Author Topic: I smell the finals.  (Read 440 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
I smell the finals.
« on: April 19, 2019, 07:47:52 PM »
 Climax Control 0234
14th April 2019
Cardiff, Wales

Moving away from Jessie, I look up into the ring as the ref moves in and checks in on Andrew and with him having nowhere to go in Vinnie’s finisher, he taps out and taking Vinnie and I into the next round of the tournament.  I climb into the ring with Vinnie and we celebrate for a moment, as we smile and nod at each other and I thank him before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp to the backstage area.

Amy: Thank you.

I smile at Vinnie, as I rub my face and my nose, which is tender to the touch and hopefully only bruised not broken as I didn’t hear a crack.

Vinnie: You are very welcome Ms Amy. Me and Pete are going to celebrate in the locker room, do you want to come?

Amy: Maybe later.

I say with a shrug.

Vinnie: Well done out there… and here is too being successful in the next round.

Vinnie says.

Amy: Here here.

I agree, as I spot Pussy Willow come over wit a smile and with hope of myself and Vinnie talking her, however, returning my focus to Vinnie he had disappeared. I shake my head, as Pussy Willow comes over, as I grab a water and then an ice pack and stick it on the bridge of my nose.

PW: A big congratulations to you and Vinnie on advancing to the next round….

Amy: Thank you.

PW: First off… we saw that there is no love lost between you and Jessie. Firstly, how is your nose and your thoughts on the interactions between you and Jessie and the outcome of the match.

Pussy questioned.

Amy: Nose is sore, but I don’t think it’s broken. The interaction between Jessie and I was probably to be expected. Still a lot of resentment coming from her and well I just find her more annoying than anything else.  As for the outcome it was as expected… Vinnie and I did our job, we ensured Jessie and Andrew didn’t advance and we won. Andrew can go back to obscurity, while Jessie back to her usual self.

PW: Who do you want next?

Amy: Who is still in?

PW: I don’t know.

Amy:  Then bring anyone and we will kick their ass and we will win.

I shrug.

PW: Uh thanks.

Amy: If we are done… then I am going back to the locker room and ice my nose.

I place the ice pack back on my face for a few seconds before moving away from Pussy. The scene fades out on Amy as she disappears back to her locker room, while Pussy finishes up before waiting for then next person to interview.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

16th April 2019
Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel
Manchester, England

The scene opens outside the Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert hotel, where we see standing Amy outside the hotel in a hoodie and a pair of sport leggings and trainers as she stretches and adjust her hair. Looking at her watch, she shakes her head until Vinnie appears with Pete the cactus in his hand.

Vinnie: So what are we doing?

Amy: I know that you do weight lifting and learn submissions, but I thought as part of our continued team bonding, that we go for a run.

Vinnie looks at Amy.

Vinnie: A run... how far... can I take Pete?

Vinnie begins to look worried.

Amy: I was looking to do about 3 and 4 miles. And No. Where are you going to put him?

Amy says as she looks at the cactus and frowns.

Vinnie: 3 or 4 miles... are you crazy!!

Vinnie shakes his head, as Amy frowns.

Amy: I can do 5 or 6 but I’ve planned a route, which is about 3-4 miles but I am not going too far as I don’t know the City that well.

Vinnie then looks at his cactus.

Vinnie: what about him?

Amy: Sorry but unless you have a back pack or something he will have to stay at the hotel.

Vinnie hesitates.

Vinnie: I... don’t think I can go.

Amy: Oh don’t be silly. We will be gone half hour to 45 mins maybe longer. The cactus should be fine.

Amy explains trying to convince Vinnie, as he sighs.

Vinnie: Fine.

Vinnie disappears into the hotel lobby, as Amy take several steps backwards and as she sees a very animated Vinnie talking with the receptionist as he points and nods and points again at the potted plant before coming back out.

Amy: Ready?

Vinnie: Sure.

Amy: Not going to warm up?

Vinnie: I’ve already done it.

Vinnie says before running off.

Vinnie: Race you.

Amy: Uh... you don’t know where we going.

Amy says as she chases after Vinnie.

Vinnie: WHERE ARE WE GOING MISS AMY?

Vinnie shouts.

Amy: Peel Park across the river.

Vinnie looks around and jogs backwards and stops. As Amy jogs past him and ushers him along. As she takes a turning and begins to jog down a long road.

Vinnie: Why are we jogging? Not in a gym Miss Amy?

Amy: You're asking this now?

Amy says shaking her head.

Vinnie: Well yeah.

Amy: So we can talk... and not distracted by weight equipment or anything like that. Plus gets you out and enjoy the fresh ish Manchester air.

Amy says as Vinnie manages to keep up.

Vinnie: What do you want talk about?

Amy: Again tactics... especially when you are up against Kale Smith and I am up against Brittany Williams.

Amy says between heavy breaths.

Vinnie: Don’t worry about Mr Kale... I can handle him.

Amy: you sure... I’m just worried that Kale...

Vinnie: Don’t. Focus on Brittany Williams and I’ll worry about Kale.

Vinnie says as he looks back with worry on his face...

~ 1 mile later and in Peel Park. ~

A mile later, Amy and Vinnie enter the park with Vinnie huffing and puffing away, as stops and takes in some water.

Vinnie: Don’t stop...

Vinnie just keep jogging and disappears out of view, as Amy does a little stretch before continuing but as she begins to jog again she loses sight of Vinnie.

Amy: Vinnie?

Vinnie leaps out from behind a tree startling Amy as glares and he laughs before running off again Amy losing sight of him. Amy continues her run as she looks around and can’t see Vinnie.

Amy: Where the hell has he gone.

Amy shakes her head as swears under breath before just focusing on her and her run.

~ A little while later ~

Amy returns back to the hotel, where she enters the lobby before moving to the reception desk.

Amy: have you see my friend? The one with the cactus?

The receptionist points in the direction of the cafe, where Amy sees Vinnie sitting with a drink in front of him and his cactus which he us having a conversation with.

Thanking the receptionist, Amy moves to the cafe, where she walks up to Vinnie’s tables

Vinnie: Si... I will be in the gym later.

Amy: You know it would have been better if you no showed instead of running off and disappearing because of a damn potted plant.

Vinnie places his hand over his cactus.

Vinnie: She doesn’t mean it.

Amy shakes her head.

Amy: I do... and if we are to advance to the next round... you need to focus and get serious.

Amy shakes her head as she turns and goes to walk off.

Amy: I’m sorry.... just want to win this.

Amy walks off leaving Vinnie and his Cactus alone.

Vinnie: We will Ms Amy... We will.

The scene fades out with Amy heading back to her hotel room feeling a little guilty for having a go at Vinnie, while Vinnie remain himself and chats with his cactus as he picks him up and then heads to the nearest gym.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

17th April 2019
Manchester, England
Vintage Ambiance Café.

The scene opens inside the Vintage Ambiance café, where the lunch service was in full flow with people having afternoon with various type of options of sandwich, which include having Gin & Tonic, Beer or Prosecco with their sandwiches and sides.  As the camera pans around we see Amy and Joey sitting at a single table with their food and drinks in front of them.

Amy: Thank you for this lunch date.  This café is amazing, and the food looks good.

Amy look around slightly envious of the other diners and their meals as Amy looks down at her Prosecco battered Haddock, Chunky chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce and then at Joey’s 8oz Steaks and chips.

Joey: Tell me about it. It is it just me or does everyone else’s look good.

Amy: I was just thinking that.

Amy smiles as she sips on her water.

Joey: Have you realised that you are travelling to Japan next week?
Amy: I have.  My body clock is going to be seriously fucked.  I am just about on time in this country… and I have fly there and make an appearance and come back for London Brawling 2 on the 5th.

Joey: Just remember it’s Japan… your favourite country in the world.

Amy: True.   And it’s Tokyo. You coming?

Amy says as takes in some food.

Joey: I don’t know yet.  I’ll let you know…

Joey says with a shrug, as he eats a bit of stake and chips with some sauce.

Amy: You are your own boss… what is there to think about?

Amy says

Joey: A lot… as we have a big meeting about climate change etc… and it’s a pain the ass.

Amy: Oh god… I can imagine.

Joey: That’s why I have been working late. Reports and meetings etc…

Joey explained.

Amy: Are you allow to be here?

Amy queried.

Joey: As you said… I am my own boss. Taking a bit of time away… plus it’s down to the MD’s to figure out things.

Amy: True.

Joey: Anyway enough of the work talk, how was your run with Vinnie as you never told me about it.

Amy: Well…

Amy proceeds to tell Joey about her run with Vinnie… as the scene fades out on them as they take bites of their food and share a laugh.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

19TH April 2019
Vlog

Last year it was Wyatt Peterson and myself reaching the semi-finals… the furthest ever I had gotten in this tournament, which Wyatt and I lost to Evie Baang and Devin Tyler. This time around Vinnie and I are in the semi and up against some random called Kale Smith and Crystal/Christina Hilton/Williams/Zdunich’ s devil child… Brittany Williams. This is the first time that we are coming face to face... and I don’t really know what to expect. I know that at one point in my career that i was blasting your mother as a bad mother and i guess she still is but by the looks of things she has seriously rubbed off on you. Spoiled brat... check. "Actress" in training check. Delusional like your mother... check. Annoying as hell... check. I could go on. The thing is... every wrestler should stand out in their own way... make a name for themselves... come out from under the shadows of any legacy they have... but you Brittany haven’t. You are just using your parent’s legacy and no creating your own. You aren’t standing out from the shadows and you are just cashing in off your parents and basically you are nothing more than a clone of your mother.

Let’s see the whole actress thing... let’s see how long before you think making an adult video would be a good idea... or maybe start drinking or maybe when your star fades that you just stir up controversy for the hell of it ... or do multiple heel and face turns to the point that nobody even cares or is shocked by it.

It will be that predictable that you... just like your mother and father that will be just the running butt of jokes with umpteen failed marriages.

Now you are probably going to bring up the fact that I never beaten Crystal in my life and that I am just jealous of her success etc.. which the part about never beating Crystal maybe true, but this isn’t about her but it’s about you.

You see B-Brat... I want to win this tournament... this is the only thing I haven’t won this company aside from the mixed tag team title. I enjoy the Blast From The Past tournament because of the unpredictability of it. Last year I got to the semi-finals and this year once again I am in the semi-finals... but this year will be different. Different because you have a team mate that hasn’t been in this company long and so far, has fluked his way through this tournament... how does he hold up under pressure? Because Vinnie is going to make Kale tap out and send the pretty boy back to where he came from.

Now you and me... you may think that you better than me because of your pedigree and legacy but you are going to be sadly mistaken. I want to win this... and get to the finals. I want to win the finals. But to do that I have to run through you first. Brittany you don’t intimidate me... you don’t scare me, and you certainly don’t impress me. You are just another thorn in my side that I will have to remove.

Sunday night Brittany, things are going to get serious... we are at the point of the competition where there isn’t any messing around or silly little games... it’s time to step up and kick some ass. And unfortunately for you... this is where your run stops and mine continues. Brittany, I hope you are ready because I will stop at nothing to win... and unfortunately for you, you will go back crying to mommy because you can hack losing.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino