Author Topic: A pissed off giant  (Read 368 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
A pissed off giant
« on: October 18, 2018, 02:26:16 PM »
 Casey Williams is arriving at the parking lot of Journeys Community Services, located at 401 N Buffalo Dr #210, Las Vegas.  He is with his sister Becky, and they get out of the car and head in for his second anger management class.

Receptionist-How may I help you?

Casey-My name is Casey Williams and I have a 10 o clock appointment with Dylan Evans.

The receptionist types his name into the computer and sees that he is scheduled to see Dylan Evans for anger management class.  She picks up the phone to let Dylan Evans, know Casey has arrived.

Receptionist-Casey Williams is here for your 10 o clock anger management class.

The receptionist hangs up the phone shortly thereafter and looks up to Casey.

Receptionist-Dylan will be out shortly. Please have a seat.

Casey and Becky sit down in the lobby and wait patiently for Dylan to get them.  While they wait, they talk.

Becky-I am proud of you for wanting to get help with your anger.  Knowing you are one guy on SCW’s roster that has accumulated 70 losses in your career, without many wins, must irk you to no end.

Casey-You are right, it does bother me, and at the same time, I can only do so much to improve myself, and with me retiring soon, I can focus more on doing what I need to for me and for Noelle and Drew, with their mother being dead now and all.

Becky-I understand where you’re coming from.  I am here to support you in any way you may need it, and to help Noelle and Drew, should they need it.

Casey smiles as Dylan comes to the lobby.

Dylan-Come on in Casey.

Casey and Becky both stand up and follow Dylan to the conference room, where the anger management class will take place. Once there, Casey sits down at the table, and Becky pulls out a chair and sits away from the table, and observes everything from a distance.  Dylan thumbs through Casey’s file before speaking.

Dylan-Okay class, we are going to try provoking each other to try different techniques to diffuse our anger.  Who would like to go first?

Casey-I guess I will go first.

Dylan-Good, especially knowing after the last class how uncomfortable you were, it is good to see you trying to come out of your shell.

Dylan notices that Casey is a little bit nervous, but Casey manages to shake it off as he takes deep breaths.

Becky-Okay, Casey. You are a pathetic excuse of a wrestler.  I mean, what kind of loser goes 30-70-1 and expects to be a success story within the company he works for.  How can anyone take you seriously as a monster if you constantly fall short.

Casey breaths and tries to calm down before becoming angry.

Casey-You know what, you are absolutely right.  I mean, no-one can take me seriously with that kind of record, but then again, I let my actions speak louder than my words, and yeah, I may have lost a lot, but a lot of the guys I have lost to have become world champions, and if I didn’t help push them to their limit, they would have floundered, so I look at that as more of a success than my record.

Dylan smiles as he responds to how Casey handled himself.

Dylan-Well done Casey, taking a negative and turning it into a positive without getting angry about it.

Casey-Thank you.

The scene fades to black as they continue the exercise with other people in the class.

Casey arrives in Tempe, Arizona, site city of Climax Control.  Casey wants to check out the the Tempe Train Depot historical building, and see what it has to offer, to see if it is worth taking his kids Noelle and Drew as Andrew Garcia calls.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you and see how you made out with telling the kids about their mothers passing.

Casey-They took it as well as expected.  We all mourned her passing and I found out where she was buried and I took them to say their last goodbyes to her.

Andrew-Smart thinking on your part, allowing them to say goodbye in their own way.

Casey-Exactly my thought process.

Andrew smiles as he listens to Casey talk about how he honored his ex wife for Casey’s kids.  Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. I wanted to let you know that I am glad you had honored your ex wife the way you did for your kids.  It shows that you are a good soul, despite how you portray yourself as a wrestler.

Casey-I know.  Now I am looking at some historic buildings here in Tempe, see if there is anything that would be interesting to take Noelle and Drew to.  Right now, I am at the Train Depot building.

Ivan-Interesting.  Let me know how you enjoyed those historic buildings and if there are any that Andrew and I would like to see.

Casey-Will do.

Casey smiles, and hangs up the phone and returns to enjoy going through the Train Depot in as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside The Tempe Town Lake to take a swim and cool off after a long week of exploring the historic area of Tempe. He walks over towards the changing room, and before he goes in, he steps to the side and he decides to call out his opponent for Climax Control in Jake Raab, cousin of former SCW superstar Lord Raab.

Casey-Jake, I remember your cousin very well, and all the battles him and I had when he competed here in SCW, and I doubt you will live up to the legacy he left behind while he was here.  I am not saying you will be a easy man to beat, but I don’t think you can hold a candle to Lord Raab and the impact he left here in SCW.  There is nothing you can say that I haven’t already heard, and nothing you can do that I haven’t already experienced.  I know all about your background in MMA, as I have followed your career in Germany.  Just know I will be prepared for anything you can dish out to me and have a counter for it, and prove that you cannot be as dominant here in SCW as you were in Germany. Just because I don’t have the greatest win/loss record in SCW doesn’t mean you will walk all over me like you would think you could.  Many of the men that have beaten me can vouch for me and say that it was a worthwhile fight, that it was a challenge and they were successful at defeating me, you will not, and I will prove that I am not a failure to the world.

Casey smiles as he thinks of the punishment and pain he plans to inflict upon Jake Raab before he start laughing maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he gets to his seat as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020