Author Topic: shifting focus... somehow  (Read 371 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
shifting focus... somehow
« on: February 15, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
 Climax Control 228
10th February 2019
Las Vegas, NV

I won... I beat Char Kwan. Putting an end to any hopes that she could venture solo, but while I managed to beat her... it was something earlier in the evening that tainted my win.

Char... you put up a good fight, but it just wasn’t good enough. But good luck in whatever your next move may be, whether its in singles competition or tag team competition with Gamer Inc.

As for my tainted win... I don’t know if tainted is the correct word but in my mind it is... with Apple fucking Coren and my husband... in fucking cahoots. How dare he say that I don’t appreciate him. I appreciate him and always have... why doesn’t he think i appreciate him but i only use him for sex. Aside from the sex... I help him out with things, and he helps me out. I fully 100% appreciate him.

What utter and complete bullshit.

Clearly Apple has been putting thoughts into his mind and to steal my husband. But he will realise how vein, egotistical, self-centred and boring she is... and he will realise that he has ruined a good thing.

But Apple... you think that by stealing my husband will get into my head... you are wrong. I have learnt through recent relationships that while it hurts for a while... they are the ones who made the mistake and Joey's case it’s going to cost him big time. Apple you better what your back... i may have not attacked yet... but i am just waiting and biding my time...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Monday 11th January 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Courtyard Las Vegas South Hotel
12hrs after Climax Control.

How are you?

Good Good… I’m sorry what I said.

I know… but I don’t know how much longer I can do this.

Beep.

I have another call coming through… we will speak later.

Joey hangs up and answer the other call…

Hi Mom…

How did you find out?

My brother?

I…uh….

Knock

Knock.

I’ll give you a ring back.

The scene opens up inside the Courtyard Las Vegas South hotel, 12hrs after Climax Control had ended and where he ended his relationship with Amy and sided with Apple Coren in a big to be more appreciated.  Joey wasn’t due to be at work till Wednesday, however, it gave him a chance to relax and ponder his new future, however, at the back of his mind he had a few worries… such as the lack of a pre-nup agreement but also Amy’s friends and those who is close with.  Standing to his feet and moving to the hotel door, he swings the door open to reveal Jamie Dean and Joshua Acquin.

“Hi guys…. What do I owe this pleasure?

Joey smiles but almost knows what is coming.

“Cut the bullshit Joey… you know why we are here.”

Jamie says as he and Joshua glare at him.

“Yeah I was expecting someone to come either here or to my house. I am sorry about Amy…”

Joey explains.

Joshua: Are you really… you know her history and you choose to ditch her this way. You chose to leave her for a bimbo who cares more about herself and her image than anyone else.

Joey: What can I say opposite attracts.

Jamie shakes his head and lunges at Joey and gives him a slap and tries for a punch, but Joshua drags him backwards.

Joshua: Jamie stop… he isn’t worth it.  He will realise that he messed up and there is no coming back from it.  If Amy had the sense… she would divorce you quicker than you can say pre-nuptial agreement.

Jamie yanks himself free from Joshua’s grasp, he back away wanting to hurt Joey further.

Joey rubs his face, as he backs away.

Joey: You two better leave before I call the police and press charges.

Jamie and Joshua back away to avoid any more confrontation and the police being involved.

Joey: Say Hi to Amy.

Joey smiles, as he gives a way to Joshua and Jamie as they turn and leave as both men mutter something under their breath.  The scene soon fades out with Joey closing the door behind him as he rubs his cheek before picking up his cell phone and calling back his mom.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 13th February 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Joshua Acquin’s training complex.

The scene opens inside Joshua Acquin’s training complex, where we see Joshua on the treadmill with music blaring from his headphones, while we see Amy inside the ring with a Muay Thai trainer who has all the pad on with Amy pounding on them as hard as she can, as she tries to focus on her match Sunday night against Sam Marlowe while at the same time her thoughts about Joey and Apple.  With her punches, kicks and knee being powered hate and anger, a few times the trainer would have to step away and have a rest.

And just in that moment the trainer has to back away and take a moment to recover and top up fluids.  As Amy leans over the rope heavily breathing as she grabs some water and then checks her cell, where there is a message from Jamie.

Jamie: Just remember I love you and you are the best.  Has Joey contacted you at all?

Amy: no why?

Amy frowns as she looks at Joshua who slows down to walking pace as he takes his headphone off.

Amy: Jamie text me… why is he querying if Joey contacted me?

Amy frowns as her cell beeps, which she lifts it up and looks at the message…

Jamie: Joshua and I went to visit him… we had a small argument and I may have slapped him.

Amy shakes her head, as she looks at Joshua…

Joshua: Has he?

Amy: No… but Jamie just told me that you and he visited Joey. What did the argument entail?

Amy question slightly disappointed at what Joshua and Jamie did.  Joshua climbs off the treadmill and sits down.

Joshua: I had every intention to tell Joey that he is an utter moron for what he is doing, but Jamie wanted to kill him, and he slapped Joey… but nothing more happened. He then threatened to call the police.
Amy shakes her head and places her head against her arm in disbelief.

Amy: Just why… you had no reason to visit him and cause trouble for me.

Joshua: Sorry… we just wanted what is best for you.  Considering what has happened in the past.

Amy: I DIDN’T NEED YOU GUYS…

Voice: Hello…

A familiar voice fills the room cutting Amy off but also stopping what was perhaps an argument.  Looking over to the door, we see a young woman in her 20’s walk further into the ring.

Joshua: Sorry this is invite only…

Amy: Mary what are you doing here?

Amy cuts Joshua off, has he looks at Amy and then to her sister, which he almost forgot that she had two sisters.  Amy climbs out of the ring, where she grabs a towel and pats herself down as she approaches her sister Mary and then share a brief hug.

Mary: I came to see how you are… I heard what happened and I decided to come and visit.

Mary explains.

Amy: I suppose Mom and Dad know then.

Mary: Yup… Dad was close to come here and giving Joey a piece of his mind, But I talked him out of it and said that I would visit and see whats happening.

Mary explained.

Amy: Not much… training hard and trying to not let it get to me.

Amy shrugs as she looks over to Joshua who smiles before deciding to continue his workout.

Mary: Also I want to know who this Apple Coren is.

Mary asks.

Amy looks at the trainer who looks shattered and perhaps a little bit broken.

Amy: Call it a day Mark?

Amy looks at her trainer.

Mark: Yeah.

Amy nods as she takes off her gloves and chucks them into the bag.

Amy: Joshua… I’ll catch up with you later.  Maybe train again tomorrow?
Joshua: Sure. Spend time with Mary.

Amy: Thank you.

Amy takes in some water and then packs some of her bits away into her bag.

Amy: We will head back to mine, where I can shower and then we can head out for a coffee or something.

Mary: Sure… sounds like a plan.

Amy: Great.

Amy hoists the bag over her head and place the bag onto one shoulder, as she and Mary leave the complex. The scene soon fades out as Amy and Mary jump into the taxi that Mary had arrived in and they headed back to Amy’s home.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

15th Feb 2019
Vlog

Who knew that winning two matches and losing your husband to some bimbo would get you a title shot. But I can already hear people already bitching and moaning that I don’t deserve it and they should be next because they won an X amount of matches... to be honest I don’t care about them or how I get title shots. And FYI there is no secret to it... just be a hall of famer and grand slam champion and instant shot.

Anyway... this week I am up against the Roulette Champion... Sam Marlowe. I have said this in the past and I will always say it... I love and thrive in these roulette matches. While it may be a surprise in what the match will be... I am always ready to take on the challenge and take on the championship holder in these types of matches.

However with Sam Marlowe being champion it is going to be tougher and harder, but I will not be daunted by the task at hand. I respect Sam a lot but the respect and the love I have for her will be going out of the window as I battle to take the roulette championship.

Sam... firstly... I don't want your sympathy about my troubles. I want the you to be 100% focused on me and nothing else... just like i will be 100% focused you. I will not let my personal life get the better of me. However, my professional life will not be too easy with Apple Coren gunning for me and trying to ruin my matches. But while she will be in my mind, i will still focus on you and the task at hand and that will be beating you and become new roulette champion.

I can’t remember if I ever congratulated you on your win against Evie Baang back in November. But congrats on that as that was a hard match as Evie is one tough bitch to beat.

However, you reign since then hasn’t been overly memorable. Yes you successfully defend against Pandora Barrett and then you beat Jessie Salco at Inception 3 to I guess unify the Roulette and Legacy Championships. Jessie had been successful in defending that title. Well done on that but Jessie isn’t a threat in scw and never will be a threat. But after that... you have had a pretty quiet title run. I am guessing the sweet and innocent sweetheart is too much of a pussy to say she is a fighting champion. Just go with the flow and wrestle whenever required. Not what makes a good champion. Just a dull one.

Sorry Sam...

As for our history... since you joined sin city wrestling, we only ever faced off one on one once... Climax Control 129 in the 1st Round of the going for gold tournament to determine the number one contender for the Bombshell Championship, which you won. However, our previous encounters have been with multiple wrestlers involved and tag team matches.

I guess this match has been long overdue and I am ready to face off against you and take that title away from you.

Payback is a bitch?

Enough of the past... let’s look to the future and your future and chances look bleak. I am coming into this match to take the bombshell roulette championship away from you. I am going to put an end to your dull little reign and make things more interesting.

Sunday night Sam... I need a little pick me up and taking the bombshell roulette championship will be just the tonic.

See you soon Sammy.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino