Author Topic: Something a little different.  (Read 305 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Something a little different.
« on: August 31, 2018, 06:59:02 PM »
 OOC Note:  The flashback scene is of my own writing and before I reverted to Amy’s full name.

Climax Control 213
19th August 2018
Irvine, California.

Amy: Where is she?

Amy questioned as soon as she was able to get up from the canvas and get backstage following her math against Seleana Zdunich.

Backstage crewman: Who?

Amy: JESSIE SALCO... WHERE IS SHE?

Amy screamed at the backstage crewman, who looked at Amy as of she was a raving lunatic.

Backstage crewman: I... I don’t know. Sorry.

He stammered.

Amy: FUCK!

Swearing out loud, Amy gave a packing crate a firm kick as she turned and quickly leaving curtain area and heading down the corridor.

Amy is angry - correction - Amy is furious, enraged and wrathful. This match against Seleana was the first time in ages that Amy was looking forward too and had a decent chance to win and advance to the next round. However, it would never become anything with Jessie Salco deciding to poke her nose in and distracting Amy and ended up with Seleana winning. To be honest it was more Amy’s fault in allowing herself to get distracted but why Jessie decided to make an appearance when the match before she lost and went out of the tournament herself.

Arriving at her intended destination...

Office of Christian Underwood.

Amy knocks on the door and before he could answer, she barged in and slammed the door behind her much to the surprise and perhaps slight annoyance of Christian.

Christian: Uh... Ms Santino what do i ow...

Amy: I want Jessie in the middle of the fucking ring... in a hardcore, street fight or deathmatch... anything to get my hands on her and destroy her.

Amy cuts Christian off and makes a demand.

Christian: of all the people in this company... i am quite surprised to see you here and demanding something. However, I cannot grant your request.

Amy: Then punish her or something. I want her to pay.

Amy shakes her head as Christian leans forward in his seat.

Christian: Can i remind you of Climax Control 211 and the stipulations that were in place. You won and now she is your maid... you can do anything you like with her. Make her clean your house... or get her to clean all the dildos at 3-X. But it’s your decision.

Christian says calming with a slight grim at the thought of Jessie have to clean all the used sex toys before continuing on.

Christian: Now go and cool off and think about what you going to do next.

Taking in Christian's advice, Amy nods although still not happy with what happened, she gives a small smile to Christian before turning and then leaving his office.

Joey: You ok?

Amy: Yeah.

Giving a small smile to Joey, she takes his hand and she heads back to the locker room to shower and change and have a long hard think about how she could punish Jessie.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Juneau, Alaska.
21st August 2018
Time: 5:39pm

It had been a few days since Amy massive exit from the gold rush tournament, however, it continued to play on Amy's mind and just anger her, which in turn she couldn’t focus on anything else. Instead of heading to Baltimore to work, Amy instead headed to Juneau with Joey and to see her parents, sisters and other family members and enjoy that stress.

Pulling up at the house following the long flight from LAX, Amy slumped back in the seat as Joey got out of the cab paying the driver and in turn grabbing their bags.

Joey: You ok?

Queried Joey with concern in his voice as he opened the passenger door.

Amy: Yeah... just wondering if this was a good idea or not.

Joey: Well we are here now... no going back.

Joey says looking at the house behind him.

Amy: Why didn’t i suggest visiting your family?

Shaking her head.

Joey: I don’t know... but what I do know is that you need to relax.

Joey says placing a hand on Amy's shoulder, as he feels Amy relax a little, who climbs out of the car to join Joey. The cab then leaves as Amy and Joey head down the path to the front door. Amy gives a few gentle knocks on the door as they wait a few moments.

Joey: Don’t you have a key?

Amy: Nope.

And that was the end of that conversation, as the door swings open to reveal Amy's father.

Amy's dad: Amy... what are doing here?

He says surprised as he steps out of the door and hugs Amy and shakes Joeys hand.

Amy: Thought we come visit. I have this week off and why not spend it with family.

Amy’s dad: Liar.

Amy: it's true dad.

Amy says with a warm smile.

Voice: Who is at the door?

A disembodied voice comes from within the house.

Amy: It’s me Amy.

Amy shouted, As Amy's dad goes back into the house, which Amy and Joey follow close behind with joey closing the door behind him and placing the bags near the door. Amy’s mom appears from the kitchen.

Amy’s mom: Wasn’t expecting you. I’m guessing you have a week off.

Amy: I do.

Amy warmly smiles at her mom.

Amy’s mom: unfortunately, I haven’t catered for anyone turning up.

Amy: We can pop into town and eat there. If everyone is ok with it?

Questioning those around her.

Amy’s dad: Sure.

Her Mom and Dad nodded in agreement.

Amy: Great. Joey and I will wait here while you guys get ready.

Amy suggested, which her parents again nodded and then disappeared upstairs to get ready leaving Amy and Joey alone.

Amy: do you want anything to drink?

Joey: Just a water please.

Amy: Sure.

Heading to the kitchen, Amy grabs a couple of glasses and fills them up. Meanwhile in the living room, Joey picks up a sonogram...

Joey: I wonder who is pregnant?

Amy: What?

Amy returns with the glasses, placing them down on the table and then taking the sonogram from Joey.

Joey: Who is Isabela Newborn?

Amy looks at the picture and then at the date.

Amy: It’s my birth mom... wow... where did this come from?

Joey: Birth Mom?

Amy looks to her mom who comes down the stairs as she sees Amy holding the sonogram picture.

Amy: Where did this come from?

Amy queries as she remembers when she first time she found that she wasn’t born a Marshall but born to a Newborn.

{{FLASHBACK}}

Tuesday, June 7th, 2011
Manchester, England.
Ibis Hotel.

The scene opens up in the Ibis hotel in the centre of Manchester, where we see Roxxxie on her cell phone inside her hotel room, as she paces around the hotel room, as we catch the beginning of her conversation.

“Hi Mom” Roxxxie said as she bit her lower lip.

“Amy, how are you?” asked Roxxxie’s mom

“Not good.” Roxxxie said as she nervously played with her hair.

“Why? Have you lost your job?” Roxxxie’s mom said with a little too much hope in her voice.

“You would like that, would you?” Roxxxie snapped at her mom.

“Whoa…what’s wrong?” Roxxxie mom said with concern in her voice.

“I found a certain bit of paper. My birth certificate more precisely” Roxxxie said raising the issue of her birth certificate, which she took from her parents’ home, just before the NCW international trip.

“….” silence.

“So when were you going to tell me?” Roxxxie asked.

“I was hoping never.”

“My life has been one big lie, and you were never going to tell me. What about Katie and Lisa, are they yours as well?” Roxxxie asked as she wondered if her sisters were adopted or something.

“Yes. But can I explain?” Roxxxie’s mom said quickly.

“Explain what exactly… that dad ****ed someone who isn’t my mother and got her pregnant, and somehow you ended up my mother. How much did I cost you?” Roxxxie said with anger as she finished for more questions.

“It wasn’t like that.” Roxxxie’s mom said defending herself.

“What was it then.”

“Your father and I, hit a rough patch. We were trying hard for a baby and the strain took its toll and we went on a break for a little while. And during our break…” She began to explain the story of what happened.

“I got the point.” Roxxxie butted in, not wanting to know the rest. But had to anyway as her mom continued with the explanation.

“Your father told me about his fling and I wasn’t surprised when she came round claiming to be pregnant. While your father and her were going for an abortion, I came up with the idea of to surrogacy. Your father changed his tune and the other woman agreed.”

“So how much am I worth?” Roxxxie asked.

“It wasn’t about the money, it was about raising a family. A Family we love” Roxxxie’s mom said as she deflected the question of money and turned it towards family.

“A family that has been a lie for the last 31 years. And I still can’t believe dad did it with that woman of all people.” Roxxxie said as tried not to throw up again.

“How do you know her?” She asked.

“She is the mother of someone in NCW, which I have major issue with and thanks to you, I wish she had just aborted me.” Roxxxie said.

“Don’t say that”

“Why, you aren’t my mother.” Roxxxie retorted back without even thinking about what she was saying.

“Fine if you want to act like a little bitch, this conversation is over.” Roxxxie’s mom said with anger in her voice.

{{END OF FLASHBACK}}

Amy’s mom: I was cleaning out some cupboards earlier and it fell out of a something. I must have put it on the side to pack it away and I forgot.

Amy’s mom takes the picture and looks at it.

Joey: again... birth mom?

Querying again Joey looked confused.

Amy: Basically, mom and dad were having issues. He knocked some women up, she didn’t want the baby but instead she became a surrogate. Isabela Newborn is Trish's mom.

Amy explained.

Amy’s dad: Whatever did happen to Isabela?

He asks as he heads down the stairs upon hearing the conversation.

Amy: She died of breast cancer on the 15th November 2011.

Amy’s mom: Oh... sorry to hear.

She says with some sympathy in her voice considering what happened in the past. As Joey takes a few sips of water from the glass as does Amy.

Amy’s dad: Well we better get going. Are you hopping into the car with us?

Breaking the awkward silence, her father asks Amy and Joey.

Amy: Please. We can detour to the flat and drop my bags off.

Amy’s dad: Sure.

Her mom and dad disappear out of the house, As Amy and Joey finish their drinks.

Joey: Why have you not mentioned about Isabela being your mom etc...

Amy: To be honest... she wasn’t worth mentioning. All she did was give birth to me... mom and dad raised me. Which I was a horror.  Trish really is my sister.

Amy explained.

Joey: It doesn’t matter about your past.  We all have skeletons.  But let’s not focus on them but instead with getting food.

Amy nodded, as she grabbed her bag, while Joey grabbed his as they both left the house with Amy closing the door behind her, as they headed to the Mercedes.  The scene fades out with Joey putting their bags into the trunk of the car before climbing in. The car soon speeds off heading into town.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

26th August 2018
Fresno, CA

Sitting on one of the chairs by the pool, Amy had her laptop on her lap and with headphones in her ears, as she watches over Climax Control 214 from the previous night as she was pretty sure she missed some stuff out.  Skipping past certain bits, she caught some of the matches, however, what she was most interested in was how she become number one contender to Evie’s Baang’s Roulette Championship but also what Jessie had to say and it was something that Amy wasn’t too impressed about.

Giving her head a shake, Joey takes a seat next to her as he takes out the headphones from her ears.

Joey: What’s up?

Amy: Fucking Jessie… as per usual.  She is threatening to ruin my matches unless I drop this fucking maid thing.

Joey: Are you?

Amy: Hell no!  If she thinks she is in control, then she is very much mistaken. She is going to be in for a rude awakening.

Amy says with something wicked in her mind, as she pulls out her cell phone.

Amy: Someone else who is in for a rude awakening…

Joey: Joshua.

Amy: Joshua.

Dialling Joshua’s number, Amy needed to speak with Joshua in what he had agreed with Christian.  Amy had already voiced her disapproval over twitter stating that she would rather earn a title then be gifted it.  Joshua’s phone begins to ring and keeps going until the voice mail kicks in.  Waiting for a moment… Amy leaves a message.

Amy: Joshua ring me.

Amy hangs up and places the phone down beside her.

Joey: So what now?

Joey queried.

Amy: Now… I am going to enjoy the rest of my day off before preparing for my next match.

Amy cells goes off and without looking she answers and places the phone on loud speaker

Amy: Joshua… we need to talk.

Voice: Actually it’s Jamie.

Amy: shit… sorry.  I was expecting Joshua and give him a telling off.

Jamie: Sorry to disappoint.

Jamie says with a chuckle in his voice.

Amy: It’s fine. What’s up?

Amy asks.

Jamie: I was seeing how you are and wondering what you are up to?

Amy: I’m good.  Just relaxing for now before heading to Long Beach for Climax Control.

Amy explains.

Jamie: Interesting.  Who you got?

Amy: Effie Bingham.

Jamie: You got that in the bag.

Jamie supports Amy.

Amy: So whats up?

Amy queried.

Jamie: I was thinking about doing a charity night or something for the kids.  I was wondering if you and Joey could help out?

Jamie asks.

Joey: Sure…. We can help out.

Joey jumps into the conversation, as Amy looks at Joey with a little surprise but nods.

Amy: Anything for you.

Jamie: Thanks. I will give you a date and will let you know.

Joey: No problem.

Joey says.

Jamie: Good luck Sunday and see you around.

Amy: Thanks. See you soon.

Jamie says goodbye and then hangs up, As Amy places her cell phone down, however, not too far away from her as she waits for Joey to ring back.

Joey: What now?

Amy: I am going to put my laptop back and then I am going to relax.

Amy says as she shuts down her laptop and then stands to her feet.  The scene soon fades out as Joey sits back in the seat to take in the sun, while Amy disappears from sight, as she goes to put her laptop away as she looks to relax for the rest of the day.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

30th August 2018
Long Beach, CA
Vlog

The past few weeks have been pretty crazy. Having gone from the high of being in a gold rush tournament to being screwed over by Jessie before being given a title shot for the roulette title, which i prefer to earn than be given to me and back to entertaining rookies.

I don’t know whether this is a dream gone bad or a bad dream turned good... I don’t know about anyone else but I am certainly confused.

Anyway... firstly I won’t make any further comments about the roulette championship until the match card has been released because god knows I need material for that.

Secondly this week... I am facing off against Effie Bingham... someone who like controversy... but as I see it... controversy is Kate going around breaking arms and nothing is being done about it. Effie is just being loud and wanting to be noticed... because most people ignore the kooky weird girl.

Effie I appreciate that you are a little star struck by my mere presence, but I don’t want that to hinder our match and hinder your performance in the ring. I want a match where I just want to wrestle and forget about the week I have had. But that has to happen if you are focused and not fantasing about me etc...

I’m glad you enjoy my movies and that you get off on them but there is more to me than just my movies... I wrestle too don’t forget. You need to watch my matches very carefully... it’s up you when you choose to watch them from. You can watch them all or pick and choose the ones where I won championships... but as I said up to you.

But all that will work in your favour because i know nothing about you. You have no matches in SCW... so I cannot know how you work inside the ring and this is the biggest danger of this match. The unpredictability of it and it sucks. But I am not going to let that hold me back. I will step in the ring and lock up with you and kick your ass. Unfortunately for you Effie it will be your first loss in the company but after that it’s up to you how you progress with your career.

Sunday night will not be the best time for your debut. I want to win, I want to get on a winning roll before facing Evie Baang and unfortunately for you... you are just the victim of this whole mess and I’m sorry about what is going to happen.

See you Effie.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino