You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken
When your heart's not open

Scene One: Trash
Off Camera
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
6 Years Ago

She could hear him yelling. All sorts of horrible words and statements. Lies and slander. The tears were hot on her cheeks. Her hands trembled and Jade, barely a year old was crying in her crib. Sierras arms were wrapped around her legs as they were pulled to her chest. All the mistakes she’d made in her life rushed back in. The drugs, the drinking. Partying with friends and her boyfriend at the time. The father of her daughter.

Steven had been a dream. They met in high school, he had been nice to her, never laughing about her mixed heritage. Never telling her to “go south”. Steven had been her angel when they were teenagers. But now, in her early 20’s, a young child involved, Sierra had stopped drinking, stopped partying. And Steven hadn’t. Tonight Sierra had enough. Steven had gone out, he took his wallet and left, Sierra was exhausted. She had worked a twelve hour day, gone to the gym, her body ached. Her mind was broken….

But it didn’t matter to him. Steven had come from a rich white family. He didn’t have to work, he di9dn’t have to struggle. But Sierra was raised different. She provided for Jade, she provided for herself and tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back. After he had left, Sierra locked the door, Steven never took keys with him, too much to lose. So he would always get Sierra to stay up and wait so she could let him in.

Tonight she kept the door locked.

”Sierra?. SIERRA OPEN THE DOOR YOU BITCH” Jade cried louder, Sierra turned finally hearing the cries and the yelling. She had tried to block it out but now Jade seemed in distress. She stood up picking up her daughter cradling her in her arms. Jade started to calm down as she felt her mother hold her. Steven was still pounding on the door, still yelling. Sierra took a deep breath kissing Jade on the forehead whispering to her. ”I’m sorry”

The door cracked. Sierra put Jade back down and stepped back, the door opened and Steven stood there shaking his head obviously angry, the smell of Whisky on his breathe as he stepped forward. Steven looked down at Jade who was now calm but still awake, he sneered and slammed the door pushing Sierra through the small living room to their bedroom, his hand wrapped around her upper arm squeezing it hard leaving red marks that would turn into bruises. He shoved her hard against the closet doors.

Sierra fell down and tried to pull herself up, Steven stood over her staring down in anger. ”You locked me out bitch?. How dare you Sierra..”

”You’re drunk again…” The words slipped out, they had venom and disgust behind them with some disappointment and sadness. Steven sneered. He looked menacing and ready to go. He had never struck Sierra before, he had never been angry enough to, but yelling, threats and rough handling had escalated. He stepped forward, his hand raised. Then they heard it, voices from outside in the hallway. Sierras heart beat faster as two police officers stepped into the room, weapons drawn.

It all happened so fast, one moment Sierra was staring into the eyes of a man that she once loved, that was her teenage sweetheart. Now he had been pushed against the wall, one of the po9lice officers reading him his rights. The handcuffs locking shut and Sierra was sitting on the edge of her bed, the other officer asking her questions. She went on autopilot, answering what she could, trying to hold back more tears.

An hour later it was over, she had packed up the car ready to travel to her parents house.

The apartment was empty now. It was quiet, the door was still damaged and she just didn’t want to be there anymore. As she started her trip back home she realised maybe this was all for the best. And she was never going to let anyone step on her again. She was going to live her dreams, she was going to go back to wrestling, she was going to do her parents and her brothers proud. This wasn’t the end.

It was just the beginning.

She pulled up to her parents' house. It was about 3AM. She stepped out of the car and her father was there, waiting outside. He didn’t say anything, he didn’t need to. He just pulled his daughter forward giving her a kiss on the forehead. Sierras mother smiled warmly taking Jade inside. Sierra started to grab her things, Oscar put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around leading to the house. ”That can wait till tomorrow” She sighed deeply stepping into the house, her mother was already sitting down slightly rocking back and forth trying to get Jade back to sleep.

The house was inviting, warm and calming. The second Sierra stepped into her old room, still looking the same with her posters of different bands, wrestlers and a Calgary Flames signed jersey in a frame she smiled. This was it. She was home….

Promo:Big bad Boobie
On Camera
Primm, Nevada
Present Day

”What a few days eh?”

Sierra raised the bottle of water to her lips taking a sip, she had just got done checking into the hotel ahead of Climax Control 255. Her hair was tied back, she wore a long sleeved black shirt and camouflage style pants and black boots. It was warmer in Primm than it was in Canada, much warmer, but it was still right on the edge of winter.

”Two weeks ago, Sierra Williams was a name many had forgotten. See I had won the “future star” award and while many people had applauded me for it and waited for me to raise up to some imaginary level of skill, others simply rolled their eyes and acted like it was an empty gesture. And the thing is, I kind of get it. See, there can be many parallels drawn between the career of my opponent in SCW Bobbie Dahl and myself. See Bobbie and I have both seemed to find it hard to crack and break through to that next level. We’ve both failed to get any singles gold here in SCW despite us both trying.

“Hell Bobbie stopped me from taking on Sam Marlowe for the Roulette title. And then promptly failed. And the messed up part is, the match Bobbie won, didn’t require as much skill as you’d think. She won it, she faced Sam Marlowe and she failed. Meanwhile, one on one, I would have ripped Marlowe’s head off and stuck it up her ass. I would have taken that women’s roulette title and I would have been the champion. But instead what we got was Bobbie failing again and again and again until she finally snapped.”

“Meanwhile I simply did what I always should have done and I let go…”

“I let go of all the anxiety I had, I let go of all the fear and insecurities. I went toe to toe with Roxi Johnson and she beat the last part of fear I had out of me. See, Roxi is a legend in SCW and wrestling in general. And I gave her a fight that she wasn’t expecting. She beat me but after the match I looked at her and realised I had earned her respect and I was on the right path.”

She flashed a small grin, her bright green eyes sparkling as she took another sip of water pushing up to her feet taking a deep breath as her black boots tapped along the marble tiled floor of the hotel floor.

”So fast forward and I get this anger building up again, cause after my performance against Roxi I thought maybe I’d get more chances to prove myself. But it wasn’t until I challenged anyone on the roster that they took notice and put me in the Three way for a chance at getting into the six pack challenge coming up at December 2 Dismember. See at CC 253 I was ready to make an impact, I was ready to shock the world. So many thoughts that Cella Madison would do it being this popular newcomer, or Sam would being a champion and a mainstay here in SCW but it wasn’t. It was me…”

“I beat them both, I punched my ticket and I wasn’t done there. See the anger I showed in my promo, the pure truth that I decided to tell everyone got the attention of SCU. They wanted me to take on their whole roster in a gauntlet match and in the end I walked out of there with $30 000 dollars and the respect of their roster. I didn’t ask for their respect. I took it. Just like I took any last piece of credibility from Jesse Salco just days later.”

“And that’s the difference between myself and Bobbie Dahl. I was invited to SCU to be in a match, she turned up and did nothing but exist. I have done nothing but win and call my shots since suffering a heartbreaking loss while she has done nothing but attack people and run her mouth. She lost to Sam Marlowe, she lost to Christina Zdunich then blamed it on Dani Weston or someshit, she then beat Candy a woman who might be talented but isn’t really on the same level as most of us. And she gloated about it.

I have been destroying two rosters of women, earning shots and silencing critics and this bitch does nothing but attack people from behind and cry about it being her time.”

“But hey, don’t say that guys, don’t bring up her whining, bitching and crying. Don’t bring up her glaring personality flaws and show the world what kind of person she is. She’ll call you out for using it against her and call you unimaginative. But the thing is Bobbie, when you have something wrong with you, or you’ve done something and you happen to just bury your head in the sand like a damn ostrich of course people will call you out on your shit.”

Sierra rolls her eyes and clears her throat as she keeps moving around the almost deserted hotel foyer

”But the worst part Bobbie, is that I once respected you. See you came back to SCW after some time away and you wanted to create a career for yourself. You were a smiling, bubbly, happy girl who liked to party with her friends and had this charming attitude. Sure you annoyed the shit out of me but you still had this likeable quality. You beat me one on one over something as trivial as me getting angry over you admiring my soon to be husbands abs. But when we fought and the dust settled I gave you the respect you deserved.”

“And since that first match our careers have been on a similar trajectory. We both had shots and chances at getting higher up the ladder. But out of the two of you you had more chances, you had the spotlight on you more while I ran through name after name but was only ever treading water. You though let opportunity after opportunity slip through your fingers to the point where we at right now. You attack all these women because you think it’ll get you somewhere. But in the end the only way you can get what you want Bobbie is by winning. Earning your shots”

“You failed against Christina and it snapped in your brain. You were already angry and fractured but you went at everyone and I was honestly considering giving you a pass. But then I realised that you were going to keep going until someone got in your face and slapped you upside the head.”

Sierra stopped near the large windows at the front of the hotel looking outside at the cold night sky.

”The match was signed. A street fight and I was ready to go. I was ready and I wanted you one on one because you were going to get what you deserve but then it happened. You tried to get me to put my SCW bombshells title shot on the line and when I didn’t you accused me of being scared. The thing is, part of that is true. See part of me thi9nks you will have some kind of nefarious plan to rob me of something that I have earned..”

Sierra spits the last few words between her teeth, the anger obviously rising up in her chest.

”I mean how dare you Bobbie?. You earned a shot at Sam Marlowe in a bullshit match and did I challenge you for the shot?. Did I walk up to you and say “hey you may have earned what you got but fuck you I’m better and I want it?”. No, no I didn’t I accepted I was beaten and I went back to the drawing board. But you couldn’t do that. Your ego wouldn’t let you so you called me out and tried to outsmart me. You told the world that I played into your little trap but really it was nothing but childish antics by an oversized tantrum throwing toddler.”

“See, if I accepted your challenge, you would have been looked at as a genius and I don’t accept you get to stomp around and tell the world I’m scared and that you’ll beat me right?. It was a great move but that whole idea you had was an hinging on me being stupid or prideful enough to run headfirst into your challenge or myself and everryone caring that you had something like that to say…”

“But here’s the thing, if you win, if you show people the size of the balls you have and someone comes along, like you and says something like that, you don’t get looked at as the hero Bobbie...you get looked at as a fucking asshole…”

“I mean come on, you want to stand there and say Sierra Williams has no guts?. I just went through three matches in the space of a week where I earned a title shot, earned 30G’s and beat up an idiot. And then I got signed up for and am happy about a street fight with you. No one is going to believe you, no one is going to care about your wild ramblings where you say outlandish things and act like you’re some big bad bitch when all you have shown us in the last month and a half is that you are an arrogant, delusional child. Insecure and grasping at anything she can in this world to stay relevant. Cause in the end she can’t do the one thing that matters in this business…”

“Win…”
>