Author Topic: Look who we have here.... Hi Keira  (Read 390 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Look who we have here.... Hi Keira
« on: March 22, 2019, 08:15:02 PM »
 Blaze of Glory VIII
10th March 2019
ACC Arena Plaza, Anaheim, CA

For what felt like an eternity, the war between Apple and I came to end.  The war between us was violent and manipulative with a lot of bad and harsh words traded between us.  But the violence and manipulation was all worth it as we stepped in the ring and fought hard but in the end, it was I that got the win over Apple.  The violence and the attacks on Apple was worth it… the manipulation of using my husband to fool Apple was perfect and how I got into her head, which showed that I was willing to do anything to beat her.

The match itself wasn’t all plain sailing, as we took turns to dominate the match with even Apple trying to cheat, which was no surprise at all, but it backfired on her and it led to her downfall and I picked up the win.

No sooner had the bell rung, I slowly make my way to my feet as I look down at Apple and shake my head before celebrating my victory over her. I take a moment before turning and climbing out of the ring to grab my jacket and mask before heading to the backstage area, where Joey is the first to greet me and give me a big hug before handing me a water and towel.

Joey: Well done Amy... well deserved.

Amy: Thank you.

I smile as I let a heavy breath as we move away from the entrance to allow myself moment, as Pussy Willow approaches from around the corner.

Pw: Hey Amy can I get your thoughts on your match just now?

Amy: sure.

Pussy gives Amy an appreciative nod and then a small smile towards Joey before speaking.

Pw: Well congratulations on a hard fought match against Apple Coren.  How did you think the match went… and if there is anything you would do differently and if you think Apple will be happy about her loss?

Pussy questions.

Amy: The match was action packed, Apple tried her best but that was good enough and I was just that much better. Her training and whatever she had learnt was amateur at best and has nothing on my skills. As for what I would do differently… more mind games… I maybe should have involved Ivy but its all-in hindsight now because at the end of the day I won, and she didn’t. I don’t care if she is happy about the loss or not… will she bitch and moan… of course she will.  Will anyone listen to her… no.  She will be just bitter and angry and will just have to move on.

Apple, I doubt if you are listening and you off somewhere bitching and moaning, but the only remaining thing I have to say to you is… next time don’t on someone like me because you will end up getting your ass kicked.

Amy smiles and turns and leaves the area and Pussy Willow to finish up. The scene fades out on Joey and Amy head back to the changing room to celebrate a job well done before watching the rest of the show.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

11th March 2019
Santa Rosa, CA

Twelves hours after Blaze of Glory, Amy and Joey were back home as Amy looked to rest following her match against Apple Coren, although it wasn’t a high octane match it still took it out of her in terms of the mind games and keeping the pretence up of Joey and Amy having marriage problems and him getting close to Apple Coren.  Sitting on the sofa with her laptop on her lap as she worked on 3-X stuff as she refocused, however, there was a slight nagging feeling that something wasn’t right between her and Joey, although it could be all in Amy’s head.  This would mean that Apple would have won and Amy didn’t want that.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Amy types away responding to an email as Joey walks through the front door after spending the morning surfing in Bodega Bay a few miles away.

Joey: Hey…

He smiles as he runs a hand through his wet hair, as Amy looks up at him.

Amy: Can we talk?

Amy asks.

Joey: Whats up?

Joey frowns sensing something wrong?

Amy: I’ve been thinking… wondering how much you have told Apple and how close you got with her. Sorry I sound so paranoid and crazy.

Amy leans forward and buries her head in her hands.

Joey: You have nothing to worry about.  We only talked… she stroked my face but nothing else happened. Trust me…  As for what we talked about… I didn’t share anything too sensitive. Just what you mentioned in your final promo and then gave her a few little white lies.  Put your mind at rest… you won the match and the mind games and not her.

Joey tries his best put Amy’s mind at rest.

Amy: I just can’t get it out of my mind.

Amy shakes her head, as Joey pulls Amy close.

Joey: You have nothing to be concerned with. I promise you… I swear on my parents lives.
Joey says with feeling in his voice.

Amy: I’m sorry I doubted you… just she got under my skin and I was kind of worried what was discussed.

Joey: It’s fine. You have nothing to worry about as I said. Now forget about her and shift focus on what we are going to do this week.

Amy: I wouldn’t mind going surfing at some point.

Joey: We can do that. But how about we head to the shops and cinema to relax a little.

Amy: Sounds like a plan.

Joey: Well… first things first… I am going to shower and then we can do from there.

Amy: Great.

Joey kisses the top of Amy’s head before standing and turning, where he grabs his bag and heads upstairs to shower and wash away the smell of the tea. The scene soon fades out on Amy as she sits back a little more relaxed as she types away finishing her email.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

18th March 2019
Dublin Ireland
Mulligans Bar

The scene opens inside Mulligans Bar in Dublin Irelands, where we see Amy sitting alone in the corner by the window as she soaks up as much of the Irish culture as possible before having to focus on the first round of the Blast from the past tournament where she is partnered with Senor Vinnie and facing off against Jake Raab and long time friend Keira Fisher-Johnson.  Listening to the surrounding conversations of the many Irish voices, Amy looks down at the table, where sits in front of her first pint of Guinness.

She hadn’t tried Guinness before but when in Rome…. Grabbing the glass, Amy lifted the glass up and took a long sip before stopping and taking a moment to savour the flavour, which didn’t take too bad and she actually liked it.  Smiling she took another sip before placing it down as she looks at her cell phone, which has a picture of the giant’s causeway on it.

Sitting back, she watches those in the bar talk and chat as her cell phone ring.

Amy: Hi Joey.

Joey: How are you?

Amy: I’m good thanks…. What time is it there?

Amy queries as she begins to get looks from the some of the other patrons of the bar.
Joey: 8:30am…

Amy: Great… I was worried when I text you.  Are you on your way to work?

Amy queries as she takes a sip of Guinness.

Joey: I will be in a short while.  What you up to?

Joey asks.

Amy: Drinking a cold Guinness… I want to try one and to see what it’s like.

Joey: and…

Amy: It’s nice a unique flavour but I like it and right now I am getting funny looks. It’s like they never seen an American before.

Amy whispers as Joey chuckles.

Joey: It sucks that I am working. Love to have a Guinness and see some crazy Irish drunk guys.

Joey says with the stereotypical view of the Irish.

Amy: I don’t think any are drunk… it’s too damn early in the day. Plus, that’s very stereotypical of you.

Amy smirks as Joey chuckles.

Joey: Yeah I know…. Anyway, I’ve got to go. I’ll ring you later and catch up some more.

Amy: Sure… I love you.

Joey: Love you too.

Amy: Bye…

Amy and Joey hang up, as Amy places her phone on the table, as a couple people who were chatting at the bar wonder over.

Man #1: Are you Amy Marshall?

Amy: I am.

Man #2: Told you so… can we have a few pictures and autographs.  We are big fans of yours.

Amy: Awesome. Are you going to the show on Sunday?

Both men nod, as Amy stands to her feet sliding her phone into her back pocket before grabbing her Guinness and moving to the men, where she takes pictures with them and signs autographs. The scene soon fades out on Amy chatting with the two men as she continues to drink her Guinness.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

22nd March 2019
Vlog.

]Well Well Welll…. Look who came back.  Welcome back Keira… to be honest… it’s only going to be a short comeback depending on the outcome of this match.  But let’s take a trip down memory lane… can you remember the last we stepped into the ring together?

No…

It was 19th July 2015 at Climax Control 120 with you and Roxi up against Jessie and I in a roulette Rules Steel Cage Tornado Tag Team match for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship and SCW Bombshell Internet Championship… which you and Roxi won this match.

Been a long time since we came face to face, however, I still hold a little bit of a grudge… do you remember Climax Control 123? No… how about when you decided to try and break my leg and instead dislocated my ankle instead when you decided to go a bit psychotic when Roxi and I were in the midst of fued in my amazing year.  My ankle is fine now but that pain seers into your memory forever and I still have totally forgiven you for it and I personally think a little bit of revenge is coming your way and I said… it’s going to be a short and painful comeback for you.

You see Keira… it’s nice to see you back in the ring here in SCW and I enjoy the banter… but that banter and friendliness will not happen in the match… my relationship with the Blast from the past tournament has been rocky at best.  And find a good decent tag partner is hard and last year I had Wyatt Peterson and we went far and even went on to form a tag team and we were successful but never won the mixed tag team titles.  This year it’s Senor Vinnie… who may seem a little odd, but he is making a name for himself and this should be an interesting journey in this tournament.

Now Keira… I don’t know about you, but I am going to be focused in this match… I will dish respect where needed but I want to win and move on. I have never won this tournament and it’s the one thing I want to win… but to do this… I have to beat you Keira.  Now I don’t know what your wrestling status is… retired… semi -retired… active…. Semi active… but whatever it may be… I hope that you are ready because no-one like someone who is rusty as hell… I’m sure between you posting pictures of you and Roxi and you showing off your ass that you have bene training because I will kick it all over the ring.

I want to win Keira and you are standing in my way… Sunday night Senor Vinnie and I will be advancing to the next round but not before getting my revenge.  See you Sunday Keira.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino