Author Topic: Jake's scouting opportunity on Mark and Stephen.  (Read 446 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Jake's scouting opportunity on Mark and Stephen.
« on: October 04, 2019, 10:44:51 PM »
 Meeting his other cousin. Nassau, Bahamas. Friday 4th October (Off-Camera)

Although Jake had a tough time recently with wrestling, he certainly felt happier after facing against Selena Frost in the God of Wrestling tournament over in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Jake felt way more at home there, than he did in Sin City Wrestling over the last few months. He lost to Griffin Hawkins as well, but he didn't care for the loss, nor did he even watch his video for the match either.

However, things are up on the horizon for Jake as while his girlfriend couldn't be here because of her work duties; there was somebody a lot closer than him on the Bahamas. Instead, he found out via text that his family member was in the same country as him, for the same reasons as well. He waited outside of the hotel he was told to meet.

When Jake texted a family member he's waiting outside, he puts a big smile on his face, knowing he had met two of his family members in a couple of days. When Konrad came out, he was in shock towards Jake, and he asks him this.

Konrad Raab: "What are you doing here?"

Jake Raab: "I was about to ask you the same thing."

Konrad Raab: "What do you know, two of us wrestling in the same country. Let me be the first to apologise for not being able to come for the God Of Wrestling tournament as I was in another tournament back in Germany."

Jake Raab: "Yeah, I was wondering why you couldn't come. Now I know why. Yeah, Markus attended and spoke to me about many things, especially regarding the issues with Sin City Wrestling and how much they don't have a backbone in them, talking crap behind my back and making comments on my videos and talk shit about it."

Konrad Raab: "You'd never see any of that in Supreme Championship Wrestling, talking crap on everything you say in videos on twitter to gossip to other people about it."

Jake Raab: "As I can tell. Selena Frost talked about me on the tournament show itself, how things should be done, not gossiping on twitter, regarding he or she said this in videos, calling people stupid for things they say on twitter when in reality, they are stupid themselves. It's childish."

Konrad knows how toxic social media can be, especially in some places, he was even being talked about without saying or doing anything. They walked away from the hotel to explore the Nassau area of Bahamas, the safest place they can go on holiday, compared to the other places in the Bahamas. Konrad addresses it to Jake.

Konrad Raab: "When I arrived here by ship yesterday, places like Marsh Harbour, Grand Bahama and Great Abaco are destroyed. I donated a lot of essentials to this country, spending well over nine hundred euros to give them the things they want. I chose to come here to wrestle in a charity event tomorrow."

Jake Raab: "Great Abaco, that's the place I'm wrestling on Sunday, but if it's destroyed as you say it is, then why don't Sin City Wrestling wrestle here?"

Konrad shrugs before he says this.

Konrad Raab: "So you got a place to stay?"

Jake Raab: "Well, I chose to stay here, and I'm glad I did after what you told me with Great Abaco being near enough a construction site. Although, I wish I thought to bring stuff to donate to these people, but I'm not like you or Markus, being able to afford to spend that much on things. It's a shame there's nothing to do where I'm scheduled to wrestle. So being here is the best bet, I have to say."

Once again, Konrad nods as he pats Jake on the back, although he didn't want to stay in a place that's like a construction site due to the Dorian hurricane that struck the country into pieces, where they were, was the only place in the Bahamas that's safe. It's surprising to Jake he hadn't seen any other Sin City stars being in Nassau.

Jake Raab: "Anyway, who are you facing tomorrow night?"

Konrad Raab: "Going up against Jim Jimson and Barney Green here with the XWF/Centurion special charity event they are doing. What about you on Sunday in Great Abaco?"

Jake Raab: "Caleb Storms and Mark Cross. A tag match with Stephen Callaway as my tag partner. It's fine because at least I'm not in boring solo's matches. TBH, I asked for the gauntlet match, but Mark Ward wasn't having it. When I wanted that, it was like I killed a puppy, but get this, matches like mud pit and lingerie are tolerated."

Konrad was shaking his head after hearing what he thought, even having his eyes wide as Jake responds, while they lay by the beach in their trunks after planting some umbrellas under them with wearing sunglasses on their faces.

Jake Raab: "Yeah, that's how I reacted like, same with Markus as well. Anyway, I don't know much about Stephen or Mark Cross to be quite honest, other than Mark having wins in his pocket, but Caleb, I've beaten him before. I guess for you; it's more difficult as you've never wrestled there."

Konrad Raab: "Nope, but I've had time to research them while I was on a ship to the Bahamas as I said to donate stuff they need. I understand you don't have enough money to do that, but maybe donate one hundred dollars would go a long way. Trust me; they need that money more than you do."

Jake Raab: "Yeah, you're right; they do need money. I need to figure out how I'm going to defeat Mark. Caleb, I've already beaten him, but Mark is another wrestler altogether as I've not watched any of his matches to be fair, but I know I have to when I get back. I'm getting sick of these Caribbean holidays. There's been no stimulation of things to do apart from ATV and horse riding. No archery places to go, nothing."

Konrad Raab: "Unfortunately, Jake, the Caribbean countries can't afford any of that, especially not here where they need to build everything together."

Jake nods at Konrad; he hadn't been wrong about that with how lucky Jake is on doing what he wanted to do in America and Germany than the Caribbean countries get, although Jake's straight forward with everything Jake mentions than lying to everyone in their face and he says this.

Jake Raab: "I know, but I'm not going to pretend and say I've enjoyed my time in Caribbean countries because I haven't. I can't wait for this boring tour to end. It seems to be only beaches and sand I see. Anyway, yeah, my focus is on my opponents. Still, I won't lie and add Selena Frost along with Fenris and Mark Storm to the list of opponents I respect so far I've fought in the ring because she gave me more respect than I've gotten from anyone in Sin City Wrestling. I know, need to move on."

Konrad Raab: "You do and tell your archery friends, you don't care for what they say and move on from it as I have. I admire having guts to wrestle in a fatal four-way situation to demand facing more than one opponent. I've never thought of doing that quite frankly, and I don't think Markus has either. It's different from one on one open challenges. I like it. Shame the gauntlet idea got shut down."

Jake Raab: "Well you know me, I wanted something fresh for a change, and I'm happy with it because facing people like Mark Cross and Stephen Callaway is another thing that's fresh to me too, even if they are new, it's still fresh, and I will show them what I'm all about this Sunday and at High Stakes."

Konrad Raab: "Indeed. Seeing that we're both wrestling here what about you come on the private plane with me to Chicago on Sunday night? I get your stuff from your hotel room, and we'll go there together."

Jake nodded, liking Konrad's idea, considering he did have to go straight to Chicago himself and rather than leave Jake to make his way home, Konrad could tolerate being here another day and take Jake home. Jake says this.

Jake Raab: "Sounds like a great idea. I can make plans on the way from Chicago myself, considering you'd have to fly to Oklahoma from Chicago on Tuesday anyway so I make plans for California. I will be there in the audience tomorrow, watching you fight Barney and Jim."

Konrad Raab: "Likewise with you facing against Caleb Storms and Mark Cross. I let you get on with your day and see you tomorrow."

Jake nodded as he puts the umbrella down and goes for a swim in the sea which feels a lot warmer than the water he's used to back in Germany and California. He swims for two hours before he gets back to the coast and walks back to the hotel in Nassau.

-------------------------------------------------------

Perfect opportunity to scout Stephen and Mark. Jake's camera (On-Camera)

"Well, the time has come lads, joining in the fun of being in a fatal four-way match when originally was meant to be a gauntlet match, but Mark shut that idea down. Fatal Four Way match was undoubtedly the next best thing, and I got to say to you all, especially Stephen and Mark, I'm looking forward to what you both can do in the tag team match on Sunday.

It's indeed unfortunate we come to a country, especially where we will be wrestling tomorrow night into a place that's like a destruction site right about now. I'm going to donate one hundred dollars tonight in a special wrestling charity event they have at the Bahamas, and I'm about to give a few dollars more tomorrow night in Sin City Wrestling as so should everyone.

Getting back to the match, I'm looking forward especially to what Stephen brings to the tag competition here. He may have lost to Caleb Storms, but he's only getting settled here so of course, things will be a little unsettled. It gives me a chance to learn more about him, although I nearly ignored the win he had against Alex Rush a few weeks ago, so the talent is there, maybe he needs what I need, motivation.

Caleb Storms has been a lot of talk by many people because of his infamous match against Fenris which personally, Fenris dominated Caleb, but he hang on with Fenris. Not to mention I gave him some pointers of how a Lions Den would work, but you didn't listen and let yourself get a pounding. Who can blame you for that you know when you didn't have experience in an MMA situation?

Nobody can so there's that. However, I like to question as to why you always put up these one on one open challenges without wanting to step forward and have the guts to open up a multi-person match as I did? That takes more guts than purposing one on one open challenges. Why do you get respected for challenging Fenris and doing one on one open challenges and when I challenge wrestlers for matches, wrestlers tell me I don't deserve to face them?

Why don't I get respect for competing in a tournament outside of Sin City and also opening up an open gauntlet match turned into a fatal four-way match? We should get the respect treatment equally, not one over the other.

I can't say I know much about Mark Cross, apart from being a competitor on Sin City Underground. Even though I should watch it, you know my cousin being there and all, I don't so I don't know what your record is like, but I know you can bring it in the ring, especially being entered in the Roulette title match at the last PPV. You could've been champion if you didn't make mistakes my friend.

You shouldn't have to ask to be put in Supershow matches, Mark, you make the effort of making matches yourself at times as me and Caleb have done. We've never asked Mark Ward or Christian to put us in matches for the Supershow; we wait until we get things finalised or make matches ourselves. I have done this idea because I wanted something fresh without being bored all the time and has nothing to do with losing because even if I were winning, I'd still be bored of lack of variety of matches.

Although I say you are a threat in the match Mark because you've nearly captured the Roulette title which I almost got a shot of myself, but because my cousin's husband's dad passed away, I had to forfeit the challenge. You got all the skills, but I do think you should stick to being in either SCU or SCW, although I admire the hard work you've done since you've been in SCW.

I'm looking forward to two new challengers to face and getting Caleb to vary his open challenges a bit with more than one wrestler because I'm excited not only for the Fatal Four Way at High Stakes Supershow but also this tag match as well to give Mark Cross and Stephen a chance to shine.

But the only people that will shine will be me and Stephen as I do think we're a better team and that will be proven tomorrow night in the Bahamas. Me and Stephen will get the three count to win the match. May the best team win."
>