Author Topic: Bill Barnhart Vs Joshua Acquin  (Read 1579 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bill Barnhart Vs Joshua Acquin
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:53:42 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 word limit.

Good luck!

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 10:04:19 AM »
 TIME FOR BILL BARNHART TO SHINE

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart is currently 1-1-0 in his first two matches. Although Bill took a loss to Mark Cross in his debut match at Climax Control 244 the fact remains it was an outstanding match and could have gone either way. Then, at Climax Control 245, Barnhart defeated Kedron Williams by submission. After two exceptional performances by Bill Barnhart Management decided to place Bill Barnhart in a Number One Contender match against Joshua Acquin with the winner becoming the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship. Bill Barnhart is ready to shine at his first Sin City Wrestling Super Card, Summer XXXTreme VII. I assure Bill Barnhart is shining so brightly you better put on your best pair of sunglasses to keep from burning your eyes.

>

Narrator:  Sorry. I probably said more in my narrator comments than I am allowed time to do so but I wanted to get those comments out there. I will now turn you over to Bill Barnhart who is in one of the Karaoke lounges on the Sun Princess cruise ship.

KARAOKE TIME

The scene switches to a shot of the stage in one of the Karaoke lounges on the Sun Princess. The camera pans around the lounge and we see lots of people are there for the Karaoke singing. We see Bea Barnhart sitting at a table near the stage and she is dressed in a little black dress and black shoes. Next we see Bill Barnhart step up on the Karaoke stage. We notice Bill dressed in attire we rarely see him in which is a dark grey business suit with white shirt and matching dark gray tie. Bill approaches the mic.

Bill:  I will perform a song that is from 1966 by the Monkees. This song is a perfect description of how much Bea means to me and how much I love her.

The audience claps in anticipation of the performance by Bill Barnhart.

Bill:  Thanks! The song I will sing is titled I’m A Believer.

The short intro on the song plays and Bill launches into the song.

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seems.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a giving thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Love was out to get me
Now, that's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

Oh, then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Yes, I saw her face, now I'm a believer
And not a trace of doubt in my mind.
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I'm a believer
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I said I'm a believer
I'm a believer

Bill has finished his song and the crowd in the Karaoke lounge rise and give Barnhart a standing ovation. When their cheers die down Bill comments.

Bill:  That is the perfect song for when I met Bea. Before I met her I felt like love was not going to find me. Then I saw her face and I became a believer. Bea you are my love and my life and I could not live without you.

Bill runs off the stage and joins Bea at their table where he kisses Bea then takes a seat at the table. Their waiter brings a bottle of wine and two glasses for them to celebrate with. While others get up on the stage to perform their Karaoke songs Bill and Bea get approached “Stoner” Scott Oliver who is asking if he and his cameraman can interview them for the upcoming Summer XXXTreme VII Super Card. The two agree but ask if they can move to a location that is quiet as the singing in the Karaoke lounge is loud. Scott informs them he made arrangements to use one of the smaller dining areas for the interview as that dining area will not be used for a time. Bill and Bea follow Scott Oliver to the vacant dining area while the cameraman follows them. They arrive at the dining area and Scott has Bill and Bea sit on two nice overstuffed chairs while he takes a seat on a regular chair next to them. The cameraman sets his camera up so he can get a shot of the three without having to move his camera around.

THE INTERVIEW

Scott:  I would like to recap your first two matches in Sin City Wrestling. Your debut match was against Mark Cross and you lost by pinfall to him. He is now performing in the Roulette Championship Ultimate X over the pool match at Summer XXXTreme VII. Then at the last Climax Control you defeated Kedron Williams by submission. The fans would like to hear what you have to say about those two matches and they are also curious if you knew that Ben Jordan was going to arrive during your match with Kedron Williams to distract him so you could get the win.

Bill:  I did my best in my debut match Scott. If anything I took Mark Cross a bit lightly as I did not believe he had really good wrestling abilities. During the match we both did well but he managed to get me into a position where he got the pin on me and I was unable to break the pin and I lost the match. I never get upset when I legitimately lose a wrestling match like that. I admire him for his abilities and I feel he will do well in the Roulette Championship Ultimate X match during the cruise but I do not see him winning. My prediction is Griffin Hawkins will win and retain the Roulette Championship. As for the second part of the question I had no clue Ben Jordan was going to appear during our match at Climax Control 245. When the lights went out I figured the arena had an electrical malfunction. Then when the lights came on I saw Ben Jordan in the ring. He and Kedron were facing each other hurling comments at each other. My first reaction was to quickly take advantage of Williams while he was distracted so I got behind him, grabbed him and hit him with a bulldog, then locked him into my Sweet Dreams sleeper hold. Kedron did the honorable thing by tapping out before he went unconscious but to be honest I get more enjoyment out of my sleeper hold when my opponent goes unconscious.

Scott:  Before I came to you for this interview we had an off-camera discussion and you told me you are extremely confident you will defeat Joshua Acquin and become the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship. You also told me you are a huge Griffin Hawkins fan so I assume you expect him to win his match and retain the Roulette Championship. However the fans would like to know what you think of the other five wrestlers in that match.

Bill:  We know it will be one of the following who walks away as the Roulette Champion. Griffin Hawkins, Teddy Warren, Caleb Storms, Malachi, Lachlan Kane, or Mark Cross. I would love for the winner to be Griffin Hawkins so I can get my shot at him and the Roulette Championship. Although I admire Griffin Hawkins when I defeat him everyone will praise and worship me and totally forget about him. If it turns out to be one of the other wrestlers who wins I will gladly challenge them and defeat them. None of the six in the Roulette Championship match are unbeatable as all wrestlers are beatable. Of course it would be amusing if Mark Cross were to win the Roulette Championship so when I defeat him it will be sweet justice for me on him for for him defeating me in my debut match.

Scott:  I heard rumors you asked Bea if she wanted to receive training to become your Manager to attend to you at ringside, along with Iris your English Bulldog, rather than having Bea remain in the backstage area, in your dressing room, or in the stands, to watch your matches. Are you still planning on getting Bea her license to be a Wrestling Manager?

Bill:  I turn that question over to Bea. I have already decided if she wants to serve as my Manager I am good with it. Until she accepts and obtains the Manager License the decision is in her hands.

Scott:  What is your decision Bea?

Bea:  Well, Scott, I have to go through the proper training first. The training not only consists of what a wrestling Manager does while at ringside and before and after matches. I will also need to receive training in self-defense and wrestling as there may be times when I have to defend myself against attacks from people associated with the opponents Bill faces. There may even come a time when a wrestler, or another Manager, decides to challenge me to a wrestling match. If I want to accept that type of challenge I need to know how to handle myself in the wrestling ring. I will probably make a decision before the end of September.

Scott:  Bill you told me in addition to being a huge fan of Griffin Hawkins that you have always watched Sin City Wrestling matches and there are several others on the Roster you enjoy watching. Could you give us comments on that?

Bill:  I have enjoyed watching Casey Williams, Steve Ramone, Despayre and his Teddy Bear Angel, James Tuscini, Fenris, and Ben Jordan just to mention a few. There are many more but those came to my mind first.

Scott:  Care to expand with comments on those you mentioned?

Bill:  Casey Williams worked with me in Asylum Wrestling Alliance. He seems to have this urge to brag to everyone that he was the first wrestler in my wrestling career to give me a loss in my home town of Oakland and in my home area of the San Francisco Bay Area. He did talk about that match we had in Oakland but he did not give all the information. From the way Casey Williams told it he dominated me and Dmitri inside a Boeing 747 parked at Oakland International Airport in Oakland, California.

Scott:  But you admit Casey won that match so how can you say what he said about the match is not correct?

Bill:  Casey presented the short summary of the match and now I will give you what really happened. The three of us were heavily fighting in the main area of the Boeing 747. We got near the spiral staircase that leads up to the First Class Lounge. Casey walked up the staircase to the First Class Lounge. Dmiti hit me with a major blow that drove me to the side where I went unconscious. From watching the replay of the match I saw Dmitri then ran up the stairs to go after Casey in the First Class Lounge. Casey and Dmitri fought each other in the First Class Lounge. While up there Dmitri decided to kick on the spiral staircase and it came loose and crashed down into the main part of the 747. Then Casey and Dmitri continued fighting in the First Class Lounge. I regained consciousness and I was roaming around in the main area of the 747 looking for the two trying to find where they were at as I did not know at that time they were up in the First Class Lounge. Watching the replay you see that Casey got the upper hand on Dmitri and he then slammed him into the hole where the spiral staircase used to be. Dmitri landed on top of me and I got knocked out again. Casey dropped down from the First Class Lounge and got the pinfall on Dmitri. It was one of those things you hate about a Triple Threat or Four Way match when they pin someone else, or make someone else submit, but you end up also taking a loss. So it is true that Casey caused my first loss ever in my hometown of Oakland, California, and in the San Francisco Bay Area, but he did not directly pin me or make me submit.

Scott:  Although Casey Williams retired and is now Head of Security have you thought about asking if he would have a match with you in Sin City Wrestling?

Bill:  I mentioned it to him and he said since he is retired and has other duties to attend to he has to respectfully decline. Since I respect Casey Williams I did not push the issue with him.

Scott:  Now we come to the part of the interview where I need to ask you questions concerning your opponent, Joshua Acquin, and your match, and see how you wish to respond.

Bill:  Ask me whatever you want. I never refuse to answer questions.

Scott:  Joshua Acquin is not a newcomer to Sin City Wrestling. He has been in Sin City wrestling for around six years. You do understand you are not facing a newcomer to the sport of wrestling, or to Sin City Wrestling, so how do you respond to that and how do you get ready for a match like this against a wrestler like Acquin?

Bill:  Would it be okay with you if I present my comments directly to Joshua Acquin who I am sure is watching this interview?

Scott:  I am just conducting the interview. It is your match and your opponent and you comment as you see fit.

Bill:  Joshua please do not feel bad that in my previous comments you were not one of the wrestlers I mentioned. I only mentioned the names of six wrestlers. That, Acquin, means you are in the larger group of people I did not mention by name. The people I mentioned were on my mind due to accomplishing a lot in a short period of time in Sin City Wrestling. When they achieved a goal they retained it for a reasonable amount of time. So, Joshua, let me ask you something. You have been in Sin City Wrestling for around six years. If you had to write a list of the accomplishments you have during those six years those accomplishments could easily be written on one sheet of a 1.5 inch by 2 inch Post-It note. What are those two accomplishments you had during your six years here? You held the Tag Team Championship with Lucian Frost for about two months. You then held the Tag Team Championship with Steve Ramone for about a month. So in a total of six years you held the Tag Team Championship for a total of three months?  If you cannot hold a Championship for longer than a month with a talented quality wrestler like Steve Ramone then you are the problem and not Ramone.

Scott:  Whoa! Even I am surprised at those comments toward Joshua Acquin coming from you! I thought you respected all wrestlers.

Bill:  I respect all wrestlers who give all they have for every match. I mean, come on Scott, over my years watching the sport of wrestling, I have seen many Jobbers who perform day after day and take a loss for the purpose of helping promote the wrestlers they lose to. They were hired to do Jobber duties and they did it well and got a regular paycheck for it. I do not see that with Joshua Acquin. I do not feel Acquin is a Jobber. I know he has good wrestling talent but I feel he has an inability to keep focused during matches.

Scott:  I have several minutes left of our interview time. Are there further comments you wish to make?

Bill:  Listen up Joshua. If you think I am going to allow a chance to take on the Roulette Champion, whether it remains as Griffin Hawkins or if it will be one of the other five wrestlers in the Ultimate X match, then you are not thinking. Whether it be Griffin Hawkins, Teddy Warren, Caleb Storms, Malachi, Lachlan Kane, or Mark Cross, I will defeat you and you can sit in the backstage area and watch me become the Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion in the near future. If I show no fear or hesitation with any of the six wrestlers involved in the Ultimate X over the pool match for the Roulette Championship you can rest assured you are of no concern to me. You are no more than an annoying little bug buzzing around my head. Be ready to meet Bill “Bug Zapper” Barnhart. Fly into the dazzling light Joshua and see what happens. Zzzzzaaaaappppp!!!!!

With the closing comments of Bill Barnhart the scene slowly fades out.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER – FAMILY TIME

The scene comes up on our screen and we see Bill, Bea, and Iris, inside their cabin, stateroom, whatever you want to call it. It is not huge and lavish but more than adequate for the three of them. We notice Bill is wearing khaki shorts, a black pullover shirt, and black flip flops, and Bea is wearing white shorts, a white pullover shirt, and white sneakers. Iris? Always wearing her pink diamond-studded doggy collar.

Bill:  Sure nice when Management at Sin City Wrestling gives us a great location like this cruise ship to hold an event. Way better than going from arena to gymnasium to the park eh?

Bea:  Yes it is. Other than singing Karaoke, eating meals, and going to the pool, what do you plan on doing that can include Iris since she is not allowed in the Karaoke lounge, regular dining facilities, or the pool?

Bill:  I have a great idea for something I can do with Iris and it will be something that benefits both of us.

Bea:  The only thing I see you and Iris doing together is eating. So what is this great idea you have for you and Iris?

Bill:  I found a place on board the ship, other than on the decks, where they allow dogs. Since they allow dogs in the gym I plan on taking Iris there. I want to use their treadmill to get some walking exercise in and I figure Iris could benefit being on a treadmill also. Not like Iris will die from exercising and losing a few pounds.

Iris hears the words exercise, lose a few pounds, and die, and she freaks out and tries to get away. She runs for the door to the hallway but of course being a dog she cannot open the door. Iris then darts for the next door but once she gets inside she realizes she is in the bathroom. Knowing that being in the bathroom might result in her getting a bath Iris quickly exits the bathroom. Iris ends up running to the only place she can run where she has a place to hide and that is the bedroom Iris dives under the bed and scoots as far back as she can to where Daddy Bill and Mommy Bea cannot reach her to drag her out. Bill and Bea laugh hard at how goofy Iris can be.

Bea:  We need to leave Iris alone for a time. She cannot get out of the room and into the hallway anyway. By the time we get back Iris will be so hungry she will come out from under the bed.

Bill:  We will go out and see what things we can find to do board the cruise ship. See you later Iris!

Bill and Bea leave the room and they ensure they lock the door so there is no way Iris can get out until they return. The camera feed cuts as the door closes and the screen goes black.

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 02:51:33 PM »
 BILL BARNHART WILL SHOW HIS EXCELLENCE TO THE WORLD

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart will show his excellence to the world in his match against Joshua Acquin when he defeats Acquin and becomes the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship. Without a doubt Bill Barnhart is Simply The Best when it comes to wrestlers.

>

IN THE GYM

The scene shifts and takes us to one of the gyms on the Sun Princess. We see Bill and Iris standing next to the treadmills. Bill is dressed in workout shorts, sneakers, and a plain white tee shirt. Iris is, well you know, as always, wearing her pink diamond-studded doggy collar. We notice Bill has a leash that is connected to one of the treadmills with the other side of the leash attached to the doggy collar of Iris so she cannot run away.

Bill:  Hi! Thank you for joining me and Iris in the gym on the Sun Princess. I want to start be giving you the definition of the term EXCEL as found in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Excel is defined as Being superior to others. To surpass others in accomplishments or achievements. To be distinguishable from others by superiority. Yep that perfectly describes me! I am superior to others especially Joshua Acquin. I surpass others in accomplishments and achievements especially Joshua Acquin. I am distinguishable from others with my superiority over them especially Joshua Acquin. Damn I am awesome!

Bill gets on a treadmills and he pulls Iris up on the treadmill next to him. He makes sure Iris is steady before starting her treadmill. Bill makes sure to start his treadmill first so Iris can see it is not intimidating and not moving fast. Satisfied that if Daddy Bill can do it she can Iris takes a stance and Bill presses the start button on her treadmill. Even though her treadmill is not moving quickly Iris cannot keep up and she trips. Her legs go out to the sides as she belly flops on the treadmill. Iris slides back with the treadmill track and when she gets to the end of the track her leash, which is attached to the treadmill, goes tight and Iris is gasping from being choked. Bill turns her treadmill off and disconnects her leash from it. We see Iris is shaken up.

Bill:  I am so sorry about that Iris. I thought you would be able to keep up. No more treadmill for you. I will put you off to the side so you can lay down on a towel and watch me on the treadmill since I want to get some time in on it.

Bill walks Iris over to some chairs and lays a towel on the floor for her to relax on. Once Iris is on the towel Bill attached her leash to the chairs to ensure Iris cannot wander off. Bill returns to his treadmill, turns it on to a slow walk speed, and makes comments while he is walking the treadmill.

Bill:  You probably want to know why the only workout I am doing for my match against Joshua Acquin consists of a treadmill. Since I am already an outstanding wrestler I do not need to waste my time doing sparring matches for an upcoming match. I have been in enough wrestling matches over my 15 years of wrestling, which will turn to 16 years on my birthday in November, that I already know what I am doing. I just wanted to get in a little extra in the way of walking for exercise and this is a good way to do it without walking the decks of the Sun Princess and bumping into other passengers in the process.

Bill increases the speed on his treadmill to what would be considered a medium walk speed.

Bill:  Although I already stated what happened in my match at Climax Control 245 against Kedron Williams I still get asked about it so let me put that match to rest. I did NOT ask Ben Jordan to come to the ring and get in the face of Kedron Williams. I was just as surprised as everyone else when the lights went out then when they came on and there was Ben Jordan in the ring arguing with Kedron Williams. Some have asked me if it was cheap of me to take advantage of a distracted Williams for the win. Nope. Nothing cheap about it. You are in a wrestling match to stay focused. Since Kedron allowed himself to be distracted, and since there was no physical contact between him and Ben, taking advantage of his distraction was a smart move on my part. Bottom line is that you do not allow yourself to get distracted during a wrestling match. And, no, Ben Jordan in the ring, causing Kedron Williams to allow himself to be distracted, did not help me get the win over Kedron as I would have won the match anyway.

Barnhart increases the speed on his treadmill again this time to what would be classified as a fast walk speed.

Bill:  Joshua, Joshua, Joshua. The man who has been active in Sin City Wrestling for around six years. That comes to around 72 months. Of those 72 months or so you held Championship gold, in Tag Team, twice, for a combined total of three months. I love calculating statistics so let me tell you what I came out with. I came out with you held Championships four percent of the time you have been here in Sin City Wrestling. Doing my best Ron Simmons impersonation I say:  DAMN!!!

Bill increases the speed on his treadmill again. This time the speed would be considered to be the equivalent of jogging.

Bill:  I would like the wrestlers in the Roulette Championship Ultimate X match to take note that one of you will soon be facing me with the Roulette Championship on the line. Although I would love to see Griffin Hawkins win, as I am a huge Griffin Hawkins fan, I will gladly take on the person who ends winning the match and the Roulette Championship. It does not matter which of you wins as I win and they lose.

Barnhart turns the treadmill off and he waits for it to stop before he hops off. He walks over to Iris who is now sleeping and snoring on the towel. He wakes her up and detaches her leash from the chair.  Iris, who loves her sleep time, takes offense to Daddy Bill waking her up from her sleep time.

Bill:  Iris I need to treat you to a special snack. I feel sorry that you nearly got hurt on the treadmill. Guess I should not be trying to make you lose weight and get buffed up since you are already cute as a chubby English Bulldog. How would you like to go to the outdoor restaurant where dogs are allowed and stuff yourself with all sorts of ice cream including banana splits?

Iris does not have to hear any word associated with food twice. She immediately bolts for the door to the gym pulling hard on the arm of Daddy Bill as he is holding her leash.

Bill:  Iris! Slow down! I have to bring our gym bag with us! Once I pick up the bag we can go!

Once Barnhart has his gym bag in his hand he gives Iris permission to take off. As if she is on auto-pilot she knows exactly which hallways to go down to get to the outdoor restaurant where she can get her ice cream. Bill orders a half dozen different ice cream dishes for Iris, including a banana split, and she shoves her face into the bowls and devours the ice cream in record time. Bill stands there waiting for Iris to get brain freeze but she does not get it.

Bill:  Good thing your English Bulldog head is so darn thick you do not get brain freeze from quickly eating ice cream. Speaking of freeze I wonder if you are getting cold feet about our match, Joshua, since I have you out-classed ten times over. Also I wish I could get into the heads of the six wrestlers in the Ultimate X match for the Roulette Championship to see what they are thinking. Next time you see me I will be in my match against Joshua Acquin having my hand raised in victory as the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship.

The camera goes into a slow fade to black and the scene ends.

PEOPLE WATCHING

It is later in the day, closing in on it being the evening, and we open with a scene of Bill and Bea Barnhart enjoying quiet time sitting on lounge chairs on the deck of the cruise ship and they are people watching, and also watching the water in the ocean, and the sun going down in the distance. Iris is sitting between their lounge chairs and there is a lot of scratching, grunting, slobbering, and farting going on. No not from Bill Barnhart! From Iris his English Bulldog! Sheesh!

Bill:  I want to comment that often silence speaks louder than words. A good example is I expected Joshua Acquin to get in front of a television camera and start hurling the common insults everyone hurls at me such as they think I am a lame, obese, stupid wrestler who over-indulges in pepperoni pizza, hamburgers, fries, beer, and Classic Coke. But as everyone noticed, leading up to my match against Acquin at Summer XXXTreme VII, I got on camera and called Joshua out. I thought Acquin would fire comments back to me but he did not. His silence is screaming louder than if he had said something. Silence is golden. Golden as in I will defeat Joshua and earn the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship and then obtain Championship Gold when I defeat the Roulette Champion.

Bill gives two thumbs up into the camera.

Bill:  Nice spot we have to observe people and the things they do. I wonder how many things we can see that I can use as an analogy for my match against Joshua Acquin and also as comments for the match I will have in the near future to challenge for the Roulette Championship.

Bea:  Bill even I have to say you are getting ahead of yourself. You need to defeat Joshua Acquin first before you start making comments about a Roulette Championship match.

Bill:  You have doubts that I will defeat Joshua Acquin and earn Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship? That hurts Bea! If you want to be my Manager then you need to be positive and supportive not negative and doubtful.

Bea:  I never said you would not defeat Joshua Acquin. What I said is we should focus on what is now, at this time, and not focus on something that may be weeks or months in the future. There is no reason you should lose to Acquin unless he has half the roster, and half the passengers on this cruise ship, interfere in the match.

Bill:  Even with all that interference Joshua will still lose. Har har har!!!

Bill and Bea see a kid on the water slide at the pool. The kid looks to be maybe in their early teens. The kid gets into position to go down the water slide but he trips up and slams face first into the slide, then the water pushes him up over the side of the slide, and he flips over and is hanging on trying not to fall and get hurt.

Bill:  Hello! We have our first analogy of this evening! That clumsy awkward kid on the water slide is a perfect representation of you Acquin. In our match I see you trying to show off to the fans and end up falling flat on your face, getting thrown out of the ring by me, and you hanging onto the ropes to try not to slam hard onto the floor.

Bill and Bea continue to people watch. They see a couple walking along the deck with their little dog that looks like maybe it is a Shih Tzu-Chihuahua mix. Iris, trying to act tough, growls at the smaller dog and the smaller dog loses control of their bowels and squats and poops on the deck as it is afraid of Iris. Bea apologizes to the couple but they are so upset at the attitude of Iris they walk off and do not bother to pick up the poop their dog deposited on the deck. Bill and Bea see a man walking behind the inconsiderate couple but the man is too busy checking out girls he does not see the poop on the deck and he steps in it. Since he is wearing flip-flops the poop gets on his feet, and between his toes, and he slips and falls to the deck and into the poop.

Bill:  Oooooo our second analogy just fell at our feet! Joshua you are like both the little dog that lost control of their bowels and the distracted man who stepped in the poop and then fell to the deck landing in the poop. Like the man who stepped in the dog poop and slipped and fell on it you will step in deep shit when you get over-confident, or over-scared, and freak out and I take you out for the win.

Bill and Bea do not have long to wait until the third item to use as an analogy is handed to them. There is an announcement over the speakers they are about to draw tickets to see who won the First Price in the raffle which is a year of free cruises on this cruise line. Bea takes out their ticket stubs as does the woman sitting next to her. The emcee reaches into the bowl and draws out a ticket stub and reads off the number. Bea is beside herself when she realize she and Bill just one a year of free cruises on this cruise line.

Bea:  Woo hoo! Bill! We won the grand prize of free cruises for a year!!!

The woman sitting next to Bea is so upset that she did not win, as her ticket number was not called, she runs to the railing and pukes. Unfortunately when she pukes it lands on several people standing on the deck below.

Bill:  Great news Bea! Our third analogy just ran to the railing and puked. Acquin just like that woman sitting next to Bea was so distraught over not having her ticket number called for the grand prize so she puked so you will run to the side of the ring and puke when you see my hand raised in victory. Just like in a raffle drawing where there can only be one grand prize winner in our match there can be only one grand prize winner and that winner is me.

Bea runs to the Emcee and collects her certificate for free cruises for a year. Bea runs back to Bill waving the free cruise certificate in the air.

Bill:  There you have it Acquin. Keep that image of Bea winning the free cruises for a year and waving the certificates in their air. I will be waving my hands in the air, and jumping up and down, with a huge grin on my face, when I defeat you and earn Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship. Try as you may there is nothing, absolutely nothing, you can do to keep me from winning our match.

Bill, Bea, and Iris start walking down the deck where they enter a door that will lead them back to their room. Once they step through the door the cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black.

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 08:45:18 PM »
 OOC: Sorry Andy, kids school started back up and wife started a new job so I have been running them around so I have been short on time getting use to this new daily activity.

Joshua is seen sitting in a chair on the balcony of the Mini-Suite he had booked for his wife and himself.  He just closes his eyes when the door opens and his wife walks in.

Tiff: Joshua you better not be sleeping.

Joshua: I am just resting my eyes.

Tiff: Well you better get up and get ready for the formal dinner tonight.  You did bring your suit and tie right.

Joshua rolls his eyes.

Joshua: Yes I did and I will be out shortly.

======

On this ship in the ring on the ship, I will face someone I have never had to face but I have a lot on him.  It feels great to be facing someone that isn’t green in the ring.  We can have a great match in the ring.  I have looked at my tab and people are having a great time at my expense.  I have to say I maybe getting to the end of my in ring carrer but I am thinking of becoming a sports agent to help out others in their contract talks.  I have never had any issues with deaing with SCW.  They are a great company to work for and easy going.  I will say this they know how to get butts in seats.  But this show I am going to go out there and give it my all.  Now my tag partners have their own matches.  Amy is facing Seleana to see who will face the chapion next and I have to be on the side of Amy on this one I mean she is a Grand Slam Champion and a Hall of Famer.  Senor Vinnie I have one thing to say.  Tendrán dos grandes cosas que sucederán. Primero te casarás con el amor de tu vida. En segundo lugar, te convertirás en el nuevo Campeón Mundial SCW Heavywieght. Buena suerte estaré mirando.  Jessie you will become the new SCW Bombshell Roulette champion.