Author Topic: A very special training  (Read 431 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
A very special training
« on: May 29, 2019, 07:41:16 AM »
 „Party ….Party …Party …“

Right after Amanda came back home from the SCW show, she was dancing around on the deck of her boat and it seems that she is really in a cheery and good mood. Her wife Rose has watched the show on TV, so the two haven‘t met since Amandas win, but as she sees her wife in this good mood, she immediately knows how many feels right now. After that long losing streak, the pretty young woman must have been really disappointed and frustrated. The last weeks she has been completely discouraged, but it seems that she has forgotten all her problems now. Seeing her wife like this makes Rose happy too and she hugs and kisses Mandy.

„Yeah, you really deserve a party now. That was an awesome win and I‘m so proud of you.“

She smiles at Amanda.

„You see, you aren‘t no looser, you got a great win and I think everybody now knows that you‘re still a threat.“

Now Amanda is a bit more confident and she sees the whole thing more relaxed. She looks at her wife and nods.

„Yes, I am. And now we will see how everything will develop.“

Rose winks at her wife.

„So you don‘t wanna quit anymore?“

„Nope. No way that Ill quit now after I have this winning streak.“

As she hears this, Rose starts to laugh.

„Winning streak? Damn girl, it has been one win.“

But Amanda only shrugs.

„Ok, then it is the beginning of a winning streak.“

Rose giggles.

„Ok, then ….By the way, have you already seen who your next opponent is?“

„Yeah, it is a chick called Bobbie Dahl.“

Rose raises an eyebrow.

„Never heard of her.“

„Me neither, but they all say that she has been pretty good in the past. She also has made a longer break and now made a complete return to wrestling. But I couldn’t care less. I‘ll make sure that her debut match won‘t be a success, at least not for her.“

It seems that Amanda is full of self confidence again and so Rose nods. She does everything to support her wife.

„I think so too. If she‘s really that good, then we would have heard of her. But anyway, you still shouldn‘t underestimate her. Lemme make an internet research about her. Maybe we will find some vids with some of her old matches, so that you know what awaits you.“

But Amanda is already distracted and doesn‘t listen anymore.

„What awaits me I don‘t know, but I know what awaits you.“

She giggles and winks at her wife, while Rose shies back.

„Forget it. Don’t get used to it.“

But Amanda ignores these protests.

„Aww, but you‘re so cute when you laugh and giggle. Hehe, and I love your squirming.“

Rose knows that it isn‘t possible to stop Amanda now and so she tries to distract her by talking about wrestling again.

„Ok, ok, you won and you get what you want, but don‘t you think that it makes more sense to go to the gym and train for your match? I think you wanna take the win and continue your winning streak.“

Amanda knows that Rose is right, but she doesn‘t like to train now. So she only roles her eyes.

„That‘s true, but at first I want my reward. Hehe, and that means fun with you.“

She wraps her arms around Rose and kisses her. Then she whispers in her ear.

„You‘re such a cute little tickle toy and I love it so much when you beg for mercy.“

Rose shivers, but she likes this thought too, even though she‘s a really dominant young woman.

„Ok, ok, you will get what you want, but under my conditions.“

Amanda already is in the right mood for having kinky fun with her wife, so she would do everything to get what she wants.

„Ok, then tell me your conditions.“

„Good. Lemme first make this internet research. Then we watch some of Bobbies old matches and try to find out everything about her wrestling style. And tomorrow morning we go to the gym. And then we train everyday till the date of your match. If you agree, then you can do to me whatever you want. And this the whole night. Deal?“

For a moment Amanda thinks about this plan. She would have had preferred to have sex with Rose right now, but this is better than nothing and so she nods.“

„Deal. But only if you put on some sexy lingers, or better you wear nothing.“

As she hears this, Rose‘s jaw drops down. She has no problem to run around naked on their boat, especially not if she is together with her wife, but she still thinks that this could distract Amanda too much. So she shakes her head.

„No way. Then you only look at my tits and not at Bobbies matches anymore.“

„Maybe, but your tits are more interesting than these boring matches.“

But this time Rose stays strong.

„No watching of these matches without clothes.“

Amanda is a bit disappointed and sighs, but she also doesn‘t give up so easily.

„Ok, you won. But at least put off your shoes and I give you a foot rub while we watch this crappy stuff. Please …“

She looks at Rose wit a sad puppy look, knowing exactly that Rose can‘t resist when she does so. She sighs, but she smiles at her wife. Probably it’ll become a really nice and relaxing afternoon.

„Whatever you want. But the first match we watch without any distraction. I really wanna see you win next week.“

Rose switches on her iPad and connects it to the TV. Then she types in the name Bobbie Dahl and in a few seconds she finds a whole bunch of wrestling videos with her. As Mandy sees how many matches there are, she roles her eyes.

„Oh God, I never thought that she would have done so many matches. It will take us the whole night to watch all this crap. Damn, I really would have known better Things to do.  You‘re gonna kill me with this stuff.“

Rose already knew how much it is and as she sees the reaction of her wife, she giggles.

„Aww, don’t worry, it won‘t kill you. I‘m pretty sure that you will survive it without getting harmed.“

And Rose shows no mercy. She starts the first match and tells Amanda to watch.

„And now try to focus on that match. When it is over, you will get a first little reward.“

That’s exactly what Amanda wanted to hear. So she tries to behave and looks at the TV, but this doesn‘t last very long.

„Oh shit, this crap is so fucking boring.“

„Watch it or you get no reward.“

Again Amanda tries it.

„That Bobbie chick has nice tits and a cute ass.“

Rose roles her eyes.

„You‘re really a pain in the ass. You shouldn‘t look at her tits, you should study her wrestling style.“

„But her tits are more interesting. They‘re cute, almost as cute as yours.“

Again Rose sighs.

„Yes, they are, but looking at them doesn‘t help you to take the win in your match.“

„I don‘t know. But what I see isn‘t that impressive. I mean the wrestling, not the tits.“

Slowly Rose becomes a bit annoyed.

„Damn, shut the fuck up and watch the match. And if you say that it isn‘t impressive, then you‘re so fucking wrong. What she shows there should be enough to take the win against you. At least if you don‘t spend every single minute till your match in the ring and at the gym.“

Now Amanda pouts.

„You‘re mean. I thought that you love me. So you should support me.“

„Oh God, I love you. And what do you think I do here right now? Do you really believe that I wanna watch this crap? I do that so that you know her weaknesses and that you have a chance against her.“

And now Amanda is quiet and watches the match. But then she takes the iPad from Rose and chooses something else to watch. Last week instead of Mandy Rose has done such a fetish film and Amanda has found it really fast. She starts it and it shows Rose in a really tight hogtie and getting tickled by three persons without mercy until she almost laughs herself to death.

„Hehe, that’s what I love. It is so much more entertaining than to see that fat cow stumble around in the ring.“

Rose grabs the iPad from Mandy, stops the fetish film and starts the match again.

„I know, but not now. We train now.“

„Ok, I watch the match, but then I wanna see your kinky little video.“

But Rose shakes her head.

„Forget, that thing is more than two hours. And if you watch the whole thing, then you won‘t be able to focus on your training anymore.“

That’s the truth, but Mandy is still disappointed.

„Damn, I thought that I get a reward if I watch this boring stuff.“

„Damn, after each match you get your reward, just not such a long one.“

It seems that Mandy has no chance and so she obeys.

„Cool, and I can chose what I want.“

Rose nods. It‘s not a complete success, but at least Mandy does what she tells her to do.

„Ok, as long as it doesn‘t take too long.“

„Cool. Then we make it this way. The time the match last I can have my fun with you.“

Rose isn‘t really sure whether this is a good idea, but she nods. And now Mandy behaves and watches the match.

„Damn, this chick wrestles like a pregnant elephant.“

„I think she is good. By the way, why like a pregnant elephant? I thought that you like her tits and her ass.“

Amanda laughs out.

„Ok, you‘re right, she‘s good, but I‘m better. I could defeat her with ease.“

Rose wants tp answer, but the match is over and now Amanda can get her reward. She reaches down, grabs Rose by her ankles and puts her feet in her lap. Then she starts to rub and massage them and Rose is in heaven. She moans and purrs and almost forgets the time.

„Enough now ….Time for the next match.“

Mandy doesn‘t want to stop. She loves it to make her wife happy, but she looks back at the TV again.

„Ok, but take a short one. More than five minutes of these crappy matches are just too disgusting for me.“

After the next match Mandy climbs on Rose‘s lap and kisses her passionately. With one hand she opens Rose‘s shirt and with the other hand she caresses and lightly tickles her back until the pretty redhead squirms and moans. It is so hard for Rose to stop mandy, but she manages it and the two watch wrestling again. Then comes the next break and Mandy stands up and leaves the room. As she comes back, she has a long piece of soft rope in her hand.

„What the hell do you have in mind?“

Mandy winks at her wife.

„I‘m Donna tie you up.“

And Rose shakes her head violently.

„No way.“

„You promised me that I can do with you whatever I want.“

That‘s true and Rose won‘t break her promise. So she allows it and Mandy ties her ankles and her wrists. Then she caresses Rose‘s pretty small breasts until her cute wife is in heaven. But this time Mandy stops it and Rose sighs frustrated.

„Please, don‘t stop it.“

„Nope, the time is over. It‘s time for wrestling again.“

Rose almost can‘t believe what happens right now. She never thought that Mandy would stop and leave her as turned on as she is. So Mandy starts the next match and watches the action there. She would prefer to play with her wife, but she knows that she needs to study her opponent if she wants to have success.
During the next break Rose gets it again. This time Mandy spiders her fingers all over Rose‘s soft white skin and tickles and teases her till the pretty tattooed redhead almost goes insane because of all this pleasure, but Mandy makes sure that Rose doesn‘t cum. Then she smirks at her wife and starts the next match.

„Ok, and now the next match …“

Rose now needs it so much and she starts to beg.

„Please, just a lil bit more …please …“

But Amanda shows no mercy. She winks at her wife.

„You have been the one who wanted me to watch all this crap. And I‘m a nice person and obey.“

„Damn …that‘s fucking mean …“

But it‘s a short match and so Mandy turns her attention back to Rose. Again. She puts Rose feet in her lap and massages them, but before Rose enjoys herself too much, she starts to tickle her cute wife without mercy and Rose almost goes insane.

„Please …stop …that‘s torture ….“

So Amanda stops for a second, but that’s also not what Rose wants.

„Damn …doin‘t stop it …“

And now Amanda laughs out.

„Damn girl, you really don’t know what you want.“

And so she tickles Rose‘s cute little toes again until she almost goes insane. Then Mandy stops it again and switches on the TV again.

„And now another round of the boring Bobbie Dahl. Even though I don’t think that I need much more of this crap. I think I know what she can do in the ring. So we can continue the training tomorrow at the gym.“

They watch the next match but only Mandy looks at the TV, because she didn‘t stop to tickle and caress Rose‘s toes. She winks at Rose.

„Hey, you distract me …“

Rose is completely out of control and can‘t stop moaning and giggling, but Amanda doesn‘t stop it while she still looks at the TV screen.

„I‘m not sure whether she has changed her tactics since she left the company the last time, but I think I have seen enough now. I know that she is pretty skilled, but I am too. So I think that I should have good chances next weekend.“

She smiles at the still giggling Rose.

„And I hope that you have watched it too. Cause I need you as my trainings partner tomorrow at the gym.“

But Rose has other problems at the moment and doesn’t listen anymore. She squirms and makes cute noises and eventually Amanda unties her. Then Rose is unstoppable. She pulls her feet back and jumps on Mandy‘s lap. She wraps her arms around Amanda and the two kiss passionately and then the scene fades to black.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0