Author Topic: Is Jake's attitude changing already?  (Read 485 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Is Jake's attitude changing already?
« on: September 19, 2019, 10:23:23 PM »
 OOC: I know it's very unusual for me to do an RP like a day before the deadline, but considering the shit ton of RP's I have to do this weekend, it was either doing this today or pull a no show. Good luck Griffin and may the top RPer win. The reason the Mark Ward stuff is in the RP shoot is that I won't have time to do a segment for the piece at all this weekend. I will, however, make up for doing a segment for Jake on the next Climax Control show.

Horse riding day out. Tortola, Virgin Islands. Thursday, 19th September. (Off-Camera)

One of the few things Jake's been doing a lot as of late apart from the usual stuff of walking on the beach and gym work while not being able to use his archery stuff is not only spending time with his girl who somehow manages to get time off from work to spend time with Jake, despite him seeing his girl at work as a zookeeper as of late, but doing various things with his girl. Like playing basketball at night when everyone was asleep or doing other activities on the ship, and last time, they went to do ATV tour around Aruba country.

It was almost the same thing, but the difference is riding on an animal than transport as he and Olivia got on a horse. Jake paid the horse tour for Olivia to enjoy time with Jake instead of them talking in a hotel until it was time to do an activity. The tour guide told them the rules of riding a horse and how to instruct the horse to walk and stop. Once the tour guide told everyone that was in Jake's group with those things, they started riding with the horse as Jake and Olivia were at the back, together as Olivia speaks.

Olivia: "I love animals."

Jake Raab: "That's why I booked this for us because I know you love all animals. I'm guessing that's why you love to be a zookeeper, right?"

Olivia: "Oh yes, I love the personal connection I get with the animals. Feels like you're their parent, feeding them and showing the love to them. In a way, it's why I loved animals as the only time before I met you, I was showing love to anyone was the animals."

Jake Raab: "What about your parents?"

Olivia: "They died three years ago in a car accident."

Jake Raab: "Sorry to hear that."

It made Jake even worse when Olivia cried, as a sign she obviously missed them as Jake places his hand out and Olivia grabs onto it as Jake strokes it before letting go and holds onto the horse by the reins, and they continued to ride slowly together, being with the tour guide to show them around, but Jake and Olivia while were enjoying the horse ride so far, wanted to talk as she does.

Olivia: "So what's happening with Sin City side of wrestling?"

Jake Raab: "Since the win against Bill Barnhart, nothing much, although I recently found out finally who I'm facing in Supreme Championship Wrestling God Of Wrestling tournament though, someone who I feel is no match for the Alex Jones, Austin James Mercer, Alicia Lukas of the world, in fact, I go to say my opponent for the tournament is far more superior than they are. I'm facing against Selena Frost."

Olivia: "How do you know she's good?"

Jake Raab: "If I said she's better than Alex, Austin and Alicia, that's all you need to know. Plus I've been watching a ton of her videos lately. Is it bad to say for the first time, I'm looking forward to facing a superior opponent since I faced against Fenris a few months ago?"

Olivia shook her head as she could understand, especially Jake had spoken about Fenris, the only wrestler asides from Ben Jordan he has respect for in the business. The others, well haven't done that in his eyes. As they were riding, Olivia stroked her horse and even gives it a slight kiss with her hand on top of the horse's head and continues to stroke the horse. It was going to be a long ride to the part they were going to stop at for a break.

Jake Raab: "Then you know how I feel about facing Selena Frost. How's the bird shows going?"

Olivia: "Fantastic, we're getting new parrots to add on our show very soon. They wanted new parrots to freshen up the show and get them in training for being apart of the show in case, a parrot we have gets sick or suddenly dies. I love my job, seeing customers enjoying the zoo and the children getting excited to see the animals."

Jake Raab: "That's great. Happy to hear that your job is going so well. You seem to love the job when I visited there, to learn more about you and your work. It must be a tough task at times, though."

Olivia: "Oh, it is, especially when some customers have tried to abuse animals or medical emergencies in our job as well. I'd take them over being a wrestler though. I won't ever dare to do it."

Jake can agree with that, he wouldn't want Olivia to be a professional wrestler, even though the option of him dating other professional wrestlers wasn't out of the window by a long shot, and he had warned Olivia about that in advance recently which Olivia understood and accepted, but for now, they were together with no hiccups. They were quiet for a bit as they rode around the town, enjoying the long tour they were on with the horses. As they were nearly at Anegada Island, Olivia was curious about something as she speaks.

Olivia: "Seeing you're here for business, who's your next opponent?"

Jake Raab: "Griffin Hawkins. He has excellent wrestling skills in the ring. As much as I respect him as a wrestler in the ring, out of the ring, no, I don't. He acts like he's nice, but actually, he's a fucking asshole.."

Olivia: "You can be an asshole at times too."

Jake Raab: "I can, and I have, but Griffin wouldn't admit that because he acts like he's nice all the time. He even bitched and complained of the things I said last time too, bloody hypocrite."

Sure, some of the things Griffin said to Jake did grind his nerves a lot, and he was never able to forgive Griffin, but he wasn't ever going to deny Griffin as an opponent and Olivia shook her head. It seemed like any opponent Jake faces, he gets hate from them just because he stands up for himself and is honest about his feelings.

Jake Raab: "Now, Mark Ward is pissed at me. Every time I do something or even SCW staff do something for me, people always get pissed off, and I don't know why. It's alright for Griffin Hawkins to fight in lingerie and mud pit matches, disrespecting wrestling like that through no fault of Griffin's own, Mark allowed them matches to happen, but an open gauntlet challenge is a step too far compared to those matches Griffin had to go through."

Olivia: "That's stupid."

Jake Raab: "Indeed."

Jake sighs as he gets a bottle of water from his pocket and takes the cap off to take a few sips of the water before placing the lid on and put in his pocket as he speaks again.

Jake Raab: "I don't understand why it's alright for Caleb to do open challenges, yet when I do an open gauntlet match, it's like I killed a puppy on purpose only because Mark doesn't like gauntlet matches. Anyway, enough talking about wrestling as I want to enjoy the day with you with riding the horse downtown, and then I worry about wrestling business on Sunday."

Olivia: "That's right. Focus on me is the right way of doing things to go on the boat, seeing flamingo's and iguana's and then a spot for lunch before heading back to the beach where we started"

Jake nodded as they were silent until they met up with the others who were waiting for Jake and Olivia to come. As they got off their horse, they all went on a large ship, going around the islands nearby for an hour before ten to fifteen minutes of meeting the flamingoes and iguanas before heading back where they started. Jake and Olivia got off the horse for good this time and went back to the hotel to talk more about their future as a couple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A balanced Griffin Hawkins between respecting him and not respecting him Jake's Camera (On-Camera)

"Now, when you think of this title, you'd be surprised, right? Surprised that I'd show somewhat respect to Griffin, despite him not respecting me which is fine because I haven't deserved it as he has. He's had to go through disgraceful matches like a lingerie and mud pit for his Roulette title. Most people would've run from doing those matches, but Griffin didn't, he continued to defend the title. I have to say, in terms of that and every opponent he's fought for the Roulette title, that I have no choice, but to respect him for as an in-ring wrestler, especially the only opponents he's lost to date are Austin James Mercer and Teddy Warren for the Roulette title.

I admit I respect wrestlers like Fenris and Ben Jordan in and out of the ring and Griffin only in the ring. Same cannot be said for Griffin out of the ring, and I'm going to tell you all why in a moment.

I get and understand you bitching and complaining about the mud pit and lingerie matches as it was disrespectful to the wrestling business, you bitched and complained after those matches from what my archery friends saw on twitter. When they showed me, I was like why didn't Griffin state all of this before the bell rang? You'd think after those matches; you'd dust off and move on, wouldn't you?

Remember when you called me a joke and telling me to prove you wrong before the match? Despite saying that before the match, can you tell me what happened after the match? That's right, I won the match, proving you and the rest of the world wrong. Maybe now you might have changed your thoughts to know I can pull a win out of anywhere just as much as you can. I won't deny you can beat me because you are a massive threat, being able to beat me fair and square if I'm not careful.

Not only that, but it was also the time you showed your true colours, you can be an asshole. Nobody on this earth is nice twenty-four, seven of their lives; we all can be assholes too, even I am. I know you're going to say I disrespected Ty West and I'll denying it. I don't deny it, and I did disrespect Ty, but not my fault when he used to say shit about me social media without directing it at me where I can respond to it without my friends from archery pointing his bullshit to me.

Since that match, I'm learning to not care anymore about the crap that goes on social media because I have no choice, but to ignore it. Thing is I know what you can do in the ring, I don't need to go in details how much you've come, I've already explained above, but because I respect you as a wrestler, doesn't mean I'll likely be friends with you.

As far as Lord Raab's success goes, of course, I wouldn't achieve as much as he's done right off the bat because guess what? Lord Raab had way more experience than I did when he stepped into SCW. I practically had none, so let's not be stupid now because I will never be like Lord Raab and never want to either.

As far as taking losses from Summer XXXTreme, when I lost to Ty West, I've never made the excuse of him stealing a win from me as you did with Teddy Warren. I admitted Ty was the better man that night and beat me fair and square, no complaints whatsoever. Sure I was disappointed and beating myself up after the loss, but I sure handled the loss better than you.

Problem was you forgot Teddy wasn't eliminated and focused on other wrestlers instead. That's why Teddy's champion, beating you fair and square. Why don't you admit Teddy caught you off guard that night instead of the excuse of him stealing the title from you? Now you want to get the Roulette title back when in reality, you're way too good for that division, moving on from it and move up to the Heavyweight title ranks.

Tomorrow night in front of the world, I won't lie to say this could be the top match of the night next to the SCW title match because truthfully, you deserve a beating for things you've said to me and enjoy it and also because although our styles in the ring are different, we can be on par with each other, and I will bring everything I have because as I said, I respect you as a wrestler in the ring, despite you not respecting me and I will do everything to defeat you in the ring pinfall or submission. See you in the ring, Griffin.

Mark Ward, do you know why I wanted to do the open gauntlet challenge? Because I wanted to challenge and redeem myself again. You're alright with Caleb doing open challenges and don't bat him an eye for it, and you're also okay with Griffin being in mud pit and lingerie matches which you did nothing to stop those matches from happening, but the way you reacted to the gauntlet match, it was like I killed a puppy on purpose just to face the punishment I deserve from the roster which is nothing, compared to those matches Griffin went through just because you don't like gauntlet matches.

I'm happy with the opponents you picked for me, even with the unknown wrestler keeping himself hidden at the moment, but most importantly, glad that I'm not wrestling in another one on one match because I was getting bored of them and wanted to do something new and different that nobody would have the guts to do aka a fatal four-way type like match with more entries?

Bring that shit on because I'll be ready for it and being happy with it. That's why I didn't ask you who I should target at the Supershow. That's all I have to say why I wanted to do things the way I did since I won't have time to state all of this on Sunday."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:49:15 PM by Jake Raab »
>