Author Topic: What have i gotten into  (Read 299 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
What have i gotten into
« on: August 31, 2018, 11:00:22 PM »
 Joshua is seen at his home at a desk when his brother walks in.

Austin: What were you thinking making that deal with Christian.  The man hates your guts.

Joshua: You know something I spoke before I fully thought, but I couldn’t let something like that go.  The way Jessie had screwed over Amy and then he has the gul to say that Amy did it to herself? No she didn’t I would hate to break it to him.

Austin: Were you willing to give up championships like you said.

Joshua sighs.

Joshua: Yes I am willing to do that.  She is like my sister.

Ashlynn walks up and smacks him playfully in the back of the head.

Ashlynn: Hey I am right here.

Joshua: Of course she could never take place of my sister.  The thing is for about a month it seems like Jessie has gone off the deep end.  She has crossed a line I have.

Austin: So what do you think will happen if Amy losses?

Joshua shakes his head.

Joshua: I have no idea and it is getting to my sleep schedule.  I have barely slept last couple days thinking what it could be. Hell people think my mind is twisted but him? But anyway now I have upset Amy with all this so I am having to smooth this over.

======

Joshua is seen behind a podium that has a cover over the front.

Joshua: Ladies and gentlemen I am Joshua Acquin and I have brought you here today to announce big news in the e-LFL.  As you know I am the owner of a team in the league and Las Vegas lost their team.  But I am here to state that I am moving my team from Phoenix to Las Vegas and will be known here out as the Las Vegas Bandits.

Joshua takes down the cloth covering the team logo for the Las Vegas Bandits.

Joshua: Why did I do this?  Where I live, Las Vegas, is a hopping city for sports.  We have the Golden Knights, we are getting the Raiders in town, we have the WNBA’s Aces.  So as you see we arebecoming a city that can support big leauge teams and the Bandits will add to that.  With that said we will be still having some of our events in Phoenix.  We will be having our training camps there.  The players are ready for next season to start andso am I.

=====

Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Puch plays over the PA as Joshua walks out from the back and heads to the ring.  In a change of character he stops to take a couple pictures with the fans on the way.  Once in the ring he grabs a microphone.

Joshua: Wow it has been quite a week.  I could have my fate sealed by Amy if she loses.  I have hardly had any sleep since my meeting.  But I would do it again because it is the right thing to do and whatever the outcome I am willing to take whatever the bosses can dish out.  I want to know what it is since it could be as simple as I am fired or I have to be his servant for the rest of the year.  I have no idea what is going through his mind.

Joshua paces the ring.

Joshua: So I have a match this week against Ty West.  Climax Control 212 I faced him in this ring.  People will say that I lost the match.  I never lost the match I passed out so for them to call it a submission is crap.  This week Ty I get my payback and I will make him tap out.  I am a wrestler that most have hated but now you are all confused to why I am acting like I am.  Did I get hit in the head a little to many times over the years?  No I have seen how Jessie has let Amy get in her head, and how that is affecting her well being.  She is so fixed on winning at any means and if she couldn’t have a championship Amy couldn’t as well.  I saw that and now I had to make a choice of keepingon following her or make a stand and let her know the one person that stood by her in this ring is now not there for her.  I am sorry Jessie but Amy and I are friends and it seems like you can keep business and friend separate.

Joshua stops himself.

Joshua: There I go I am getting off topic.  This week I am up agist a person whom I lost to on a technicality were I was unable to tap or be pinned.  This week we finish what we had started back then.  Now I know what to expect from him and this week I will have an easy time aginst Ty.