Author Topic: facing an old friend  (Read 330 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
facing an old friend
« on: October 25, 2018, 02:04:29 PM »
 Casey Williams is seen outside the Ro Ho En, the Japanese Friendship Garden in Phoenix.  Casey is listening to the Leo-June song The Relapse and is at the Garden to enjoy the scenery and try to relax mentally before his Roulette title match against Ben Jordan at the upcoming Climax Control. Before Casey gets a chance to enter the Garden, Andrew Garcia calls him.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you and see how you’re preparing for your upcoming match with Ben Jordan for his Roulette title.

Casey-Well, I have been getting my workouts in like usual, and knowing how Ben operates, even though it has been about 5 years since we last did battle, I can expect the unexpected from him, despite our mutual respect for each other.  Now I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the battle, by going to the Japanese Friendship Garden in Phoenix, better known as the Ro Ho En.

Andrew-I’ve heard it is beautiful and that they have more than 50 different types of plants and two types of bamboo, and wanted it to be as realistic as possible to what they have in Japan and be able to flourish in the desert heat.

Casey-Exactly why I wanted to check it out, I also got an interesting phone call after my match with Jake Raab.  Do you remember Kingingiseisha Shirasu from when you were training with me at the House of Pain?

Andrew smiles as he remembers Kingingiseisha and before he can respond, Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. we do remember him and how he didn’t like being called Kingingiseisha, he preferred to go by Hitamashii or Silas if memory serves me right.

Casey-Now that you mention it, I think you are right, because he found too many people mispronouncing his first name, and being as cocky as he was, wanted to be known as having a soul of fire hence the name Hitamashii, and Silas is what his last name was.

Ivan-In a way, I can’t blame him, I mean, Kingingiseisha is a tongue twister of a name to begin with.  His parents were definitely creative when they named him that for sure.  What did he want?

Casey-He was considering signing a contract with SCW, and wanted me to help him get in touch with Mark Ward and Christian Underwood for it.

Ivan-I can see him fitting in really well in SCW, given the roster there, and now with the merger that just happened, he will do just fine if he does get the contract.

Casey-I totally agree.  I will talk to you later, I wanna explore the Garden a bit.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later.

Casey smiles, and hangs up the phone and returns to enters the Japanese Friendship Garden as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside Talking Stick Resort Arena, home of the Phoenix Suns, in Phoenix, Arizona, where Casey is planning on catching a Suns game against the Los Angeles Lakers. Before he goes to buy his ticket, Casey decides to call his opponent for Climax Control, Roulette Champion Ben Jordan, out.

Casey-Ben, Ben, Ben, my old friend.  It is good to see you back in SCW.  When I heard you were coming back, I knew I wanted to have one more match with you before I retired, and do everything in my power to get the elusive victory over you and take that Roulette title from you.  You have gotten the better of me in our last 2 encounters, but this time will be different, I guarantee it.  People may be more focused on it being Halloween, I am more focused on kicking your ass and taking your title, regardless of us being friends.  Me wanting the title isn’t because we are friends, it is strictly business, as I am sure you understand and can appreciate it.  I’m sure if the roles were reversed, you would have done the same thing I did when I issued the challenge, as we don’t ask for title shots much, and when we do, we have done what we have needed to, which was earn them by either winning the shot or putting in the work week in and week out and not bitch about not getting a title shot every week like Caleb Storms.  The only other person I could have seen issue a challenge to you did it after I did, that being the man you beat for the title in Jon Dough, who, for some weird reason, has a fixation on wanting to face me.  I don’t think he is worth my time, whereas facing you is more worth my time, whether you had the title or not, due to our history.  The title just adds extra incentive for me.  It will be my honor to face you one last time, my friend.

Casey laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he goes to the ticket window and buys a ticket for the Suns/Lakers game as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020