Author Topic: No Threat Zone  (Read 412 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
No Threat Zone
« on: September 11, 2019, 08:27:08 AM »
 DO NOT ISSUE THREATS TO BILL BARNHART

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart has received many threats during his lifetime. Some involved companies. Some involved people. And some involved wrestlers in the Federations where Bill has worked. I will turn you over to Bill Barnhart to let him tell you those stories of threats issued to him and his family.

The scene shifts and we are taken to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart. They are in their living room sitting on the couch. Both are dressed in jeans shorts, white pullover shirts, and flips flops. Bill is wearing black ones and Bea is wearing blue ones. Bea is drinking a bottle of peach tea and Bill is drinking his normal drink which is Classic Coke. When when the cameraman tells them they are live broadcasting they launch into their comments.

THREAT ISSUED BY VIVENT SMART HOME COMPANY

>

Bill:  Hi and welcome to this portion of our comments which being presented from our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We wanted to return home to present this portion of our comments incidents we will talk about happened concerning our home and our neighborhood. After this portion of our segment has been aired we will fly to Saint Barts at Divi Little Bay Beach which I believe is on the island of Sint Maarten. Anyway wherever the hell it is we will travel there after airing this portion of our segment. I will tell you several stories of people issuing threats to me and Bea. I will start with the incident that happened to me concerning Vivent Smart Home which is a company that sells home security systems and other products to homeowners.

Bea:  I take full responsibility for this company contacting Bill. My friend told me they use the products from Vivent Smart Home. They said not only do they have a security monitoring system but they can unlock their doors from inside their car from their cell phone. I called the company and asked them to call and speak to Bill. I should have known he would not be interested and would not be happy with the call since I did not inform him the call was coming. It is my fault for not informing Bill the call was coming so the call caught him by surprise.

Bill:  I get the call and I immediately tell the sales representative I am not interested in their products. He demands to know why I am not interested. I told him I do not owe him an explanation as I am the consumer and I make the decisions. Even so I decided to inform this rude sales representative that I do not want an alarm system in my home as they often malfunction and notify the police and fire department. I told him if that happens often the police and fire department will bill you for coming to your home for false alarms. He then asked me why I was not interested in the electronic deadbolt where I could drive up, open an app on my cell phone, and unlock my front door so I can enter without using a key. I told him I do not want stupid stuff like that. I do not want a situation where, if I happened to lose my cell phone, that someone finds it and now has access to my home. Then what if the electronic deadbolt fails to work? If I do not have a key to open it manually then I will not be able to get into my home.

Bea:  The sales representative from Vivent assured Bill that you have a key you can use to get into the house just like what you do with your car where you use a remote to electronically open your doors but you can also manually unlock and open the doors of your car with the key. Even with that Bill was not interested.

Bill:  I told the guy for the tenth time I am not interested and I told him to never call me again. Do you know what this jerk said to me? He issued a threat by telling me if I do not purchase his Vivent Smart Home security system and other devices that our house will get broken into. Oh man I went off on him at that point! I asked him if he is issuing a threat to break into my home because I refused to purchase his several thousands of dollars of bullshit electronic stuff and security system? He tried to backpedal but I cursed him out then hung up on him. I immediately called their parent company in Utah and told them what their sales representative did in issuing a threat to me. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau explaining the incident. I also called our police department to inform them of the threat. I will never work with the Vivent Smart Home company again due to their sales representative threatening that he will break into our home if we do not purchase his equipment. I filed a formal complaint about this sales representative to his company in addition to filing a Better Business Bureau complaint. Never heard from that bonehead again and our house has not been broken into.

ANGRY SHOPPER

Bill:  I was shopping at Kroger and I saw a young woman with three children with her while she was shopping. One of the kids was around four years old, another was around three years old, and the youngest one was in her arms and was maybe a year and a half old. The two older children were running up and down the aisle. She is trying to keep control of the two older children, while holding her youngest in her arms, and she was scanning the shelves and I could see it was hard on her to find what she wanted with the kids distracting her.

Bea:  I was not with Bill during this shopping trip but when he came home and told me what happened I was shocked.

Bill:  I looked up and politely asked the woman that since she was taking care of three little kids if there was something I could help her find and get off the shelf. She looked at me and screamed DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED HELP? To which I replied I was only trying to be helpful since she was trying to control three little kids. Then she got on her cell phone and called her husband. The part of the conversation I heard was SOME ASSHOLE IS ASKING ME IF I NEED HELP GETTING SOMETHING OFF THE SHELF SINCE I HAVE OUR THREE YOUNG KIDS WITH ME. DO I F*CKING LOOK LIKE I NEED HELP?  She then told her husband to come to the Kroger store to confront me. I brushed past the woman and told her to bring her sorry ass husband to the store to get in my face and I will not only have both of you arrested for assault and communicating a threat I will beat you down also. She did not cross my path again during that shopping trip fortunately for her.

BEA ALSO HAD A THREAT THROWN HER WAY

Bea:  On this shopping trip I was at Kroger and Bill was not with me. As I was going up and down the aisles I noticed a woman who left her cart blocking the aisle while she was looking around on the shelves to find something. I was unable to get my cart past her cart due to the location of it. I politely asked her if she could please move her cart so I could get by but she ignored me. I politely asked again. Then I politely asked a third time. After the third polite request I had no choice but to move her cart, about one foot to the side, so I could get my cart past her cart in the aisle. The woman spun around and started screaming at me that I have no right to touch her shopping cart. I apologized and told her I asked her politely three times and she did not listen to me and failed move her cart. Next thing I know she calls her husband over and he gets in my face issuing threats of bodily harm even though I explained what happened. Only when I took out my cell phone and called Gwinnett Police Department and reported I was being threatened by two people in Kroger did they leave their carts and run out of the store.

Bill:  I told Bea it is a good thing for that husband and wife that I was not there because had I witnesses this abuse of Bea I would have beat the hell out of both of them leaving them in a messy pile on the floor of the aisle. Next thing shoppers at Kroger would have heard over the speakers would have been CLEAN-UP ON AISLE THREE!

WHAT ABOUT THREATS ISSUED BY OTHER WRESTLERS?

Bill:  Over my nearly 18 years in the sport of wrestling I experienced threats from other wrestlers. I am not talking about the normal comments they make to an opponent where they tell you they are going to beat you down hard and win the match. I am talking about numerous threats I endured over my wrestling career that go outside the wrestling thing and transition into personal threats. Those are the comments and threats I will not tolerate. As my opponent you can say what you want about the match but when you start with personal threats to me, my wife Bea, and my English Bulldog Iris, that are not related to wrestling, you have crossed the line and will pay dearly for it.

Bea:  That is all we will present for this part of our comments. We need to get to Atlanta Airport for our flight to Sint Maarten.

*AFTER A NEARLY FIVE HOUR FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA TO SINT MAARTEN*

COMMENTS TO JAKE RAAB

The scene comes on the screen and we see Bill Barnhart, Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, in their hotel room located near the venue where Climax Control 247 will be held September 15, 2019. Bill and Bea are sitting on chairs at the dining table while Iris sniffs around the hotel room trying to see if she can determine what other animals have stayed there. Bill is dressed in blue jeans, a black pullover shirt, and black athletic shoes. Bea is wearing a light blue dress and matching flat shoes.

Bill:  We made it from Atlanta to Sint Maarten and it was around a five hour flight. That is not bad when you consider that a flight from Atlanta to San Francisco or Los Angeles is the same flight time. But I am not here to talk about how long it takes to fly from one location to another. I am here to talk about my upcoming match against Caleb Storms.

Bea:  Before you talk to Caleb Storms would you please present the comments you wanted to make to Jake Raab?

Bill:  Of course! Jake I have to commend you on your performance at Climax Control 246. I felt we were equal when it came to wrestling abilities and how we manage ourselves in the ring. I commend you that you were able to do something most wrestlers fail to accomplish. You stood with me blow for blow and each time I was able to get you in a position to take you out for the win you managed to figure a way to turn it on me. You also accomplished something most wrestlers cannot. You were able to get me down and in pain enough that I slipped up and you got the pin on me for the win. That was an impressive performance and I am here to publicly thank you for a great match. And later in the year when you perform in the God Of Wrestling Tournament, where you represent Sin City Wrestling, I will be cheering you on and I hope you win the Tournament.

COMMENTS TO CALEB STORMS

Bill:  Caleb I wish to start my comments by telling you that of all the wrestlers from the Ultimate X Roulette Championship match from Summer XXXTreme VII you were the only one to step up and accept my challenge. That tells me a lot about you Caleb. It tells me you are confident. It tells me you are sure of your wrestling abilities. It tells me you do not back down from anything. In other words you are just like me in those areas. How come the other wrestlers from that match failed to step up and accept my challenge? Are they not sure of their wrestling abilities? Are they so used to backing down from a challenge that they backed down out of habit? Only they can answer for their action, or inaction, concerning my challenge. The bottom line is you accepted and I admire you for that.

Bea: You might be wondering why I am making more comments recently since I am not officially the Manager for Bill. Soon I will be officially installed as his Manager so I will be at ringside during his matches serving as his Manager. That will take place in a few weeks. Caleb I echo what Bill stated and I, too, admire you for accepting his challenge.

Bill:  So, Storms, I always check the statistics to ensure I am fully aware what is going on with my opponents. I see you are 6 feet 2 inches and 220 pounds while I am 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. We are even up and no height or weight advantage is in play as I see it. I am what you call a Technical Brawler Submission wrestler and I see you are officially listed as a High Flyer. Now, Caleb, do not think that I am not aware that you are way more than just a high flyer wrestler. I have seen you in action and I know you are a great all-around wrestler. I know this match is going to come down to who can apply the most pressure to their opponent while deflecting most of what their opponent sends their way. Who will that be? We will have to wait until the final bell rings and the official decision on the match is handed down to know the answer.

Bea:  Caleb we do not fault you for not winning the Ultimate X Roulette Championship match at Summer XXXTreme VII. That match is one of the most difficult to win and with so many wrestlers involved in the match often the winner is decided by just an inch or two. You did well in the match but in the end Teddy Warren obtained possession of the Roulette Championship.

Bill:  Another thing you did, Storms, that showed what you are made of, is when you came to me and accepted my challenge you did not demand that my Number One Contendership for the Roulette Championship be placed on the line. When you commented that I legitimately won the Number One Contendership and you do not want to step on my toes and demand I put it on the line it was a show of outstanding sportsmanship. It is rare when I run across a wrestler with that character. You earned my respect and I am sure when our match is done we will both retain the respect we have for each other.

Bea:  When the official announcement of the match was published it stated it was under Roulette Division Rules. We make the assumption it is like the other Roulette matches where the Roulette Wheel is spun before the match starts and where it lands determines the rules, if any, and other stipulations on the match including how to obtain a win in the match.

Bill:  Let me be honest with you Caleb. I do not care where the Roulette Wheel stops and I do not care what rules, or no rules, and what stipulations are assigned to the match, because I have every intention to win our match. If it lands on Hardcore Rules so be it. It is lands on Standard Rules so be it. If it lands on Two Out Of Three Falls to Win so be it. Hell, man, it might even land on a spot that says No Holds Barred, No Time Limit, and to win you not only have to pin your opponent or make them submit, but you have to masturbate a Unicorn and make them spunk out a rainbow and I will still win. I have no intention of hurting my reputation by losing this match to you. I know you are going to bring all you have but I am sorry to inform you that what you bring to the match will not be enough. I will still respect you after I defeat you so for that you should feel honored.

TIME TO TAKE IRIS TO THE DOG PARK

Bea:  Bill I need to remind you we promised Iris we would take her to the dog park so she can interact with the other dogs and get some exercise.

Bill:  Ha ha ha! Ho ho ho! Har har har!!!

Bea:  Excuse me? What do you find so funny?

Bill:  You said Iris wants to go to the dog park so she can get some exercise. The most exercise Iris, our chubby overweight lazy English Bulldog, gets is standing up, walking over to her food bowl, over-eating, then collapsing on the floor in a food coma!

Bea:  Now that you mentioned it, ha ha ha, you are right about Iris. But we did promise to take her to the dog park so we need to get going.

Bill:  To all those who were involved in the Ultimate X Roulette Championship match at Summer XXXTreme VII who failed to step up and accept my challenge like Caleb Storms did you should be ashamed of yourselves. Caleb accepted my challenge and he earned my respect by doing so. I plan on showing the world I rightfully earned a shot at the Roulette Championship and nothing will stand in my way! Come on Iris! Doggy park time!

Bill is about to attach the leash to the doggy collar of Iris but she is so excited to go to the dog park she takes off running to the door of their hotel room. Fortunately the door is closed so she cannot get out of the room and Daddy Bill is able to attach the leash to her collar. Bill opens the door and Iris pulls him out of the door. Bea follows and closes the door behind her and that is when the Network cuts to a commercial break.