Author Topic: Week from Hell  (Read 330 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Week from Hell
« on: February 14, 2019, 09:06:47 PM »
 Posted on Joshua Acquin's personal website

You know from time to time I make a mistake and I pay for it in the ring.  Take the last time I was in the ring was against the high flying Caleb Storms.  I needed to ground him and I didn't.  I paid for it with a loss, that was my 17th in a row.  People think I should hang up my boots and become a back stage person.  Nah I can't see myself doing that and not wrestle.  This week I find out I am up aginst him again and a third person.  Not only that but I have a great friend of mine going through some real shit with a relationship.  So pardon me for not being fully prepared for this match this week as I know some things are bigger than others.  That person is the one that I see as my sister, and I would do anything for her.  That's enough for now...

===

Joshua is sitting on his couch when he hears his daughter laughing in the other room.

Joshua: Maddie are you ok?

The laughing stops as Joshua walks over to the room.

Maddie: Yeah dad everything is OK.  You were in a band?

Joshua sighs as he sees that she dug up some DVDs that he thought wouldn't see the light of day.

Joshua: Still am with your aunt and uncles.

Maddie looked confused.

Maddie: Uncles I thought I only had Uncle Austin on your side.

Joshua sighs.

Joshua: I have an older half brother that is my father's wife son from when they fooled around before my mom and him had me.  It is kind of confusing.  Where Austin, Ashlynn, and myself went to wrestling, he went to singing.  We all started out the band as fun doing covers of Greenday, AC/DC, and Metalica.  We do newer stuff as well.  But he has his own thing and we get together to mess around with the band as it lets him destress from his main band.  Kinda like when I go into my wrestling school, it is a stress reliver as I don't need to worry about anything.

====

February 14th
Tmobile Arena
Vegas Golden Knights vs. Maple Leafs

Joshua is seen backstage in the tunnel of the home team Golden Knights as he is the guest of honor to drop the puck and an honorary captain.  As he and his wife are greeted by the team before they go down the hall of mirrors, Joshua is given a jersey with his name on it and a C.  He puts it on and waits for them to go down the hall to warm up.  Judas hits the PA system as Joshua is announced to the crowd as they cheer him as he walks out onto the ice toward the center circle.  When he gets there to drop the puck he is stopped by one of the players and takes a picture with him.  Joshua continues toward the center and drops the puck and then shakes hands and takes a picture with the captians and then the referees and linemen.  He then has players giving him items to sign when he gets back to the bench area before he goes up to his suite.

Tiffiny:  It looked like you were having fun down there.

Joshua is smiling

Joshua:  Come on sweetheart you know I have to play it up like that and besides I am up here with you when I was asked to stay down there.  But I had to tell them no I am going to be here with the most beautiful woman in the world.

====

Joshua is seen in the SCW ring.

Joshua: This week I have had to deal with quite a bit.  I have a friend going through quite a bit in her personal life and I am there for her.  I have been thrown into a match that will determine who will face the champion at the next super card.  I want to make it clear that I could care less about that match at this current time.  I am not saying I will not take it if I win this week's match because I don't lay down for anyone.