Author Topic: Time to prove to the snake I'm a threat.  (Read 482 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Time to prove to the snake I'm a threat.
« on: July 26, 2019, 11:31:27 PM »
 Full of fire and anger. Gilroy, California. Friday 26th July. (Off-camera)

Although he's only joined the intermediate class a few weeks ago, although the archery club wasn't on, it didn't mean it stopped Jake from practising his shots with his arrows today, all by himself without any distractions. Jake clinches his teeth and shaking all over the place, feeling the anger right inside of him, like he knew what his opponent was going to say. He had kept his mouth shut about his opponent for way too long, even though Austin kept talking a massive amount of crap about him all the time.

He was all by himself in the archery range, knowing it's the only thing, apart from doing MMA training that calms him down, something he did take seriously, something in a way relaxes him. Olivia kept trying to contact Jake with a ton of phone calls and even text's, but he had to ignore her right at this minute, knowing he had a big match coming up and couldn't afford distractions.

With anger, Jake goes crazy with his arrow shots, unlike last week. Kedron although did piss Jake off, does respect him, a lot more than he did with Austin who he has no respect for at all whatsoever. He had no reason to.

It only made him angry when he thought about his opponent and had to get special permission from Darren to have his private archery session, especially how busy he was going to be this week. He does need more practice on being faster with his shots, even running a timer on his phone to see if he can reach a time limit. It took a lot of tries but was still unable to.

Jake shook his head, wondering how he improves on it before he likely gets entered in another archery tournament. He had pictures of Austin on the target board, and because of his anger and focus, it was right on the targets. As Jake thought he was alone, a man comes towards Jake, being one of his closest friends he had in the archery club stood over Jake, watching him target the shots.

Once Jake breathes with a lot of intensity, it got his friend concerned of Jake's mental well being as it's a very different type of anger than he showed last week. Sweat pours down from his forehead, and the man known as Gary says this, while Jake's still shooting non-stop.

Gary: “Why are you ignoring Olivia?”

Jake Raab: “Because I got an important match coming up.”

Gary: “Dude, she's been concerned about you. She's been in tears because you haven't made any effort to contact her.”

Jake Raab: “If I didn't have a title match on Sunday night, I would've done. Last time I had a title match, I lost because I was distracted. I don't want any distractions in terms of focus this time around. It's the way things go.”

Gary: “Oh, that's understandable, but shouldn't you be in the gym, instead of being here and shooting arrows at the archery targets?”

Jake Raab: “I have done a lot of MMA training all week long. That's what I used to do before I became a professional wrestler.”

Gary gasped, he had no idea Jake had experience in fighting before he was a professional wrestler. It was a good thing Gary knew the reason for Jake to ignore Olivia. Although he sees Jake being way too aggressive with his shots, Gary says this.

Gary: “Calm down; why are you acting erratically? You won't like this last week.”

Jake Raab: “As much as you think I'm pissed off with the loss, it has nothing to do with that. Sure it hurt I was unable to beat him, but I've already dust that loss off because for once, I was proud of doing the right thing.”

Gary: “Then what is it that has you pissed off?”

Jake Raab: “Austin James fucking Mercer.”

Gary sees the touch of anger in Jake's face, even his tone of it just made him fired up, most fired up Jake had ever been in his life, more than the match before Kedron. Doing the right thing was what he needed to do in his life, putting other people before himself. Gary pats Jake on his shoulder.

Gary: “I'm guessing you've got a lot of history with this guy, right?”

Jake Raab: “Remember when I said at the party, or you heard me say to Ian that both male champions want nothing to do with me and refuse to see changes?”

Gary: “Yes.”

Jake Raab: “Austin James Mercer was one of them. Fuck him and his title run.”

Gary: “He has been dominating wrestlers, though.”

Jake Raab: “I don't care who he's been dominating, the guy is fucking boring. Just because he's winning matches, doesn't mean he deserves respect. He's garbage as a human being. Oh, didn't I mention he takes shots at me and my cousins every time?”

Gary shakes his head at Jake, knowing the whole story or at least some of it of what the champion was like, tutting as Jake says this.

Jake Raab: “Exactly.”

Gary: “I can understand why you wanted to come here because I feel and see the anger in your eyes, like burning red inside of them.”

Jake Raab: “What's worse is that he knows damn well, I will expose what a fucking snake he is. He's stabbed Ty West in the back, showing him respect and then turns it around and verbally abuse him. That's the kind of man Austin is. A backstabbing son of a bitch.”

Gary: “I guess I let you carry on with your shooting with the arrows.”

Jake nods as Gary decides to sit there as he did want to talk to Jake a bit more about Olivia, but instead, ended up talking about his rivalry with Austin and he still felt he hadn't talked about that enough. He spent another hour, letting his anger out up until half an hour later, he wore himself out. He takes an intense breath before coming to sit down with Gary.

Jake Raab: “Fuck sake, he bitched and complained about when I beat him for the Honor title, even though I pinned Casey Williams, bitched about when I beat Griffin Hawkins. He'll likely bitch about me beating Vinnie as well, saying I don't deserve a shot for a title.”

Gary: “Which is bullshit.”

Jake Raab: “I admit, I made mistakes regarding that, and I have no problems admitting back then, I didn't deserve a title shot. Now, Austin has no excuses; he says the most stupid shit just because of what I did in March for fuck sake.”

Gary nodded, clearly understanding Jake's anger inside of his body, although he did want to remind Jake about Olivia as he says this.

Gary: “However, you can't ignore the fact Olivia wants you bad. She meant it, you know. Don't push her away, man.”

Jake Raab: “I know. I needed a girlfriend badly. I only pushed her away this week because of this title match. That's it.”

Gary: “I suggest you text her, saying sorry, and you aren't responding because of a big title match coming up. That's all you have to text her man. Then after that, you need to go out and take her out somewhere.”

Jake Raab: “You're right, I need to step up my game with Olivia, and I will owe her back for ignoring her by texting her back on why I've ignored her and take her out somewhere on Tuesday. For now, I need to up my game, exposing the pathetic excuse for a champion and beat him with every inch of my body.”

Gary nods, listening to everything Jake says as Gary gives Jake some water to drink which he accepts and takes large sips of the water. He got his phone out of his pocket and texts Olivia to apologise on ignoring her because of a big title match he has coming up and that they'll go out together on Tuesday somewhere.

It took her a while to reply, which was understandable. Suddenly, ten minutes later, she did text back, saying she wants to go to the cinema and being completely unaware of the title match Jake has coming up.

Jake Raab: “Seems like she's forgiven me.”

Gary: “Well, it's a start. I think you need to head home.”

Jake Raab: “No, I'm heading to Las Vegas. Archery has relaxed me, along with you as well, talking to me. I'll see you during the week with the SCW title around my waist because Austin is a fucking insult to the title.”

It was an unexpected title shot for him as he didn't think much of the win he had against Senor Vinnie, not even bragging about it because if Jake did, he knew Austin and the rest of his friends would pick apart at it, or likely have already, but he doesn't care as he ignores the crap that gets said about him on social media. He places everything away, including unpinning the pictures of Austin and puts all of them in the bin.

He gives the keys back to Gary who will give them to Darren tomorrow before he drives home, while Jake drives to the airport, parking in the long stop bay before getting his bag and suitcase out. Once he does and closes the car door and locks it, he goes in the elevator to the departures, checks his luggage and himself in before going through security to get something to eat and drink before catching his plane to Las Vegas.

----------------------------------------------------------

Facing the snake champion. Jake's camera (On camera.)

“The loss I had against Kedron hurt because I was doing the match for Ben Jordan who needed someone to stand up for Kedron's crimes, but that's life and time to move onto Austin James Mercer. It's no secret Austin has been on a path of dominance of defeating everyone in front of him, even beating Fenris for the belt. I have got to give credit to the bastard on that. Yes, I said it, I give him credit for it, credit for being a hard-working champion. Also, I will admit now I never deserved a title shot, even though I didn't ask for it.

But Austin's the biggest snake in the company. For example, you verbally abused Ty West before the match, despite respect you have for him. I knew you would do something like that because that's the kind of wrestler you are. Same with all opponents you've faced you considered as friends to stab them in the back just because you're champion and yet, you're respected?

I don't respect wrestlers who take shots about me on twitter behind my back and taking shots at my cousins who aren't even in SCW like a fucking coward. If you got a problem with me or my cousins say it to my face backstage, say to their face while they are working in the same company with them you piece of shit, not hiding behind a keyboard, talking shit about me and my cousins to your friends, knowing me and my cousins don't have a twitter account to defend ourselves.

Let's talk about the other thing that pisses me off about you, claiming the same six people who deserve a shot of you for the title on fucking repeat. The ones except for Senor Vinnie, Alex Jones and Lachlan Kane, you've already beaten for the belt. If your name is not Ty, Lachlan, Vinnie, Alex or Griffin, nobody else deserves a title shot. That's not being a champion at all; it's you being a biased fuck, showing the world you don't take on all challengers at all.

Regardless of their wins and loss records, every wrestler in SCW is a threat for your title, you stupid fuck. That's why I want to beat your fucking head so bad, that's why I'm a fitting champion because unlike you, I'd treat everyone as a threat equally for the belt and I'd open my arms to every wrestler who wants to face me for it. That's what a champion needs, not picking individual challengers just because of their wins and loss records which you have no right in doing so, especially when I've beaten two of the six names already.

I will unleash the fire that will come out of my ass and beat the living shit out of you because you need someone to shut your fucking mouth. I will be taking that title from you because I want to make things right in SCW and being the only person who's capable of taking that belt away from you, pounding your head in with my fists, showing you how much of a wrestler I am, showing you how much of a threat I am and most importantly, showing you how much I am a challenge for you.

I know you're a threat for goodness sake, I know you're a challenge, but it's your ignorance of ignoring the target and a threat that will cost you this match. I will provide a challenge you refuse to see sooner than later because you're too ignorant to see me improving my wrestling skills and wanting that title to take it from you, winning the belt because I will end up being the better wrestler than you and I will be a champion the world needs with you being submitted, hearing you scream like a bitch, leaving you crying and bitching once again after losing to me and me being champion, proving to you that anybody can beat you Austin because you aren't as unstoppable as you think cos anyone can and will beat you. See you in the ring on Sunday night, you asshole.”
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:34:04 PM by Jake Raab »
>