Author Topic: A mosh pit of fun.  (Read 476 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A mosh pit of fun.
« on: September 06, 2019, 07:38:38 PM »
 Summer XXXtreme
Sun Princess Cruise Ship
25th August 2019

What do I have to do to win?

I sit on the mat as I watch Seleana celebrate her win over me...I tried. I really did and I don’t know where to go from here. Opportunity after opportunity messed up over and over again. I slap the mat in disappointment before rolling out of it. I climb to my feet and look up at Seleana and shake my head because I know and everyone else knows she is going to get screwed over again by Crystal. She has done it before, and she will do it again.... hell, she would fuck over her own daughter if it meant a world title shot.

Gullible fool.

I move away from the barrier and fans and head away from the ring towards the makeshift backstage area ignoring those who want a slap on the hand. Returning to the changing area... Joey approaches with caution having seen the outcome and the look on my face and hands me a towel and water.

Joey: You alright?

He queries.

Amy: Not really. Beginning to wonder if I should stick around or just disappear into the sunset.

I shrug as I take the water and take some in.

Joey: How about another break?

Joey suggests.

Amy: How many breaks can you have before being classified past it and should retire.

I retort back as I sit down on the nearest chair as I place the towel over my head as I want this cruise over and done with pretty sharpish. I hear flip flop type footsteps approach from the side...

Amy: Not now Scott. Not now.

Scott: How did you...

Amy: Your flip flops and I saw you earlier... now leave me alone.

Scott: Sure. I just want to get your thoughts on your match, but your reaction says a lot.

Scott says.

Amy: My reaction is that of a broken woman wondering what the hell I am going to do next. If i can’t beat Seleana then everyone else seems impossible.

Scott: What did you think of Crystals interference?

Amy: Fuck crystal. Crystal only interfered in the match to distract me and help Seleana win. And to help Seleana only benefits Crystal because we all know that Crystal is going to fuck Seleana again.

Scott: Were you distracted?

Amy: No. And if you don’t have any further important questions you can find someone else to bother. So get lost.

Scott looks at Joey who shrugs before leaving to find someone else to talk to.

Joey: That was harsh...

Amy: His questions were shit and he already knew I didn’t want to talk to him.

I say as I stand and stretch before making my back to the cabin.

Joey: I might stay here. Let you cool off.

Joey says looking at Amy.

Amy: Sure.

I turn and begin to make my back to the cabin while Joey says behind and watches the next bit of the show. The scene fades out on the tv and the action that is playing on the TV.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 28th August
Santa Rosa, CA

The scene opens inside Amy and Joey’s home in Santa Rosa, CA, where several days after the Sun Princess docked Amy and Joey headed back home, as Joey went about going to work as normal while Amy took some downtime from training and focused on 3-X stuff instead as she had been neglecting it.  Pressing send on a email, Amy stands to her feet and stretches, she moves to the kitchen to fetch a drink before entering back into the living room to see Joey having arrived home as he looks down at the laptop.

Joey: Looking to move?

Joey queries…

Amy: I was just looking really.

Joey: Kyoto.  Isn’t that near Cross?

Joey asks again this time about a business that Amy and Lori acquired a while ago.

Amy: It is. I was just looking at prices and how expensive houses were.

Joey: See anything nice?

Joey sits down surveying the screen in front of him.

Amy: Seen a few. Not sure if to rent or buy.

Amy shrugs as she clicks on one property with a price tag of Y38,800,000 and cocks her head at the side of it.

Joey: So does this mean you are retiring?

Amy: No. Not yet.  But it’s a good place to keep an eye on the business and for others to stay.

Amy says as she notes down the telephone number for the estate agent.

Joey:  Fair enough. Not going to argue with you on that.

Joey says with a smile.

Joey: So what you been up to?

Joey asks.

Amy: 3-X work and bills and more bills.  I had to get up and move when you came in.

Joey: Fun.

Joey shrugs.

Amy: I am tempted to go for a walk or something. Do you want to come?

Amy queries.

Joey: Sure. Let me change and we can go for that walk.

Amy: Great.

Amy smiles, as Joey disappears leaving Amy, as she saves all her work and then closes down the laptop. The scene soon fades out as Amy grabs her jacket, as Joey returns and they both head out of the house.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

6th September 2019
Eagle Beach, Aruba
Vlog

Well this an interesting match up… MPC vs Griffin Hawkins, Roxi Johnson and Keira Fisher-Johnson.  This would be one big epic mosh pit for some or maybe an orgy for someone else. But this is wrestling, and this could be a great tag team match.  So first off… I must congratulate Senor Vinnie in a successful match at Summer XXXtreme and becoming the new world champion and its an honor to have you in this match.  I must also congratulate Roxi in a good showing against Alicia Lukas but Alicia is just that damn good and I have to say that ring rust may have had a slight advantage against you. Anyway… it’s good to see you and Keira back in Sin City Wrestling and can’t wait to hang out more often and have the odd date night etc…

Anyway… this match… supposedly being in negotiations since Keira’s and Roxi’s return…but to be honest… I didn’t know anything about it and didn’t know anything about the Johnson’s return. It was all Griffin and his negotiations and fantasies about this going ahead.  Anyway, what I do know that this could be a good match and the even better outcome when MPC walk away from this match victorious.

Roxi and Keira welcome back to Sin City Wrestling but the excitement of a return will be short lived as Jessie and myself will exploit the small issue of your rustiness as well as both of us looking to get back to winning ways following a disappointing Summer XXXtreme.  It’s been a while since Roxi and I stood face to face in the ring but it was only recently that Keira and I met in the ring for the Blast from The Past… and well the outcome of that match was in favour of myself and Vinnie and we advanced to the next round.
So anything could happen…

Sunday night MPC will walk away victorious… while Hawkins, Johnson and Johnson will be left severely disappointed at the premature reunion.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino