Author Topic: Sin City X-mas Fan Fest 2018  (Read 8741 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Sin City X-mas Fan Fest 2018
« on: December 22, 2018, 08:28:34 AM »

\'user

Nellia Air Force Base
SCU X-mas Fan fest
Dec. 25th 2018

At attendance
United States Air Force (Las Vegas Valley, Nevada)
57th Wing (Las Vegas Valley, Nevada)
57th Adversary Tactics Group
The Thunderbirds Squadron (Las Vegas Valley, Nevada)
99th Air Base Wing (Las Vegas Valley, Nevada)
505th Operations Group (Las Vegas Valley, Nevada)

Royal Canadian Air Force
403 Helicopter Operational Training Squadron (Gagetown, New Brunswick)
408 Tactical Helicopter Squadron (Edmonton, Alberta)
427 Special Operations Aviation Squadron (Petawawa, Ontario)
430 Tactical Helicopter Squadron (Valcartier, Quebec)

We see members of the USAF walking around as others are seen guiding 4 Canadian Air Force passenger jets. Family members of the USAF are seen taking photos, mingling with each other as well as with some of the SCU backstage staff that are already at the base.

\'user

SCU personal are seen setting up the 6 sided ring, others are seem building a rampway that goes from the ringside to a 25 feet by 200 feet tent. The Major Gen of Nellis Air Force base holds blueprints that he shows SCU Spokeswomen Donna Beauchamp, GM Tad Ezra, SCW GM Brooke Saxon and SCW Owners Mark Ward and Christian Underwood.

They go over every detail of how they want the ringside and chairs to be set up. Tad and Donna figure out where they want the play by play to sit at as Brooke, Mark and Christian look at the blueprints to see where they feel the best places are at to have the SCW Inception III banners hanging.

By now the Canadians soldiers are seen walking from a distance to the main area of the base.

\'user

The five talk things over as SCW staff have three spots that they feel make the best place for a Inception banner to help advertise the first show of 2019.

Donna suggests that they put one of the banners above the SCU Tron that sits above the ring entrance way so that the cameras can show the banner upon every entrance.

They all agree and add it to the blueprints so that the SCU set up crew can get to work and set it up correctly.

While this is going on a crowd starts to gather around as a MP jeep arrives with the first few wrestlers. Before anyone can see who it is the crowd gets bigger and cell phone come out as the fans can take pictures.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 08:31:51 AM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 02:16:52 PM »
 \'user

SCU's Combat Champion and New Foundation member Shannon Middlebrooks steps into view holding the championship belt on her right shoulder. She is high fiving some of the Airmen while taking photos with a few more.

\'user

Her sister Evelyn is playing with a few kids while posing for more photos.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 02:18:31 PM by Angle Shooters »

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 02:36:12 PM »
 \'user

Former Honor Hardcore Tag Team Champion and SCW alum Jordan Monroe makes a surprise appearance as she is smiling from ear to ear. She is joined by her sister Helen and girlfriend Ericka. They are greeting Airmen while also chatting with some SCU backstage hands.  

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 03:48:53 PM »
 SCW superstar Casey Williams, SCW alums and former tag team champions Dying Breed; Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell; and recently signed SCW Superstar Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii”  Shirasu are all seen shaking the hands of the various Airmen, thanking them for their services to the United States

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Devin Lockyer

• View Profile
    • Stewart mason
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 04:01:49 AM »
 SCU Underground champion Stewart Mason took the time to answer some questions.

\'user

Meanwhile Earl and Dahlia mingled with the soldiers.

A SCW photographer snapped this photo of Gail Weston sporting red hair with two lucky members of the Armed Forces.

\'user
user posted image

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 05:08:06 AM »

Donna Beauchamp and Tad Ezra walk away as Brooke Saxon, Christian Underwood and Mark Ward stay behind to talk to the Major Gen about maybe setting up a SCW super show at the base some time n the future.

As Donna and Tad keep walking Donna gets a text from SCU, Accounting and Marketing Director Cindy Tanner. She has arrived at the base but the MP at the gate will not let her in as she was just hired two weeks ago ad has yet to get her credentials proving she is part of the SCU Personal.

\'user
\'user

With Cindy and her guest are holding two huge duffel bags one MP has them at gunpoint while the other is running their IDs in the computer system to make sure they is not red flagged by homeland security.  

They see that Tanner is former military as they keep running her name Donna makes it to the front gate. She explains to the MP that Cindy is new and her work ID is in pocket. Donna goes to pull out Cindy's work ID. The MP lowers his gun ad opens the gate as the other stops running her name and hands her back her ID and passport.

Donna: Glad you were able to make it.

Cindy: Been trying since last night but the weather was just too rough for any flights to leave Hawaii. This is my fiance and assistant, Nikki Peltier.

They all shake hands. Donna looks at the bags on their shoulders.

Donna: Well, are those what I think they are?

Donna asks as she looks at the bags.

Cindy: They are. All eight of them, verified this morning and have been on my person the entire time. Myself and Ms. Peltier took all care to make sure they arrived.

Donna: Great, well lets walk on in. They are setting up the ring area, we have about 15 grills cooking up some food, lots of fans all over the place. You know, typical day at a fan festival.

Nikki and Cindy walk along side with Donna. Donna takes the bags from Cindy Tanner as she takes them over to meet GM Tad Ezra.

Offline Jenifer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 05:59:15 AM »
 A crowd of people are see at the front gate. Some look like local reporters while others is fans wanting to see the wrestlers and maybe take pictures. The Coven decide to stay outside they base for a while to mingle with fans not able to attend the festival.

Celeste North takes time to have photos taken for the news media give interview
\'user

Jenifer Lacriox takes time to hang out with fans.

\'user

While that is going on Queen of Apathy stands a bit back allowing her Coven members to interact with the crowd as she allows fans to take photos of herself. As always she keeps a straight face going.

\'user

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 01:11:36 PM »
 Denise Andrews finally arrives onto the airbase with a look of contempt on her face. She doesn't really want to be here but knew that it was her duty to make it believable that she cares.

\'user

Offline Winter

• View Profile
    • Winter
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 06:27:08 PM »

>

We see the SCU Hardcore Tag Team champions taking photos with dozens of teen fans. All military kids, the girls wishing to be them and the boys wishing to date them. They pass the title to the kids so they can take photos wearing them to post on there social media pages

While cracking a joke with a few of the fans Winter turns to her right really quickly then does a down take. Winter taps on Tatsu's right shoulder so she can turn around and look as well.

QUOTE (Trinity Jones @ December 22, 2018 07:36 pm)

\'user

Former Honor Hardcore Tag Team Champion and SCW alum Jordan Monroe makes a surprise appearance as she is smiling from ear to ear. She is joined by her sister Helen and girlfriend Ericka. They are greeting Airmen while also chatting with some SCU backstage hands.

Winter: Lets go say hi.

Tatsu: Okay.

Winter and Tatsu get there titles back from the fans.

Winter: Hey, want to join us in saying hi to a former Hardcore Tag Team Champion?

The group yell yes with excitement. They fellow the Kawaii Dragons, they then spot Jordan Monroe and rush to her Winter and Tatsu wear there titles with pride around there waist. They get a few feet away from Jordan.

Winter: This is a nice surprise, welcome Jordan, it's really fucking cool to see you eh. How you been?

Tatsu: She once beat you for hardcore title, you nice to her now?

Winter: Hell yeah, us little people need to stick together Tatsu-Dragon. She beat me, I beat her. And every match was fucking awesome eh. Tell her Jordan, We were setting the bar pretty damn high with our tables matches, parking lot brawls, street fights. We made the Hardcore Tag Team titles the most watched.

Some fans cheer as others chant yes  

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 12:05:57 AM »
 Jordan turns her head as her girlfriend holds her hand tightly. She looks at Winter before looking at the hardcore tag team belt dangling over her shoulder.

Hey Winter. I see your still holding down the hardcore tag division. It's nice to see someone is carrying on that legacy. As for me, I am proud of what I accomplished. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend who makes me happy. Say hi Ericka.

\'user

Ericka pokes her head out while smirking.

Kon'nichiwa, watashinonamaeha Ericka Sotodesu

Jordan smiles as she kisses the back of Ericka's hand.

She is such a kidder. She knows English but sometimes she just likes talking in her native tongue which is Japanese. She said, hi. Her name is Ericka Soto.

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 12:26:37 AM »
 \'user

Shelby Holt was busy posing for pictures while her little cousin was getting autographs from all the military personnel standing near the steel guardrail.

\'user

Ivory was standing amongst fans and Airmen as she was signing autographs while talking about her and Shelby's chances finally ridding themselves of Denise Andrews.

Offline Valentina

• View Profile
    • Valentina
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 07:59:13 AM »
 [Inside of the hall, soldiers have gathered to watch Q&A sessions. The entire hall is decked to the nines. We spot a Christmas tree on the stage, decorated elegantly. The crowd buzzes until "Scars To Your Beautiful" begins playing to kick off one of the small events. Confetti drops.

>
Valentina waltzes across the stage and finds her way to the first seat. She waves to everyone gathered and she blows them kisses before taking her seat, waiting for the next entrant.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
 \'user

After months of being on a leave of absences due to medical reasons we see Canadian Army soldier and SCU Head of Security Mark Lawson makes an appearance. He shakes hands with many soldiers from both USAF and Canadian Forces. Many in which he knows all to well after serving a tour with them in Iraq. He makes his way towards the Dying Breed and Hitamashi, he bows to show the men respect.

QUOTE (Casey Williams @ December 22, 2018 08:48 pm)
SCW superstar Casey Williams, SCW alums and former tag team champions Dying Breed; Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell; and recently signed SCW Superstar Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii”  Shirasu are all seen shaking the hands of the various Airmen, thanking them for their services to the United States

Mark looks at Casey Williams and extends out his hand for a handshake as he introduces himself.

Mark: Hello Mr. Williams, I'm Mark Lawson, SCU Head of Security. I was wondering  if you had a few minutes to spare?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:49:32 PM by Underground »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 08:57:16 PM »

QUOTE (Valentina @ December 24, 2018 12:59 pm)
[Inside of the hall, soldiers have gathered to watch Q&A sessions. The entire hall is decked to the nines. We spot a Christmas tree on the stage, decorated elegantly. The crowd buzzes until "Scars To Your Beautiful" begins playing to kick off one of the small events. Confetti drops.

>
Valentina waltzes across the stage and finds her way to the first seat. She waves to everyone gathered and she blows them kisses before taking her seat, waiting for the next entrant.

After watching Valentina, Donna sends a text to all her champions to stop what they are doing and head the main hall were a Q&A is going on. Donna waits for them to arrive.

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 10:12:13 PM »
QUOTE (Underground @ December 24, 2018 08:46 pm)
\'user

After months of being on a leave of absences due to medical reasons we see Canadian Army soldier and SCU Head of Security Mark Lawson makes an appearance. He shakes hands with many soldiers from both USAF and Canadian Forces. Many in which he knows all to well after serving a tour with them in Iraq. He makes his way towards the Dying Breed and Hitamashi, he bows to show the men respect.

QUOTE (Casey Williams @ December 22, 2018 08:48 pm)
SCW superstar Casey Williams, SCW alums and former tag team champions Dying Breed; Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell; and recently signed SCW Superstar Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii”  Shirasu are all seen shaking the hands of the various Airmen, thanking them for their services to the United States

Mark looks at Casey Williams and extends out his hand for a handshake as he introduces himself.

Mark: Hello Mr. Williams, I'm Mark Lawson, SCU Head of Security. I was wondering  if you had a few minutes to spare?

Casey Williams shakes Mark Lawson’s hand as he says “Sure, can we go somewhere a bit more private to talk?” as Dying Breed and Hitamashii look with a curious look, but turn their attention back to the various Airmen nearby.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 10:34:45 PM »
 After signing a few more autographs, Shannon heads toward the main hall where Donna is waiting. She politely greets her before taking her seat at the table. She places the Combat championship down in front of her. She picks up a bottle of water and looks at the sea of reporters.

Shannon: Hello everyone

Offline Devin Lockyer

• View Profile
    • Stewart mason
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 03:09:17 AM »
 Team Canada arrives at the main hall and greets Donna.
user posted image

Offline Ruin Sisters

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 02:25:58 PM »

A military Jeep pulls up by the door to enter the Hall. The doors open up, weesie the nobility stable come out from the Jeep, Chanelle Martinez and Melissa Ruin come out first, a few seconds later Underground Champion Angel Kash appears. Walk inside the hall, people try to get close to the champion but Chanelle and Melissa keep them at Bay as no one is to touch the trillion-dollar princess Angel Kash.

They see Donna as well as the other champions as they wait for about three more to arrive.

Angel: I have high level soldiers who deserve my attention Donna, make this quick.

Melissa: Yeah, so make it quick!

Melissa says as she repeats her stable leader.

Offline Winter

• View Profile
    • Winter
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 03:28:59 PM »

QUOTE (Trinity Jones @ December 24, 2018 05:05 am)
Jordan turns her head as her girlfriend holds her hand tightly. She looks at Winter before looking at the hardcore tag team belt dangling over her shoulder.

Hey Winter. I see your still holding down the hardcore tag division. It's nice to see someone is carrying on that legacy. As for me, I am proud of what I accomplished. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend who makes me happy. Say hi Ericka.

\'user

Ericka pokes her head out while smirking.

Kon'nichiwa, watashinonamaeha Ericka Sotodesu

Jordan smiles as she kisses the back of Ericka's hand.

She is such a kidder. She knows English but sometimes she just likes talking in her native tongue which is Japanese. She said, hi. Her name is Ericka Soto.

Winter: I got one of those as well!

Winter looks at Tatsu

Winter: Right Tatsu!!!

Before Tatsu can say anything her and Winter's phone go off, they see it's a text from SCU Spokeswomen Donna.

Winter: Oh I guess the Kawaii Dragons are needed elsewhere. Hey maybe we can catch up later eh.

Tatsu grabs Winter by the hand and the two tale off to the main hall, while doing so they bump into Combat Chapion Dax Beckett

Dax: You guys got a text from Donna?

Tatsu: Yes.

Dax: I'm guessing this is the hall she wans to meet at?

Winter: I think so.

The three walk in and see all the oter champions with Donna.

Tatsu: Kawaii Dragons are late Winter-Dragon.

Winter: No, were never late, they are all just earily eh

The three reach Donna and the rest of the champions.

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 07:51:50 PM »

The SCU champions sit and wait to see what is going on. As Donna walks over to the center of the stage we see Senior Referee Ryan Richards approaches the area in which the Champions are setting. He then informed them then he needs to confiscate their titles Per the request of Senior Management.

>
He takes Stewarts and Angel as the two looks confused but do as there ask. He then goes to the Combat champions Dax and Shannon.

Shannon: I don't just give up my title without a fight.

Ryan: It is my understanding that you're getting a new title. SCU asked me to take your current titles. Not sure why the change, I'm just doing what I was told.

The new Marketing Manager Cindy Tanner walks up to Dona and hands her the two duffel bags she came to the base with. Dax and Shannon hand over the Combat titles.

Donna: I hope everyone is enjoying themselves so far today.

The Three Way hand over the Double Down titles.

Donna: When the merger of Honor wrestling and Sin City wrestling first took place we knew that Northern Lights wrestling would be changing its name. What we didn't get was the time needed to get the titles we wanted to.

Ryan goes to the Kawaii Dragons.

Winter: Dude, fuck off eh.

Ryan: They ask me…

Tatsu: Beat it, mister!  

Ryan: Ladies…

Winter: Look, were not SCU Hardcore Tag Team Champions. We are the Hardcore Tag Team Champion of the world.

Tatsu: Yeah, we came to SCU as champions. They belong to us, not SCU.

Ryan: Hey, I'm just doing what I am told, please don't…

Ryan backs away as Gift members Delia Darling and Mercedes Vargas comes over and stands behind there stable mates Winter and Tatsu.  

Delia takes Tatsu title as Mercedes takes Winter's.

Winter and Tatsu turn around.

Winter: But mama!

Mercedes: Kawaii Dragons are 100% correct. SCU never bought the rights to the titles. They came with the Kawaii Dragons so if you want them then you will have to get through us.

Tatsu: Yeah! Gift stick together!

Donna turns to look at Winter and Tatsu, they give Donna the finger. Delia and Mercedes pop there little brats in the back of the head. Winter and Tatsu turn to look at their mentors as Donna just smiles.

Donna: While we managed to make new titles on time we weren't able to get the titles we wanted. We wanted something that resembles Sin City wrestling. While we were not able to do that then, we have managed to find a company that can help us with that.

We were told that the new titles will be ready by SCW's Inception III, however, we were able to get the new titles ahead of schedule thanks to the new Marketing Manager Cindy Tanner.  

That said, will the Kawaii Dragons please come on to the stage.

Winter and Tatsu get up and walk over to Donna. Donna opens up a duffel bag but realizes that the titles she's looking for are in the other bag. She opens up the second bag and takes out the new Hardcore Tag Team titles. She hands them to Tatsu and Winter,they look at them then to each other. The two just shrug and turn to the fans so they can get a look at the titles.

\'user

The Kawaii Dragons leave the stage and head back to Delia and Mercedes.

Donna: Now the Three Way please come to the stage. Dahlia, Earl and Sarah walk up to the stage. Donna hands the new Double Down titles to there manager Sarah Lane. She nods as she approves of the new titles then hands them to Dahlia Rotten and Earl Lockyer.

\'user

They place the titles over there shoulders and walk off the stage.

Donna: Now for the Combat Champions Dax Beckett and Shannon Middlebrooks.

Dax and Shannon walk up to the stage. Donna goes to the other bag to pull out the new Combat titles.

\'user

Donna: And last but not least. the SCU Underground champions. Please come on up. Stewart Mason and Angel Kash walk up to the ramp. Donna tries to hand one to Angel who refuses, Angel turns around and lifts her own for Donna to put the new title around her waist. Donna takes a deep breath but does as Angel wants to avoid any conflict. Donna then hands Stewart his title.

\'user

Fans start taking pictures of the new Underground titles as Donna watches on.

Donna: I know we have a few people who are set to perform tonight so I won't take any more time. These titles will be the titles going forward. You all got the first look on them while the rest of the SCU fans will get to see them later tonight when we begin the show.

The crowd takes pictures of the new titles as we wait a few minutes for the next act to hit the stage.

</center