Author Topic: Proving Ones Dominance  (Read 330 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Proving Ones Dominance
« on: November 28, 2018, 09:27:22 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen in the living room of his home in Las Vegas, waiting for his kids to come home from school and he has the 11th season of Big Bang Theory playing and he gets a call from Andrew Garcia and Casey pauses the DVD before answering the phone.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you after falling short once again for the Roulette Championship and to see what you and the kids are doing for Thanksgiving dinner.

Casey-I am a little disappointed with losing the match when I was the last guy out, but Ty West was the better man on that night, and I cannot take anything away from him.  That, and with me retiring at Inception III, it didn’t make much sense for me to win the title, just for hold it for a little over a month and have SCW scramble to name people to fight for it.  As for Thanksgiving dinner, I don’t have much planned, just have a small turkey with all the fixings where its just me, Noelle and Drew. Why do you ask?

Andrew-I was going to invite you guys over to have dinner at our place as Ivan and I were able to get a big bird, and didn’t want to see it go to waste.

Casey-I guess we can hold off on cooking our little bird for another time.

Andrew smiles at Casey coming over for Thanksgiving dinner and before he can respond, Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. that is great news.  Look, we have a little issue we want to mention to you.

Casey-I think I may know what you are talking about, but tell me what the problem is.

Ivan-It has to do with Lachlan Kane and the name of his DDT finisher, how he ripped Andrew and I off with the name of it.

Casey-I noticed that too, and already tried talking to Hot Stuff Mark Ward about it, and there is not much he can do about it, as he said you guys are retired and all.

Ivan-Well, we are going to force Mark to do something when we show up at Climax Control.

Casey-I don’t know how good of an idea that is, but do what you guys think is best for you.  Either way, Noelle and Drew just got home, so I will let you go.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later.

Casey smiles, and hangs up the phone and greets the kids as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing on Donner Pass just outside Lake Tahoe in Northern Nevada about to go skiing and decides to call out current Honor Champion Austin James Mercer, one of his two opponents at Climax Control.

Casey-Austin, I know we have not faced each other yet, as the merger is still fresh, and I know you are a fierce competitor from what little I have seen of you, and the fact that you are the Honor Champion says a lot about your talent, but I doubt you have faced many people like me, and I will show you what SCW is really about.  When I steamroll over you and earn the win in our match, I will be looking at dominating until I retire at Inception III, and there is no-one who will stop me from going out on a high, not even you.  You can talk about my past accomplishments all you want, and how I have a glass ceiling, then again, same could be said about you and the glass ceiling, as you are still new, but then again, I don’t need titles and to win every show to be successful.  I look at storytelling as big a success, if not a bigger success than winning every week and surmounting championships.  The story I will be telling at Climax Control is how dominant I can be over two smaller opponents who are cockier than Mike Tyson in his prime.

Casey smiles as he calls out his other opponent, one who he is more familiar with in Caleb Storm.

Casey-Caleb, so we meet again.  I bet you want revenge on me for having a hand in your elimination from the Warriors Brawl.  Well, news flash for you, your fate in our match will be just like your fate at High Stakes VIII, and you will fail to win once again.  You can try to defeat me with all your might, but when I knock your ass out again, I will stand there and laugh at your sorry excuse of a carcass as I pin you for the 3 count.  I will bulldoze over you and Austin like the Freight Train that I am, and when I do that, I will have the biggest smile on my face, proving that you do not deserve a title shot like you talked about on Climax Control.

Casey laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he goes down the slope as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020