Author Topic: Another Chance?  (Read 281 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Another Chance?
« on: October 19, 2018, 07:23:54 PM »
 Climax Control 217
Fort Defiance, Arizona
14th October 2018

There aren’t many wrestlers that I despise in the wrestling world. There is a few that I don’t like or I just don’t talk too but it’s those who think they are above everyone, think they are prettier than everyone else, use daddies money, they think that they are people’s idols and that everyone looks up to them when in fact that they just that ugly dirty cancerous lump nobody wants or likes.  Just like Veronica Taylor and Just like Delia Darling… Apple Coren is one of those cancerous lumps… and I fucking hate her and her cockiness and ‘I am better than you’ attitude.  I also hate her wrestling style… or lack off.

<Backstage after Amy Santino vs Apple Coren>

Anger, frustration, hate, Animosity, loathe, detest – I could go on how I felt about this match and my opponent of this match. I have lost count how many times this year I have had to be dragged away by security to stop an ongoing backstage fight. On this occasion… I was glad to be pulled away because I wanted to physically kill her because of how she conducted herself before and after the match. Entering the backstage area with security shadowing me, ensuring that I was far enough away from possible brawl. Security leaves leaving myself and the now approaching Joey and the few not so busy backstage personnel alone, I gave the surrounding packing crates kicks and evidently a very thin wall a punch, which hurt a little bit, I sit down and let out several breaths to calm myself down as much as possible as Joey pulls me close... I relax a little more.

Joey: You ok?

Amy: No... not really but its wrestling and you have to expect this.

Joey: At least you drew.

Joey shrugs.

Amy: Not the point... I should have beaten that talentless worthless little bitch...... breath.

I shake my head.

Joey: I can see why you dislike wrestling these types of flaky women.

Amy: Flaky... she is a fucking cancer that needs to be excised and thrown in the trash.

I again shake my head.

Joey: Ok... uh... I would say shall we move on, but I don’t think that is going to happen.

Joey says as he spots Pussy Willow heading their way.

Amy: Why?

PW: Hey Amy...

Pussy Willow enters the picture, I look at Joey with an understand looking.

Amy: No... Pussy... I don’t want to talk about the match. Not right now anyway.

I shrug.

PW: Ok... you know where to find me...

Pussy nods getting the hint.

Amy: Yeah yeah.

Pussy disappears disappointed as Amy stands to her feet.

Joey: Where to?

Amy: Locker room. I feel the need to do some yoga to unwind.

Joey: Sounds like a good idea.

Joey smiles as he pulls me close to him and gives me a tight hug before letting me go as we then head to the locker room. The scene fades out in Amy and Joey heading down the corridor.

The match ended in a draw... I am happy about that but your antics in the ring make a mockery of wrestling. If you think hiding behind the ref and ropes is going help you in the future... you are sadly mistaken. We have unfinish business and i am going to teach you a lesson. You are nothing more than a dirty cancerous lump in this bombshell division... nobody rates you, nobody likes you and nobody looks up to you. You are just another cookie cutter flaky barbie wrestler with no talent at all. Next time we face each other one on one... I am going to make you fucking pay and I am going to teach you a fucking lesson.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Monday 15th October 2018
Brew Ha Ha
Pacific Palisades, CA

The scene opens up in the café owned by Jamie Dean’s friends Brew Ha Ha, where the café was busy with a lot of people looking to get their lunchtime caffeine fix and something to eat as well.  In the corner away from everyone sat Amy and Jamie Dean as they did their fortnightly meet up to chat, have a laugh and gossip.  Having met up about an hour before, they had already talked about men, women and gossips and shared some laughs, as Amy brought up the merger between Northern Lights Wrestling and Honor Wrestling into Sin City Underground.

Amy: So what do you think of the Sin City Underground merger?

Amy asks.
Jamie: Looks certainly interesting and I wish them luck in this merger and the new beginning for those who coming over.  Why are you asking anyway?

Jamie queried.

Amy: Just interested… not sure if I want to join or not.  It would be weird not to release a promo each time we wrestle.

Jamie: It’s based around doing segments and making yourself known on twitter and tweeting about you match etc…

Jamie said.

Amy: I barely tweet these days so that’s down the drain.

Amy shrugs.

Jamie: Then maybe isn’t for you.  But it’s your career… totally up to you what you do with it. But if I was you I would put those thoughts to the back of your mind and focus on this week. I hear you have a fatal four-way match to determine who would face Evie.

Jamie changes the subject to Amy’s match.

Amy: Yeah… I need to focus on that.  Three of the toughest women in SCW… definitely need to focus. Consider any thoughts about SCU pushed to the back of mind.

Jamie: Good. Enough of the wrestle talk… check out the guy in the suit.

Amy casually turns to the waiting queue and spots a tall probably mid 30’s athletic man with blonde hair.

Amy: Cute… but I think he loves himself too much.

Jamie smirks as Amy grins a little bit as she nudges Jamie with her shoulder as they look back at the man and laugh a little.  The scene fades out with them laugh and giggling with the man non the wiser that he is being talked about.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

A day earlier...

Skype Message between Amy and Joshua.

Amy: Hi

Joshua: so you are talking to me?

Amy: yeah.

Joshua: Or is this because you feel guilty and that you want to help me with this so-called punishment?

Amy: Busted.

Joshua: I’ve wrestled in MMA matches before. I don’t need help.

Amy: how along ago was that? You are out of practice.

Joshua: I have my brother Austin to help out and train me.

Amy: We need to talk face to face... we can train together. I know it won’t be the same if you were getting trained by Austin but i can give some pointers and even show some stuff to you.

Joshua: alright. Usual place. Don’t forget to bring your pads.

Amy: Thanks Joshua.

<Center>*****************</Center>

Wednesday 17th October 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Home of Joshua Acquin.

The scene opens inside the small training complex at the house of Joshua Acquin in Las Vegas, NV where we see Joshua Acquin and his brother Austin Acquin inside the ring in the early stages of training as they lock up and go through the motions etc… meanwhile there door swings open to reveal Amy at the door with a large duffel bag hanging from her shoulder…

Amy: Hey…

Austin: Hey Amy… come on in.

Austin invites Amy in, as she smiles and walks in with her big bag as she approaches the ring, as Joshua continues his training with his brother.  Amy places the bag down and pulls out a bottle of water and places it on the apron before turning back to her bag and pulls out pads, vests and gloves.

Joshua: I don’t need help as I said before?

Amy: Yes you do… no offence to Austin… but I can teach you some Muay Thai moves. Refresh your memory because god knows when the last time you had that MMA hardcore match.

Amy shrugs as she begins to stretch.

Austin: She is right Joshua… I can only do so much.  Amy knows what she is doing.

Austin backs Amy up.

Joshua: Ok.

Joshua says reluctantly.
Amy:  Thank you Joshua… you guys continue. I need to warm up.

Austin and Joshua nod, as they return to warming up as Amy warms herself up with a little bit of jogging and shadow boxing.  Amy takes 10 minutes to warm up before grabbing the padding and putting it on.  Adjusting to get comfortable, Amy climbs into the ring as Joshua finishes up with Austin and then grabs a set of gloves and puts them on as he stretches a little before approaching Amy.

Raising her hands.

Amy: Jab, hook, cross, hook and kick.

Joshua follows Amy instructions.

Amy: Good but harder… I can handle it.

Joshua does It again following Amy’s instructions.

Amy: Harder! Again.

Joshua hits harder and does the combination.

Amy: Good.  Jab, uppercut, kick and knee.  

Joshua does that and Amy says again a couple more times before giving him some more combinations mainly punching combos with kicks and knees.  Amy backs away and adjusts the padding.

Amy: Just kicking…

Amy steads herself and holds the pads up and Joshua begins to kick over and over with Amy changing the positions forcing Joshua to push a bit harder and works his legs more.  She then makes him do knees again making him work.  This continues for another 20 minutes as Amy builds up the combos and working him harder. She then allows him to take a 5-minute break.

Amy: You ok?

Joshua: Yeah…

Joshua breathes heavily as he grabs himself a drink.

Amy: Do you want to take a few shots Austin?

Austin: Sure.

Austin just does a few punching combos as Joshua takes a few minutes.  The scene fades out on Amy, Joshua and Austin as Amy works both men hard as she and Joshua talk at the same time, as she apologies for the loss that ended up with him facing off against Fenris.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

19th October 2018
Vlog.

Sunday night a fatal four-way for a shot at Evie’s roulette championship.  It’s actually been a while since I’ve been in a four-way match, but it isn’t going to be easy.  In this match we have Seleana Zdunich, Sam Marlowe and Trinity Jones.  All three women are tough and have been impressive in the past and we could say that Seleana is the future, but I am not.  Anyway… first up, Trinity Jones.

She only addresses me and no else in the match, which is very silly in my opinion, but I am flattered that she sees me as a threat, however, can I clear up the fact that I won a ladder match where if I won Jessie would be my maid for the rest of the year.  To be honest… I haven’t used her that much and I am not even comfortable doing it and if you saw on last weeks show… I let Jessie off, however, she will be only called upon if needed.

So maybe just maybe you need to check previous shows and segments before making stupid comments.  As for the match itself on Sunday… you have no chance in this match especially with the likes of Samantha Marlowe in this match who is my pick to come out on top in this match.

Next person… Seleana Zdunich. My record against you isn’t all that great… Well the one match we had… you won, and you were the better wrestler. But this time around I will be ready, and I will be making sure that I will be one step ahead.  I want another shot at Evie Baang… this time with no distractions and unfortunately you and Sam are in my way.

And speaking of Sam Marlowe… you are the biggest threat in this match and to be honest, I will not complain if you won. I respect you Sam, not because you are Ben’s friend or Jamie’s friend but because you are a decent wrestler and a decent friend, however, we know that respect goes out of the window in the ring.  I want to win Sam…  and I will not hesitate to take you out.

Trinity, Seleana and Sam… Listen up… I am no longer going to be a stepping stone to success instead I am going to use you to take the step. I don’t care which one of you, but I will win and I will go on to face Evie.

Good luck Sunday… we are all going to need it

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino