair as if wondering that it might be blocking her face.  Once she sees that the guard is serious, she chuckles impatiently and looks him directly in the face.

Marissa:  I am Marissa Henry, Sin City Underground Lead Reporter.  I’ve come at the behest of, er, Princess Angelica and King Gianni.

The guards look to one another, and Marissa scoffs before pulling her badge out from her pocket.

*Dum Dum!*

Queen Veronica Taylor’s
Private Locker Room
Cox Pavilion
Las Vegas, Nevada

Marissa:  That was weird.

Marissa looks around when the guards move their staffs apart and open the door for Marissa to enter.  Marissa looks around to see a red carpet, leading up to a throne upon a stage, and Veronica lies there, almost lifeless.

Angelica:  A crime has been committed, and it was especially heinous!

Gianni storms up to Marissa and points right in her face.

Gianni:  And it wasn’t the boyfriend this time!  Or the obviously jealous best friend!

Marissa:  What.. what’s happened to Veronica?  Why didn’t you call the police?

Gianni:  The police can’t handle this the way you can, Marissa Hargitay, er, Benson, er, Henry.  Didn’t you see the heinous attack last week?

Marissa puts the palm of her hand to her face and shakes her head.  Veronica sits up, poised as she crosses her legs.  She props her Underground Championship up on her lap for the camera to zoom in on.

Gianni:  Look, I’m all about making a statement and doing whatever it takes to get things done, but at the expense of my girlfriend?  My queen?  Nah, bro.  I ain’t about that. It just goes to show the incompetence of our General Manager, Tad Ezra.  Not even a mention of this?  How inept can this man truly be?

Marissa:  G.R.I.M.E. has entered SCU to bring it back to what it was always meant to be.  That is their mission statement, and they are making good on that.  Why don’t you sign a contract and avenge her?

Gianni:  Oh, I got bigger, better things planned.  But this ain’t the time for that, yaknowhatimsayin’?

Marissa:  Fuhgeddaboudit!

Gianni glares at Marissa as she says this robustly with a hand gesture to match it.  He shakes his head when suddenly, Veronica speaks.

Veronica: Now, now its normal for basics like this to want to be around the Queen of the Underground.  And trust me we already have this figured out like they thought they were clever here is the thing? I am used to dealing with the freaks of the world Angel of Flith is that and Javi? He clearly likes the slums but if they think they are taking my title from me well they got another thing coming.

Veronica flips her hair in a bitchy manner.

Veronica: See unlike Angel I don’t need anyone to make relevant thats what Javi did for her because before that what was she doing oh right? Nothing sitting around and crying like every other basic around here.

Gianni nods his head as he approaches the throne.  He sits on one of the arms and looks down at Marissa.

Gianni:  Javi is what we in the business like to call a puss.  A coward.  He is paranoid because he got the championship and now he realizes that being a cocky prick ain’t enough to keep that belt around his waist.  So he gotta get himself a crew to back him up, and he done fucked up his other crew so he goes with the next best thing; a team that’s already available.  But his day will come after what he did to Ronnie.

Gianni points down at the camera.

Veronica: Oh it will but you know tonight someone else is gonna get a piece a lesson on what happens when you upset the Queen. See I run this whole damn division and despite what the masics, and basics of the world would like that is how it will stay.  Because no one I repeat no one embarasses Veronica Freakin Taylor!

Gianni:  That’s why when Veronica gets into that battle royal tonight, she’s gonna turn it around on those idiots and she’s gonna get her chance at the TV Championship to prove why she is the Queen of SCU.

Gianni wraps an arm around Veronica.

Veronica: Duh like can you see it now Two belts Veronica Taylor quite catchy. But that is life for me wrapped with a bow when I set my eyes on something I want I take it and make it mine. Look at this belt on my shoulder lovely right? Of course its my ultimate accessory.  And No one is gonna take it from me but after this when I get my shot at the TV title well my shoulders might get bit a heavy from all the gold I am carrying. I mean its hard enough carrying this show to a decent tv raiting.

Gianni:  As if Tad’s little ass kissing buddies, Nobility, were capable of that, right?  They aren’t fit to carry your gym bag, my queen, let alone carry this company to the heights that it deserves to be at.

Veronica laughs in a bitchy tone.

Veronica: Nope, none of these basics are fit to carry any of my bags anywhere. They can bow to me though that is all they are fit to do. But, that is normal if anything SCU that should be thankful for is the day Veronica  Taylor signed on the dotted line.

Gianni:  And that’s why Tad made yet another mistake in letting Donna take over his show tonight.  Because instead of only embarrassing Halo, Kelli, Todd Williams, and whoever ??? is, now every other broad in this battle royal is going to be embarrassed.  His whole female roster is going to be a stepping stone for your Queen, Veronica Taylor.

Angelica:  Your King and Queen have spoken!

With that, Angelica guides Marissa toward the exit where the guards close the door behind them.

Battle Royal Number one contendership for the TV Title
Halo Williams, Kelli Torres, Veronica Taylor, Chanelle Blade, Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, Debbi Ruin, Stacy Ruin

Liam:  The following Battle Royal is to determine the Number One Contender to the Sin City Underground Television Championship, receiving their shot on December 26th!

The crowd cheers as the spotlight shines on the ring to show off the participants, one at a time as they are announced.

Liam:  Melissa Ruin, Debbi Ruin, Stacy Ruin, Chanelle Blade, Angel Kash, Halo Williams, Kelli Torres, and Veronica Taylor!!!

Melissa, Chanelle, and Angel all seem over it as they preen their nails, looking over at Veronica, who welcomes them to try something.  She turns to Halo and Kelli who are also ready to get this match under way.  Debbi and Stacy look ready for the opportunity at the title.  The participants all begin to slowly circle until “Futatsu no Koe” by exist†trace plays over the speakers.  Merlot jogs down the aisle, slapping a few hands along the way before running up the ring steps.  She looks at the participants inside of the ring.

Liam:  And since this is open to all female talent who are here and not previously booked, please welcome… Merlot Ayano!

Merlot nods and enters the ring, noticing that all eyes have landed on her.  She waves them on as the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Merlot sees Angel Kash coming her way and she dodges a Clothesline.  She leans down and Chanelle comes charging at her, only to get dumped onto the apron!

Chad:  Merlot goes to hit an elbow, but Chanelle ducks underneath.  She hits a Shoulderbutt to Merlot as Melissa and Angel dump Merlot onto the apron as well.

Gena:  Chanelle begins clubbing away as Melissa and Angel kick her through the ropes.  This could very well be a quick night for Merlot.

Chad:  Meanwhile, Halo and Kelli chase Veronica around the ring as the fans laugh.  She weaves in and out of Debbi and Stacy, as well as the members of Nobility.  She makes circles around the ring.

Gena:  Cardio has paid off for our Underground Champion, though it might not be the most honorable way of fighting this match.  However, Stacy and Debbi join in on the chase.

Chad:  As Veronica reaches the brawl with Nobility and Merlot, she shoves Angel into the two on the apron, and grabs onto Melissa as a human shield! Chanelle hits the floor!!!

Liam:  Chanelle Martinez-Blade has been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Veronica pushes Melissa forward, and Debbi and Stacy stop their pursuit, but Halo and Kelli don’t stop, grabbing onto Melissa and tossing her to the side by the hair and top.

Chad:  They approach Veronica, but Debbi and Stacy spin Halo and Kelli around and hammer them right in the face, taking the fight to the former Underground and Combat Champions!

Gena:  Angel turns Veronica around and slaps her across the face for bumping into her.  She scolds her, but Veronica turns around and slaps Angel just as hard!

Chad:  Angel pummels the Underground Champion to the ground and they begin rolling around, hitting each other.

Gena:  Chanelle backs up the ramp, watching the continuous brawl with disdain on her face.  Merlot catches her breath on the apron as she seeks out her opportunity.

Chad:  Melissa is helping to attack Halo and Kelli with a ground and pound. She doesn’t see Merlot enter the ring and grab her by the back of the top and whip her into the ropes.

Gena:  As Melissa comes back, Merlot grabs onto the back of her head and flings her over the top rope!

Liam:  Melissa Ruin has been eliminated!

Chad:  Merlot turns around to see Angel and Veronica brawling, and the Ruin Sisters brawling with Halo and Kelli.  She bounces off of the ropes and collides with The Ruins, Halo, and Kelli!

Gena:  Stacy and Kelli turn to see Merlot and they begin trading punches back and forth between the three before Debbi and Halo join in on the brawl.

Chad:  Veronica stops herself from throwing a punch, and blocks one from Angel.  She holds her hands up and points over to the five way brawl and a smile spreads across both of their faces.

Gena:  After shaking hands on a temporary truce, they rush over and grab the two nearest the ropes and tosses them right to the outside!

Liam:  Debbi and Stacy Ruin have been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  Boooooooo!!!

Chad:  Angel celebrates as she walks back and forth along the ropes, while Veronica rolls to the outside of the ring.  Kelli, Halo, and Merlot turn to look right at Angel.  She backs away slowly.

Gena:  The three begin following her toward the corner before she backs into it.  She goes to drop down, but Merlot lifts her right up.  Halo and Kelli begin helping to lift Angel up.

Chad:  They begin bashing her until Angel falls onto the apron.  After a few stomps and clubs from the three, Angel falls right down to the floor!

Liam:  Angel Kash has been eliminated!

Gena:  Angel is not having any of it as she stomps around and screams.  She lifts up the apron and drags Veronica out from under the ring, and the fans laugh!

Chad:  Veronica shoves Angel just as Halo and Kelli rolls under the ropes and begin chasing Veronica around the ring.  After one round, they split up and chase her into a narrow point.

Gena:  Veronica slides inside of the ring and begins stomping as Halo and Kelli try to follow.  She begins shouting at them as she takes a few steps back.  She bumps into Merlot.

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Chad:  Veronica turns around to slap Merlot, but Merlot hits a knee strike to the side of Veronica.  Veronica tries to punch back, but Merlot switches the knee to the other side, going back and forth.

Gena:  She goes toward the ropes, where Kelli pulls them down and sweeps Veronica over and to the outside!

Liam:  Veronica Taylor has been eliminated!

Chad:  Halo and Kelli get inside of the ring as they look at Veronica on the ground.  Merlot walks up behind them and she dumps them over the ropes!

Gena:  Both of them land on the apron.  Merlot follows up and begins trying to kick them each off onto the arena floor.

Chad:  Kelli grabs Merlot’s leg and Halo wraps an arm around her neck.  Kelli wraps around Merlot’s neck as well.  They try to lift Merlot up, but Merlot stops them.

Chad:  She clubs at their sides in a futile attempt to save herself from elimination.  They club her back and then lift up again, and the fans are on the edge of their seats.

Gena:  Merlot is up and over, but she’s holding on!  She’s dangling from Halo and Kelli, who work hard to stay on the apron.

Chad:  Merlot gets one leg on the apron, frantically trying to keep it there.  She gets the other up and slides between Halo and Kelli.  They club her down, but she shoots back up.

Gena:  Merlot headbutt’s Halo in the face!  She goes to turn it around on Kelli, but Kelli throws a right hook, but Merlot ducks, and Kelli hits Halo in the face!  Halo’s fingers slip from the ropes and she touches the outside!

Liam:  Halo Williams has been eliminated!

Chad:  Merlot catches Kelli as she hits the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse Kick), sending Kelli bouncing off of the ropes and to the arena floor!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Kelli Torres has been eliminated!  Therefore, your Number One Contender to the SCU Television Championship, going to Underground 44 to get her shot… Merlot Ayanooooooooooooo!!!!!!

“Futatsu no Koe” begins playing as Merlot slumps over to one knee, breathing heavily as sweat pours off of her.  She slowly stands up and raises her arm in victory.  She gets inside of the ring as the fans give her a booming cheer.  The referee raises her arm in the air as she turns around to face all of the fans with a sweep.

Backstage at the Cox Pavillion, the camera catches up with Helluva Bottom Carter before his match later in the evening. He is dressed for success, but whereas most stars are busy preparing themselves for the night’s action; last minute strategy sessions, stretching and the like, the rookie himself is in the catering area where the higher ups of Sin City Underground spared no expense to provide their stars and staff alike with a five star Thanksgiving feast. Everything from turkey to stuffing, mashed potatoes, potato gratin, buttermilk biscuits and much, much more.

Just their way of saying ‘thanks’ for putting their bodies on the line on this national holiday, and all in the name of entertaining their fans.

And Carter is drawing some curious stares, because he’s not filling one plate with everything that he can pile onto it. Not even two -- Carter has three paper plates piled high with all the goodies, and is even setting aside three bottled waters on top.

Marissa: Carter?

Marissa Henry, backstage reporter and always out for a scoop, finally has seen enough and is boldly curious so she approaches. At her calling his name, Carter looks up slightly wide eyed as if he had just gotten his hand caught in the cookie jar.

Marissa: Hungry?

HB: … No? I ate before the show with Ari. Why?

Marissa looks down at the feast he was preparing and she waves a hand toward the three plates he is now setting on a tray.

Marissa: Then why….?

Carter just exhales in faux annoyance, practically rolling his eyes at the reporter and he sets the bottles of water down on the tray, pick it up and starts to walk off. Never one for being put off, Marissa motions to the camera to follow her and she keeps a close tab on the young man as he walks out into the backstage area, and is weaving his way around tech equipment, past staff and wrestlers and clear into the deep recesses of the building, near the parking garage where the stars had arrived at the start of the afternoon. He tries to shift the tray onto one arm and reach for the door knob, but is having difficulty until he finally looks to Marissa.

HB: Little help, please?

Smiling despite the curious nature of the happenings, Marissa opens the door for him and Carter ducks outside into the Las Vegas night air, with Marissa and her cameraman following. They are in the rear parking lot, and nearby is a park bench where three older adults are seated. They look as if they have seen better days; their clothes dirty, and their very being seemingly brow beaten by life and circumstances beyond their control. But at the sight of the young man approaching, their eyes lit up as if they had been given a promise but held little hope for it being fulfilled.

HB: Dinner time, folks!

Carter sets the tray down on the table between the two men and one woman, and he sets the plates before them, along with their plastic utensils and water.

The one woman wipes a tear from her eye as the men look up at him gratefully.

Homeless man: Thank you. Thank you so much!

The older woman wraps an arm around Carter’s waist for an embrace but the kid pays little attention to the dirt on her sleeve or even the odor, and he smiles as he returns the bit of affection with a friendly, one-armed hug.

Homeless woman: How can we thank you?

HB: You just did, sweetpea. Now eat up.

And they happily do so. Carter picks up the tray and turns around to find Marissa and even the cameraman giving him a friendly smile with a twinkle in the eye.

HB: What?

Marissa: Carter -- that was a very nice thing you did.

Carter shrugs nonchalantly, not wanting to accept the praise of a good deed that was done for the simple reason of wanting to help someone in some small way, not to receive praise or a reward.

Marissa: Does Ariana know?

HB: Are you kidding? She’s the one who asked them if they were hungry in the first place.

Carter then hurries past her and heads for the building. Marissa gives the camera a wink and follows.

Eyesnsane, Jenifer Lacroix, Celeste North, Mickey Carroll vs The Good Shepherds

Liam:  The following match is an 8 Person Elimination Tag Team Match!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Sister Esther, Brother David, Mother Mavis, and Father Gerald!

And the boos become louder. Gerald and Mavis push through the curtains. David limps out onto the stage, and Esther comes out, boasting her SCU Combat Championship. Gerald throws his hands in the air, looking up, as David claps his hands weakly and Mavis orders the crowd to look at Gerald. Gerald nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. The Shepherds walk down the ramp as Gerald continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them as David pulls himself gingerly onto the apron, walking back and forth Gerald also walks across the apron as he seeks His praise.  Mavis claps her hands as Esther shouts at the crowd while pointing to her title. They get inside of the ring and slowly spin around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start while discussing strategy.

The lights in the arena dim down as “Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson begins playing over the speakers. The crowd goes into an uproar of cheers as the screen is taken over by the picture of a silver moon behind a fog of clouds, with crows flying in front of it. Two shadowy figures emerge from behind the curtains.

Liam: Aaaaand their opponents, first, at a combined weight of 255lb, they are Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix… Le Coven!!!

The fans give off an even bigger pop as a spotlight shines on both ladies behind a misty screen of fog pouring out from behind the curtains. They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way. They go to both sides of the ring and split it, looking out into the crowd before climbing onto the apron. They sign to the audience before stepping inside. They take their corner and talk to one another as the lights return to normal and they wait for the match to start.

The opening of "Amazing Grace" by Dropkick Murphys plays as Mickey pushes through the curtains with Eyesnsane close by. Mickey pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, quickly putting it out as he marches back and forth across the stage.

Liam: Coming to the ring, from London, England, standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 190lb, he is "Sin City's Resident Shithead"... Mickey Carrrrrrrrrrrrolllllllllllll!!! And 6’3”, from Chicago, IL he is… Eyesnsane!!!

He looks from side to side, nodding his head at the cheers before pointing out into the audience, starting an powerful "Oi! Oi! Oi!" chant that really gets the crowd pumped. He and Eyes look to one another before dashing straight down the ramp where he leaps up and onto the ring apron. They paces back and forth, Mickey stomping along to the beat of the music before climbing inside. He looks up at the ceiling and then signals the trinity, kissing his fingers and then pointing up as he waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Celeste and Mother Mavis start things off for each team. Mavis comes blazing towards Celeste, Celeste jumps up for a dropkick that misses as Mavis manages to stop running in time.

Gena: Mavis grabs Celeste as she gets to her feet and bodyslams her to the mat. Mavis points at Jenifer daring her to get in the ring. Jenifer gets in causing the ref to go towards her. Celeste goes to get up but gets nailed with an illegal fist by Mavis knocking her back to the mat.

Chad: Jenifer tries to go around the ref but the ref grabs on to her holding her back. Mickey and Eyesnsane grab Jenifer to get her to get back on the apron as Mavis nails another closed fist.

Gena: Mavis goes for a third but gets caught by the referee. Mavis goes to her corner and tags in Esther. Esther runs in the ring and hits a running elbow drop on Celeste.

Chad: Esther picks Celeste up and sends her to the ropes. Mickey makes a blind tag as Celeste bounces off the ropes and heads back to Esther.

Gena: Esther now starts laying in some punches that get followed up with an uppercut... The Hands of Justice!!! (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut) Esther goes for the cover but the ref lets her now that a tag was made.

Chad: Mickey gets in the ring as Esther gets to her feet. She looks at Mickey and heads to her corner as Father Gerald and Esther make a tag. Gerald gets in the ring but gets speared to the mat by Mickey.

Gena: Mickey picks Gerald up and sends him to the ropes. Gerald reaches the ropes and jumps up nailing Eyesnsane with a jumping clothesline knocking him off the apron.

Chad: Mickey runs towards Gerald but Gerald slides out the ring. Gerald now walks around ringside heading towards the Good Shepherds corner.  Eyesnsane gets to his feet and charges after Father Gerald. Eyesnsane jumps towards Gerald tackling him to the floor. Eyes nails Gerald in the back of the head with an elbow. David, Mavis, and Esther get off the apron to help Father Gerald.

Gena: Mickey slides out the ring to help Eyesnsdane as he gets triple-teamed. Jenifer jumps off the apron as does Celeste but Celeste grabs Jenifer and holds her back. They talk it out as the Good Shepherds put a 4 on 2 attacks on Mickey and Eyesnsane.

Chad: The ref goes outside to retake the order of the match. The ref tries to break it up but is clearly out maned. Gerald and David throw Mickey to the barricade as Mavis and Esther each hold on to one of Eyesnsane's arm.

Gena: Gerald and David hit a double kick to Eyesnsane's mid-section. The ref gets back in the ring and orders them to stop with no luck. Gerald goes to grab Eyesnsane but EYesnsane still being held nails Gerald with a headbutt. David comes closer but gets a high kick to the jaw.

Chad: Mickey gets up as the ref yells again for them to stop the brawl. Jenifer tries to jump off the apron again but Celeste holds on to her to keep her on the apron. Mickey nails Esther in the back of the head with an elbow. Gerald sweeps his leg around to trip up Eyesnsane.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Looks like the ref has had enough and is calling for the bell.

Gena: The ref is calling for SCU Security to come help.

Liam: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Liam not sure of the outcome walks over to the ring so he can the ref can talk it out.

Liam: Ladies and Gentlemen. the referee has informed me that he has disqualified Eyesnsane, Mickey Caroll and all four members of the Good Shepherds... Therefore your winners of this match. Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste North... Le Coven!!!!

Jenifer jumps off the apron to help but SCU security holds her and Celeste back as the rest of the guards separate Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll from the Good Shepherds.

The camera opens up backstage focused on backstage reported, Dev Khatri.

Dev: Hello SCU universe! Dev Khatri here. Two weeks ago we all witness a rather unusual Coming Soon clip at ringside. I’m being told that the person behind that clip is here, tonight, and ready to reveal themselves to SCU.

Dev begins walking down the hall and stops just a few feet away from where he was. He stops just outside a locker room door, and it’s cracked open just a bit. As he goes to knock, the door creaks open on its own and he looks around nervously before slowly stepping inside.

Dev: H-Hello?? Dev Khatri...I was told—

He stops and looks down at a stool sitting in the middle of the room. A note is placed on the stool and he reaches for it, but he can’t read it. Why? Because it’s written in Gaelic. He turns around just as an SCU stagehand appears, and he shows them the note, shrugging.

Stagehand: Out of the shadows…?? What the hell does that mean?

Dev: You can read that?!

The stagehand shrugs and then hands the note back to Dev. Dev shakes his head before placing the note back on the stool and walking out of the room.

Marissa: I’m fine thanks, first let me ask Dahlia, Merlot won the women’s battle royal earlier tonight, and will face you on Boxing day for the Women’s television title, how do you feel about that.

Dahlia: Merlot is a great competitor, and I look forward to facing her again, but just like last time I’ll beat her.

Marissa: Earl, Stewart both of you are entered n the battle royal for the television, and we know both of you are willing to fight each other, but could we see you guys work as team to eliminate to other wrestlers in the battle royal.

Earl: We could easily do that for sure, there are great competitors in the battle royal, so employing a tag team strategy would definitely advantageous to us.

Stewart: But battle royal are quite unpredictable, anything can happen, but we're going in there to win no doubt, but if we don’t so be it.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his triple threat match this week.

Hitamashii-I was supposed to be facing John Blade and Earl Lockyer in a triple threat match for my TV title in the main event. Now, I look forward to facing Earl, John Blade and the rest of the locker room. I don’t mind taking them all down tonight but when I’m done with them, maybe a singles match with Earl Lockyer can be worked out. I have admired what he has done as a competitor for so long, and hoped to get a chance to face him. I only wish it was a 1 on 1 match with him and not a triple threat, fatal fourway, or even a Battle Royal

Hitamashii smiles as he continues talking.

Hitamashii-I know I can the other eight men in this main event? By making an example of every single one of them, proving to the world that the TV Championship is not something I plan on losing anytime soon.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

Backstage, we see a line of people standing outside of GM Tad Ezra’s office.  He steps out of the office and looks at the line.

Tad:  Whoa, I swear, I didn’t see Brother David.  I have no information on the size of his package, or anything like that.

Tad turns to look at those standing before him.  Near the center of the line, Torielle Jackson is seen, and she holds a hand up to stop Tad.

Torielle:  Boy don’t play.  Look, we all heard the announcement on Climax Control last week about the supercard.

Tad:  Yeah?  What about it?  December 2 Dismember will be a charity show.  Only there is not a specific charity.  All of the proceeds that are brought in will be allocated based on the earnings of the stars.

Valentina:  With all of that fancy talk, we get that the show will be split amongst charities.  But what we want to know is, are we going to be in on the action?

Tad nods his head.

Tad:  SCU is a subsidiary of SCW.  We will participate in the show, so naturally we also get to choose our own charities.  And by “we” I mean you, the men and women of Sin City Underground as well.

Martha:  Any charity at all?

Tad:  Yep.  Save the animals, save the trees, stop cyber bullying, give sex toys to underpriviliged nymphomaniacs.  It’s all up to you.  It’s the season of giving, for comfort, for joy.  Pick any charity that is close to your heart and I’m sure we will help a lot of causes with this one show.

Tad listens as everyone speaks up and begin talking to one another.  He waves and walks back inside of his office and shuts the door.

Main Event
Battle Royal TV Championship Match
Mason Fox, Jason Fox, Eric Weaver, Stewart Mason, Jacob Johnson, Shorty, John Blade vs Earl Lockyer and Kingingiseisha Shirasu

Liam:  The following contest is a Battle Royal, where competitors are eliminated by going over the top rope and both feet touch the floor, and the winner will be crowned the SCU Television Champion!

The fans cheer as we get a view of the ring with all of the competitors inside of it.  Liam steps into the corner and raises the microphone to his lips.

Liam:  The participants in this match are Mason Fox, Jason Fox, Eric Weaver, Stewart Mason, Jacob Johnson, Shorty, John Blade vs Earl Lockyer and your current SCU Television Champion, Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu!!!

The Fox Brothers yip inside of the ring together while Stewart and Earl talk to one another.  Shorty looks around as John Blade hypes the fans up by walking back and forth.  Jacob Johnson adjusts his elbow pads while Eric Weaver assesses the talent inside of the ring.  Hitamashii hands the belt over to the referee and then he steps into the corner as the referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  The Fox Brothers and Team Canada begin fighting back and forth, hammering away at each other.  They jockey for position, but the Fox Brothers are bringing their best for this opportunity.

Chad:  Shorty goes after John Blade, and Blade picks Shorty up and Military Press Slams him to the outside of the ring!

Liam:  “Shorty” Devin Tyler has been eliminated!

Gena:  Blade celebrates his victory until Jacob Johnson comes up behind Blade and dumps him over the top rope.  Johnson and Weaver stomp on him until he falls to the outside of the ring!

Liam:  John Blade has been eliminated!

Chad:  Eric Weaver then begins lifting Jacob Johnson up onto the ropes.  Jacob holds on, trying not to become the third one eliminated so quickly.  Hitamashii comes up behind Eric and lifts him up, causing Weaver to flip onto the apron.

Gena:  Hitamashii hits a knee to the chest of Weaver to get him onto the apron next to Jacob.  He then drops an elbow to the top of Jacob’s head.  Three kicks to Weaver, and Weaver nearly falls off of the apron.

Chad:  Jacob grabs onto Hitamashii and Weaver helps to pull him over the top rope.  They begin brawling back and forth as Stewart and Earl hurl Mason and Jason toward them with extreme force.

Gena:  But Hitamashii, Eric, and Jacob lean down to pull the ropes, so that Mason and Jason flip right over the top and tumble to the ground outside!

Liam:  Mason and Jason Fox have been eliminated!

Chad:  We’re down to the top five now!  Stewart and Earl come toward the three on the apron, but they duck down and ram their shoulders into Stewart and Earl’s midsections, doubling them over.

Gena:  Jacob climbs inside as Weaver grabs onto Earl, trying to pull him over the top rope.  Earl stops and brings Eric inside the ring with a Vertical Suplex.

Chad:  Earl didn’t want to waste energy on the back and forth, so he eliminated the risk, but also the reward.  He climbs on top of Weaver and begins hammering away.  Jacob and Hitamashii step inside of the ring and begin double teaming Stewart.

Gena:  Earl climbs on top of Weaver and begins throwing punches, lefts, rights, a few elbows for good measure, but Eric being a former Combat Champion is able to block at least half of those.

Chad:  Jacob and Hitamashii pick Stewart up and look to one another before they work together to fling Stewart onto the apron.  Jacob flings Hitamashii with an Irish Whip, right at Stewart as he jumps up to hit a knee to the face, sending him right off the apron!

Liam:  Stewart Mason has been eliminated!!!

Gena:  Our SCU Combat Champion has been taken out of this match!  Eric kneels down to catch his breath, crawling into the corner to recover.

Chad:  Earl shoves Hitamashii to the side and blocks a kick from Jacob.  He grabs onto the leg and sweeps Jacob off his feet and drops down to dig an elbow into his knee.

Gena:  Hitamashii grabs onto Earl’s hair and whips him up.  He spins him around before nailing him with a punch of his own.

Chad:  Eric jumps up and grabs onto Hitamashii and then flings him around and nails a Headbutt.  He goes to send Hitamashii into the ropes, but Hitamashii reverses it and grabs onto the back of his head before sending him up and over to the outside!

Liam:  Eric Weaver has been eliminated!!!

Just then, the lights in the arena go black.  The crowd goes to a murmur as they wonder out loud, their confusion coming through.

Gena:  Oh, not again…

Suddenly, a loud siren goes off, not once, not twice, but three times. A blue screen takes over the Sin City Tron with the word “GRIME” on the screen. An automated female voice comes over the speakers.

“This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Purge, sanctioned by the Sin City Collective. Weapons of barbed wire and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. However, no weapons are restricted. Management members have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all attacks, will be legal until otherwise announced. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until the Purge concludes. Blessed by the GRIME, a revolution reborn. May mercy be with you all.”

The sirens blare three more times until the lights come on.

Chad:  Angel of Filth, Javier Gonzalez, and seven others in masks are seen standing inside of the ring!  They are looking at Earl, Hitamashii, and Jacob Johnson.  They move back and forth as the three legal participants look around cautiously.

Gena:  Filth flicks her tongue as she looks between the three men.  She is literally playing “Eenie Meenie Miney Moe” with the three.  Her finger comes to a stop on Hitamashii.  The group closes in on him.

Chad:  However, they turn on Earl and begin hammering away, beating him down to the ground.  A few of them bring out chains and clubs and begin swinging them on Earl.

Gena:  They do a number on Earl before throwing him to the ropes.  Jacob Johnson rushes at him and jumps up, clapping on Earl as he drags him over the top rope and onto the arena floor!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Due to the simultaneous elimination of Earl Lockyer and Jacob Johnson, your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion… Hita….

Filth rolls to the outside of the ring and rips the microphone right out of Liam’s hand.  She rips the Television Championship belt from the referee and she slides inside of the ring.  Hitamashii stares at her while she slowly walks toward him.  The other figures surround Hitamashii, and Javier’s presence causes Hitamashii to look less than thrilled.  Filth hugs onto the belt as she dances.

Filth:  Your winner and FUCKING Television Champion, baby… And one of the newest members of G.R.I.M.E…  Kingingiseisha “Hita-Fucking-mashii” Shirasu, baby!!!

Filth then hands the belt over to Hitamashii.  She pulls the mask from around her neck and she places it on Hitamashii’s forehead as Jacob Johnson rolls inside of the ring.  He pulls a mask over his face as he shakes hands with Hitamashii, confusing the fans as G.R.I.M.E. celebrates once more as we go off the air.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:31:55 PM by Tad Ezra »