Author Topic: Looking for redemption  (Read 315 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Looking for redemption
« on: December 14, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »
 Casey Williams is seen in the living room of his home in Las Vegas, waiting for his kids to come home from school and he has the HGTV show Fixer Upper playing on the TV and he gets a call from Andrew Garcia and Casey mutes the TV before answering the phone.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you after seeing that you are up for the Honor Championship against Austin James Mercer and Jake Rabb and to see how far you are in shopping for the kids for Christmas.

Casey-I am kind of surprised, given my track record lately, but you guys know me, I alway give my best effort and that is what is important, and why I keep getting title shots, despite my retirement looming.  As for Christmas shopping, I started, but still need to finish, and it is tough with the traveling I do in SCW and all. Why do you ask?

Andrew-I was going to offer to watch the kids so you can finish shopping, and get the gifts wrapped.

Casey-I guess that would work.

Andrew smiles at Casey letting him watch Noelle and Drew and before he can respond, Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. that is great news.  Look, we have a little issue we want to mention to you.

Casey-I think I may know what you are talking about, but tell me what the problem is.

Ivan-We still haven’t heard or seen Lachlan Kane change the name of his DDT finisher, so it looks like we will be forced to sue for trademark infringement.

Casey-I noticed that too, and you guys do what you guys need to do.

Ivan-Yeah, and trust me, we will.

Casey-Good for you guys. Look, Noelle and Drew just got home, so I will let you go.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later.

Casey smiles, and hangs up the phone and greets the kids as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside Colorado River Greenway Heritage Trail park in Laughlin, Nevada, host site of Climax Control, about to go biking and decides to call out current Honor Champion Austin James Mercer and Jake Raab, his opponents for Climax Control, both vying for Austin’s Honor Championship.

Casey-Austin, Jake, I know you guys have gotten the better of me in the past, but know this, it will NOT happen again, as I will be walking away the NEW Honor Championship, and there is nothing you guys can do to stop me.  We know Jake has been obsessed with former SCW Heavyweight Champion J2H, and when I walk away the Honor Championship, I will have proven that I am not a footnote, and better than Jake ever wishes he could be, and we know that Jake’s obsession with wanting to be better than J2H will slow him down, so I know that Austin and I can take advantage of that, whereas for Austin, you can talk a good game, there is no denying that.  I will let my actions do the talking for me when I redeem myself when it matters most, and pin you in the middle of the ring 1,2,3 and take the Honor Championship from you.

Casey laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he gets on his bike and rides down the trail as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020