Author Topic: Leathal Combo?  (Read 315 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Leathal Combo?
« on: December 07, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
 ooc: the use of Jon Dough approved by handler.

Climax Control 221
25th November 2018
Las Vegas, NV

I tried… I really tried. I worked hard inside the gym… I worked hard on the promo I released. In my mind I had hyped myself up… I truly believed that I had beaten Dani Weston… but perhaps the hype was just that. Perhaps that I was too delusional to think that I could beat her. Perhaps I am not good enough anymore….

The match… was really close, I came close several times to pinning Dani and Dani came close a few times ending the match early but we both fought hard… she fought hard. She was better… she is the ultimate fighting champion.

Watching her raise the title above her head as she moved up the ramp broke my heart… to be honest I wasn’t angry… I was more disappointed and annoyed at myself and wondered where I stand in this division.  I roll myself from the ring and then head up the ramp as I ignore everything, and everyone round me until I get backstage.

Backstage Joey hands me a water and a towel before wrapping his arms around me and hugs me tightly as I really wanted to melt in his arms and release all my emotions, but I wanted to keep my emotions in check until I get back to the locker room.

Joey: You ok?

I shake my head, as I feel my bottom lip quiver, but I take a breath in and smile weakly as Scott Oliver heads over having gotten words from Dani Weston about her win.

Scott Oliver: Amy… can I get your thoughts on your loss to Dani tonight?

Amy: Sad, upset, broken hearted… not good enough.

I turn from Scott Oliver and walk away, as Joey gives an apologetic shrug as I quickly walk back to the locker room with Joey keeping up behind me.  As soon as I enter the locker room, I sit down, and I just release all my emotions as Joey pulls me close and I just cry.  The scene soon fades out with Joey comforting me.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

6th December 2018
T Mobile Arena,
Paradise, NV.
Golden Knights vs. Chicago Blackhawks.

The scene opens in the T Mobile arena in Paradise, Nevada where the arena slowly fills up with hockey fans of all ages from Vegas and Chicago taking their seat as they chat away as the patiently wait for the arena to fill and for the action to get started. As the camera pans around we see Amy and Joey taking their seats followed by Jon Dough/Matt Spears and Sadie Spears.

This would be Amy’s first time going to an ice hockey match and found it weird that this would be the first time she and Jon would hang out. She was more used to training with a partner and get to know them, so doing this would be totally out of her comfort zone as well as having no clue about ice hockey considering she was from Alaska and spent a short while living in Canada.

Amy: Have you ever been too a hockey match?

Amy queries to Joey.

Joey: Been to a couple… but more of a basketball fan.

Joey shrugs, as they look over to Matt, Sadie and Jon who get comfortable in their seats.

Amy: Thanks for this Jon… it’s a little strange for me but its an interesting way to bond.

Amy smiles and nods at Jon, who nods back before speaking.

Jon: No problem Ms. Amy. I heard you were a little down… and Matt and I were talking. He was supposed to do the ceremonial puck drop but considering he is from Chicago, he might get booed out of the building. So he suggested you do it… being from Vegas and all. Might also cheer you up.

Jon says with a smile.

Amy: I…I… don’t really know that much about hockey and I don’t know what I and doing.  Matt would be better suited.

Amy shrugs.

Jon: Oh you will be fine, it’s like the 1st pitch in a baseball game. It's just a way to let the fans know that the game is about to start. They get celebrities to do it at every game. You are far more known in this business and in Vegas then Matt Spears or me. The fans will love it that much more. Trust me on that.

Jon says with a smile to show he means it. Wrestlers like to prank each other from time to tie. This was not one of those times as Jon was trying to build a trust with her. Putting Amy in front of 20,000 of her own neighbours to drop the first puck is a good way to build that trust in Jon's head

Tannoy announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… THE GAME WILL BE STARTING IN 5 MINUTES. THIS IS YOUR FIVE-MINUTE WARNING.

Joey: Go on do it.  It will be fun.

Amy looks at Joey and then to the hockey rink and lets out a sigh.

Amy: Sure. Why not.

Amy smiles a little nervously.

Jon: They are expecting someone at the player entrance/exit in a few minutes. You better get moving.

Amy: Oh ok… I wasn’t expecting it now.

Amy stands to her feet and adjust her hair and top before side stepping past people before making it to the aisle before skipping down the stairs to the player entrance/exit. Where she speaks with the announcer and a member of staff introducing herself etc…  Amy looks around the arena and a wave nervousness washes over her for some odd reason but takes a deep breath.

Tannoy Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY!

The fans cheer as Amy slips on some ice skates.

Tannoy Announcer: TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST FOR THE CEREMONIAL PUCK DROP. INTRODUCING LAS VEGAS’ OWN AND SIN CITY WRESTLING HALL OF FAMER… AMY MARSHALL.

The fans cheer once more as Amy climbs onto the ice and waves to the fans, as the ice hockey players skate onto the ice. Amy then moves to the centre of the ice rink with the puck in hand and drop the puck between the two players and the fans cheer.  The referee then moves in and picks the puck up and hands it to Amy, who frowns and then nods before waves to the fans once more before skating off the rink and back onto the entrance/exit.

Amy: Thank you.

Amy takes off the skates as the ref begins the match as Amy watches on for a moment before heading back to where Joey, Jon and Sadie are, and she sits down.

Joey: How was it?

Amy: Interesting and weird because I don’t actually start the game.

Jon: But you can now say… you have dropped the puck in a hockey game.

Amy: That too.

Amy smiles, as she sits back in her seat as Joey hands her a beet, which she takes and takes sip as she, Jon, Joey and Sadie watch the hockey. The scene quickly fades out on all four of them as the fans around them shout and scream at the action in front of them.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

7th December 2018
Vlog.

Well this is certainly interesting... a lethal lottery match against two cartoon character jokers and I am pair up with Jon Dough. I have gone from extreme to the other and its mad. Firstly, partnering up with Jon Dough should be quite interesting as we both have a mutual respect, although we have never worked together not even hung out together. So may be our downfall as we don’t know each other? We will find out Sunday but in the mean time we both can train and talk tactics etc... and figure out who the fuck Kandy Kaine and Jerry Cann are?!?

As I said on twitter a few days ago... you guys sound like cartoon characters... just need Wile E Coyote to appear with the acme anvil and TNT to make things complete.

To be honest... never heard of you two before. I don’t really watch much of the underground stuff aside from the odd Dax Beckett match but i am pretty much in the dark. But i guess i have to do research and watch matches to figure stuff out.

Jerry Cann... since we can’t really go one on one... as that will be down to Jon Dough to step up against you. All i can say to you is good luck and i really hope Jon Dough kicks your ass.

Kandy Kaine... I hope that is a pseudonym... because who the fuck names their kid Kandy Kaine?!? Anyway... welcome to the big bad world of Sin City Wrestling... you will find it a whole lot different to SCU... for one... there is none of that online presence bullshit but instead you have to work here. You have to pick up a camera and record a promo.

You will also find... that I don’t welcome newcomers into Sin city Wrestling let alone those from SCU. So don’t expect a handshake nor a big welcome parade from me. Instead you will be not be prepared for what is too come. At this point in my career I need wins especially now considering my loss to Dani West two weeks ago… and you being in this match is perfect.  Perfect because I need to release some frustrations on someone and it’s something that I can’t do inside the gym.

Kandy… I don’t want your nice girl persona in that ring… I want a wrestler who know what she is doing. I want someone who is willing to show their nasty side…. If I don’t see that I will be disappointed. But not as disappointed as you will be in your loss.

Kandy and Jerry… you two better be prepared for your Sin City Wrestling debut because Jon and I will not take it easy on you. Sunday night Jon and I will be walking away.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino