Author Topic: Jon Dough Vs Joshua Acquin  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Jon Dough Vs Joshua Acquin
« on: February 24, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 RP per week, maximum of 10,000 words
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 11:51:14 PM »

We see Jon Dough sitting on a brown colored lazy boy, the footrest propped up with his left foot over his right. A lamp over his head is lit a green dim. He looks at the camera.

Jon Dough: I’m sure fans were shocked at my words about Joshua, but why? It’s true, the man loses every week yet gets booked more than a third of the roster combined, myself included.

Jon places his arms behind his head.

Jon Dough: Brooke can feel any way she wants about how I feel about the situation. Maybe she can understand how we feel when we go weeks without a match but we see Joshua is booked. You have me, Gamers Inc, Rory, Kader, the list goes on.

So why should I have to take a back seat to someone who just loses every week? Why can’t a few of those bookings go to the guys that have the ability to actually win a match?

So yeah, I called out this madness. I was told Brooke was one who gave everyone a chance in Honor Wrestling. I figured you do the same here but nope! Instead, you just became a puppet for the SCW bosses. You book the same bullshit they book, you added nothing.

Jon shakes his head a few times before speaking again.

Jon Dough: The Brooke I heard about would have given everyone a match. So what gives? What has changed? Why do you have SCW booking the same bullshit week in, week out?

Joshua is such a waste of time that I need to spend my time talking about you than him. What’s to say about a man who never wins. Everyone else can point that out but I prefer to point out how it’s a waste to book him, to begin with.

How bad do you think the rest of the roster is that you book Joshua as often as you do?

I get it, this is the doing of the SCW bosses, you book it to keep a job. I get it, your stupid rich but I get it. So now you book me against Joshua, but when I win then what? I stay off the shows for like 5 weeks while he gets booked all 5 weeks.

Jon removes his hands from behind his head. He pulls a lever to drop the footrest then leans forward.

Jon Dough: I guess I should say something about Joshua but what do you say when he does nothing worth talking about?

Nothing I can say will be anything new. You haven’t anything since the last time we face off on a tag team match. You and your forgotten about brother vs that no good Eyesnsane and myself. That was over 2 years ago.

Hell, in that time I got my short-lived time in the spotlight when I pissed you and like 5 other guys off and became the Roulette Champion. Hell, you were losing matches since back then.

Jon stands up and takes a few steps away. We hear the sound of twist-off bottle getting open, Jon returns a few seconds later with an open bottle of beer in his hand.

Jon Dough: The messed up thing is, I would have been off had I not called you out. I would be in the back watching the whole show wondering why guys like you get to work every week.

Any other time I’d say let's have a good match but you seem to not be able to do just that. Mission impossible with you as of late.

Jon pauses to take a drink of his beer.

Jon Dough: Brooke, when I'm done with Joshua I have the next man in the bottom of the list for me to take out. That way I can be book again while Joshua takes this loss then somehow you book him in a title match on some goofy ass booking.

Come, Blaze of Glory, I will make waste of this trash called Joshua Acquin then I’ll meet with Brooke with the next victim. That’s all I got to say.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 11:53:47 PM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 11:05:39 PM »
 Joshua:  It is funny to see how people think I am a pushover and an easy win.  Jon, I have to remind you of our SCW World Tag Team Championship match back at Blaze of Glory III?  I got Frost to turn on you.  You are lucky you had a backup because we would have beat you down so much.  People want to know why he did it?  I told him I could take him further than you could, and that’s all it took.  The main difference between this Blaze of Glory and that one is this one you have no one to blame but yourself when you lose.  You see people think that I am worried that I have been losing for a long time now.  They don’t think I know how to win.  Well, Jon, you are going to find out that I do know and I plan on winning.  You can bring out your alter ego or are you the alter ego?  You pulled a fast one on us with cashing in and winning a title that I think you were in your wrong split personality.  But that's not for here nor there.  You want to have an easy week and you think that I am going to get you that?

Joshua paces in the ring.

Joshua:  Now some people want to know how much of Amy’s plan  I knew of.  Honestly, I knew nothing of it but I will say this much.  Throughout the weeks I had a feeling something was going on.  Normally she is pretty open with me even around her family.  But when she was trying to leave right when her sister got to my place.  Then again she is her own person so there is that.  But to see it happen it was a masterpiece how they pulled it off.  Only thing I would have done differently is doing it at the event to have that fresh in her head.  But I am just that way where I like to get into your head.

Joshua thinks for a moment.

Joshua:  Jon, you like to complain that I am booked more often than you?  I am one of the ones that will take the matches they give me and they know it.  I am not one of the part-time wrestlers as you are.  You want to go out to the crowds and say how you are being screwed out of matches that I am getting and you know something, it is because I take the matches they give to me.  We have all heard about the backstage politics you do and how you demand certain things.  I am going to tell you and everyone here.  I think this year I should be put into the SCW Hall of Fame.  Now I know Jon is laughing when I say this but let me put it to you this way.  I am a cornerstone for SCW.  No matter how many matches I lose, the bosses know I am one to do as they ask.  It may be a shock to you but this year I turn 37.  I have been on cards more often than anyone else out there.  Now I could call out but I am not one to do that and I will tell you that is the reason why I still have my job.  I am not like all the Millenials and their lack of a work ethic, complain when I have a papercut.  I have had a broken bone and I have completed matches like that.  So, Mark, I think it is time to put me into that Hall of Fame.