Author Topic: The start for BFTP  (Read 326 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
The start for BFTP
« on: March 22, 2019, 08:57:32 PM »
 Ooc the app I downloaded sucked.  No time to type.  Sorry.

Joshua is seen backstage after his match against Jon Dough.  He is celebrating with anyone that wanted to.

Joshua: After so long it feels great to get a win.  I am not too thrilled with who I have as my Blast partner.  She is probably going to complain about how it is not fair that I am her partner.  I would rather have almost anyone else than her.  Funny thing she wants to say that I am a dead weight to our team?  She has lost her only match in SCW.  She is great in SCU but let's get real that is just a minor league to SCW.  I could go down to SCU and kick everyone's ass.  Then I have heard that she hates tagging. Sweetheart, you know what this entailed when you signed up.  Now I haven't had the best of luck at this event.  However, I have signed up each year and performed every year.  Last year I was teamed up with Jessie Salco, a big mistake where the loss was on her.  This year it will be the same. Where I will work hard and my partner will let me down.  People want to make fun of my losing streak.  I have one thing to say about that.  It is humbling going through a streak like that.  Now I also see that as a growing point and it has made me stronger.

Joshua paces around and thinks.

Joshua: Next week in Ireland I am going to make sure that I do my part and hope that you can do yours.  You want to say you are so good at what you can do in the ring.  Prove it to me and everyone else in the back.  Make SCU proud, go for every win you step closer to being the Bombshell Champion.  Just know that you may have to face Amy again.  She is a good friend of mine and has shared some things about you so I know how to help you out.  That’s what tag teams do they help on the others weakness.  Everyone has them no one is perfect.