Author Topic: Gonna Be A Rocky Road For Jake Raab  (Read 409 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Gonna Be A Rocky Road For Jake Raab
« on: September 04, 2019, 01:03:46 PM »
 ROUGH, ROCKY, AND STEEP ROAD AHEAD

>

Bill:  Let those images of rough, rocky, and steep roads lodge in your head, Jake, because you know you have as much chance of defeating me as a Chihuahua has of defeating a Lion. Try, try, try, as you might you will fail. I have my sights set on the Roulette Championship, and also on Senor Vinnie and the Heavyweight Championship, and both those Championships will soon be mine. Raab if you think I am taking you lightly, and looking past you to future Championship matches, you are wrong. I will not allow my focus to be off in our match even though obtaining The Roulette and Heavyweight Championships are high on my list of things to accomplish. I will take you on. I will defeat you. The fans and the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling will become believers in Bill Barnhart.

Barnhart exits the ring and returns to standing near the ring steps.

Bill:  Now, Jake, I have something else I need to get out off my chest. People have tried to intimidate me by claiming you are an aggressive, hard-hitting, and agile wrestler in the ring. You did not seem hard-hitting, aggressive, or agile when Ty West defeated you recently. Oh, hell, Jake, I have been skirting around how I really feel about having to face you at Climax Control 246. I was hoping I would get a Roulette Championship match but Kedron Williams got it instead. The wrestler I defeated by submission with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold got the shot at the Roulette Championship before me as the Number One Contender. Also I could have faced any number of highly qualified and extremely talented wrestlers but I got you instead. I have heard that you have been in Sin City Wrestling for around a year and yet you are around 50 percent wins in your matches and that equates to around 50 percent losses also. I do not see your name attached to any Sin City Wrestling Championships either. Am I disappointed that I have to face someone so far below me in wrestling ability and accomplishments? Yes. Will I whup you to quickly I might break the Sound Barrier doing so and so quickly you might not even remember stepping into the ring? Yep! Will I show you mercy and give you a chance in the match? Hell no! Jake you are in my way and I am coming into our match to make sure you are moved out of the way and sent far far away. Bye!

Bill waves into the camera then he kisses his hand and slaps it on his butt giving the well-known sign for kiss my butt. The cameraman calls into the Network to notify them that Barnhart is done with his air time. The Network goes into a slow fade out that transitions into a commercial break.