Author Topic: Let's go  (Read 361 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Let's go
« on: February 01, 2019, 12:29:57 PM »
 OOC: I am drained this week with my wife's car being in the shop and dealing with the auto warranty people.  Sorry about the lackluster rp, I will make it up.

Joshua is seen going to his house after Inception III pulling into his driveway and entering into his house being met by his wife in the kitchen getting him dinner.  He sits at the table and his wife puts court papers in front of him.

Joshua: So did the name change come in for you?

Wife: Yes it has they decided I had enough information to give the name change due to the stalker.

Joshua looks over the paperwork.

Joshua:  So your new name is Tiffiny Acquin?

Tiffiny: Yes it is.  We have to get the other stuff such as DMV and social security.

Joshua looks at his phone to see what he has the next few days.

Joshua:  I have some time to do it this week if you want me to go with you.  But let’s finish this great meal and I am going to bed I am beat.

Joshua finishes the meal while talking to Tiffiny then they retire to the bedroom.

-----

“Judus” by Fozzy plays over the PA in Plaza Conference Center.  Joshua walks from the back down to the ring as he gets a mixed reaction.

Joshua:  So far this year is not going my way.  But you can’t win them all.  So looking at the Blast from the Past sign-ups and we have a fair field of competitors out there for this.  I know right now there is only one person I don’t want to be teamed with and that is Jessie Salco.  Last year was hell for me because I had to deal with her shit.  People get easily offended nowadays and I stood up for her but it came back to bite me in my ass.  But that was last year and now I want to put that behind me and focus on this year.  This week I face someone who I know quite well.  Caleb Storms loves to fly high but this week all flights are canceled.  Maybe I don’t have a win over him but that means nothing.  In this business, it can change like that.  I plan on taking away his high flying and make him beat me on the mat.